AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-06, 10:15   Link #1401
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
That does not mean the strength of MadoMagi is weak. Look at all the matches so far, besides Madoka and Homura lost to Ayase, they are winning the rest of their matches. Yes, they may have only a handful in this far but they are all each capable to dominate Saimoe worse than Saki since they just steamroll anyone they face while Saki are actually vulnerable. Now tell me, which is more of a concern? Someone seemingly invincible? Or a group of girls with vulnerabilities?

I know that Yuu is gonna lose so I don't question that. What I'm questioning is Miho's real potential. Any non-Mado/Saki girl facing a Saki girl on the same day as Mami is gonna win over the poor Saki girl in another match just cos Mami was present.

Let me ask you now. How do 5 girls dominate a tournament on the same level as the series that have more than 5 in the tournament? It just doesn't make sense. Domination is not about the quantity but the quality of domination. MadoMagi just needed 5 girls to be able to dominate a tournament so badly while Saki needed more. Bring in more Mado girls and you'll see them dominating WORSE than Saki. It just doesn't make sense that MadoMagi is the target of hate as compared to Saki. Saki is just receiving the bad ends due to them not having as many members in their voter base. It's apparent because if they had a base similar to MadoMagi they wouldn't have needed to ensure that at least 2 get into the quarter finals by pushing as many girls deep into the tournament as possible.

Sure, Miho beat Ako fair and square and I DO acknowledge that but Ako is nowhere near the strength of Kuro btw.

Well, MadoMagi has to blame themselves for trying to be greedy to let both girls try for a 1-2 finish to which they failed badly.

I doubt so. Base on the results so far, you should know that very heavy sniping have been very evident and that they ARE trying their best.

Well, so far Miho's match I was the one displeased but I'm sure you will be able to see it soon that Saki fanbase isn't as high as MadoMagi fanbase. Let's not forget the sequel to the anime aka the final movie was aired not long ago so MadoMagi girls get some boost while Saki have NOTHING to help them.

I do know what sniping means in this case cos of the low vote count for AST but it doesn't change the fact they have lesser members than MadoMagi. Unless one girl hit Mami's level of vote count, it'll be apparent that the fanbase IS smaller. Coupled that with the sniping, Saki is gonna get drowned in the hate they received.
The thing with Ako vs Miho. Ako was probably at Kuro's strength because Toki was obviously boosting her up. Yet again MadoMagi's power is no where close to dominating, if they were Yuu wouldn't be that close to Mami and they would of been smart enough to ditch Homura during their split. Also for Kyouko there is a decent chance of her losing to Rikka, if she beats Rikka she's obviously going to lose to Mori-samaa. Unless Eru is hiding her strength like the Sakis are doing Sayaka is the only MadoMagi that's "dominating" but even then Kuroko might give Sayaka trouble because Saten and Biribiri's fans might boost her power up a decent bit. While Saki faction never goes on full power until their opponent is strong enough for them. Even if Saki has antis, a good bit of the stronger Sakis outstrength the antis. To be honest you seem more anti Madoka than your signature claims and just blaming them without considering factors.

Predictions- Mori-Samaa and Tomoka
Picks- Mori Samaa and Tomoka
Old 2013-10-06, 10:32   Link #1402
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

You guys seem so sure, making it sound like it's a fact that Saki hasn't been using full force while PMMM is already at it when none of us knows what's really happening. For all we know, Yuu's total votes against Mami was already Saki working in full force while PMMM hasn't given their all. I can't wait for Mami and Toki's match though.
Old 2013-10-06, 10:49   Link #1403
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

I actually wonder what would happen with the repcharge if 2 girls tied in the block finals.
Old 2013-10-06, 10:55   Link #1404
Team Rocket Elite

Nothing too stramge here. Toki easily defeats Yuigahama Yui as she was expected to do. A showdown between the Saimoe 2011 and Saimoe 2012 champions has now been locked in. Ayase beating Kirame isn't that odd. Ayase beating Kirame by more than Toki beat Yui is pretty impressive, though. I would expect Kirame to be stronger than Yui. Ayase needs to beat Miho and Madoka needs to win 3 rounds in repechage to come back to life.Just 4 more critical matches left.

Matches: C3-1 D3-2

Shinka vs Azusa is tough to call. Azusa hasn't really been challenged much. Shinka has shown she was able to beat Ika Musume. I'm going to give the edge to Shinka here but Azusa can definitely win. Arata letting Saori get so close to her is a bit questionable. Tomoka managed to take down Toshinou Kyouko. There's a good chance that that result really was due to Tomoka being stronger due to Ro-kyu-bu season 2. Saki characters have been having some problems in Round 3 so I'm picking Tomoka here.

Votes:
Nibutani Shinka
Minato Tomoka

Predictions:
Nibutani Shinka
Minato Tomoka
Old 2013-10-06, 11:02   Link #1405
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaKaBaKaOtaKu View Post
You guys seem so sure, making it sound like it's a fact that Saki hasn't been using full force while PMMM is already at it when none of us knows what's really happening.
I'm totally with you here. I don't know where some are getting this confidence that Saki hasn't been using their full force. No Saki girl reached Mami's Round 3 vote totals, either this year or back in 2012. So where do people get this confidence that Saki has another gear that they haven't shown yet?

At the very least, I see no reason to think that Kuro or Yuu are any stronger than what they showed in Round 3. There's no reason whatsoever to hide your strength when you're losing. Yes, it stands to reason that Toki is a bit stronger than Kuro or Yuu, but even then she might not be able to go much higher than 600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
Yet again MadoMagi's power is no where close to dominating,
Mami has been absolutely dominating so far. She's been dominating more than Sayaka has, and that's coming from someone who's No. 1 girl in this tournament is Sayaka!

Quote:
if they were Yuu wouldn't be that close to Mami and they would of been smart enough to ditch Homura during their split.
They did ditch Homura. It's that the Nanoha voters didn't ditch Homura, because Homura winning was their only chance of getting Nanoha in through repechage.

Besides, a faction doing something dumb is not the same as a faction lacking strength.

Quote:
Also for Kyouko there is a decent chance of her losing to Rikka, if she beats Rikka she's obviously going to lose to Mori-samaa.
How is this in any way, shape, or form "obvious"? I mean, you're basically saying that Mori Sommer is obviously stronger than Rikka. What makes you think that?

If Kyouko can beat Rikka, then she likely can beat Mori Summer. The real question is "Can Kyouko beat Rikka?", and the answer to that question may well be "no".
Old 2013-10-06, 11:45   Link #1406
iamadooddood
NOM.

So Toki won. Saki's awakening will have to come later~

9/12 and 7/12 now.

Next is... *rolls dice* ... Shinka and Tomoka for pick and prediction.

Quote:
I'm not really sure about Miho losing, but I do think she might have won the match even without Mami-'s backing. As for Saki faction, I quite think they're already going all out though even without Toki losing this round -shrugs-
I don't dispute that, but I am of the opinion that MadoMagi faction would have voted for Miho even without Mami's backing, because they've started sniping Saki girls due to the wake-up call. In other words, they wouldn't have thought of backing Miho if Ayase had been knocked out, and thus Miho would have lost.

As for the Saki part, read below.

Quote:
You guys seem so sure, making it sound like it's a fact that Saki hasn't been using full force while PMMM is already at it when none of us knows what's really happening. For all we know, Yuu's total votes against Mami was already Saki working in full force while PMMM hasn't given their all. I can't wait for Mami and Toki's match though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm totally with you here. I don't know where some are getting this confidence that Saki hasn't been using their full force. No Saki girl reached Mami's Round 3 vote totals, either this year or back in 2012. So where do people get this confidence that Saki has another gear that they haven't shown yet?

At the very least, I see no reason to think that Kuro or Yuu are any stronger than what they showed in Round 3. There's no reason whatsoever to hide your strength when you're losing. Yes, it stands to reason that Toki is a bit stronger than Kuro or Yuu, but even then she might not be able to go much higher than 600.
Because they're fine with letting some of their girls lose since they have so many of them anyway. It's only when we see them having like 3 girls left in the running then they'll start showing their full strength. Which totally never happened last year. (The final doesn't count because the semi-finalists were all Saki girls. Go figure.)

I'm not even sure they needed to show their full strength at all last year. Maybe they will, against Mami. But then again, maybe not. Either way, this upcoming battle between the two aces is gonna be interesting. The winner will be more susceptible to sniping, but the loser will be given a wake-up call (which will be MadoMagi's second wake-up call if Mami loses here).

Wait... does that mean... the MadoMagi and Saki fanbases will end up trying to snipe their own champion to divert overall attention away from their girls? If the Saki fanbase could think this far ahead, and then go all out after the MadoMagi girls have all been knocked out, then I'll have to give it to them, and that for thinking so many steps ahead they totally deserve to win Saimoe a second time in a row. Similarly, if the MadoMagi fanbase could think this far to turn all neutrals against Saki, their strongest opponents, before showcasing their true strength to win Saimoe a second time, then kudos to them too.

Quote:
They did ditch Homura. It's that the Nanoha voters didn't ditch Homura, because Homura winning was their only chance of getting Nanoha in through repechage.

Besides, a faction doing something dumb is not the same as a faction lacking strength.
In other words, they should have voted for Homura?

Actually, I was under the impression that they would vote for Homura instead of Madoka, given what happened in '11. IMO Homura deserved to go through much more than Madoka did. Madoka having more votes surprised me. Is Homura really that unloved, to have been ditched in favour of Madoka?

Quote:
How is this in any way, shape, or form "obvious"? I mean, you're basically saying that Mori Sommer is obviously stronger than Rikka. What makes you think that?

If Kyouko can beat Rikka, then she likely can beat Mori Summer. The real question is "Can Kyouko beat Rikka?", and the answer to that question may well be "no".
I remember timbits saying that Shinka was Chuu2's hidden ace, and that he was glad that he at least got that right. And I can't help but agree with him, especially given round 2's results. Besides, if Rikka gets knocked out they'll only have Shinka left. They'll want to get Shinka through at all cost.

Besides, Rikka and Shinka will get help from the Saki fanbase too, because they'll be wanting to ensure that Kyouko fails to make it through repechage. In other words, Rikka will likely beat Kyouko then lose to Shinka, to prevent Kyouko from even getting to the revival round. And even if Kyouko does somehow beat Rikka, at least Shinka winning will force Kyouko to have to go through the revival rounds to further work for her spot in the final 16.

Yep, all things considered, Shinka is stronger than Rikka.

EDIT:
Quote:
I actually wonder what would happen with the repcharge if 2 girls tied in the block finals.
2 extra girls in repechage. Two round 1 second placers + two round 2 second placers + both losing semi-finalists. So 6 girls from that block in repechage instead of 4.

Right?

Anime Saimoe Tournament 2013 is screwed up. Everyone's argument is invalid.

Last edited by iamadooddood; 2013-10-06 at 12:01.
Old 2013-10-06, 12:08   Link #1407
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
I remember timbits saying that Shinka was Chuu2's hidden ace, and that he was glad that he at least got that right.
I don't see any real evidence of him being right there. Shinka had a lot more votes in Round 2 than Rikka did because Shinka had a much stronger opponent. Shinka won her Round 2 match by a narrow margin, while Rikka won her Round 2 match by well over 100 votes (the two matches were also on different days, so it's not like one would expect a Chuuni combo to happen).

So I don't see any real reason to think that Shinka is stronger than Rikka.

With all due respect, iamadooddood, I think you're over-thinking things a bit. When you're really strong, you don't have to worry that much about hiding it. Think of Kanade over in ISML.

Also, I don't see any particular reason for Saki voters to have a strong preference in Madoka Magica vs. Chuunibyou. I mean, if Toki had been sniped, then yeah, I'd expect an act of revenge. But Toki wasn't sniped, so...
Old 2013-10-06, 12:14   Link #1408
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
I don't see any real evidence of him being right there. Shinka had more votes in Round 2 than Rikka because Shinka had a much stronger opponent. Shinka won her Round 2 match by a narrow margin, while Rikka won her Round 2 match by well over 100 votes (the two matches were also on different days, so it's not like one would expect a Chuuni combo to happen).

So I don't see any real reason to think that Shinka is stronger than Rikka.

With all due respect, iamadooddood, I think you're over-thinking things a bit. When you're really strong, you don't have to worry about hiding it that much. Think of Kanade over in ISML.

Also, I don't see any particular reason for Saki voters to have a strong preference in Madoka Magica vs. Chuunibyou. I mean, if Toki had been sniped, then yeah, I'd expect an act of revenge. But Toki wasn't sniped, so...
I'm going by prelim results here. Shinka did better than Rikka in prelims.

Well, never hurts to maximise your chances right? Also, people won't rage so much if Toki/Mami don't win it a second time, as compared to some other Saki/MadoMagi girl. (If the faction that lost this showdown actually go on to win this Saimoe...) Also, I've always wanted stuff to end up being planned this far ahead like this, and actually succeed. Makes the eventual victory even more awesome.

Didn't MadoMagi snipe Kuro through Miho? That alone should be sufficient reason for revenge.

Old 2013-10-06, 12:14   Link #1409
Team Rocket Elite

It's silly to say letting your 2nd and 3rd strongest go down is okay because you still have your 7th and 8th best. Saki, Ryuuka, Arata, Shizuno and Kirame have virtually no chance to win the tournament. The hopes of the Saki fanbase rested squarely on Toki, Yuu, Kuro and possibly Nodoka. Two of those four are now in fighting to even reach repechage and I'm not entirely sure Nodoka has what it takes to begin with. If the Saki fanbase wasn't seriously supporting Kuro and Yuu, they screwed up badly. Toki should get full support as well because of how bad things will be if she loses but I guess Yui wasn't really much of a threat to begin with.
Old 2013-10-06, 12:17   Link #1410
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
It's silly to say letting your 2nd and 3rd strongest go down is okay because you still have your 7th and 8th best. Saki, Ryuuka, Arata, Shizuno and Kirame have virtually no chance to win the tournament. The hopes of the Saki fanbase rested squarely on Toki, Yuu, Kuro and possibly Nodoka. Two of those four are now in fighting to even reach repechage and I'm not entirely sure Nodoka has what it takes to begin with. If the Saki fanbase wasn't seriously supporting Kuro and Yuu, they screwed up badly. Toki should get full support as well because of how bad things will be if she loses but I guess Yui wasn't really much of a threat to begin with.
TBH it's quite hard for me to really tell the true strength of individual Saki girls. But if what you said is right, then I don't know. But it could still be that they might never find out this weakness of theirs until it's too late. Or that the weaker Saki girls gain the full strength of the girls that have been knocked out.

But Saki have yet to be tested like this seriously yet, so we don't really know.

Old 2013-10-06, 12:31   Link #1411
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Mami has been absolutely dominating so far. She's been dominating more than Sayaka has, and that's coming from someone who's No. 1 girl in this tournament is Sayaka!
To be honest Mami was dominating til round 3 happened, 589 is really closer to 673 than you think it is if you look at the overall vote totals in the match. I won't consider 53% in a 1v1 match exactly dominating neither. Plus Mami looked like she dominating because her opponents were weak until she met Yuu. Not to mention it looks like Nanoha and Akiyama-dono gave Homuhomu and Madoka a scare in round 1 too.

Last edited by Ichuki; 2013-10-06 at 13:18.
Old 2013-10-06, 12:41   Link #1412
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Quote:
Is Homura really that unloved, to have been ditched in favour of Madoka?
I don't think Homura is that unloved in the MadoMagi fanbase, but more like we have been underestimated Madoka all this time. Back in the day when the Madoka series was still airing I could understand how she was not quite popular as other MadoMagi girls due to the fact that she didn't really get to do anything important in the show until the last 3 episodes. But it's been a long time since that show had ended, and I think Madoka's character has been appreciated more and more after all this time, with her goddess image still floating around in newer fanarts and many stuff. The recent recap movies also just helped emphasize Madoka's character and goddess image so much more than before, while Homura's role, while very important, is still mostly unchanged. It won't even surprise me that at this point in time the MadoMagi fanbase views Madoka as a very important figure of the series that it is worth choosing her over Homura at any costs.

And this is coming from someone who only supports Homura and nobody else from her respective series.
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn
The fact that you despair
Or the fact that you come to a resolution

Cannot prove that you are right.
~Everybody Has the Right to Make Mistakes~ - Quoted from Kino's Journey Vol. 12
Old 2013-10-06, 13:34   Link #1413
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
To be honest Mami was dominating til round 3 happened, 589 is really closer to 673 than you think it is if you look at the overall vote totals in the match. I won't consider 53% in a 1v1 match exactly dominating neither.
You're playing silly numbers games. 673 is 84 more than 589. It's a very comfortable margin of victory. It's not a blow-out, but it's not razor-close either.

Mami has comfortably (if not decisively) won every match she's been in, and she has achieved higher vote totals than anybody else thus far. She had the highest vote total of everybody in Round 2, and also the highest vote total of anybody in Round 3 thus far.

That is dominating.

Quote:
Plus Mami looked like she dominating because her opponents were weak until she met Yuu.
That's incorrect. Yozora's not weak. Yozora had 374 votes in the 2nd round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyKitty View Post

And this is coming from someone who only supports Homura and nobody else from her respective series.
Really? There's nobody else from Madoka Magica that you like?
Old 2013-10-06, 13:48   Link #1414
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Nah. Saki girls made up 9/32 of the girls in round 3. That's more than a quarter of the girls. Compare that with 3/32 of the girls for MadoMagi. The situation has yet to warrant Saki going all out.
Pretty funny what conclusions people come up with. PMMM's success rate is 60%, I don't know how many characters Saki had but certainly more than 15. Also when you have a high rate among a low total the quality of each individual is higher compared to an average rate of a high total.
Old 2013-10-06, 14:09   Link #1415
uis

Don't worry Saki power is weaken. In Saimoe is all about fanbase and hater fanbase. Saki have curse this year when they get highest hater fanbase not just because their performance in last saimoe but also what happen in last epsiode of Achiga. Normal voter happen focus on Madoka because their popularity.

Saki still have loyal fanbase for their momentum and Saki fanbase in futaba, 4chan and 2ch is huge compare to other fanbase. Madoka relied on normalfag instead their loyal fanbase though and their have less hater fanbase than Saki.

Nishizumi-dono and Tsukiko have Saki fanbase vote them anyway because they also known as Saki Tank and Hentai Toki by Saki fanbase.

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
Old 2013-10-06, 14:20   Link #1416
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
You're playing silly numbers games. 673 is 84 more than 589. It's a very comfortable margin of victory. It's not a blow-out, but it's not razor-close either.

Mami has comfortably (if not decisively) won every match she's been in, and she has achieved higher vote totals than anybody else thus far. She had the highest vote total of everybody in Round 2, and also the highest vote total of anybody in Round 3 thus far.

That is dominating.

That's incorrect. Yozora's not weak. Yozora had 374 votes in the 2nd round.
The thing is larger the vote number is smaller the gap gets that's what the graphs shows at least. The percent gap gets smaller as well. 673-589 sounds small when it comes to gaps compared to some thing like 284-200. So 84 vote difference sounds comfy for Mami if she and Yuu had lower votes. Maybe it is just me thinking 49.5%- 53% doesn't sound too great in 1 vs 1 format. Especially if you are one of the top tiers from the series that is supposedly be extremely strong. For Yozora she had Ayase OreImo's current strongest backing her up and I feel like Yozora's vote count would be lower. If Ayase wasn't going on the same day as her. I don't think vote total matters as much compared to if the character is the ace of her series and how popular her series is with the potential voters/how much her series can withstand antis. Kind of like uis pointed out. I mean in Saimoe 2012 Akarin had higher vote total than Toki til round 4 where she lost to Toki. Also 2012 saimoe Hisa had trouble with Yayoi who had the 2nd lowest vote total out of the group finalists.

Last edited by Ichuki; 2013-10-06 at 15:03.
Old 2013-10-06, 14:58   Link #1417
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
The thing with Ako vs Miho. Ako was probably at Kuro's strength because Toki was obviously boosting her up. Yet again MadoMagi's power is no where close to dominating, if they were Yuu wouldn't be that close to Mami and they would of been smart enough to ditch Homura during their split. Also for Kyouko there is a decent chance of her losing to Rikka, if she beats Rikka she's obviously going to lose to Mori-samaa. Unless Eru is hiding her strength like the Sakis are doing Sayaka is the only MadoMagi that's "dominating" but even then Kuroko might give Sayaka trouble because Saten and Biribiri's fans might boost her power up a decent bit. While Saki faction never goes on full power until their opponent is strong enough for them. Even if Saki has antis, a good bit of the stronger Sakis outstrength the antis. To be honest you seem more anti Madoka than your signature claims and just blaming them without considering factors.

Predictions- Mori-Samaa and Tomoka
Picks- Mori Samaa and Tomoka
Just saw this and saw what other's wrote, I guess I need not say much anymore. You're severely downplaying MadoMagi's strength which I'm VERY surprised. MadoMagi not dominating? You got to be kidding me man. There's just so many examples that others have pointed it out so I shall not go to it.

Heck, what makes YOU think that Saki is not giving their all? Look at reality please instead of assuming they have similar faction size as MadoMagi. It's already pretty clear that their faction is smaller and with the hate they received, it's no surprised they are doing badly.

I'm standing on a neutral point here. Besides my signature have ABM which is Anything but Madoka if you don't get it so I don't see any contradiction. Besides that, I'm only ABM cos of the power they possessed. You're the one that's throwing all the facts out of the window and blindly assume stuff to downplay MadoMagi's strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
The expected winners for today won as many predicted. This time, the Mami-Toki Group A Final showdown is on for good. Being a former champion herself, I don't expect any less from Toki. This will be a good match.

Of course we've not forgotten, because as Wanderer mentioned it's not even out in theaters yet. You sure know a lot about the final Madoka movie, even more than the animation studio and the fans themselves. I wonder from which theater in the future did you see where that movie was already showing.

I was trying to keep quiet about your rants since the cardboard, rage and butthurt is just part and parcel of the full Saimoe experience (most will eventually have their "eating cardboard" days unless they supported the eventual champion from day 1), but this kind of false reasoning is just absurd.
Well my bad for getting it wrong. I didn't see the date properly so my apologies for that. If you think I'm raging due to being butthurt I suggest you to think again. I don't know why you always like to assume stuff(remember about the Eru incident)? So now that I've apologised for the wrong info, it'll be nice if you can focus on the context thank you. If you still wanna claim I'm being butthurt and what not hence raging, I have nothing to say. This date all the way back when I said MadoMagi is a threat and everyone was like "NO, SAKI IS THE ONLY THREAT BLAH BLAH" and went on to give a zillion excuses. Now I'm just stating I was right that's all. If you don't think so, provide your explanation instead of just shooting people. Heck, I don't even blindly shoot people.

Anyway votes for today

<<小豆梓@変態王子と笑わない猫。>>
<<鷺森灼@咲-Saki- 阿知賀編 episode of side-A>>
Old 2013-10-06, 17:18   Link #1418
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Just saw this and saw what other's wrote, I guess I need not say much anymore. You're severely downplaying MadoMagi's strength which I'm VERY surprised. MadoMagi not dominating? You got to be kidding me man. There's just so many examples that others have pointed it out so I shall not go to it.

Heck, what makes YOU think that Saki is not giving their all? Look at reality please instead of assuming they have similar faction size as MadoMagi. It's already pretty clear that their faction is smaller and with the hate they received, it's no surprised they are doing badly.

I'm standing on a neutral point here. Besides my signature have ABM which is Anything but Madoka if you don't get it so I don't see any contradiction. Besides that, I'm only ABM cos of the power they possessed. You're the one that's throwing all the facts out of the window and blindly assume stuff to downplay MadoMagi's strength.

Sorry about that, the way you typed it made it seem like you were against Madoka instead of neutral. I am trying to be neutral towards both factions here. To be honest I thought Matsumi siblings were giving their all but not Toki. Since her and Yui's match made it seem like both Saki and Madoka sat out on this one, I mean Toki is #1 of Saki I think. The reason why I seem to "downplay" MadoMagi's strength is that, I actually think they'll provoke the stronger factions that isn't them eventually. I mean I think they already provoked the Saki faction like a lot despite it having a load of antis. But even then I'm being very optimistic about the non MadoMagis. Since I think there are several strong non MadoMagis that might be a true threat to them because the way the MadoMagi attempt to snipe their threats seems rash enough they look like they are fearing something or someone.Personally I think I need til end of round 3 or beginning of round 4 to see a more clearer image. Since it seems like this saimoe is more unpredictable compared to 2011/12.

Last edited by Ichuki; 2013-10-06 at 19:24.
Old 2013-10-06, 18:38   Link #1419
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Well my bad for getting it wrong. I didn't see the date properly so my apologies for that.
Next time, if you're not sure about a piece of information then don't use it as if it were a hard fact in an argument.
Quote:
If you think I'm raging due to being butthurt I suggest you to think again. I don't know why you always like to assume stuff(remember about the Eru incident)?
I'm not assuming anything. There is a strong element of agitation in your posts, so you need to calm the heck down instead of acting like you're being cornered or something. You're clearly being overly defensive about this and trying to lash out at just about everyone who is not supporting Saki by pointing fingers at them:
Quote:
and everyone was like "NO, SAKI IS THE ONLY THREAT BLAH BLAH" and went on to give a zillion excuses.
I don't even see it this way, coming from someone who supports the MadoMagi faction. Heck, I've went on and on about how both factions are really powerful in my posts. I don't know if you're only reading selectively (since you don't reply to some people's counterarguments and replies to your many points) or actually reading all posts, but if you did you'd know that "everyone" considering Saki is the only threat is obviously not true. I have seen enough neutral people here who are obviously not on our side, and mind you, you are not one of them despite how frequently you try to paint yourself as one.

Your signature alone already explains how you're not really neutral, so please stop claiming you are. No matter how you put it, you clearly support the Saki faction or you wouldn't have raged at the recent losses of the Matsumi sisters.
Old 2013-10-06, 18:51   Link #1420
hinakatbklyn

I think I will stay away from predictions for now and just support my remaining favorites.

- Supporting Azuki in group C, but it's a no lose match since Nibutani is also a good choice.
- Unlike Group A & B where I was supporting team Achiga, this time my support is mostly towards Achiga's opponent. Supporting Tomoka for Group D.

Tags
2013, anime saimoe tournament, saimoe, tournament