AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-03, 09:09   Link #1
ranchan13

How the Filler could have been better

Ok, the filler is almost done (thank god), and Iknow we've all been hugely dissapointed by it except for a few things. Now, I know it'll do absolutely no good, but let's discuss things that would have made the filler arc bearable.

Personally, I would have liked the filler to show some of Naruto and Sakura's training under Jiraiya and Tsunade during the 2 and a half years that were skipped in the manga. The endless mission after mission filler seems pointless, and doesn't quite follow the manga continuity. Afterall, through the filler, too much time has passed, and if they wish to preserve any time line at all, Naruto's time with Jiraiya will have to be shortened.

I would also have liked if they put the filler writers out to pasture. This group of writers has nothing worthwhile to contribute to a show except to waste time until the director feels that the show should actually progress....
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2006-03-03, 09:10   Link #2
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
go fidn the tread named. How would you write a filler.
Old 2006-03-03, 11:00   Link #3
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
go fidn the tread named. How would you write a filler.
thats a reaction we're not waiting on... you could try and find one called
respect people making a topic or quick lessons of respect!

alright i just saw my first filler episode, the latest one and ooh my God

Naruto got knocked by a pig and was even blown back and lay there for a short while -_-;

well they could atleaed start by not making the charaters look weaker then usual... that what most annoys me

also the stupidity of plots, this episode was with a mission in witch he had to play Ninja with that rich kid wtf.. i wasnt waiting for that

the only thing that enjoyed me was the ending, even the opening dissapointed me a little...

and the added filler characters (aka rich kid..) they look and act stupid.. they try to put up jokes for them but after a while of jokes of the same degree it becomes seriously lame..
the episode of whats behind Kakashi's mask was much beter!

Quote:
Personally, I would have liked the filler to show some of Naruto and Sakura's training under Jiraiya and Tsunade during the 2 and a half years that were skipped in the manga
that would be impossible, remember Kakashi Gaien hasnt been aired yet, that one has to come out first, but by then the fillers would be over

ife seen 1 filler episode because i was bored but never again!
Old 2006-03-03, 12:22   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The fillers could've been better if they didnt mess up the story.

The Anime Team made up alot of things and ruined alot of great story.

As i watched (some episodes before i stopped watching) i saw that they did this:
(crucial mistakes)

- Orochimaru's lair was supposedly built by his father...10.000 miles away from Konoha. Right... [They should've left that out]

- Orochimaru's lair was destroyed...knowing Orochimaru's personality he would show up and destroy anyone who was it...
[Jiraiya & Naruto...wouldnt be killed though Oro would definetly put up a fight]

- Some (possible major) villages where introduced...shame...Rock or Stone (i believe)
[ They could've used little villages like they invented a small country of rice (if i am correct 1st filler Arc Jiraiya) ]

- I saw they introduced one of the 7 mist men...what a shame...
Zabuza, Kisame where great characters...the remaining 5 would be promising..the anime team just blew that away.

[If Kishimoto ignores this then for the anime things would suddenly change
5 other mist men show up (excl. the wannebe one)..Oro's lair is suddenly still around...etc. etc.]
Old 2006-03-03, 12:47   Link #5
-=Itachi=-

Send a message via MSN to -=Itachi=-
yeh one of the mist men, that guy really sucked... he looked as if had plastic surgery on his lips and gone really wrong, and i wouldn't even call the two things he holds as swords.. its like forks. From the other mist men, they seemed to be great fighters, potential in armed combat, but that guy (name i dont even remmeber.. hint) his like... a wizard. lightning everyone! Totally a waste of a character.
But you know what really pisses me off about the fillers (before i stopped watching too) its the COMBAT! man the fighting really suck. they put in no effort to make the fights too good. espcially when neji is involved, he just pokes everyone around him and wins! how plain is that. linear..... aiiii... btw when will the actual storyline pick up again?
Old 2006-03-03, 12:53   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Soon..................Soon ......................yeah.....soon..

No..seriously probably 1 month or atleast less then 2 months..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in Europe, The Netherlands things should get warmer here but instead it started to snow like in Russia
I thought mothernature was preparing to for the summer!
Old 2006-03-03, 14:21   Link #7
Blaine

Question: How the filler could have been better?

Answer: Not aired it
Old 2006-03-03, 16:07   Link #8
swerv
Stay Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
thats a reaction we're not waiting on... you could try and find one called
respect people making a topic or quick lessons of respect!
How about respecting the forum and not following the current trend of posting duplicate threads?
Old 2006-03-03, 18:45   Link #9
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

try better fight animation, also stop with the whole naruto saves someone from becoming evil becuz he's also a monster thingy... its gettin really old
Closed Thread