AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-03-16, 13:14   Link #41
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Chor Tempest in Simoun (click to enlarge):

They are complex, emotional, and not unbeatable. They are priestesses who fly craft which are far superior to any others around, but which are supposed to be used to pray to heaven rather than to fight.

The SOS-dan comes second.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-03-16 at 13:27.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 13:50   Link #42
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama

The Anti-Earth United Government. It starts as a rebel faction of the Earth Federation when a Politician named Brex Forra becomes tired of the Earth Federations turning a blind eye to the out of control and blatantly draconian Titan's. The catalyst for its birth is the 30 Bunch incident where an entire colony of Anti-Federation protestors was gassed for having Pro-Zeon leanings. Anyway Quattro Bajina (Char Aznable no less) and his Wingmen Appoli and Roberto quickly round out the ranks, along with young idealist Torres and Main Character and Titans hater Kamille Bidan and eventually even former White Base Captain Bright Noah. Soon the ranks grow to include even the legendary Amuro Ray in his custom Dijeh unit (which is clearly designed by a Zeon scientist) and his former wingmen Kai Shiden and Hayato Kobayashi in the earth bound Karaba association. Anyway the introduction of the AEUG with its members of all ages and not just angsty teenagers turns the Gundam Universe on its head and soon enough they make a brief alliance with Axis effectively selling there soul to the enemies they once fought to take down a faction of the organization they once fought for. Everyone's just to larger than life for this group and everybody has a story to tell and a stake in the Gryps Conflict, with the future political structure of the Earth Sphere resting on their shoulders to build.

Hey Kaoru, why is that one girl wearing a thong by the way?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 16:12   Link #43
DanielSong39

Project D (Initial D)

Double Aces, indeed! Add in the White Comet, and you have quite a team.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 16:49   Link #44
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
...Hey Kaoru, why is that one girl wearing a thong by the way?
It's known as "fanservice." The human form rather than the giant robot form.

In terms of the anime, I guess the unusual outfits worn by the priestesses (when they weren't wearing shapeless school frocks) were considered pleasing to Tempus Patium (i.e., God), lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-03-17 at 02:15.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 23:13   Link #45
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It's known as "fanservice." Some people prefer their fanservice in human form, rather than in giant robot form.

In terms of the anime, I guess the unusual outfits worn by the priestesses (when they weren't wearing shapeless school frocks) were considered pleasing to Tempus Patium (i.e., God), lol.
Hey now I appreciate my human fanservice just as much as the next guy (says this as he's watching SPT Layzner V-Maxing no less ) I was looking more for the second point since I was curious why their uniforms varied so much between each of the characters. Man are they all kind of short looking though. You know what I else I noticed is that one of the girls is measured in milimetres instead of centimetres like the rest. I can probably hazard a guess as to why that might be though.

Anyway I'll also add the Reich Empire to my list as well. It's from Legend of The Galactic Heroes and is a throw back to the old Prussian Duchy method of Government, with honor and prestige held above all else.

I'll also throw in the Order of The Black Knights with their snazzy uniforms and idealistic rhetoric. I've always had fantasies about being in a group like that, fighting for a just cause and overthrowing a corrupt regime. Of course if the opportunity ever came I don't think I could ever allow myself to even harm another human being let alone kill somebody. I guess that's why revolutionaries like Castro, Guevara and Malcolm X, who would sacrifice everything to achieve their visions, were so admired by the people, those who would not sell their soul even for justice.

PiccoloUE's post reminded me I forgot Gekko State. Again I seem to have a thing for the outright armed rebellion organizations.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-03-21 at 00:37.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 06:11   Link #46
shiro83

Hellsing.
Or maybe Code Geass' Black Knights.
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 20:37   Link #47
KaWaitress
Waitress Fetish ♥

Send a message via AIM to KaWaitress
I'm sorry but, the second i saw this thread i thought KKK. That was the single most lasting impression Shuffle left on me. That guy in the beginning with a KKK badge and a baseball uniform. Kitto Kitto Kaede!
KaWaitress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 17:02   Link #48
Captain Picard
LUElinks Forever

Send a message via AIM to Captain Picard
I have to agree with those who have said the Straw Hats. Each and every character in that group is enjoyable to me in some way, and most importantly of all, they don't take themselves too seriously.

Outside of that, although they are only in video games and manga and not anime (although we can always hope), my all-time favourite group is Organization XIII.
Captain Picard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 03:09   Link #49
mishka

The Black Order - D. Gray Man

Iga Ninjas - Basilisk

Team 7 - Naruto
mishka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 14:48   Link #50
Comrade
A fuckin' genius!

TEHNO - The Extremely Hidden Ninja Organization. Ancient legends speak about a mysterious organization, that has very well trained ninjas in their ranks. The exact location about their HQ is unknown, but they can be found in every Anime, that has Fanservice in it. (You can't see them, because they are HIDDEN, believe me, they're good at hiding .... very good.) What do they do? Simply, they get a BETTER point of view on the Fanservice, than the Anime viewer does. They are so good at hiding and sneaking, that even the name of their organization is disguised to represent a type of music.

Sorry, I just had to do that.
Seriously...
Team Rocket - No other team/organization/whatever (no matter, good or evil) fields so many intros.
Black Knights - Weird uniforms, serious firepower.
Old 2007-03-20, 18:42   Link #51
TheAnswer
\/|\/|

Send a message via MSN to TheAnswer

TheAnswer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 20:37   Link #52
PiccoloUE

Location: 1/3 down the road to life 2/3 twords the grave, where the meet who knows.
Sesshomuru's party in inuyasha
Ryouzanpaku from kenichi
S-orchestra from nodame cantible
Gekkostate from eureka seven
and of course the SOS brigade

I do to the english language... What Chuck Norris does to your face. Creates it and then destorys it!
PiccoloUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 00:49   Link #53
shinn_asagiri
HEY MAN!!!

Project.D, Todou School, Purple Shadow - Initial D 4th Stage

SOS-dan - Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Mithril - Full Metal Panic

...and last, but certainly not the least:

Kitto Kitto Kaede-chan Special Defense Force - Shuffle!
shinn_asagiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 06:57   Link #54
Rahan

Hunter X Hunter : Genei Ryodan (best evil organization ever in a shounen manga IMHO)
NHK : NHK (errr, does it count ?)
Rurouni Kenshin : Oniwanbanshu
Berserk : Band of the Hawks.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 18:40   Link #55
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Hunter X Hunter : Genei Ryodan (best evil organization
Kurapika destroyed Kuroro Lucifer and Genei Ryodan I was extremly dissapointed . It was an anti-climax I expected Gon / Kilua to do it . Also Hisoka was given no weightage or much of screen time in the OVAS
Old 2007-03-25, 20:53   Link #56
Rahan

Ouch, those are huge HxH spoilers here. (and a little one of Bleach)

Spoiler:
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 09:20   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I didn’t expect Lucifer to have such an end . I wanted to see him go down fighting not the way Kurapika did it . Also it took Killua’s dad and gramps to subdue him so Kurapika beating him was an anticlimax .

Hisoka does feature in GI Ovas but he lost his importance he was my fave character in HxH and I would have loved to see him rise to prominence / get more screen time

P.S. : Nice avtaar looks neat : D
Old 2007-03-26, 16:37   Link #58
Sasuke_Bateman
No

the soon to be Team Sasuke.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 15:35   Link #59
Hourou Kyoukan

sanzo part - saiyuki reload

Yoko kurama's team- yuyu hakusho
Hourou Kyoukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 21:23   Link #60