AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-15, 01:57   Link #141
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

lol, it's like you're saying....
this is a game, why do you need to discuss about it, why do you need to argue about things, why do you need etc etc etc
we're all aware of the two main heroines, and have even reached a point where Setsuna is the true end fit for Maruto's style while Kazusa is true end fit to White Album 2, and here I'm stating my opinion and my point in the reason why Kazusa true end is fit to White Album 2
I see the great balance between the two main heroines, and I'm here making this thread open up a discussion to see what kind of points that player has found regarding the two true ends...
I'm not discarding the fact that Setsuna's end can actually be the true end too and I'm stating my POV towards Kazusa's end, this is what forums are for, we're stating our opinion and argue about it
Of course, I don't disregard in player's point of view in choosing whose ending is the true ending, they can choose whichever they want as the true ending (heck, even if the player choose Koharu, Mari, or Chiaki's route as the true end, it's all their own believe)
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 01:57   Link #142
Ringil

Ah, okay, I'll check it out. Thanks for the info.
Ringil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 02:05   Link #143
Key Board
Carbon

my theory is that the anime is going Kazusa Coda (eventually)
the novelization is going Setsuna Coda (eventually)
and the manga (that just started) is going Uwaki (yep, you guessed it.. eventually..lol)

Ogata Rina told me in a dream. So it must be right
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 04:48   Link #144
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

lol... some dialogs and scenes were changing too in the novel, I haven't read it until the latest though (vol 4) so I don't really know if that's going through it or not
but it can be happened just like you said lol, it's not that bad to have many adaptation with a different ending of each other...
Old 2013-12-15, 10:34   Link #145
carolrukawa

I just hope they will finish the translation... it doesnt matter how many years as long as they tranlate it
carolrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 15:57   Link #146
Ringil

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolrukawa View Post
I just hope they will finish the translation... it doesnt matter how many years as long as they tranlate it
You know you could probably learn to read Japanese before they finish translation (given the 0 progress on it!)
Old 2013-12-15, 21:03   Link #147
hyperknees91

Yeah you're better off just waiting for the anime adaption rather than waiting on the translation. It's basically gone nowhere.

You know if they adapt Uwaki I won't be pleased if they cut down on Haruki's delicious tears.

Last edited by hyperknees91; 2013-12-15 at 21:52.
hyperknees91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 04:16   Link #148
carolrukawa

where can i read the novels? pls pm me if you know any sites. yeah i'll probably try to learn japanese...
Old 2013-12-16, 08:02   Link #149
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringil View Post
You know you could probably learn to read Japanese before they finish translation (given the 0 progress on it!)
look at it more carefully and read the translation progress.... is it REALLY '0'?

I'm currently in the middle of translating it... but translating it alone rather take time as I need to be careful in my grammar and such as there's no editor (even so, I think my grammar will not be good enough but hope that player can still understand it)
I plan to finish the IC before the anime ends
Old 2013-12-16, 10:54   Link #150
carolrukawa

I can do proof reading if you want.hehe
Old 2013-12-16, 11:34   Link #151
Ringil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon_Lelouch View Post
look at it more carefully and read the translation progress.... is it REALLY '0'?

I'm currently in the middle of translating it... but translating it alone rather take time as I need to be careful in my grammar and such as there's no editor (even so, I think my grammar will not be good enough but hope that player can still understand it)
I plan to finish the IC before the anime ends
The Baka-tsuki project wasn't moving at all for the past year, but I guess it is progressing a bit now... Also, uh, not to be mean but your English is really poor. I highly doubt a translation by you would be very high quality even with a quality editor.
Old 2013-12-16, 18:42   Link #152
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Yep, just as I thought...
This is my problem when translating.. I tend to translate it wordly, and that's the result.. I'm not native in english, and even though I actually understand about it, I can't find a good word to put it
But yeah, I'm trying to improve myself here, so it's okay to be mean to me lol

Well I don't want to speak much about my crappy way of translating, but if you have suggestion feel free to pm me...

Just recently played the psv version.. for now I have found 2 scenee categorized as famous...
Spoiler for famous scene:
Old 2013-12-16, 20:55   Link #153
Key Board
Carbon

What does "famous" mean?
Does the VITA version has an online poll system where you can mark favorite scenes or something?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-16, 22:43   Link #154
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

I think it was taken based on players
There's a period when they asked for player's opinion regarding the scenes from ps3 howaruba 2 shiawase no mukougawa...
So... yeah, maybe from there, they chose the scenes that got many impression
And in psv, there's indication when you almost come into that scene
Old 2013-12-17, 07:10   Link #155
Key Board
Carbon

Ah, okay. The only online poll that I know about is probably this
It's linked from the WA2 SS fansite

http://oahiroaki.hotcom-web.com/post.php

I agree with the choices, but I'm sad one of my personal favorite quotes didn't make it.
Spoiler:

Let me know how the VITA audience things about this

Last edited by Key Board; 2013-12-17 at 07:26.
Old 2013-12-18, 22:01   Link #156
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

If I remember correctly, one of the functions of that memorable scene indicator is to give players a warning that something emotional is coming up, so you won't embarrass yourself by bursting into tears in the middle of a crowded trainride while playing. :P

By the way, good to hear that you are gonna translate the game, Leon. Hopefully you've done something like this before, as it's no trivial task. IC is said to have about 300,000 Japanese characters, which let's for simplicity estimate it to about 300,000 English characters that you'll have to write. To put things into perspective, it's about half the length of Hobbits or To Kill a Mocking Bird. :P

Last edited by Free; 2013-12-18 at 23:39.
Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 00:29   Link #157
Key Board
Carbon

Anyway, Satelite animator tweeted this keyframe

Spoiler:

Coda anime PROBABLY confirmed

Last edited by Key Board; 2013-12-19 at 18:43.
Old 2013-12-19, 12:20   Link #158
carolrukawa

If you dont mind Can you send the coda to me also? Thank in advance
Old 2013-12-22, 00:33   Link #159
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
A special WA2 radio CD is coming out for comiket 85, featuring Emma and Ryouko, who while both have roles in WA2, were also the personalities of Mizoraji (To Heart 2's radio), the Aquaplus official radio until it got more or less replaced by WA2's radio show. The CD is dubbed The Revenge of Mizoraji. This is gonna be fun.
You mean Ryouko Ono and Ema Kogure who played Sasara Kusugawa and Maa-ryan from To Heart 2, right? What WA2 character does Ema Kogure play again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
if WA2 had the original WA game structure it would probably be a terrible game
This is because WA1 (the PS3 version) inherited the original's SLG (simulation love game) gameplay mechanics, right? There are character routes in that game, but you have to play it day by day choosing where to go and what character to talk to each day, so the daily conversations can get pretty inane and don't make for great reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Anyway, Satelite animator tweeted this keyframe

Spoiler:

Coda anime PROBABLY confirmed
That's great. If they do go the "KimiNozo re-release" route in that they let Haruki choose between one of the main heroines during the IC, it would be nice if, for Touma's branch, Haruki wakes up before Kazusa kisses him and they talk out their feelings in the music room so that they can be a couple before the whole mess gets started.

Last edited by Mazryonh; 2014-01-02 at 20:42.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 03:55   Link #160
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Hmm, yeah they said that this is to prevent for sudden tears when playing in public.. but then I think this game was made not just for the older players but also for the first timer... so i think the first timer won't even know some of the first scene that can bring to tears, the first one that can bring them to tears well... maybe when Kazusa confess (yeah, it's famous scene, but setsuna's in the night of festival was not) so this lead me to think that it's the famous scene polled by players and also can bring them to tears
But yeah, it's a bit helpful if player didn't remember where the scene is... (I almost let out my tears in a bus when playing this, hearing the three first session, well without the indicator I still clearly remember which scenes and when it can bring me to tears )

Well I'm really willing to do it, it's just my ability seems to be lacking in doing translation even though I actually understand the japanese XD

That kind of scene already been made into a novel though with the title of twinkle snow reverie, where actually Setsuna didn't do anything, Haruki and Kazusa become a couple... well, kazusa didn't become as broken as Setsuna to insist in staying the three of them, even Kazusa prohibit Setsuna in becoming Haruki's watcher or something like that

Why did the radio have Youko's va to come at last week radio when talking about ep 10 while she actually had more appearance when talking about ep 11.... ugh