Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-12, 23:46   Link #41
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Yeah you were banned by me, because I hate your living guts.

Just Kidding.

///_^.

Actually NoSanninWa suggested I test if I could ban people and choose a guineapig to ban and unban. I forgot to private message you first before banning.

Silly me.

Anyway you're only banned for one day, it's supposed to be lifted by tomorrow. xris asked me if he wanted me to unban you today since I apparantly don't have the power to unban but I said "Nah that's okay, it's onyl a one day ban anyway"

So yeah. Sorry for the confusion.
................evil......
Old 2004-02-12, 23:47   Link #42
eLstar
(^_^)v

Well the mods will Ban people when they show up. So I suggest you stop posting in this topic and post somewhere meaningful.
Old 2004-02-12, 23:47   Link #43
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Well, first we need to start a "Best Threads Ever" forum to archive this.

[img]PIC REMOVED[/img]

Last edited by Hellychan; 2004-04-05 at 15:46. Reason: Stupidity can't be an excuse...T_T
Old 2004-02-12, 23:47   Link #44
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
I apparantly don't have the power to unban
Shame on u for not telling him first.
Old 2004-02-12, 23:48   Link #45
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Shame on u for not telling him first.
I forgot.

I thought I had the power to unban people. I found out I was wrong.
Old 2004-02-12, 23:48   Link #46
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Best thread all week - drama, comedy, love + hate - should be adapted into an anime...
Old 2004-02-12, 23:49   Link #47
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Well, first we need to start a "Best Threads Ever" forum to archive this.
better not let ff7799 start it or it would be closed within 15 mins just like all his other threads
Old 2004-02-12, 23:54   Link #48
Animechi
Banned

I'll start it just for that reason. Man I have no idea why dranz would have picked me but I must say it was a good joke, everyone can get a good laugh while I cry in the darkness of my room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
better not let ff7799 start it or it would be closed within 15 mins just like all his other threads
Old 2004-02-13, 00:00   Link #49
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animechi
I'll start it just for that reason. Man I have no idea why dranz would have picked me but I must say it was a good joke, everyone can get a good laugh while I cry in the darkness of my room.
It wasn't a joke. It was a test. I'm sorry for the mishap, and I've already pm'ed NoSanninWa to close this thread down and fix everything up.
Old 2004-02-13, 00:03   Link #50
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

OMG, the drama!

ff7799 is now unbanned. Animechi is banned for being a double-account. (Please just PM a moderator next time instead of creating a new account for us to ban.) Thread closed. Drama over. Whew!

I feel like the deus ex machina at the end of a play.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-03-10 at 16:51.
Old 2004-02-13, 04:30   Link #51
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I must say I found this absolutely hilarious....

It seems Dranz wanted to test the fact that he could or could not ban someone and in the process discovered that while he could, he count not unban them. What I find so funny is that he chose ff7799 (good test subject as a guinea pig, big thumbs up there) and in typical fashion, ff7799 reacts in totally the wrong way and caused more hassle all around.

ff7799 did in fact PM me before starting this thread (since it appears that banned users can still PM) but as it was 4AM my time I was deep in slumberland. Not sure if he created the new user before or after PMing me but it seems he didn't wait very long if he did. Of course what he didn't do was let me know he had discovered what had happened, so I've been wasting my time trying to find out what happened to his account.

And I must admit guilty on the charge of insulting ff7799 but it wasn't exactly a serious insult, more alone the lines of being sarcastic I mean how could I resist the chance when he sets up such a good straight lines for me. Tempted as I am to repeat it here, I won't. All I can say is that this thread it a typical example of the excellent work ff7799 does in this area (of setting up the straight line for others to deliver the punch line). And it seems most people have had a laugh with this thread.

I'll conclude by saying that it couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow
Closed Thread