AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-01, 07:44   Link #1961
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxseed View Post
of course, we men suck at writing romances, what do you expect?
- .............ahem.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:45   Link #1962
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- .............ahem.
(slams a brick at wavehawk, knocking him out)

Yea, please continue.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:54   Link #1963
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I think Yamada should go up against
team 1: Rin/Cecilia
and
team 2: Charles/Ichika.

Madoka will take the time off, still in a foul mood. xD

So, the teacher will fight one team at a time.

@Eratas: No! It should end with this.

Maya: Remember to buy the pads and makeup

Tatenashi: (thumbs up)

Irish: O_O then T_T
I would've done that but I think Irish suffered enough for now. Besides, Yamada and Tatenashi would've died of Moe overload if they managed to get him into the outfit and he starts crying

What do you think of it Zero? Crack enough for you?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:57   Link #1964
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Old Man
I'm quoting myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
What I mean the mushy-mushy shoujo-type romance, serious & matured romance is not that impossible to attain even by men (I look at you, Old man), romantiic comedy also not that uncommon in shonen (I.S. in fact, was one of them, so did most of the harem)

As for Eratas, why shoujo? You said it's very sweet type romance, and was took from the harmettes' POV. Therefore, you HAVE to THINK like a GIRL.

Yes, HARD.

@ Eratas

It's not OOC, Irish just acting, I knew it! (that lil' bastard, he's smart )

I still can help you however since I have some Shoujo manga in my disposal (As I stated in one chapter of Sacred Twins, I never limit myself in tems of genre if it comes to manga/anime, and absolutely hate long formulaic story).

If it comes to the worst, we still have Yachiyo-chan.

@ Blitz

I'll use that, but first...we need to insert a first kiss between our couple (IchiMado) to improve her mood

here's the sample:

Spoiler for Char is a pervert:

Yeah, Madoka just want him to kiss her in the cheek (which she did to him quite a lot), but due to hormone and arousal problem, Ichika mistook her request for a real kiss...

Quote:
ZeroXSEED, wavehawk+, Eratas123+, blitz1/2+, StratoSpear+, kaizerknight01, .:Jason:.+
BEST SUNDAY EVAR!
Old 2011-10-01, 08:05   Link #1965
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
(slams a brick at wavehawk, knocking him out)

Yea, please continue.
- Ah, is that Charu...? Charuuu~~~ I don't feel very well, my head is sweating---what's that? Oh right, sweat's not red.

What? You'll rush me to the hospital? No, that's fine, Love. I'll be just fiii~~~~ (THUD)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 08:12   Link #1966
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Old Man
I'm quoting myself

@ Eratas

It's not OOC, Irish just acting, I knew it! (that lil' bastard, he's smart )

I still can help you however since I have some Shoujo manga in my disposal (As I stated in one chapter of Sacred Twins, I never limit myself in tems of genre if it comes to manga/anime, and absolutely hate long formulaic story).

If it comes to the worst, we still have Yachiyo-chan.

@ Blitz

I'll use that, but first...we need to insert a first kiss between our couple (IchiMado) to improve her mood

here's the sample:

Spoiler for Char is a pervert:

Yeah, Madoka just want him to kiss her in the cheek (which she did to him quite a lot), but due to hormone and arousal problem, Ichika mistook her request for a real kiss...

BEST SUNDAY EVAR!
1.Ichika kissed his sister! Hormones really are a bitch yamada-sensei inpires fear to all All hail Megane!

2. Irish wasn't acting he's gonna get screwed later since Tatenashi and Maya took a video of what he was doing.

Irish:...What happened?

Tatenashi: Are you sure you wanna know?

Irish: Just tell me!

Tatenashi: All right (Hands Irish the video)

Irish: Wh-Wh-What the Hell is this!

Tatenashi: Isn't it great! I even sent a copy to the journalism club.

Irish: You WHAT! (Tries to leave the room but gets stopped by a crowd of girls)

One girl from outside: MOE IRISH-KUN! LETS PLAY DRESS UP!

Another girl: LET US DRAW YOU FOR OUR NEW EDITION OF "BOYS LOVE IN CAMPUS"!

Irish: SARASHIKI!

Crack to the MAX! Think I should include this in the main Story?
Old 2011-10-01, 08:13   Link #1967
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I forgot who asked, posting from phone now, but Karon detests people who kill other people in order to push their own agendas through, be it religion or intervention of warfare. She believes in that as long as people can properly communicate with one another, there'd be no need for war. Ie, Setsunaism. XD

Zero, you're doing the Tabane Schenberg fic are you? Can I borrow the concept for IS: Shooting Star? I'm also fleshing out a crew, ship and IS to go with it, so I might borrow some from your's? Do you have others made?
Old 2011-10-01, 08:18   Link #1968
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I forgot who asked, posting from phone now, but Karon detests people who kill other people in order to push their own agendas through, be it religion or intervention of warfare. She believes in that as long as people can properly communicate with one another, there'd be no need for war. Ie, Setsunaism. XD

Zero, you're doing the Tabane Schenberg fic are you? Can I borrow the concept for IS: Shooting Star? I'm also fleshing out a crew, ship and IS to go with it, so I might borrow some from your's? Do you have others made?
Umm, Gundam 00 cameo is ditched pretty early, because Blitz doesn't like it and when I think about it, he was right, the idea sticking out too much like a sore thumb.

You can use it all you want, in fact, I'll felt flattered.
Old 2011-10-01, 08:19   Link #1969
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

Somehow I don't think you can talk the nations of the world to getting rid of the Infinite Stratos This is the main reason why they're destroying IS facilities all over the world but trying to avoid civilian casualties.
Old 2011-10-01, 08:25   Link #1970
HasuMasu
*Artist

Made a very small update to my
fic HERE, there's a reason why
it's so small listed at the bottom,
please bear with me.
Old 2011-10-01, 08:38   Link #1971
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Box
Short but SWEET!

@MeisterBabylon

What's left from the concept is that someone filled Aeolia Schenberg's place (with personality of Shikamaru Nara) and that ByakuShiki already have Yuki no Nanatou, largely based on Exia Avalance & Gundam Seven Sword.

Here's the listing of system

> Yukihira Sanshiki (Yukihira Nigata + Koyuki Ittoshiki) (Left waist hangers)
> Yukihira Nigata Kai (Right waist hangers)
> Koyuki Ittoshiki x 3 (Setsura's claws)
> Yukidaruma Buster Sword (Right Shoulder)
> 2x Vanguard Kick Motor (Back hangers)

By the time Ichika is able to summon Kick motor, he'll able to use 32x [Quick Boost Chaining ] & 4x [Ignition Boost]

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-01 at 08:50.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 08:44   Link #1972
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Box
Short but SWEET!

@Meister

What's left from the concept is that someone filled Aeolia Schenberg's place (with personality of Shikamaru Nara) and that ByakuShiki already have Yuki no Nanatou, largely based on Exia Avalance & Gundam Seven Sword.

By the time Ichika is able to summon Kick motor, he'll able to use Quick Boost
Confused beyond belief

Making progress with "maidens in love" but my brain is being put to the limit trying to think of mushy fluff romance It feels like my creativity is being ripped out! need to hold on till I get back on the deconstructor train!

@Box- It's okay so far but please try to lengthen the chapters

side note- we're really close to the triple digits.
Old 2011-10-01, 08:51   Link #1973
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eratas
I don't approve Maya joining Tatenashi. Also, serves as Pet the Dog moment (even though Maya never did anything bad, it's a plus) and how Maya really cared about him.
Maybe it's depends of the situation, normally Maya will let Tatenashi (again, not JOINING), but since Irish is crying (cause being a Butt Monkey, he'll snap sooner or later) boost her instinct surrogate mother.

You have problem with mushy romance? I'm here for ya.

(Never thought my extensive knowledge of Shoujo would be useful, thank god)
Old 2011-10-01, 09:02   Link #1974
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas
I don't approve Maya joining Tatenashi. Also, serves as Pet the Dog moment (even though Maya never did anything bad, it's a plus) and how Maya really cared about him.
Maybe it's depends of the situation, normally Maya will let Tatenashi (again, not JOINING), but since Irish is crying (cause being a Butt Monkey, he'll snap sooner or later) boost her instinct surrogate mother.

You have problem with mushy romance? I'm here for ya.

(Never thought my extensive knowledge of Shoujo would be useful, thank god)
Maya didn't join Tatenashi She took the video with her since she wanted to remember Irish actually acting like a kid rather than some kind of suicidal cynic, she had no idea Tatenashi would leak the video to the journalism club

By the way, he wasn't crying because he snapped he was crying because
Spoiler:

he'll get back to normal later which explains why he doesn't remember anything that happened.

I would also love your help in writing the shoujo romance scene since I have no Idea how to do purple prose.
Old 2011-10-01, 09:18   Link #1975
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Maya didn't join Tatenashi She took the video with her since she wanted to remember Irish actually acting like a kid rather than some kind of suicidal cynic, she had no idea Tatenashi would leak the video to the journalism club

By the way, he wasn't crying because he snapped he was crying because
Spoiler:

he'll get back to normal later which explains why he doesn't remember anything that happened.

I could also lose your help in writing the shoujo romance scene since I have no Idea how to do purple prose.
Umm....
As for Purple prose? It's easy to do, but HARD TO DO RIGHT!

For example

1. Ichika is handsome, he has short jet black hair. Aside form that his figure is incredible when I saw him shirtless.
2. Ichika is attractive, no, Ichika is very handsome. His sharp eyes, bright smile. His neck-length jet black hair fits him, giving me the impression of a charmer. Aside from those, despite his apparent slim figure, his muscles are well toned, beneath that shirt of him, he shown me those formed abs, giving me the vibe of 'real man' instead of 'pretty boy'.

(now you know while fics written by female author are damn long and only 10% of them is composed of dialog)

Excuse me while I'm going to shower tormenting myself for giving you a homoerotic example, but that's what you get if you writing from the girls' POV. Then again, my vocabularies is strictly male, therefore I sounded like gay fanboy than a perfectly straight fangirl.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-01 at 09:34.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 09:30   Link #1976
Eratas123

I think you missed the end of the first sentence It ends with "sometimes eve"

Anyway, Tatenashi does the same thing in volume 5 to Ichika by telling the harem they're having an affair or putting him in compromising positions.

The only difference being that she tends to bail him out afterwards She'd bail out Irish too but he outright refuses to accept her help outside of missions which just makes his life harder .

This is also Tatenashi's way of trying to get him to open up since he's the only protagonist who doesn't really talk much outside of mission briefings. She doesn't know about his gynophobia so she doesn't realize that she's just alienating him even further, its to show that she's not perfect.
Old 2011-10-01, 09:42   Link #1977
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's a good plot element, that sometimes even Tatenashi cannot escape being hated for her rampant lulz action.

Remember, Irish is amnesiac at the time, and Tatenashi giving the Newspaper Club the video of AMNESIAC, TRAUMATIZED CHILD SOLDIER doesn't seems funny at all. I would be surprised if Tatenashi can escape reprimand, and will scream in disbelief if she's got some praise from her rampant fanboys.

For example, the situation is liek this.

Spoiler for The scene during the newspaper club's attack:

I knew it sound's like a bashing, but I knew you knew better. Why? Tatenashi does not even look at Ichika's feeling tormented for being THE ACADEMY's boytoy or Kanzashi's inferiority complex until V6 or V7.

She moved in her own pace (which equals to selfishness), in metaphorical sense, some people she dragged is hurt by the pavement of her road.
Old 2011-10-01, 09:43   Link #1978
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Umm, Gundam 00 cameo is ditched pretty early, because Blitz doesn't like it and when I think about it, he was right, the idea sticking out too much like a sore thumb.

You can use it all you want, in fact, I'll felt flattered.
Well you started it, might as well finish it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Somehow I don't think you can talk the nations of the world to getting rid of the Infinite Stratos This is the main reason why they're destroying IS facilities all over the world but trying to avoid civilian casualties.
Which will confound her even more: IS is a means to explore space. Her country depends on the revenue generated by producing Equalizers, and the spacenoids need IS to continue building their lunar colonies.

Not to mention the IS sensors interact with her own mental capacities creating a One Off Ability that is unique to people like her (IS Perception, or ISper). If everyone were ISpers, everyone would be able to communicate perfectly, and there won't be conflict.

To Karon, there is a lot of promise in IS. Just that some countries prefer to use it as a weapon doesn't make it bad.

Lol I can totally see the argument happening when she snaps!

Quote:
@MeisterBabylon

By the time Ichika is able to summon Kick motor, he'll able to use 32x [Quick Boost Chaining ] & 4x [Ignition Boost]
That's a hell lot of equipment. Whatever happened to Equalizer-vs-Core Rejection? Personal IS have that problem you know, its not an MPIS...
Old 2011-10-01, 09:56   Link #1979
Eratas123

@ZeroXSEED- The fault doesn't lie completely on Tatenashi. Irish was supposed to trust his partner but instead he chose to keep the fact that he's gynophobic and that he's a DRUG ADDICT! If he told her she most likely wouldn't have pulled as much shit as she did, he also never makes an attempt to get to know her better either so their teamwork is lacking in their missions even if their abilities complement one another.

@MeisterBabylon-I know the IS has a lot of potential but Irish's entire life has been destroyed by them. He lost all memory of his past due to being caught in an IS blast radius, he was enslaved and forced to work like a dog to build new IS units even as a child and his older brother figure was killed by one when Irish made a simple mistake and he chose to take the blame for it. Karon makes a point that the IS has good uses but she can't ignore the lives that've been destroyed because of that one machine.

I love philosophical arguements especially when both sides have a point
Old 2011-10-01, 09:58   Link #1980
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Ah, is that Charu...? Charuuu~~~ I don't feel very well, my head is sweating---what's that? Oh right, sweat's not red.

What? You'll rush me to the hospital? No, that's fine, Love. I'll be just fiii~~~~ (THUD)
(sighs) xD At least he isn't dreaming about Tatenashi, that's fine.

Ok, check blood type, 500 mL blood IV. Ok, wavehawk, you'll be fine. We'll TRY to contact Charlotte to visit you, assuming she isn't taking up much time trying to get Ichika.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest