AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-02-19, 21:46   Link #201
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Madara doesnt want Sasuke to die, when Sasuke killed Deidara Madara said 'Good, his eyes will definitely surpass Itachi's', so it is possible while Itachi was using Madara, Madara was using Itachi as someone to push Sasuke over the edge to become stronger, also what will you guys do if Madara said to Sasuke: 'Sasuke...I am your Great-Great-Grandfather'
I dont get wtf is kishi doing with his work now

sure sharingan has its main flaw, and that flaw was the drawing card to beat a uchiha,

now he states through madaras words that sasukes eyes is superior to itachis eyes,

i dont know how the fuck its going to be superior, does he mean superior by for the short time being if sasuke achieves ms, his sharingan eyes arent deteriating at a rate compared to itachis eyes? if thats true, then i and everybody else in this sense can live with that assumption imo.

But if his eyes can cure blindness, than ima stop reading this load of bs and the authors buttsecks for uchihatards, this is worst than PNJS, this is godmode without a weakness in battles....uchha characters have personality and issues weaknesses, which doesnt play to their advantage, but there only ability weakness "blindness" that can be overcome, will only make them godmode.
Old 2008-02-19, 21:53   Link #202
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

He's being held a gun point by a crazed Sasuke fangirl, yes that must be it
Old 2008-02-19, 21:59   Link #203
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

And I was hoping so badly that Sasuke would lose his eyes/eyesight if not the fight itself (blindswordsmen are always cool).

It's okay though, just remember:
DEFEAT= NEW FRIENDSHIP (therefore)
NEW FRIENDSHIP = DEFEAT (and since it's pretty much a given that)
END OF NARUTO = NEW FRIENDSHIP WITH SASUKE (then we can hope that this means)
END OF NARUTO = SASUKE DEFEATED BY NARUTO

So however much ass loving Kishi gives to Uchiha Christ in the end he has to show him having his ass whooped at least once.

Of course it might not end like that.
Formely_anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 22:15   Link #204
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
He's being held a gun point by a crazed Sasuke fangirl, yes that must be it
Only that can explain whats been happening lol.

I dont dislike sasuke but i think he needs a good beating to knock some sense into that boy
Old 2008-02-19, 22:32   Link #205
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
I dont get wtf is kishi doing with his work now

sure sharingan has its main flaw, and that flaw was the drawing card to beat a uchiha,

now he states through madaras words that sasukes eyes is superior to itachis eyes,

i dont know how the fuck its going to be superior, does he mean superior by for the short time being if sasuke achieves ms, his sharingan eyes arent deteriating at a rate compared to itachis eyes? if thats true, then i and everybody else in this sense can live with that assumption imo.

But if his eyes can cure blindness, than ima stop reading this load of bs and the authors buttsecks for uchihatards, this is worst than PNJS, this is godmode without a weakness in battles....uchha characters have personality and issues weaknesses, which doesnt play to their advantage, but there only ability weakness "blindness" that can be overcome, will only make them godmode.
LOL, you are upset about a device that requires you to kill your best friend in order to 'evolve'. Come on, the Sharingan has always been a weird mystical tool that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's not quite a deus ex machina, but it is damn close.

That being said, Sasuke's eyes probably have some unknown ability to go beyond the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. What the hell is past Eternal...umm...the Infinite Mangekyo Sharingan . There we go. Now Sasuke has a story for Part III .

btw, how do we know it isn't simply an Itachi-hater that is holding Kishimoto at gunpoint? That seems more realistic, becuase even a Sasuke-fangirl would want the fight to be "badass" and "epic" .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 22:36   Link #206
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

A sasuke fangirl sounds more liable. Besides Japanese schoolgirls, while cute can be very menacing when given a gun with ammunition.
Old 2008-02-19, 22:43   Link #207
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I can almost picture it he's being held hostage somewhere and has been replaced by a robot or something
Old 2008-02-19, 22:48   Link #208
Bajan

This whole Sasuke's eyes surpassing Itachi's is nothing but another power up Kish (or whatever his name is) pulled outta his ass for Sasuke. Itachi was hailed as THE prodigy of the clan from a very young age. You don't think someone in the clan would have seen Sasuke's potential as well? Nope no one gave a shit.
Bajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 22:59   Link #209
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajan View Post
Itachi was hailed as THE prodigy of the clan from a very young age. You don't think someone in the clan would have seen Sasuke's potential as well? Nope no one gave a shit.
That actually happens often in many different instances. Look at Brady (from the New England Patriots); two quaterbacks were injured before he was even given a chance to play as he was a 4th string quarterback. From the time he stepped foot on the field, he started to amaze everyone. Now, he is arguably the best quarterback in the NFL; not to mention far more talented than the previous QBs.

Sasuke is Itachi's brother, I don't understand why everyone seems so suprised he became so talented.(recall Madara and his brother) Then again, if this were naruto beating Itachi right now, I doubt most of us would even be having this conversation, or complaining at all.
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 23:03   Link #210
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
Sasuke is Itachi's brother, I don't understand why everyone seems so suprised he became so talented.(recall Madara and his brother) Then again, if this were naruto beating Itachi, I doubt most of us would even be having this conversation, or complaining at all.
Then I'll assume you've never heard of a guy named Kakuzu.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 23:06   Link #211
james0246

Quote:
This whole Sasuke's eyes surpassing Itachi's is nothing but another power up Kish (or whatever his name is) pulled outta his ass for Sasuke. Itachi was hailed as THE prodigy of the clan from a very young age. You don't think someone in the clan would have seen Sasuke's potential as well? Nope no one gave a shit.
There is a difference between a candle that burns brightly but fast, and a candle that is bright but burns slower. Itachi was a candle that started bright, but has quickly reached its physical and mental limits (it could be possible that his activating the Sharingan so young had adverse effects on his eyes and body). Sasuke is a candle that started slowly but bright and has more or less continued along the same line since. Sasuke's potential seems to be dwarfed by Itachi's, but Itachi's potential quickly reached a limit and then stayed there, whereas Sasuke who is still a little behind him is still advancing and we can not say where his potential ends. That is the difference between the two.

Quote:
Then I'll assume you've never heard of a guy named Kakuzu.
Nice catch Grimkill7 (put ShadowAssasin in his place ). There was intense fan outrage when Naruto beat Kakuzu in two or three chapters (then again no on really cared that Shikimaru beat Hidan in two chapters ). Older more experienced shinobi should act...more experienced. Itachi has simply become too complacent in his approach to fighting.

Last edited by james0246; 2008-02-19 at 23:20.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:15   Link #212
quashoko
answer

Quote:
Then again, if this were naruto beating Itachi right now, I doubt most of us would even be having this conversation, or complaining at all.
People would say itachi was dumbed down if it was naruto beating him.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 23:24   Link #213
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
All I know, is after reading the last chapter, I have definatly gaind some new respect for Sasuke.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 23:30   Link #214
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I guess people are gonna say that sasuke had the advantage because itachi is going blind just like the "Orochimaru was weakened at the time" excuse.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:36   Link #215
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I guess people are gonna say that sasuke had the advantage because itachi is going blind just like the "Orochimaru was weakened at the time" excuse.
I'd argue more that Itachi fell victim to "plot no jutsu" than he lost because he was blind. Sasuke admitted that he defeated Oro because Oro was in a weakened state. He's just been the better shinobi in his fight versus Itachi. Call it "dumbed down" if you want (I have before, though not in so many words), but it's starting to look like PnJ, so that we can proceed to Sasuke v. Madara later on.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:37   Link #216
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
There is a chance the clan has overlooked Sasuke's potential.

When Sasuke was born, Itachi was near his peak. Their father was so busy training Itachi, he wouldn't even give Sasuke the time of day. In other words, Sasuke never really had the opportunity to prove his worth to his father. It's only when Father Uchiha realise that Itachi is wacked in the head, that he start focusing on Sasuke.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:38   Link #217
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
LOL, Orochimaru was literally coughing up blood and some how that doesn't come into the equation concerning the fight. There is no doubt that Sasuke won, but that doesn't mean that Sasuke didn't delibrately attack Orochimaru during his weakest moment. I agree, Itachi going blind here is too much of a plot device, but his ensuing blindness has been established several times in the past 100 plus chapters. So, while Sasuke will win (if it continues along the same lines it currently is), Itachi has been noticably weakened more than once due to his deteriorating eyesight. So, the excuse is justifiable.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:48   Link #218
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
oro doesnt use kawarimi instead uses 3 R. gates against mini kyubi buble cannon...but sasuke easily escapes amaterasu with it?

beh..

its been 10 pages?

lol.
its ironic though, no?
last chapter we were praising sasuke for beating itachi with teh simpler things (ninja technique-wise) that we haven't seen since the good old days
but now that he has escaped ama with yet another simple and rarely used (yet hyped up) technique
we throw the beer bottles
*pops cork* hurrah for ironic bliss
Old 2008-02-19, 23:55   Link #219
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
its ironic though, no?
last chapter we were praising sasuke for beating itachi with teh simpler things (ninja technique-wise) that we haven't seen since the good old days
but now that he has escaped ama with yet another simple and rarely used (yet hyped up) technique
we throw the beer bottles
*pops cork* hurrah for ironic bliss
It's a flood of endless bitching by unsatisfied readers. You can't expect Sasuke to be under the toutelage of Orochimaru for 3 years, then to assimilate him no less without picking up a thing or two. And when he does use a "rare" technique everyone's reaction is like: "omfg, no way he did NOT just do that!", as though he spams the jutsu every chance he gets I have no qualms with the current fight other than that in itself is a display of prolonging exaggerated Uchiha-centric heaviness.
Old 2008-02-20, 00:10   Link #220
Bajan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
That actually happens often in many different instances. Look at Brady (from the New England Patriots); two quaterbacks were injured before he was even given a chance to play as he was a 4th string quarterback. From the time he stepped foot on the field, he started to amaze everyone. Now, he is arguably the best quarterback in the NFL; not to mention far more talented than the previous QBs.

Sasuke is Itachi's brother, I don't understand why everyone seems so suprised he became so talented.(recall Madara and his brother) Then again, if this were naruto beating Itachi right now, I doubt most of us would even be having this conversation, or complaining at all.
Well good point, i see what you are telling me. LOL! Naruto can't even look in Itachi's direction w/o getting his ass pummeled and although he is one of the characters i do like, it would suck centipede nuts if he just showed up and beat Itachi w/o any kind of explanation what so ever, hell no one on this planet could explain that.
Bajan is offline   Reply With Quote