AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-19, 16:24   Link #10501
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
It has nothing to do with awakening though. Flere explained it a lot of time.

Nighty, you are killing our eyes with so much lines, I want to hung myself, it's already midnight here.
Haha, sry for that i know the feeling(exams periods are simply that kind of nightmare...) ;but, itīs simply not in my nature to ignore someone "who stands right before me", if you understand what i mean,xD.
Old 2011-05-19, 16:32   Link #10502
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Bonus question(joke question)-If by some chance this was put in the Railgun anime if it were to happen. How would you react to fans(who don't read the books)who think she awakened?
Well, if they don't pay enough attention (to the anime part of course) then, they deserve to be called noobs until the Judgment Day .
Old 2011-05-19, 17:09   Link #10503
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

A quick question. I remember hearing about this a few times, but has Touma ever verbally stated that he thinks of Index as a little sister?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-05-19, 17:14   Link #10504
Ashaman

No, he has not.

however, he's also never really acted in a romantic way with her.

Or any other girl, really.
Old 2011-05-19, 18:07   Link #10505
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
A quick question. I remember hearing about this a few times, but has Touma ever verbally stated that he thinks of Index as a little sister?
No, he didn't. Also, the Touma before the memory whip showed an interest on her and was somehow obsessed to see her smile once again.

EDIT:
I've read some interesting theories about the "secret chiefs" and one of them was speculation about Bardway being one of those Secret Chiefs and the chance she's related to Anna Sprengel or maybe she is Anna Sprengel herself.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-05-19 at 20:41.
Old 2011-05-19, 20:50   Link #10506
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, the novels says Fiamma is his friend, not his teacher.
Didn't it say Fiamma was the pope's friend and mentor?
Old 2011-05-19, 21:16   Link #10507
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Didn't it say Fiamma was the pope's friend and mentor?
I thought it was "friend and ally"...
Old 2011-05-19, 21:20   Link #10508
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I thought it was "friend and ally"...
I may be wrong, I was only going from what I remembered being said on here.
Old 2011-05-19, 21:23   Link #10509
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Js06 has been active today, Vol 18, chapter 8 has been nearly been completed in this single day. When I woke up part 1 was done, and right now part 4 has been uploaded, it wouldn't be surprised if I see it done by the time I decide to go to sleep.

Cameos overload, so Bardway popped up this early? I could have never noticed it on my own.
Old 2011-05-19, 21:44   Link #10510
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Lulz at Elizard calling Carissa a "surprisingly small woman".
Old 2011-05-19, 21:48   Link #10511
NightGale

Well i actually agree with her, but more importantly where the heck is Touma? it may not be his fight, but they just fazed him out of chapter 5 from the very first line, and being who he is itīs totally out of place that he simply let Carissa do as she pleases without even trying to destroy a few of her attacks(okay 3 level saints monster vs Carissa is not a fight in which he can simply stick his neck in but even so, thatīs not like him...)
Old 2011-05-19, 22:16   Link #10512
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
Well i actually agree with her, but more importantly where the heck is Touma? it may not be his fight, but they just fazed him out of chapter 5 from the very first line, and being who he is itīs totally out of place that he simply let Carissa do as she pleases without even trying to destroy a few of her attacks(okay 3 level saints monster vs Carissa is not a fight in which he can simply stick his neck in but even so, thatīs not like him...)
Touma must be worried about the anglicans, you know, Index, Itsuwa, Tatemiya, etc. The only one among then who was more or less recovered was Kanzaki.
Old 2011-05-19, 22:30   Link #10513
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Touma must be worried about the anglicans, you know, Index, Itsuwa, Tatemiya, etc. The only one among then who was more or less recovered was Kanzaki.
While thatīs actually quite possible, they just cut him too blatantly, thatīs my only problem with it, one scene he was standing beside KL and Acqua, the other just poof, see what i mean?
Old 2011-05-19, 22:32   Link #10514
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
While thatīs actually quite possible, they just cut him too blatantly, thatīs my only problem with it, one scene he was standing beside KL and Acqua, the other just poof, see what i mean?
He was probably knocked unconscious by the combined awesomeness that is both Acqua and KL.
Old 2011-05-19, 22:36   Link #10515
NightGale

Quote:
He was probably knocked unconscious by the combined awesomeness that is both Acqua and KL.
Well yeah, Touma is only cool when heīs just about to Falcon Punch someone, or when heīs in Delta Attack Formation,xD.
Old 2011-05-19, 22:40   Link #10516
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Well yeah, Touma is only cool when heīs just about to Falcon Punch someone, or when heīs in Delta Attack Formation,xD.
No, Touma's only cool when he's getting the life beaten out of him without mercy.
Old 2011-05-19, 23:26   Link #10517
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
No, Touma's only cool when he's getting the life beaten out of him without mercy.
Totally agree, bedsides if you actually pay attention this novel isn't really devote to Touma, hell I think Elizard got more lines than him.
Old 2011-05-19, 23:37   Link #10518
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Or punching archangels and starbusters sacrificing his life for the planet twice in less than 30 mins at least.
Old 2011-05-19, 23:38   Link #10519
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Or punching archangels and starbusters sacrificing his life for the planet twice in less than 30 mins at least.
No, that just screams God Mode Sue to me.
Old 2011-05-19, 23:41   Link #10520
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Touma looking cool when beaten??
What were the general opinion when Aqua tore Touma into a broken mop back then?

Quote:
PS: Since i canīt truly tell how much longer we could keep this up i think it will be better to put a pause on this debate at the very least until NT vol 2, what do you say? Ice Block? shmaster? (I refer specifically to them since whether on pure science or in Toaru theory at the very least, theyīre the ones who have been the most active in the discussion i started... )
Agrees. Although I'd like the debate to continue (we lack those for a good while), the wall of text is indeed taking up too much space.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen