Notices

Old 2023-12-18, 16:00   Link #41
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's just the beginning!

That, or something something Menel.
We all know Will is Gracefeel-sexual, so it does not matter.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-18, 18:04   Link #42
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

In a harem, what the MC feels or wants doesn't really matter that much.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-18, 18:52   Link #43
Tenzen12

Even though he straight down ignore feelings and advice of both Goddesses just to get himself killed?

Jokes aside, both Stagnate and Gracefeel are very appropriately god-like and not quite in touch with mortal world.I don't think there is any chance for more then purely platonic relationship.
Old 2023-12-23, 14:09   Link #44
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So, what are the options for Will to have kids for Stagnate to (try to) seduce? Is Bee a possibility? Or Gracefeel making an echo?
Old 2023-12-23, 16:20   Link #45
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Either Stagate or Gracefeel can make an echo. Gracefeel is still a bit weak for it, though, I heard she is at least considering it.
Old 2023-12-23, 16:26   Link #46
Tenzen12

Even is Gracefeel made echo, I think she is too much of introvert to use it that way. I think anything beyond handholding would be too much even for god...
Old 2023-12-23, 17:00   Link #47
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I just know this subject was touched in the last published LN (technically a short-story collection, some of which take place after this arc), but I don't know the details as I have not read it.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2023-12-26 at 13:05.
Old 2023-12-25, 04:23   Link #48
Lex79

If Will keeps getting power ups, forget making an echo, he will just ascend to God hood himself by the end of the series. I actually feel sorry for each lady who'll try to court him, having to compete with two goddesses is not going to be easy.
Anyway, that was an epic end for an epic battwith an epic foe. Now the heroes can celebrate their victory, find love and go back to their home.
It was really nice to see this series in anime form. I hope the author will be able to write the conclusion in the future.
Old 2023-12-29, 03:29   Link #49
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
If Will keeps getting power ups, forget making an echo, he will just ascend to God hood himself by the end of the series. I actually feel sorry for each lady who'll try to court him, having to compete with two goddesses is not going to be easy.
The mortals don't seem that interested.
Old 2024-01-01, 20:25   Link #50
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I honestly thought that Anna would become his wife.
Looks like he is going for the Goddess route instead?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-01, 21:46   Link #51
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Looks like he is going for the Goddess route instead?
I mean, a goddess who can send you her echo (in the form of anything that you ever desire) to be your wife is such a jackpot. Even if Will is reluctant now, if he couldn't find a woman of his own after some time, I can see him saying yes to either Gracefeel or Stagnate's echo (or both ).
Old 2024-01-02, 11:05   Link #52
scififan

The untouched subject is why Gracefeel is barefoot.

Also, the dialogue in the second season feels more like a theater play. The original novel is probably like that. William already has fame and fortune. The suggestion of love life is telling people he is not neglecting this aspect.

When William realized Gracefeel was the Reincarnation Goddess who gave him a second life, he declared to be her beacon(apostle) in isekai. Unlike other gods, Gracefeel has difficulty to manifest herself physically in human world. She is still one of the most active in human affairs.

Stagnate abandoned her post and became Undead Goddess. Her physical manifestation in human world is a muscle man. He was giving William a bad day. If she sends him for mating, it will traumatize William. Besides making Gracefeel upset, William is not interested in Stanate. She loves heroes, and mourns for their death due to old age. She thinks making them immortal is a good thing, but she ends up making them undead, which is bad for them. William's victory over Stagnate(muslce man) makes Stangate feeling ecstasy, because she identifies William as a hero, not a random villain. She is not happy about William's short life, so she wants William to have descendants. So, she can play with them. If William cannot find a mate, Stangate will help him out. She uses Goddess RheaSilvia as an example. Staying with her is not good for William's health. By anime standard, William would classify her as yandere.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote