AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-14, 00:36   Link #6621
bakapervert
A pervert

Thanks for all your work zzhk. With this Campione is fully translated. Great job.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 00:47   Link #6622
Jettskie

Smile

Thanks for the update. True Lord Erlang SS is one of the best in Campione series.
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 03:10   Link #6623
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Thanks for all your work zzhk. With this Campione is fully translated. Great job.
Well technically there is still the drama CD that's only at 50%, but all the written material is done for now.

Volume 14 countdown: 10 days.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 03:23   Link #6624
Yami no Ou
まおう

thanks for translating the True Lord Erlang part 4 zzhk
Old 2013-05-14, 04:22   Link #6625
Ultragunner

Great job zzhk !

We have finally caught up, but it means in the future, it'll be tedious to wait for months for the new volumes >_< (except vol 14 which is coming shortly), the same as DxD >_<
Old 2013-05-14, 05:22   Link #6626
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Great job zzhk !

We have finally caught up, but it means in the future, it'll be tedious to wait for months for the new volumes >_< (except vol 14 which is coming shortly), the same as DxD >_<
haha thats our problem now,we have to wait for months for a new volume to come
Old 2013-05-14, 05:35   Link #6627
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I was wondering what was the excuse this time for Godou not getting an authority from defeating Erlang and it turns out to be this. At least it's much more reasonable than that time with Melqart where he clearly could have gotten an authority but didn't. Oh well.
And props to Godou for aiming at himself with the White Stallion. Reckless but brilliant as usual.
Great read.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 06:08   Link #6628
Yami no Ou
まおう

^did you forgot that Erlang is just a clone? its just a part of his divinity and he is a "True God" not a "Heretic God",and its also stated that he can only exist at the Domain of Immortality. Regarding Melqart he is not killed,he just exhaust a lot of his divinity to maintain his body
Old 2013-05-14, 06:13   Link #6629
Ultragunner

hey, sth just popped in my head, If a Campione slays a god im the Domain of Immortality (which means that is not a Heretic but a "True" god), will he/she get a new authority? Probably yes, right?
Old 2013-05-14, 06:33   Link #6630
alviam099

Really, how the hell do you think a Campione can slay somebody from the Domain of Immortality?

Quote:
haha thats our problem now,we have to wait for months for a new volume to come
It's actually much better than waiting for sequels of American novels which takes years.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 06:56   Link #6631
Ultragunner

Well, Godou almost engaged Susanoo in battle when he went to the Netherworld (vol 5)
Old 2013-05-14, 07:00   Link #6632
alviam099

But the Netherworld actually is the boundary, it wasn't the Domain of Immortality.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 07:46   Link #6633
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
^did you forgot that Erlang is just a clone? its just a part of his divinity and he is a "True God" not a "Heretic God",and its also stated that he can only exist at the Domain of Immortality. Regarding Melqart he is not killed,he just exhaust a lot of his divinity to maintain his body
I know that, I just read about it . The author has been hellbent on having Godou not gain any new authorities for 12 volumes(Ama no Murakumo sort of doesn't count as one). That's why I said I was wondering what the excuse is this time in this story as this happens before he fights Lancelot and we all know he doesn't have any new authorities there.
And I also know that. And like I said, this one with Erlang is much more acceptable as it isn't a Heretic God so no authority gained. Yet with Melqart the author made it that he's still existing so Godou doesn't get anything which is a load of bull really. But it's all in the past now so nothing I can do about it.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 08:13   Link #6634
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Godou finally taking notice of his powers alone is not enough to defeat Gods he even wish for more power. So maybe he is finally seeing the light.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 08:39   Link #6635
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Even so—Godou began to ponder with deep feeling. He really wished for occasional opponents he could defeat easily with the [Ten Incarnations]. Facing opponents of that sort, he would not need to bear so much hardship every single time...
..doubt it could happen For a battle in which there are no such things as certainty, every battle must be a hard fight even for senior campione

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 08:41   Link #6636
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
..doubt it could happen For a battle in which there are no such things as certainty, every battle must be a hard fight even for senior campione
True, but at least he wishes for it, it is a big step for this reluctant and reckless fool.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 08:43   Link #6637
Chris38

Well, if the main male protagonist wouldn't undergo something called character development, then the novels would quickly become a little boring.

In other words, I assume that Godou is going to become more used to his "abnormal" life, in the future volumes ... and his role as a Devil King in the magic world.

The pace of this development, might also speed up, after Godou's "normal life" at his school, along with his family and the people who he cares about, starts being threatened by the appearance of a god, currently known as "The King of the End".
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 09:10   Link #6638
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Godou finally taking notice of his powers alone is not enough to defeat Gods he even wish for more power. So maybe he is finally seeing the light.
Actually, I think his power is enough already. Verethragna only have 10 incarnation but he is still invincible for the time being (until being incidentally defeated recently). What Godou need right now isn't new authorities, but to accept the fact that he is a campione, in other words, a savage beast care for nothing but power and fight only for the sake of fighting alone, not other craps like protecting or something. That is the only way he can fully use his authority like Verethragena himself.

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2013-05-14 at 11:09.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 09:15   Link #6639
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
but to accept the fact that he is a campione, in other words, a savage beast care for nothing but power and fight only for the sake of fighting alone, not others crap protecting or something like that.
I expect the part where he will fight a god just because it rouse his fighting spirit, but I don't think it'll be possible for him to leave his comrades alone. He might never be able to fight without his partner because I think that's what distinguish him from other campione. I think he sort of reach that mindset when fighting Lancelot though.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 09:49   Link #6640
Trung-t-rung

Thanks zzhk for your spending your time translate this novel series.
I imagine Circe's authority is stealing power from opposite sex perhaps ?
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem