Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-18, 19:40   Link #41
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
But man, I havent been this hyped for a chapter in a while, finally important and interesting events are taking place, instead of the 4 chapters for one characters fight, then more 4 for anothers, then more 4 for anothers. Now anything can happening its a lot more fun, plus Ichigos apparently out of the picture so the side characters might actually get to shine. ^_^
I agree with you. Chad not my fav. character, but he needs to get some more Stardom.
Old 2007-04-18, 21:38   Link #42
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I don't really understand something. Why Grimjow hates Ichigo so much? Ichigo didn't cut off his hand or something...
Old 2007-04-18, 22:52   Link #43
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I think Gj is more like a Ken-chan, just yearns to fight, and ichigo being the one he can fight on a lvl similar to himslef, would make him his target. Not sure its the fact he hates him but then again Gj was caught out by ichi's hollow mask form and maybe wants to see it again. or as Thohell says he the type of guy that wants to kill him by his own hands

fact is all of ichgo's opponents have what he lacks is years of experience, as stated by chad in ep 21, not that he needs a new power up or anything like that. He needs a few years of soild fighting. Got to wonder what he be like if he recieved formal training, in the likes of the demon arts and such.

what i wanna see is the likes of Jūshirō Ukitake and Shunsui Kyōraku open a can of whoop ass! and also Retsu Unohana
Old 2007-04-18, 22:54   Link #44
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
However I think it would be cool, if suddenly Ichigo's Hollow side came into the real world and those two were fighting side by side.
Side by side? Ha...Hichigo would be going after everyone, the guy is just too awesome to work with anyone!
Old 2007-04-18, 23:55   Link #45
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I don't really understand something. Why Grimjow hates Ichigo so much? Ichigo didn't cut off his hand or something...
Ichi propelled the beginning of end for GJ the Espada

- GJ prides his Espada position and considered shinigami trash, he went to Karakura to up Ulqi with 5 numeros it ended in them being massacred. That reflects on Sexta Espada GJ and he got the blame

- He couldn’t complete the main task he ascended on Karakura for killing Ichi, KGT delayed Ichi’s execution then Tosen appeared

- GJ got punished got his arm cut off and was dispelled from rank of an Espada to privalion . To add insult to injury Luppi didn’t leave a chance to chide him .

- GJ got a chance to regain his pride and ego again when he was sent to keep Ichi occupied. Now Ichi had gone hybrid and GJ was at the receiving end, when he finally did get a chance he was stopped first by Rukia then Shinji

- He got spanked and whatever little was remaining of his pride was taken away from him by Shinji once again by one of Ichi’s nakama

- Ichi a lowly shinigami dared to enter his realm and he wasn’t allowed to do anything Aizen somewhat had lost faith in him .

His fall from grace was triggered by Ichi indirectly
Old 2007-04-19, 11:11   Link #46
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Ichi propelled the beginning of end for GJ the Espada

His fall from grace was triggered by Ichi indirectly
Still, that doesn't directly say that Grimjow hates Ichigo. Grimjow didn't mind using others for his goal, and he didn't mind others to use him to achieve their goals, so in a way, he shouldn't direct his anger towards Ichigo because of what happened to him. And, I think if he has to hate something/someone, that should be Aizen and his men. Also, I won't be surprised if he decides to flee with Orihime, Ichigo and the others.
Old 2007-04-19, 12:20   Link #47
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

If I were Grimjow, the main person I would want to kill is Tousen.

I mean, come on, you are on Aizen's side, for christ's sake.... Stop with all these self-righteous justice crap.

Secondly, I would be very pissed off, if the big boss said that it is okie, but you decided to cut off my arm for the sake of it.
Old 2007-04-19, 12:41   Link #48
sx3
0 Gundam

GRIMM!!!! i hope grimm slaughters those 2 arrancars man, like literally make them suffer for doing that to a defenseless inoue. hehe well thats what i hope.

maybe inoue healing grimms arm was the first act of kindness he ever got so he's going to be nice to her =O

also yes i must agree, i think if anything grimm would hvae more hatred towards Tousen for being a homo and cutting off his arm in the first place rather than ichigo. Maybe hes going to use inoue in an attempt to kill tousen XD That'd be kinda sexy.. GrimmxInoue lol
Old 2007-04-19, 12:45   Link #49
Ansa

looking at the scans shit Orihime does get the living crap beat out of her... Grimmjaw showing up at the end makes me thing that he'll help her since she did heal his arm and what not, but nothing beyond that, and by help I mean knock the living shit out of the other two bastards that hit her.
Old 2007-04-19, 12:49   Link #50
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3 View Post
GRIMM!!!! i hope grimm slaughters those 2 arrancars man, like literally make them suffer for doing that to a defenseless inoue. hehe well thats what i hope.
If they are easily replacable, then I don't think Aizen would mind Grimjow, or anyone else to kill them, since the person whose life is at risk at that moment is very important to Aizen. Actually, even the cool-headed Urq. would have performed similarly considering how he behaved her before - at least physically.
Old 2007-04-19, 14:37   Link #51
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Pic on Black/Dark Strangness up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Still, that doesn't directly say that Grimjow hates Ichigo. Grimjow didn't mind using others for his goal, and he didn't mind others to use him to achieve their goals, so in a way, he shouldn't direct his anger towards Ichigo because of what happened to him..
This was GJ's reaction during intrusion ( chapter 245 )

Old 2007-04-19, 16:22   Link #52
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
This was GJ's reaction during intrusion ( chapter 245 )
Spoiler:
I don't think his initial reaction is hate-related towards Ichigo and the others. For Ichigo, most probably, he wants to finish the fight that he has started before.

However, his last reaction can be used as his hate towards the person who bugs him there, Tousen.
Old 2007-04-19, 16:34   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A guy can hate two people at once I don’t find that one bit strange. And I really don’t think GJ takes defeats lightly, also his authority was undermined when he he couldnt kill Ichi.

Also GJ has rebelled before he isn’t the most obedient one like Ulqi. Doesn’t this line this seem conspicuous “its for Aizen sama's sake “. I think that line is vendetta , vendettas are propelled by hatred .
Old 2007-04-19, 23:50   Link #54
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

Also GJ has rebelled before he isn’t the most obedient one like Ulqi. Doesn’t this line this seem conspicuous “its for Aizen sama's sake “. I think that line is vendetta , vendettas are propelled by hatred .
...and hatred leads to the dark side

I kind of see where Sazelyt is coming from on this issue. Though it's obvious Grimm wants to kill Ichigo (and would relish it) this desire seems to come from rivalry and bloodlust, not a true hatred of Ichigo himself. Afterall, he was seeking out Ichigo for a challenge both times they fought and all Ichigo did was oblige his request, not really reason to hate someone.

Aizen on the other hand, belittles Grimmjow, treats him like a child and constantly reminds him how helpless he is compared to his power. He also shows preference for Gin and Tousen, meaning these two can also taunt and humiliate Grimmjow though they might actually be weaker than he is. For someone one as proud as Grimm, I imagine this is more unbearable than any defeat he could suffer at Ichigo's hands. Any ill feelings GJ has for Ichigo should pale in comparison to the hatred he has for Aizen.
Old 2007-04-19, 23:54   Link #55
Lendial

jebus orihime is getting it on with every arrancar and their moms ! i sense ulqi grimmy hime love triangle
Old 2007-04-20, 02:02   Link #56
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
jebus orihime is getting it on with every arrancar and their moms ! i sense ulqi grimmy hime love triangle
If she ends up with GJ oh I fear her safety she in for some tough love . Afterall GJ is certified wife beater in my books

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
This doesn't really look very strange.
Actually it looks a bit like the way, the Bount healed themselves in SS when injured, just that it's black matter and not white one (which could make sense, since this is Hueco Mundo and not SS).
Thats taken from translation of summary of 272 it was quite ambiguous the closest english translation out was strange darkness or darkness strange . The summary has been verified by two translators .

Quote:
ウルキオラに完全敗北の苺。からだが黒い変なのに包まれていく
It was a description of drakness that enveloped Ichi
Old 2007-04-20, 07:13   Link #57
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Is it shown whether Ulq makes any reaction to the darkness that's surrounding Ichigo?
Old 2007-04-20, 09:23   Link #58
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Is it shown whether Ulq makes any reaction to the darkness that's surrounding Ichigo?
Ulqi says the below and leaves . You remember this page where Ulqi gives a slight reaction , in that its shown he turns his back and leaves . IMO the shroud of darkness covered him after Ulqi left

Quote:
Ulquiorra: If that body of yours can still move then hurry up and leave this place. If it not, then die where you are. This is where your path ends, Shinigami.
Once the raws get out we will get a better idea
Old 2007-04-20, 10:48   Link #59
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hmm... ulqiorra said so? Quite the benevolent espada huh, allowing him to leave. But that "dark matter" interests me to no end.
Old 2007-04-20, 10:54   Link #60
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Ulqi says the below and leaves . You remember this page where Ulqi gives a slight reaction , in that its shown he turns his back and leaves . IMO the shroud of darkness covered him after Ulqi left
Some new pics have been released which show Ulq walking away from Ichigo while Ichigo still has bankai, in the image where the darkness is surrounding him he has reverted back to shikai, so I'm guessing Ulq has already left the scene.

What I'm trying to figure out is if this darkness is actually something tangible like reiatsu, or if it's a visual cue for the reader showing that Ichigo is about enter his inner world or something like that. If Ulq were shown reacting to it, that would mean for sure that this is some kind of new power.

This has become even more similar to the battle with Kenpachi which implies Ichigo is about to get a power-up, but since his bankai has disappeared that should mean he is on the verge of death. For him to miraculously recover again like he did against Kenpachi but this time even stronger complete with renewed bankai and mask would be stretching things too thin for my taste but I can see it happening. Too bad we won't be seeing the answer next week. It'll be Golden Week in Japan which means no SJ issue

PS: It also seems Zaera has an army of arrancar/hollow experiments for Renji and Ishida to deal with. They look pretty weak though. Zaera continues to remind me more and more of Mayuri..
Closed Thread