AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-02, 19:57   Link #1
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

how would you write fillers?

unless you've been living under a rock you know there are currently be filler episodes in naruto.some have been good(bug arc) some have been bad(mizuki arc) some have been a matter of opinion(bounty hunter).so here's the topic how would you write fillers?
here's how i would.
mix the team up(like in current filler but since naruto has to be in it,the variaty of combinations would be limited a little.)
show us characters we rarely see in the manga and anime,as a fanboy of ten-ten i'm annoyed how little we see of her even when she's on the mission team.(jee that makes think the only way we'll see the amount of her we want to is if she went on a mission with only naruto as a teammate)
pure comedy like the one involving kakashi's face.
have thoose gas mask ninjas return(they went missing in that race arc)
flashback episode so you could bring sauke back(gonna be a long time till we see him again)
what if's? like if naruto became zabuza's sidekick instead of haku.(lame idea i know)
a filler featuring the jounins only,(one comedy scene with naruto since he has to show in each episode)
anbu action.
tell everyone your ideas.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 20:13   Link #2
Ragnarokender

i like the kakashi mask one and the ghost one, but there is a limit of how many comedy episodes you can do in a row. I dislike flashbacks, and most of the filler material sucks, little point in bringing them back...
Ragnarokender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 20:16   Link #3
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Why does Naruto have to be in every episode? If I were making the fillers, I would leave Naruto out as a rule. In fact, I would make them solely on the side character.

However, making fillers is a tough job. The anime team have to tread carefully as not to jeopardise* the manga. You and I both know they suck, but that’s life.

I dunno, maybe a Kimimaru arc? His training as a kid, more about his clan…. Or maybe try showing us some younger years of the 3rd in action, show us how tough he really was. He's dead now and I doubt he'll be used again... But see, there you go again, it could interfere with Kishimoto's plans....

*Shrugs*
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 20:24   Link #4
Rachy
Disabled By Request

The konoha ball!

where they all go to a romantic dance thing and everyone picks a partner

Naruto - Hinata
Ino - Chouji ( when hes done at the eating table >.> )
Temari - Shikamaru
Tenten - Lee

and everyone else is talking/having fun.

But sakura is all alone, when a sasuke Henge'd person comes into the dance and offers to dance with sakura and she falls in love all over again slow dancing and blushing away when they suddenly vanish and naruto goes looking for sakura hears a scream and the chase for her begins.

At the end of the whole thing sakura is all sad and tells naruto how sorry she is and naruto smiles and offers her a dance.

Or something like that >.<
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 20:27   Link #5
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
The konoha ball!

Naruto - Hinata
Temari - Shikamaru
Tenten - Lee

But sakura is all alone, when a sasuke Henge'd person comes into the dance and offers to dance with sakura and she falls in love all over again slow dancing and blushing away when they suddenly vanish and naruto goes looking for sakura hears a scream and the chase for her begins.

At the end of the whole thing sakura is all sad and tells naruto how sorry she is and naruto smiles and offers her a dance.

Niiice. I approve. ^^
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 22:25   Link #6
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
An arc where big-forehead girls are taken for sacrifice to some strange god and Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru goes on a mission to save her. Naruto saved her in the end. Being unconscious, Naruto tried to give her CPR and Sakura wakes up and beat the crap out of him. sakura's impression of naruto improves. -the end-
Old 2006-02-02, 22:52   Link #7
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Another group comes after Naruto to take the Kyuubi power. A really REALLY generic Akatsuki with perhaps one major elite (but not that elite, Kakashi-strength maybe) jounin as the leader and low level jounis or high level chunnins are part of the group. They find Naruto, beat down whichever genins happen to be with him, he goes crazy when they try doing some jutus on him, and goes one-tail and beats the crap outta them. Then Jirayi comes back and fights Naruto for a bit before beating him to calm his ass, that's pimp.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 22:57   Link #8
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
i rather they make an entire serie of Jaraya's pervertic advanture across the 5 great hidden villages, as we see how he pays visits to every women' public bathroom/dress room. How he gets smack by them and then escapes only to continue his pervertic journey... it beats the hell out of these crappy episodes with poor story and animation
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 22:59   Link #9
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Send a message via AIM to KuwabaraTheMan
I'd switch up the team each arc like they've been doing, but I'd take care to focus on the characters strengths and keep them in character.

For example, Neji was horribly misused in the Raiga arc(well everyone was), because the writers didn't get him. Kiba's been in two arcs, but done almost nothing both times.

I'd give each character their own fight, and try and have Kishimoto-esque fighting going on. Also give them character development. Not something that'd cause problems later on, but small things.
KuwabaraTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 23:03   Link #10
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
I would make one about dayly life. Why because they tend to remain neutral and not interfer with the story line.

Like we know Naruto is a guy who doenst realy pay attention to what is spoila nd roten in his fridge. So he needs to buy more milk for hsi cerealls or what ever in the morning. So eh goe sout to buy milk he didnt eat yet, mets Sakura at the market chitchat ect. Then Sakura ask Naruto if he can help her in he shopng for teh day. Naruto si like: Yes i get to spend teh whole day with Sakura, maybe some ALONE time to like he says. Buttom line Sakura turns nruto into a work slave and carring all the heavy stuff. Also Naruto gets rip off since he real hungry by noon but Sakura only stops for food at like 2pm. Naruto of course has to pay since she spent all her money. End of day Naruto si prety beaten up and despresed, So Sakura does of says something that makes naruto Hapyy and 100% power up again. HE gets back home and see he still forgot to buy more milk. So he ends up depressed again. Something like that.

Then u coudl also play some adventure of Konohamaru and his little gang playing tricks and gags and coming onc eina while asking Naruto for advice. He thinks he giving them ninja advice But the kids always do something that is just absolute ludacris based on that advice.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 23:20   Link #11
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
i rather they make an entire serie of Jaraya's pervertic advanture across the 5 great hidden villages, as we see how he pays visits to every women' public bathroom/dress room. How he gets smack by them and then escapes only to continue his pervertic journey... it beats the hell out of these crappy episodes with poor story and animation

A+ Material. I hope Kish is reading this. Hand this to the Filler Staff.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 23:25   Link #12
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
Yeah Thats also a great idea.

A derivative fromt hat you could also do is what si going on in Kakashi's head when he is reading those.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 23:26   Link #13
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
A+ Material. I hope Kish is reading this. Hand this to the Filler Staff.
not likely.. the man can't even read english~

if they make an entire episode of just kakashi reading the book and making his funny laughs, it would still be more entertaining than crappy fillers rite now
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 21:03   Link #14
dom33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta
An arc where big-forehead girls are taken for sacrifice to some strange god and Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru goes on a mission to save her. Naruto saved her in the end. Being unconscious, Naruto tried to give her CPR and Sakura wakes up and beat the crap out of him. sakura's impression of naruto improves. -the end-
yeah that sounds good.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
Old 2006-02-04, 21:20   Link #15
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

A funny filler could be Sakura wakes up to find everyone in the world has swapped genders, so she, Ino, Anko and all the girls are male and Sasuke (OF COURSE he'd be there in a Sakura dream), Naruto, Kakashi and all the men are female. We'd have Naruto running around as a tomboy, Hinata being slightly more shy than usual, Kakashi being teh sex and, best of all, Sakura trying to hit on Sasuke and failing because of her pink hair making her look as straight as a hula-hoop, so she-Sasuke gets the wrong impression. This could continue for 20 minutes until... EVIL COMES! Or something dramatic! Sakura is knocked on the head, all she sees turns dark...

She wakes up in the morning, and it's all a dream. At least, until a naked Naruto pops out of the shower and asks her what's for breakfast.

She SCREAMS awake out of the real dream in sheer shrieking horror!

The end.

I'd watch it, and I haven't seen a single filler. If only for the sheer comedy value of female Gai and Lee .
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 21:33   Link #16
dom33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas

I'd watch it, and I haven't seen a single filler. If only for the sheer comedy value of female Gai and Lee .
you know i planned on sleeping tonight now i won't.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
Old 2006-02-04, 21:42   Link #17
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Oh? What about female Jiraya? She-Chouji? Female Kankorou? MALE TSUNADE?

Of course, some manga-specific pretty boys (D and S <_< >_>) and the Orochimaru Squad will hardly notice a thing. Except...

LESBIAN ORO, SASUKE AND KABUTO ORGY!!!!! Die, dom33's chances of sleep without nightmares! Die! Hahahaha!

OK, I'm done.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 22:35   Link #18
Wakoeme
spring time of life

Send a message via AIM to Wakoeme
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
The konoha ball!

Naruto - Hinata
Temari - Shikamaru
Tenten - Lee

i like this idea but you would have so throw something in like they have in that one episode of Law of Ueki where they have the guy wearing the i heart hip hop hoodie. OH GASP! break dancing lee!

id love to see something where konohamaru tries to get training from das ero-seinin.
Wakoeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 02:49   Link #19
shikamarufoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Why does Naruto have to be in every episode? If I were making the fillers, I would leave Naruto out as a rule. In fact, I would make them solely on the side character.

However, making fillers is a tough job. The anime team have to tread carefully as not to jeopardise* the manga. You and I both know they suck, but that’s life.

I dunno, maybe a Kimimaru arc? His training as a kid, more about his clan…. Or maybe try showing us some younger years of the 3rd in action, show us how tough he really was. He's dead now and I doubt he'll be used again... But see, there you go again, it could interfere with Kishimoto's plans....

*Shrugs*
I think the same of Naruto. Take him out of the fillers and rename the series to Shikamaru or something lol. They should do some of the characters past or Kakashi and Gai training/fighting or others getting new techniques.

I like the Konoha Ball idea and think it should be done...or something like that with a break from fighting and with relationships.
shikamarufoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 03:47   Link #20
Dante_Grim
Juice Crew Affiliate

I'm not completely sure if this relates to your question, but I would spend around 5 episodes at least to tell the story of how Kakashi got his Sharingan. Or have a little side story of what Orochimaru did after leaving Konoha.
Dante_Grim is offline   Reply With Quote