AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-03-09, 20:54   Link #1141
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockWorkAngel View Post
The twist is the season two will never be released . They'll keep delaying it with sequels to CLANNAD.
The sad part of that is that it's probably true.

The sadder part is that I'd gladly see Haruhi 2 and CLANNAD 2 delayed for something entirely new.

The saddest part is that I'd rather see a KyoAni remake of Shakugan no Shana than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Well, be prepared. The Korean artists are being fired up. I'm already being flooded with pictures..... (Working as the leader of the Kyon-chanism Korean Branch is tough.....)
My PC's gonna run outta room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoron View Post
let's

idea and run with it...
Kay, stop doing that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
I'm assuming were gonna stick with the cliff scene outta the Anime?

Typical GAR behavior dictates that under these circumstances, that Haruki must take the fall for Kyonko, and then break it with his face, all on purpose.

Kyonko:HARUKI! Are you ok?
Haruki:Tiths butchs af skraths!
Kyonko:Scratch? Your noise is bent at an 50 degree angle!
Haruki:Ith ad worths
Best. Idea. Ever.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 20:54   Link #1142
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
This is the most backlog I've ever had to return to. And I was here this morning.

Brawl has kept me well and busy though.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 20:56   Link #1143
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
This is the most backlog I've ever had to return to. And I was here this morning.

Brawl has kept me well and busy though.
Cuuuurse youuuuuu!!!!
Old 2008-03-09, 20:57   Link #1144
shaoron
AQS representative

Spoiler for lone island conclusion: Haruki's dialogue:

well.. something like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Kay, stop doing that now.
errr... sorry...
too much ace attorney does that...
shaoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 21:09   Link #1145
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Here ya go

I can't wait until you guys get to this scene in Volume 8
Old 2008-03-09, 21:14   Link #1146
Kristen
*Author

"Dear Diary,

Today, Haruki was trying to toy around with his website again. I keep on telling him that if you unplug the computer, the website will not run, but he just insisted that hitting it would make it work. Then he started working on something under the computer, and was under it for quite a long time. That was when I realized he wasn't there for any reason save to look up my skirt. He should be trying to rub that hand shaped dent off his face right now. Men, seriously!

Then that Itsuko slut was trying to tell me that it is OK if Haruki wants to do perverted things to me like that. After all, it would be better for me to become unfit to marry than for the world to end. "After all," she said, "Haruki doesn't want you pregnant. Take it as free pleasure!"

Why me, diary? Honestly, why couldn't it be Taniguchi? She'd just love this pervert.

Oh, by the way, I went shopping with Itsuko after the club meeting to day and bought just the cutest little shirt! I'll have to wear it next time we explore for mysterious things. Maybe Minoru will look at me again! *Blush*

Sincerely,
Kyon-ko"
Old 2008-03-09, 21:24   Link #1147
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Afterall we can't let Kyonko get hurt
Or more importantly, Haruki can't let Kyonko get hurt. He has to show her that he's an ultra dependable macho GAR. This is a tidbet that could hold a subtle presence in a number of the stories.

I could see this showing up in the baseball tournament. In the original novel it was stated that a large part of Haruhi's disappointment regarding the game was Kyons poor performance on the 4th batters position (very important), that she had unknowingly manipulated the batting order lottery to put kyon in that position. I suppose she wanted to see him do something cool.

I don't see this as being a reliable motivation with Haruki (Kyonko's flaws are acceptable, she just has to snark and look cute) , so It would make more sense that he'd manipulate the lottery so he'd have the position in question. The reason obviously being, so that he can utterly annihilate the other team, and prove to everyone (mainly Kyonko) that he has major cajones.This then runs smack dab into the fact that despite being an extremely multi talented individual, the professional players he's against are far more experienced and skilled than he is, resulting in an inadequate performance in his eyes. His inability to appear as a GAR alpha male in front of Kyonko will be the main form of angst that will nearly causes another new world creation event.

This will be amusing, considering that Kyonko probably won't really pay particular attention to Haruki's performance in that manner, and after they win He'll be left subconsciously thumping his chest over a non existant triumph.

What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
"Dear Diary,

Today, Haruki was trying to toy around with his website again. I keep on telling him that if you unplug the computer, the website will not run, but he just insisted that hitting it would make it work. Then he started working on something under the computer, and was under it for quite a long time. That was when I realized he wasn't there for any reason save to look up my skirt. He should be trying to rub that hand shaped dent off his face right now. Men, seriously!

Then that Itsuko slut was trying to tell me that it is OK if Haruki wants to do perverted things to me like that. After all, it would be better for me to become unfit to marry than for the world to end. "After all," she said, "Haruki doesn't want you pregnant. Take it as free pleasure!"

Why me, diary? Honestly, why couldn't it be Taniguchi? She'd just love this pervert.

Oh, by the way, I went shopping with Itsuko after the club meeting to day and bought just the cutest little shirt! I'll have to wear it next time we explore for mysterious things. Maybe Minoru will look at me again! *Blush*

Sincerely,
Kyon-ko"
I could totally see Haruki like that we decided to go with him not openly being asexual with normals.

Very amusing.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 21:25   Link #1148
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
"Dear Diary,

Sincerely,
Kyon-ko"
These are hilarious, but I fail to see why she considers Minoru more attractive than Haruki.

I also fail to see why Haruki doesn't just pick her up and take her to a love hotel or something, but that's just me.
Old 2008-03-09, 21:26   Link #1149
Poulp

Quote:
We'll hit 20,000 posts eventually. Looking at this it'll only take another month or two!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Finished part One

Spoiler for Remote Island Syndrome Part One:
proofreading
Poulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 21:30   Link #1150
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
Thanks I'll release everything in ultra blue cheese post later :0.

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 21:36   Link #1151
shaoron
AQS representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Or more importantly, Haruki can't let Kyonko get hurt. He has to show her that he's an ultra dependable macho GAR. This is a tidbet that could hold a subtle presence in a number of the stories.

I could see this showing up in the baseball tournament. In the original novel it was stated that a large part of Haruhi's disappointment regarding the game was Kyons poor performance on the 4th batters position (very important), that she had unknowingly manipulated the batting order lottery to put kyon in that position. I suppose she wanted to see him do something cool.
or we could include a bit of clannad....

Spoiler for a little clip from the baseball game:
shaoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 21:37   Link #1152
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for mentioning about Indignation (novel 8). I now know what to draw.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 21:39   Link #1153
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Oh good times are about to begin eh?

Credit To Risa-chan!
Old 2008-03-09, 21:39   Link #1154
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Here ya go

I can't wait until you guys get to this scene in Volume 8
You know, that scene seems allot more provocative when it's a dude doing the mounting.

Quote:
These are hilarious, but I fail to see why she considers Minoru more attractive than Haruki.
Attractive in the, It's fun to look at aspect?

Quote:
I also fail to see why Haruki doesn't just pick her up and take her to a love hotel or something, but that's just me.
Well Haruki's weapons grade GAR powered hormones might be kept somewhat in check that he's very adamant about interacting with weird chicks, so he might be keeping himself off Kyonko through the power of his internal logic of steel.

Of course, someone uttering ____ Smith will throw that all out the window (Technically speaking, this knowledge alone would classify Kyonko as a time traveler). Alternate disappearance timeline Haruhi seemed rather flirtatious with Kyon after he told her that name. GAR Haruki will probably be more... enthusiastic. Kyonko better keep an eye on Haruki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoron View Post
or we could include a bit of clannad....

Spoiler for a little clip from the baseball game:
Seems a bit overt.
Old 2008-03-09, 21:41   Link #1155
setsuna89
FullMoePanic!!!

Send a message via MSN to setsuna89
comrades,archive part 3 has been uploaded. (might not be perfectly free of reposts but i did my best)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0djze1lnpdy

decided to go with mediafire this time.

and heres a personal appeal, please try your best not to repost images folks. thanks
setsuna89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 21:46   Link #1156
Kristen
*Author

Quote:

Because Minoru is just too darn cute!

Roger Rambo: I'm not really adapting to conventions in this thread. That's why I'm writing diary entries instead of doing actual editing of the chapters. . It's just something I'm doing for fun, and it's easier adapting to my own thoughts of personalities.
Old 2008-03-09, 21:51   Link #1157
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Roger Rambo: I'm not really adapting to conventions in this thread. That's why I'm writing diary entries instead of doing actual editing of the chapters. . It's just something I'm doing for fun, and it's easier adapting to my own thoughts of personalities.
I dig. Besides, caveman "lets punch it till it works" pervert Haruki is pretty damn funny.
Old 2008-03-09, 21:51   Link #1158
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

I'm on a roll!

Spoiler for Remote Island Syndrome Part Two:

Credit To Risa-chan!

Last edited by ClockWorkAngel; 2008-03-11 at 14:51.
Old 2008-03-09, 22:02   Link #1159
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
I'm on a roll!

Spoiler for Remote Island Syndrome Part Two:
Some inappropriate usage of "Her"
Old 2008-03-09, 22:04   Link #1160
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Most likely . I need to get it absolutely proofread. Sometimes when I begin drastically adding and changing dialouge I forget that he = she and vice versa ;p.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fixed some of it

Credit To Risa-chan!

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan