AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-26, 15:02   Link #12161
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Well, if he really has no other choice but to die by Kallen's hand, he would probably go for the runner-up. I seriously doubt he's gotten over his death-wish. Forgiving himself and forgiving Lelouch are two very different things.
Old 2008-09-26, 15:15   Link #12162
CJL13
God of his own ego

Well the first episode IMO kinda shows Lelouch as someone who hates how people are dying for no apparent reason. It also kinda shows how bad Geass can be, after achieving Geass the first thing he does is kill several people. Overall it seems to suggest getting rid of violence is only obtainable by more violence.
Old 2008-09-26, 15:44   Link #12163
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Well, if he really has no other choice but to die by Kallen's hand, he would probably go for the runner-up. I seriously doubt he's gotten over his death-wish. Forgiving himself and forgiving Lelouch are two very different things.
Still, Suzaku dying by Kallen's hand would take him out of the real finale and I just don't see that happening. Lelouch and Suzaku's relationship has always been at the center of the series, it needs a real resolution too. So Kallen killing him in their fight...would be rather anticlimatic in my opinion.
Old 2008-09-26, 15:46   Link #12164
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Still, Suzaku dying by Kallen's hand would take him out of the real finale and I just don't see that happening. Lelouch and Suzaku's relationship has always been at the center of the series, it needs a real resolution too. So Kallen killing him in their fight...would be rather anticlimatic in my opinion.
That's why I don't see either Kallen nor Suzaku killing each other in the fight. Lelouch and Suzaku are the central characters in the show and have to finish ZR. Kallen's plot line has been a major thread this season and cannot be resolved w/o her getting to Lelouch. Therefore, both must get to Lelouch somehow.
Old 2008-09-26, 15:52   Link #12165
yamibakura

Yes and I'm thinking that if Charles were to magically reappear again, CC will be with him. Besides its the only way I can think of CC reaching Damocles. She was downed by Kallen. I think Suzaku and Kallen will end in a draw.
Old 2008-09-26, 15:55   Link #12166
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Yes and I'm thinking that if Charles were to magically reappear again, CC will be with him. Besides its the only way I can think of CC reaching Damocles. She was downed by Kallen. I think Suzaku and Kallen will end in a draw.
Okay, if that happens, I'm going to stab my own brain w/ a fork, because apparently this show makes more sense if you're brain damaged.
Old 2008-09-26, 16:01   Link #12167
NoLongerSane

I am going to take a guess that Suzaku wins this fight due to him being of a higher character importance, but Kallen will convince him to take her with him to Lelouch. Something is going to slip between the tirates that both of them are going to say to each other in the mech battle that is going to probably have Suzaku bring Kallen to Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-26, 16:07   Link #12168
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I am going to take a guess that Suzaku wins this fight due to him being of a higher character importance, but Kallen will convince him to take her with him to Lelouch. Something is going to slip between the tirates that both of them are going to say to each other in the mech battle that is going to probably have Suzaku bring Kallen to Lelouch.
That's the most likely scenario tbh.
Old 2008-09-26, 16:09   Link #12169
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
That's the most likely scenario tbh.
Seems like that would be counter intuitive to bring her along. She's trying to kill Lelouch, if Suzaku wins he will not let her near Lelouch. The risk is to great. I'm more inclined to say that neither will win, something will stop the fight.
Old 2008-09-26, 16:26   Link #12170
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
Seems like that would be counter intuitive to bring her along. She's trying to kill Lelouch, if Suzaku wins he will not let her near Lelouch. The risk is to great. I'm more inclined to say that neither will win, something will stop the fight.
Yeah but do you think she'll try to off him in front of Nunnaly? Besides, she doesn't carry a gun so she'd have to use her knife-pouch, which Suzaku is pro at countering.
Old 2008-09-26, 16:30   Link #12171
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

He still wouldn't bring her along. That would just be foolish. He would never even risk it. Kallen has to say her gum line, so one way or another Suzaku is not going to stop her from getting to Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-26, 19:45   Link #12172
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

I want Chiba to die.

Oh, and I agree with that.animeblogger.net: Kallen's character has been so thoroughly raped by the staff that I think she should be pitied into a death flag.

On the other hand, I imagine that even this time they will not finish their fight. Just a hunch.
Old 2008-09-26, 19:47   Link #12173
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
I want Chiba to die.
That's fairly unlikely. Suzaku's off fighting Kallen, and isn't going to break off to get back to killing the Black Knights at this point.
Old 2008-09-26, 19:55   Link #12174
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
That's fairly unlikely. Suzaku's off fighting Kallen, and isn't going to break off to get back to killing the Black Knights at this point.
I swear they are the luckiest group in this series. No matter what they still survive.

I mean when Kallen slices a suit it explodes.

When Suzaku slices a suit the pilot ejects....
Old 2008-09-26, 19:55   Link #12175
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Looks like that true. Since the Black Knights are allowing it's ace to finish the job, there is no reason for them to remain on the battle field. I think they are going to survive this.
Old 2008-09-26, 19:56   Link #12176
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Actually there's still Jeremiah and he's a pretty tough opponent though he maybe tied up fighting Mordred.
Old 2008-09-26, 19:59   Link #12177
NoLongerSane

Not to insult Anya, but is not the Mordred nothing more than a tank mech with a very strong beam. From what I have noticed, Jeremiah mech appears to have more speed on the Mordred.
Old 2008-09-26, 20:02   Link #12178
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I swear they are the luckiest group in this series. No matter what they still survive.

I mean when Kallen slices a suit it explodes.

When Suzaku slices a suit the pilot ejects....
That fact kind of annoys me. I mean, they betray Lelouch on the advice of their enemy. Regardless of the validity of his facts, which weren't all that valid sans the recording (they believed Ohgi's Britannian girlfriend for heaven's sake, without question), they should have at least tried to get his side of the story. But no, no questions asked. Worse still Ohgi comes up with the idea of using him to buy back Japan (then just plain killing him), which luckily fails and leaves them with nothing, so there's some good payback.

Then a month later they join up with Schneizel who's flying a fortress loaded with nukes (and nuked an entire city) to ally against Lelouch who kidnapped their leaders. They didn't even fair that badly. Lelouch downs the Ikaruga and everyone (that matters) lives, everyone ejects or survives in battle with Suzaku, and Lelouch even gives the hostages back (not they they know it).

The Black Knights, and the UFN in general, are probably going to come out of this smelling like roses while Britannia falls apart at the seams.
Old 2008-09-26, 20:02   Link #12179
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Not to insult Anya, but is not the Mordred nothing more than a tank mech with a very strong beam. From what I have noticed, Jeremiah mech appears to have more speed on the Mordred.
more Speed!? Jeremiah's mech has insane Agility and manuverability. Anya is out matched.... imo
Old 2008-09-26, 20:05   Link #12180
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
more Speed!? Jeremiah's mech has insane Agility and manuverability. Anya is out matched.... imo
There's a reason he considers Anya a worthy opponent. Her Knightmare is not going to fall to his attacks. Those shields will block the missiles, the cannon, and probably even the Harkens. Anya isn't going to go down easy, if she goes down at all. Like Suzaku v Kallen, their battle will probably be cut short.

Tags
spoilers