Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-14, 17:35   Link #7381
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
ahh.. Tamiki's instant defect no jutsu at work
Ahh, but he is still such a novice compared to Suzaku.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:35   Link #7382
Darkcraft

yea i also want to see if zero requiem is different of what im actually thinking. 2 more episode before lelouch reveals his plan : i think thats something up with people ability to make choices like he already state front his parents in ashzasa sword.
Yea free will is what humanity is really looking for. World peace is just one of this possible wills but there is lot more. Even the ability of being evil is great cause its a choice. thats the basis of all religions which give hints on what humanity look for

Schneizel have already reveals his plan but i find it out of reality. Killing 200 millions people to bring peace is just thinking humans are dumb animals and giving them a defi to overthrow. Thats the reason humans have conquer the planet, defy physics and ll go out in space and that the reason that can't work.
Lot of people will not care being threaten by nukes and ll even see it at something to fight and they ll even ask being nuke by doing chaos religion with terrorism,crimes, . wars ll just be underground to make notice "who to nuke?" difficult until science develop the means to reach damocles.
Perfect there ll be no more wars between nations but all nations ll have their own terrorist religion...So great!! This way everyone ll be insecure with terror at the corner of the street instead of wars on TV for mosts before Damocles
If Schneizel want to control humans you need them not noticing you stole their free will or thats the end of your wish. Thats why threatens ll not have results with the time cause all dictature have failed to another or to a revolution
Old 2008-09-14, 17:36   Link #7383
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
It is official. Both Schneizel and Lelouch have lost their god damn minds. If they ever had sanity to begin with anyway. Well, here we are, two episodes away from the finale and I have no one to route for.
Well I don't know about Lelouch personally. He's still pretty sane in my book. I mean, we're comparing guy who wants to blow up major cities and eliminate hundreds of millions of innocent people against Lelouch who is trying to do infinitely more acceptable things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
High ho, lets go Zero Requiem!
Hi-O! FOR THE GLORY OF THE REQUIEM! WE HOLD OUR INSTRUMENTS HIGH AND SING OF THE GLORY! ALL HAIL ZERO REQUIEM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Even without the whole Knight of Zero hoopla, I'd think with Zero's Shinkirou in the same room as the Lancelot and Nina, she should be able to piece it together. While it never appeared on TV AFAIK, Nina was on the Avalon during the Second Battle for Tokyo. Thus, she should have a very good idea about who the Shinkirou belongs to. Also, if she didn't know about it, Lelouch wouldn't give us this speech about her and Euphie, would he?
It was announced to the entire world that Zero was killed in battle due to injuries sustained. The people of the world are (to my knowledge) under the assumption that Zero is long dead. The Black Knights and a large amount of other key people are the only one's who know that Zero is Lelouch and thus, still alive.

At least to my knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
I was hoping both Lelouch & Suzaku gun Nunnally down with a Britiannian Firing Squad
Yeah she needs to die. I lost any and all respect for her when she decided it was ok to carry around her Doom Scepter and go Magical FLEIA on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
You know I'm rooting for Gino X Kallen right now and then have them both killed off.
Just like Nunally I lost any respect for Kallen. As far as I'm concerned she can die. I can only hope that if she stands firm with her decision to fight Lelouch that she changes her mind right before she dies just to make her life even more tragic. It's well deserved if she's too blind to see past all the simple lies. She doesn't use that brain of hers enough to be worth having around as a potential lover for anyone really. Seeing her in the Guren in front of Lelouch in the preview just annoys me even more.

As far as Gino goes.. I don't care what he does.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:36   Link #7384
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateClash View Post
Just got home from work watched the episode and then hopped over to youtube to see the extended preview. I don't know how deep the discusiion into it has gotten, and I'm not searching, so two questions:

Spoiler for turn 24:
what was severly more awesome was the flying Portman II on Shinrikou's wing.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:37   Link #7385
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Is it just me or it is in the preview of ep 24 that I see C.C smile for the first time, not counting the flashbacks form her past? (even in this case I am not sure whether she actually smiled so... warmly the way she did in the preview).
Old 2008-09-14, 17:38   Link #7386
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Is it just me or it is in the preview of ep 24 that I see C.C smile for the first time, not counting the flashbacks form her past? (even in this case I am not sure whether she actually smiled so... warmly the way she did in the preview).
I personally think it's a goofy as hell smile.

She smiled back in ep 25. Twice.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:40   Link #7387
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
stage 15 would like a word with you. and stage 1. and stage 23. And stage 25. and about 3-5 other episodes. >_>
Old 2008-09-14, 17:40   Link #7388
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I find that ironic. Why? Because you wanted to trust Schneizel too, and you're part of the audience.

Ffffaaaalllllccooooonnnn Ppppppuuuunnnncccchhhhhh!!!
Yes well... I believed in Schneizel... (Like I Believed in Harvey Dent... lol.)

But yes, looks like I was suckered by Schneizel just as much as the characters were.

And I deserve that Falcon Punch!
Old 2008-09-14, 17:40   Link #7389
UltimateClash

This is taken from 4chan: "Gino death by FABULOUS cannon"

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-14, 17:41   Link #7390
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
I personally think it's a goofy as hell smile.

She smiled back in ep 25. Twice.
Ah, I see... thanks. I was never into C.C's character contrary to most of the people here. She was just a powerful doll to me (hiding from the C.C fans)

I prefer Kallen much more as a character. And Milly Ashford as a hot babe of the series :P

Methink that Lulu will survive. Suzaku will die. Let's see if I guessed well.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:42   Link #7391
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:

Spoiler:
Gino is gonna get his pretty boy ass handed to him by Suzaku "Jesus" Kuruugi or I'll puke if it doesn't happen
Old 2008-09-14, 17:42   Link #7392
Var
Banned

Quote:
Yes well... I believed in Schneizel... (Like I Believed in Harvey Dent... lol.)

But yes, looks like I was suckered by Schneizel just as much as the characters were.

And I deserve that Falcon Punch!
Hence my point, people are berating the OoBK when the audience, with far more knowledge of whats going (read: just about everything), were fooled.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:45   Link #7393
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xevious451 View Post
I'm just curious about how the BK alignment shift would go about (if it really ends up happening).
Well didnt Schneizel tell Li he wasn't going to use Fleya? but one was fired right at Lulu and the Avalon.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:45   Link #7394
sandykins

What could be Schneizel's weakness? Him relying but on Nunnally and Fleija? Perhaps another chess reference when it comes to strategic moves? God complex? He did say he would become "God" if it meant peace would be achieved as a result.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:47   Link #7395
fenmoor
All Hail Lloyd

It's Code Geass, so it could go anywhere, but at this point I feel as if Lelouch's 'final card' is taking C.C.'s immortality.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:48   Link #7396
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
What could be Schneizel's weakness? Him relying but on Nunnally and Fleija? Perhaps another chess reference when it comes to strategic moves? God complex? He did say he would become "God" if it meant peace would be achieved as a result.
He said it had to do with his heart.

Quote:
It's Code Geass, so it could go anywhere, but at this point I feel as if Lelouch's 'final card' is taking C.C.'s immortality.
See above.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:48   Link #7397
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
More like Tamaki going to the Avalon to save the UFN representatives. Making it his Crowning Moment of Awesome... out of no where...
yeah let el headband tamaki get his "push"?!

& maybe there will be more LIES in R2-24 or finally the REAL TRUTH?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
Old 2008-09-14, 17:49   Link #7398
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
I just wish Kallen would learn that the Black Knights are full of idiots and would follow Lelouch unconditionally, despite his wanting to keep her away from him. I think deep down she knows what he's trying to do, but because of his methods she's forced to fight him. It's always been Lelouch's methods that has created so much tragedy, and him trying to become a "villain" is about the dumbest method he's come up with yet.

And Nunnally should know when her brother is lying, namely when it's so obvious.
Old 2008-09-14, 17:50   Link #7399
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Spoiler:

Err...If Suzaku is busy with Kallen, I wonder what is finally going to happen there
Ah Lelouch...still unable to save your life by yourself, ne ?

And BK aren't idiotic. They aren't omniscient, like us, there is the difference.

Old 2008-09-14, 17:50   Link #7400
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Quote:
I just wish Kallen would learn that the Black Knights are full of idiots
Kallen is just as "idiotic" as they are. (Though idiotic is far from the right word to us. Manipulated would come closer.)
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers