Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-06-28, 20:13   Link #1
kapaostudios
Artist

Send a message via AIM to kapaostudios Send a message via MSN to kapaostudios
kapao's artwork

k people i know i've being gone for a long time but now i'm back in skool and working on my flash site and everything i got new works and works in progress so check it out and tell me wat u think! hahaha

thats my interface i'm working on its gonna be animated too in flash

thats my character i'm gonna model for 3d animation class

in a dyanamic action pose i guess...........

in another dap

Last edited by kapaostudios; 2004-06-29 at 02:08.
kapaostudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 02:09   Link #2
kapaostudios
Artist

aight got a host!

aight mang sorry bout that! i was posting links and stuff now i got it hosted thnx to elvenpath. thnx a bunch bro!
Old 2004-06-29, 02:25   Link #3
kapaostudios
Artist

i'm gonna make this my art thread also sooooooo heres a couple of my old artwork

Spoiler:

this is my ff7 fanart

Spoiler:

my totoro halloween fanart

Spoiler:

one of my own character

Spoiler:

another one

Spoiler:

and another

Spoiler:

a naruto collabo

Spoiler:

kingdom hearts fanart

Spoiler:

my card!

Last edited by kapaostudios; 2004-06-29 at 11:03.
Old 2004-06-29, 02:39   Link #4
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

use img tags inside spoiler tags next time...

anyways... I really like the character in the first post... it's the kind of design I like (goggles, baggy pants, big head, running shoes, helmet, headphones, etc) ... I think you should give him a hoodie ... please post some 3D images of him when you get to it...
Old 2004-06-29, 03:27   Link #5
kagetsu
3D Animator
*Artist

I really like the first guy alot, nice style some good personality to. I think alot can come out of specially from viewing your other sketches. Also the idea about the hoodie sounds good also, seems to fit well with that character. Just 2 things are bothering me. The markings under the eyes I think should have a little more flare. Hes grinning so your gonna see that effect the cheeks and top layer alot. Maybe adding the lines (for that pic) like a rising arc more so then just straight lines. Also the soft shadows, The helmet and chin are gonna be sticking out alot or covering his face more, the hard shadow looks good just I would like to see more of the soft since the shadow would be covering more area. Great job though love the feel of it. When your done modeling it (and hopefully please say your gonna do a highrez model of it) post it up up or hit me up on pm I'd like to see the outcome of it.
kagetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 04:13   Link #6
kapaostudios
Artist

i think i will do a lil sketch wit him wit a hoodie and a new outfit to see wat happens hehehe thnx for the input!
Old 2004-06-29, 04:53   Link #7
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Well,i can see you haven't been drawing as very long because the strokes looked pretty forced and not 'smooth'.Also i can see with you strokes that you're stiil doubling-up your lines,try to let go and not be afraid to ruin a picture and let the lines flow.Other then that,the most prominent thing i see in your pic's(not your fanart)is that you have a great talent for character design.
Keep drawing and eventually it will all come to you,but a little books won't do you no harm(Not meant to be a negative comment)
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 05:43   Link #8
kapaostudios
Artist

mm....... thnx for the criticism

thnx for the advise but i've being drawing since i was yay high lol i do appreciate the critism but yea thats being the way i always sketch i don't press hard on my first stroke. i did it so that the scanner can pick it up and this way it would be easier to see the lines whenever i outline em in illustrator. but yea i'm still not as good as others, always trying to improve my skills, learned art by myself so i don't realli know how to do art right but i guess thats wat makes it art right? everybodys got their own style. hehehe thnx for the critique.
Old 2004-06-29, 05:49   Link #9
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapaostudios
thnx for the advise but i've being drawing since i was yay high lol i do appreciate the critism but yea thats being the way i always sketch i don't press hard on my first stroke. i did it so that the scanner can pick it up and this way it would be easier to see the lines whenever i outline em in illustrator. but yea i'm still not as good as others, always trying to improve my skills, learned art by myself so i don't realli know how to do art right but i guess thats wat makes it art right? everybodys got their own style. hehehe thnx for the critique.
Plz,i'm not saying that your doing a bad job or anything!Plz don't msiunderstand!
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote