Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2014-02-06, 10:22   Link #2081
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Can...can we go back to killing titans now? D:
No, expect 10 chapters of REVOlultion! But who knows, maybe we see Titan Eren at least!
Old 2014-02-06, 10:33   Link #2082
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
No, expect 10 chapters of REVOlultion! But who knows, maybe we see Titan Eren at least!
We might even see the basement soon...well Eren seems eager to fins out what's inside it.
HOLLOW08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 11:22   Link #2083
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I am going to guess that the woman who came out in Krista's dream is her real mother and the other woman that came out in Krista's explanation about her past is not real.

And looking by that woman's reactions, it was as if Krista saying she wants to become a Titan, who that woman really was, where she then told Krista it's ok for her to stay human and not become a Titan.
Doubt it considering Historia is blonde just like "Rosa" while Rod and that Woman are both Black Haired.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 14:27   Link #2084
BoyTitan

In fighting is a terrible idea after just being faced with a foreign enemy fighting a war on 2 fronts has never went bad at all .
Old 2014-02-06, 15:36   Link #2085
zibi88

Im kinda sad that the author is going that way.... I would like more if he concentrated on the titan matter a bit more... maybe for the first time see the warrior tribe city... maybe what is RBY doing right now (since annie is still frozen)

about that woman... well she has some ability to input and delete memories it seems... maybe she was the previous coordinate host (thats why eren saw her in that mirror when she was brushing her hair... kinda see with her own eyes kinda got a bit of her memories).... maybe she is hidden inside that basement sleeping

maybe that woman in reality is "erens real mother" as she looks really like eren... and maybe eren is natural born titan-shifter.... since maybe when historia mentioned she wants to be like her...she in reality was a shifter herself then gave birth to eren (who to has the same ability and maybe the coorinate went from her to him [or both have it]) but she wanted him to live a "normal life" (like historia had) so she changed his memories by deleting herself from it along with his knowladge of beign a shifter.....and the thing father gave eren is a medicine to slowly release the memories so he can get to the basement to learn everything

just a theory since its interesting what this woman looked like eren...she had this strange power (like historia eren cant remember his dreams)... for now she is a big mistery...time will tell... but I just dont want the revolution to take place for too long ;/

better idea is just go to the basement learn stuff or at least travel that way be it mikasa only with eren as less people less danger of beign spot on (and both know the location)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 16:47   Link #2086
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

@zibi88
Who is Carla then? She looks quite similar to Eren...
Old 2014-02-06, 16:51   Link #2087
Death Usagi
Banned

Before defeating titans, they gotta get rid of the corrupt government that is just sitting in the back enjoying luxury and being cowards while they sacrifice 1000's of people for their own selfish needs. I wonder who will be the head of the government after the rebellion though.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 16:57   Link #2088
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Maybe that "head of the military" guy? He seems quite intent to make sure that humanity survives and showed quite some authority during the trial (although he didn't seem to bother about people screaming left and right during the trial and the MP even almost starting to use a rifle in the courtroom)
Old 2014-02-06, 19:50   Link #2089
BoyTitan

It won't be Erwin like Mustang from full metal alchimist he is not quite yet president/king material.
Old 2014-02-06, 19:59   Link #2090
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Btw who is that guy at the end? Is that Dot Pixis? He looks quite similar at least, but he does look different compared to the early chapters.
Old 2014-02-07, 00:17   Link #2091
Aesthetic Shampoo

Probably because of an art shift.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 03:44   Link #2092
ReddyRedWolf

Well I suppose it is inevitable that the Survey Corps will have to take care of the government that is not helping at all.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 04:25   Link #2093
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic Shampoo View Post
Probably because of an art shift.
Going to derail the thread a bit here but I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier. The last 3 or so chapters look incredibly different from the earlier ones, the art still has that distinct look but the art itself looks much cleaner and more refined now.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 12:27   Link #2094
Kiltias

Anybody thinking the big "Answer" is that everything is a cycle of Ouroboros?

Or in other words, Eternal Return.
The concept that the Universe is a self recurring cycle across time and space, with everything within recurring in similar fashion, by physical concept not in a supernatural way but at point Z, every being returns to their same body in Point A and relives the events until Point Z is reached again and the cycle begins anew.

Friedrich Nietzsche: What if some day or night a demon were to steal your soul after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you "This life as you now live it and have lived, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and joy and every thought and every sight and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same sequence and succession, even this moment I myself.Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus?"

Symbolized by the Serpent that bites it's own tail also appearing the Norse Myth per Jormungandr who encircles the world.

In a sense, what if THAT are actually these "Memories" of Eren that everything happened before and that may be why in Chapter 1 Eren dreams about Mikasa and "see you on the other side" and "To you in 2000 years".

What if that Black Haired Woman = Eren in a different Cycle which is why he has her memories and this current Cycle = "The Great Escape" from it and Grisha found a way to do so.
Thus, I'm also saying that Black Haired Woman meant she with "Forget about me again until the next time we meet", she knows the cycle begins anew.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 18:54   Link #2095
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Is the woman from Historia's flashback the same one Eren saw last chapter? I can never be sure with Isayama's samefaces.
Old 2014-02-08, 02:18   Link #2096
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Well I suppose it is inevitable that the Survey Corps will have to take care of the government that is not helping at all.
I agree. It's not like the have the manpower for brute force to get the answers they want, so creating a revolution is probably their best option if they want to progress any further. They can't attack the Titans randomly, and they don't know where Ymir, etc., went, and Eren patching the wall isn't happening, so this is the only thing they can do for now.

As for Eren, Historia, and these flashbacks/dreams....I have no clue what to think anymore. The art always suffers from similar faces, but the woman Eren saw in the mirror was uncannily like him. Now Historia sees her too, in the same kind of dreams he has? It's just eerie.

This drip feed of details is maddening. I think it's starting to hurt the story.
Old 2014-02-08, 03:06   Link #2097
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So... In how much danger from Mikasa is Historia right now?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 05:23   Link #2098
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So... In how much danger from Mikasa is Historia right now?
Aside from Ymir, Eren is the first person to accept Historia as she is (and also being immune to her goddess mode). That may or may not have turned her from lesbian into bi

As for Mikasa... she is still in denial probably, thinks that they are "family", so Historia is probably save for now anyway.
Old 2014-02-08, 07:03   Link #2099
Raviel

Is it just me or do the circumstances of Historia's dream parallel Eren's dream where he received the key from his father?

I mean it can't possibly be a coincidence that they both completely forgot what their dreams were about after waking up.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 07:20   Link #2100
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, what prompted me into saying that was Eren's line "Now, there's something I like about you..." That's... rather more than just "not creepy".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote