AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2011-07-27, 15:13   Link #16861
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 09:38   Link #16862
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Miria . The Latest 尾上純季 pic , posted on pixiv.net

I love her stair... I mean if looks could kill all the org members would have died already, either by lethal nose bleeds or just dying of freight.

Maybe now we'll get Clare soon. On a personal note I'm on the fence if I prefer the idea of a fan art based on a moment from the manga vs a pic for pure hotness. Don't get me wrong, Miria will always be insanely hot but I see that as why she should have been the perfect Claymore for a sexy pose. That said I suppose she's just as hot as Teresa's pic (a worthy image and character to be equal too) and I find it doubtful any pics by this artist will have the same impact as that Sexy shot of Jean's amazing ass.

----

Old 2011-07-28, 11:34   Link #16863
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Finally, I was wondering when Miria was going to show up

It's interesting however how the artist still wanted Miria to have a sense of proportion and strength - her breasts aren't anywhere near as exaggerated as the other girls, yet her hips and overall body are...she still gets the treatment, yet is still Miria

That said, I could understand, a feel, disappointment that people may have that she wasn't as up-front as the others. For instance, she's not in any sort of attractive pose...she's just standing there trying to look all tough *shrug.
Old 2011-07-28, 13:08   Link #16864
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Yes Squishy Miria!!!!!
FormerAbyssalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 14:20   Link #16865
haegar
mangaviking

squishy
truly, I couldn't imagine Miria's more serious look in this art style prior to seeing it done - but her facial expression came of really nice... Don't have to comment on the rest of her

This is soo much better than eco-ecchi
Old 2011-07-28, 14:35   Link #16866
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
squishy
truly, I couldn't imagine Miria's more serious look in this art style prior to seeing it done - but her facial expression came of really nice... Don't have to comment on the rest of her

This is soo much better than eco-ecchi
Eco-ecchi? I almost forgot about him oddly enough (seriously) Now I'm wonder if he's ok?

It's been some time since we got a pink haired giant boobed Miria pic from him. Maybe he's upset with Miria's scars... or something... that was about the time he stopped posting...

A true Miria fan loves her no matter the scars ... if this is the case than Eco is clearly not a true Miria fanboy, for shame
Old 2011-07-28, 14:36   Link #16867
Dj0rel
True Believer

Awesome Miria. Let's hope Clare's next.
Dj0rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 14:39   Link #16868
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
YES!!! I needs my Clare!!!
Old 2011-07-28, 17:55   Link #16869
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Am I the only one who thinks Miria in on weight or is she a little shorter than usual?
Old 2011-07-28, 18:08   Link #16870
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
Flora! lightsenshi wants more Flora!
Old 2011-07-28, 18:20   Link #16871
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Claymore View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Miria in on weight or is she a little shorter than usual?
It's not just you... it's just this fan artists style. Almost every pic of his has girls with giant hips and way shorter than Yagi makes them. He's defiantly an ass guy, not to sound rude, and Yagi goes for the tall supermodel hour glass figure with breasts and asses typically being fairly proportional vs this fan artist (not saying Yagi's art work is life like though).

Miria is shorter than Yagi draws her defiantly, since Yagi lists her a 5' 9" (175cm) and in this above fan art I'd say if Miria's proportions imply she's much shorter than that.

-----

For lightsenshi, nothing new atm but since we're talking about this artist might as well repost his Flora pic

Old 2011-07-28, 18:24   Link #16872
lightsenshi
Author

Flora is so underappreciated.
Old 2011-07-28, 18:27   Link #16873
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsenshi View Post
Flora is so underappreciated.
Anyone whom loved/helped Clare I'm a fan of.

Though I'll admit to being a fan of Flora too, whom does miss her, and agrees she needs more far art
Old 2011-07-28, 18:28   Link #16874
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
It's not just you... it's just this fan artists style. Almost every pic of his has girls with giant hips and way shorter than Yagi makes them. He's defiantly an ass guy, not to sound rude.

Miria is shorter than Yagi draws her defiantly, since Yagi lists her a 5' 9" (175cm) and in this above fan art I'd say if Miria's proportions imply she's much shorter than that.
*Whistles* Never new Yagi already stated the warriors' height.

Now I kinda feel like the artist's an ecchi lover or at least obssessed with milf chicks Anyways, can't deny his pics are just awesome
Old 2011-07-28, 19:24   Link #16875
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Claymore View Post
*Whistles* Never new Yagi already stated the warriors' height.

Now I kinda feel like the artist's an ecchi lover or at least obssessed with milf chicks Anyways, can't deny his pics are just awesome
Yeap... Yagi made 3 data books and listed the warrior heights in them. Well, not all the warriors heights but most of the major characters up to the time jump. Though the databooks where written in the middle of the Galatea vs Agatha vs Miata & Clarice fight they didn't include any data on the new gen other than rank, name, warrior type (offensive, defensive, or special type (Alicia and Beth only)), & their symbols of those that had been shown up till that point.

Here is a link to the Claymore Supplementary thread, where we discuss the databook and have posted most of it.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...46#post3141046
Old 2011-07-28, 19:44   Link #16876
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 20:26   Link #16877
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGuyKai View Post
Crossover. Interesting choice.
Old 2011-07-28, 21:41   Link #16878
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Yeap... Yagi made 3 data books and listed the warrior heights in them. Well, not all the warriors heights but most of the major characters up to the time jump. Though the databooks where written in the middle of the Galatea vs Agatha vs Miata & Clarice fight they didn't include any data on the new gen other than rank, name, warrior type (offensive, defensive, or special type (Alicia and Beth only)), & their symbols of those that had been shown up till that point.

Here is a link to the Claymore Supplementary thread, where we discuss the databook and have posted most of it.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...46#post3141046
Thanks... Now that you mention it, I do remember I had seen one of those at the very beginning we discussed on TvP thread. I didn't notice the heights cuz I never looked on them very carefully (well, since most of them needed translations...)

Back on the track with Miria, I really miss that picture of "Like a Boss" I wonder if the artist will finish it up adding more panels like 'Beat the 3 #1s' shit up' or something
Old 2011-07-29, 20:49   Link #16879
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Miria . The Latest 尾上純季 pic , posted on pixiv.net

I love her stair... I mean if looks could kill all the org members would have died already, either by lethal nose bleeds or just dying of freight.

Thanks for that. I worship Miria.
Old 2011-07-30, 01:17   Link #16880
Ryus
The One Eyed King

This is what I'm talking about in the pics for pure hotness vs scene from the manga! The Latest 尾上純季 pic , posted on pixiv.net

Plus since he already did Dietrich it may mean we'll get some favs again getting new pics instead of the only doing a character once we've been getting up till now. Still demanding Clare though

Tags
images