AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-24, 15:06   Link #10301
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

"a town where you rage", "netorare" and "power up"........... Can I ask who responsible for coming up these tag?
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 18:18   Link #10302
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I thought it was obvious that Yuzuki was giving Haruto a blowjob. That's why she was covering her mouth.
I third that and vote it's passing for a bill. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
"a town where you rage", "netorare" and "power up"........... Can I ask who responsible for coming up these tag?
I wish they would be removed.
Old 2013-06-24, 18:22   Link #10303
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yeah, I want to ask that as well. Wish a Moderator comes in and delete the tags. Seriously, people, if you dislike it voice it over posts not on tags.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 21:54   Link #10304
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
I'm totally fine with the tags. It perfectly sums up this manga Maybe not the power up though
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 22:09   Link #10305
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

A Town Where You Rage: There certainly a lot of people are raging about this series in this "town" .

Netorare: Haruto was certainly Ntred and his girlfriend was taken away from him while he was sleeping.

Power up: I certainly think this "power up" refer to that Haruto's relationship was "up" with Eba (from no sex to 3 sex a week)

A perfect description of this manga I have to say, kudos to the one who come up these tag.
Old 2013-06-24, 22:29   Link #10306
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Netorare: Haruto was certainly Ntred and his girlfriend was taken away from him while he was sleeping.
Really? I never saw Kazuma banging the hell out of Eba so much that she forgets all about Haruto like the label is intended for. Guess I better read it again since I must've missed those scenes...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 22:41   Link #10307
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Really? I never saw Kazuma banging the hell out of Eba so much that she forgets all about Haruto like the label is intended for. Guess I better read it again since I must've missed those scenes...
Eba left Haruto for a guy she initially refused to date. Said guy bragged about his relationship to Haruto.

Oh, and I hope people aren't forgetting that Haruto also cheated on Asuka with Yuzuki. In a sense, Yuzuki did "steal" Haruto away from Asuka.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 22:42   Link #10308
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Nah, I was just being sarcastic about these tag
Old 2013-06-24, 22:45   Link #10309
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Don't need to bother with it my friend, already know what people say is a big exaggeration when concerning the drama of the series. Its already a lost cause, you'll just lose motivation to reason with them. Quite annoying nevertheless, but I enjoy this series anyhow and no one can take that away from me or you.
Old 2013-06-25, 04:05   Link #10310
deadite

It's hard to imagine Megumi Nakajima spouting out lines like the one in this chapter.
deadite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 04:27   Link #10311
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Is anyone even actively using tags on this (or any other) forum? Content sites and archives, yes. Discussion and social platforms, not so much.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 20:52   Link #10312
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Netorare: Haruto was certainly Ntred and his girlfriend was taken away from him while he was sleeping
I really don't want to go into this yet again but I want to straighten this out. There wasn't straight up NTR in this series. Yuzuki was not stolen from Haruto. It wasn't until Yuzuki saw Haruto with Nanami that she called it quits. She had cause to do what she did. She never stopped caring for Haruto she just did what she thought was best for everyone at her expense. She thought it best for Haruto to be with a girl that was close to his home. She thought it best to support a dying friend. There is no NTR in this. It's realistic drama with cause and effect and character motivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Is anyone even actively using tags on this (or any other) forum? Content sites and archives, yes. Discussion and social platforms, not so much.
Yeah, its a silly feature on a forum.
Old 2013-06-25, 21:29   Link #10313
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I really don't want to go into this yet again but I want to straighten this out. There wasn't straight up NTR in this series. Yuzuki was not stolen from Haruto. It wasn't until Yuzuki saw Haruto with Nanami that she called it quits. She had cause to do what she did. She never stopped caring for Haruto she just did what she thought was best for everyone at her expense. She thought it best for Haruto to be with a girl that was close to his home. She thought it best to support a dying friend. There is no NTR in this. It's realistic drama with cause and effect and character motivation.
Please don't throw this word around to justify your personal connection to those events.

There is nothing realistic about a guy in a relationship pretending to be another girl's girlfriend, nor is it realistic for your real girlfriend to conveniently arrive in the middle of the aforementioned charade.

There is also nothing realistic about a guy leaving his hometown to chase after his ex in the middle of the school year and be fully supported by his friends/family in the end.

I'll give you that the newer slice of life chapters are better in that regard though.
Old 2013-06-25, 21:31   Link #10314
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Please don't throw this word around to justify your personal connection to those events.

There is nothing realistic about a guy in a relationship pretending to be another girl's girlfriend, nor is it realistic for your real girlfriend to conveniently arrive in the middle of the aforementioned charade.

There is also nothing realistic about a guy leaving his hometown to chase after his ex in the middle of the school year and be fully supported by his friends/family in the end.

I'll give you that the newer slice of life chapters are better in that regard though.
Its true haven't seen a situation like that in real life compared to the manga, but I have seen much worse.
Old 2013-06-25, 21:34   Link #10315
Shadow5YA

Oh yeah, I've seen and heard of stalkers that go much farther than Haruto do, but again they're not backed by their entire family and friends.
Old 2013-06-25, 21:36   Link #10316
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Oh yeah, I've seen and heard of stalkers that go much farther than Haruto do, but again they're not backed by their entire family and friends.
????? Wouldn't go as far to call Haruto a stalker, he felt something was wrong with the letter Yuzuki left and went to check up on her. Wouldn't call that stalking at all.
Old 2013-06-25, 21:39   Link #10317
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
????? Wouldn't go as far to call Haruto a stalker, he felt something was wrong with the letter Yuzuki left and went to check up on her. Wouldn't call that stalking at all.
He stayed even after he found out what Yuzuki meant to try to win her back. It wasn't just an emergency visit.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2013-06-25 at 21:59.
Old 2013-06-25, 21:54   Link #10318
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
He stayed even after he found out what Yuzuki was up to. It wasn't just an emergency visit.
Stalker is define to the point where a person follows another person to the point where its dangerous for the other person. Dangerous as in it institutes an intent to fear(fear as in fearing of one's own life) and injury. Stalking most also present a constant pattern. Other than a pestering ex-boyfriend behavior, I haven't read Haruto doing anything to instill harm for Yuzuki's well being, sure bring her anxiety and little distress but that was it.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-06-25 at 22:22. Reason: Too close to home, I apologize for the outburst.
Old 2013-06-27, 18:11   Link #10319
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:

It's a two part word - realistic drama. You are referring to the drama. Yes, it's still a story so of course there going to be events and character decisions that are silly but they exist to keep the story going. And in my post I was more referring to Yuzuki backing away from Haruto after what he did. I think it would be unrealistic for a girl to be perfectly okay with seeing something like that and thinking nothing of it.
Old 2013-06-27, 20:11   Link #10320
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Chapter 232

A wasted chapter.. geesh

Chapter 233

Damn kid, we were there! We were starting the "live show"!!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life