Old 2014-06-26, 17:11   Link #6141
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well, part of it, anyway.
Old 2014-06-26, 19:31   Link #6142
The American Average
2LMES

looks and sounds pretty interesting is there more pictures?
Old 2014-06-26, 19:44   Link #6143
balofo
Banned

balofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 21:16   Link #6144
The American Average
2LMES

i really don't see the Wolf in it.... i see front legs and a tail like thing in the back, with scissor funnel things flying about

I still think it looks interesting.
Old 2014-06-26, 22:52   Link #6145
balofo
Banned

More Warlock Fenrir Mode info:

-The transformation happens while it's still cloaked, the nano cloak becomes a scarf
-The frame was originally built for Earth combat so it was quadruped from the start, since Mars gravity is 1/3 of Earth's it assumed a bipedal stance while on Mars until now
-In this mode output is 3x but fighting time is greatly reduced
-The cockpit moves from the chest to the back and becomes a bullet proof glass canopy giving better field of view to the pilot
-The 2 Beam Scythes now mount on the shoulders, the armor resembles bone bat wings
-It has Beam wings that allow flight
-The beam it fired destroyed the TBR in one hit but didn't damage BWZ's body that much

Oh and Sherezade also confirmed to have a Mars Limiter, another transformation incoming

Last edited by balofo; 2014-06-27 at 11:09.
Old 2014-06-30, 07:05   Link #6147
NTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by balofo View Post
More Warlock Fenrir Mode info:

-The transformation happens while it's still cloaked, the nano cloak becomes a scarf
-The frame was originally built for Earth combat so it was quadruped from the start, since Mars gravity is 1/3 of Earth's it assumed a bipedal stance while on Mars until now
-The cockpit moves from the chest to the back and becomes a bullet proof glass canopy giving better field of view to the pilot
-The 2 Beam Scythes now mount on the shoulders, the armor resembles bone bat wings
-It has Beam wings that allow flight
-The beam it fired destroyed the TBR in one hit but didn't damage BWZ's body that much

Oh and Sherezade also confirmed to have a Mars Limiter, another transformation incoming
-It's not mentioned that Sherezade has a Mars Limiter, maybe just 2ch user's imagination.
-Fenrir mode can move in silent mode. BWZ even don't find Fenrir before be attacked.
-Another skill, also comes from Chinese phrase. 『飞天必至』(fly up to sky), unload 10 armors to fly. Flight ability comes from beam scythe, beam attack is disabled.
NTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 08:59   Link #6148
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTC View Post
-It's not mentioned that Sherezade has a Mars Limiter, maybe just 2ch user's imagination.
-Fenrir mode can move in silent mode. BWZ even don't find Fenrir before be attacked.
-Another skill, also comes from Chinese phrase. 『飞天必至』(fly up to sky), unload 10 armors to fly. Flight ability comes from beam scythe, beam attack is disabled.
Thanks! Hopefully they destroy BWZ next chapter since Fenrir Mode is so OP
Old 2014-06-30, 13:30   Link #6149
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by balofo View Post
Thanks! Hopefully they destroy BWZ next chapter since Fenrir Mode is so OP
You think Black Wing Zero isn't about to pull a power up out of its butt? They just watched Unicorn and are about to go mode change crazy. You and I both know Fenrir Mode was not planned from the start. This is only the beginning.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 18:22   Link #6150
Eeni

Quote:
Let's assume that Warlock is going to be some sort of Deathscythe Hell upgraded/beefed up MS (as Prometheus was to HeavyArms), didn't Deathsyche already have hyper jammers, which technically make it invisible (silent) to all other suits? So what's the improvement between Deathsycthe and Warlock? Please forgive my non-knowledge about the actual suits themselves

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 19:41   Link #6151
balofo
Banned

Quote:
You think Black Wing Zero isn't about to pull a power up out of its butt? They just watched Unicorn and are about to go mode change crazy. You and I both know Fenrir Mode was not planned from the start. This is only the beginning.
The new Gundams being transformable could be a nice excuse for the nanocloaks, as transforming MS can be easily discovered by their MS lineart mode. Mode Fenrir looks pretty detailed so perhaps the design took time to finish. Who knows?

Until we get an interview with Katoki and Sumisawa explaining the deal about no MS reveals all is just speculation.

Regarding what we knew of Walorck being better than DH: it has 2 Beam Scythes that can combine and has nano machine manipulation abilities so powerful it can create dozens of afterimages or even disable other MS with nanomachine bats. Now we know the Beam Scythes can fire beams, but we don't know if it can do this in MS mode.
Old 2014-06-30, 23:58   Link #6152
NTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
Let's assume that Warlock is going to be some sort of Deathscythe Hell upgraded/beefed up MS (as Prometheus was to HeavyArms), didn't Deathsyche already have hyper jammers, which technically make it invisible (silent) to all other suits? So what's the improvement between Deathsycthe and Warlock? Please forgive my non-knowledge about the actual suits themselves
3 points to explain the silent mode:
-Because of uncontacted driving system, Fenrir can move in high speed without any sound of vibration and driving.
-Cathrine's universe heart is beyond ZERO system, nano cloak is also in function. ZERO cannot predict this situation.
-Van is searching VOYAGE underwater.
NTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 00:14   Link #6153
balofo
Banned

Quote:
3 points to explain the silent mode:
-Because of uncontacted driving system, Fenrir can move in high speed without any sound of vibration and driving.
-Cathrine's universe heart is beyond ZERO system, nano cloak is also in function. ZERO cannot predict this situation.
-Van is searching VOYAGE underwater.
Thanks NTC, I like where the story is going now
Old 2014-07-03, 02:52   Link #6154
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Quote:
So, they finally made an AC version of Trans-Am?

Quote:
That's just broken.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 13:05   Link #6155
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
So, they finally made an AC version of Trans-Am?

That's just broken.
Well Trans Am was really nothing more then Wing's PX System (down to the glow, the it was Blue in G Unit) without the danger to the pilot.

I do agree that the Fenrir Mode being invisible and silent is stupidly broken.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 22:22   Link #6156
kyle1281989
Showtime!

I've been trying to piece together Warlock from that picture.

So the Fenrir's leg is clearly Warlocks arm with the 'paw' being similar to the Wing (TV's) claw transormation into birdmode. The other leg of Fenrir shilloutted looks like the typical Katoki KA styled upper arm. It seems DSH's big arm guards aren't on Fenrir's legs so I'd guess if Warlock has similar design that thoes parts are the in the flying bits around Fenrir..

I keep seeing Nataku's dragon fangs where the head/shoulders should be. So I can't figure that bit out.
kyle1281989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 02:44   Link #6157
Knight_SV

Next year is wing 20th anniversary, what everyone prediction on what sunrise/bandai store for wing then?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 11:33   Link #6158
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
Next year is wing 20th anniversary, what everyone prediction on what sunrise/bandai store for wing then?
I was hype for a FT anime until the Origin fiasco(no TV series, flashback only OVAs using bad CG).

Now I know we won't get anything animated for Wing next year

I'm happy with just the MS reveals and gunpla
Old 2014-07-06, 09:40   Link #6159
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

what are the odds of this series become animated? is the story not done yet? sorry i dont follow gundam story well, a bit off topic i know.
Old 2014-07-09, 14:58   Link #6160
balofo
Banned

Latest GOL chapter!

Album with larger images

http://imgur.com/a/UuMfz

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing