AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 15 29.41%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 27.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 3.92%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-10, 02:59   Link #61
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post

A Katahashi-sensei arc would be a dream come true! It's quite a stretch to imagine though, since Junichi is immature. Then again, she did slap his butt.
It seem like groping Junichi's butt is turning into a fad. LOL

Yeah teacher-love is definitely a dream come true. Next season will be named Amagami FL. FL = Forbidden Love

1st Arc - Junichi X Miya
2nd Arc - Junichi X Takahashi-sensei
3rd Arc - Rihoko and friends
4th Arc - Kaoru X Keiko
5th Arc - Tsukasa X Takahashi-sensei
6th Arc - Miya X Sae X Ai X Hibiki X Haruka!!!

Bonus Mini Arc - Umehara X Tuna LOL
Old 2010-10-10, 03:10   Link #62
JokerD

Somehow Junichi gets more childish and perverted with each arc, and his rejection backstory gets more and more ignored.
Old 2010-10-10, 08:54   Link #63
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
I personally found Junichi's breast screaming at the pool hilarious, and this episode was even better than the last one!! I love how Ai got jealous and wondered about her chest size at the pool. xD The new op is so lovely, I love it more than the first, and I love the first a lot. Amazing episode<3 I can't wait for Tsukasa's arc omg, I want to just skip the Rihoko arc and XD
Also, I think I'm the only one here who dislikes Miya lmfao. I don't exactly dislike her, I just kind of find her annoying? She's funny sometimes, but yeah.
Old 2010-10-10, 11:54   Link #64
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I face palmed so much. I hope Junichi does something admirable by the end of the arc.
Old 2010-10-10, 13:42   Link #65
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

God of galge has better answer as to why the sensei wouldn't have her own arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I doubt we'll see a teacher route animated because..

I've been wanting to post that for a while in this Amagami section.

But i admit that the sensei is hawt...
Old 2010-10-10, 14:16   Link #66
justavisitor

I honestly thought Junichi should have got some heavy punishment from the school for the comments he made in the swimming club...

Oh well
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-10-11, 04:37   Link #67
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Man, I fall harder for Hibiki.
Old 2010-10-11, 05:15   Link #68
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
Man, I fall harder for Hibiki.
Hibiki is very lenient and insightful. She'll make a great doctor.
Old 2010-10-11, 07:36   Link #69
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I honestly thought Junichi should have got some heavy punishment from the school for the comments he made in the swimming club...

Oh well
Sneaking in is enough to get a group to attack him. But verbal harassment is nothing. Pretty funny, huh.
Old 2010-10-11, 08:09   Link #70
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I face palmed so much. I hope Junichi does something admirable by the end of the arc.
Me too. It's a shame that he's nothing like his manga counterpart. He was actually quite respectable in Love Goes On. It's for that reason that I think we'll see a different conclusion in the anime. I don't think the anime Junichi would fit what happened.
Old 2010-10-11, 09:30   Link #71
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Me too. It's a shame that he's nothing like his manga counterpart. He was actually quite respectable in Love Goes On. It's for that reason that I think we'll see a different conclusion in the anime. I don't think the anime Junichi would fit what happened.
As adorable as the manga's story was, I didn't think he that amazing. Protecting Ai from the dog was impressive, but it seemed like Ai's love revolved around that single heroic act. He was still a pervert in the manga, but the worst he did was imagine Ai undressing in ch1 and look up under Miya's wrapped towel in ch4. I could argue that Junichi looking at Miya that way is worse than anything he did in the anime, but it's a matter of preference. He was more passive in the manga, while he was more open in the anime.

And if the anime continues what it's done for the past three arcs, then Junichi will have the best end with Ai. That means that the pool kissing scene and the hotsprings scene will be in.
Old 2010-10-11, 09:39   Link #72
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
As adorable as the manga's story was, I didn't think he that amazing. Protecting Ai from the dog was impressive, but it seemed like Ai's love revolved around that single heroic act. He was still a pervert in the manga, but the worst he did was imagine Ai undressing in ch1 and look up under Miya's wrapped towel in ch4. I could argue that Junichi looking at Miya that way is worse than anything he did in the anime, but it's a matter of preference. He was more passive in the manga, while he was more open in the anime.
Well, he's a lot more impressive than the Junichi we're stuck with in the anime. At least the one in LGO had limits to his perversion and stupidity. In the anime he's, like you said, a lot more open with it. Nearly every teenage boy is going to be perverted to some extent, but it all depends on how you handle those urges. In the manga, he did a good job of it. In the anime, though, he stupidly acts on nearly every impulse the guy gets. I think that's quite a distinction.
Old 2010-10-11, 13:31   Link #73
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Was inwardly cringing at some of Junichi's antics. Wishing that there was a hibiki arc more and more
Old 2010-10-11, 13:44   Link #74
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I think some of my face palming is due to cultural differences. How him walking into the pool during girl's practice get's him attacked. I don't think it's realistic for each and every girl to stop what they're doing to yell at him, but just the way he was being scolded would not happen near me.

Does any of this make sense?
Old 2010-10-11, 17:38   Link #75
Knightrunner

Quote:
I think some of my face palming is due to cultural differences. How him walking into the pool during girl's practice get's him attacked. I don't think it's realistic for each and every girl to stop what they're doing to yell at him, but just the way he was being scolded would not happen near me.

Does any of this make sense?
I think I know what you mean. In the united states, they definately wouldn't do it here and even if he is being scolded some people just might stay where they are watching him being scolded.

Hibiki was very lenient towards Jun though.
Old 2010-10-11, 19:33   Link #76
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Well, he's a lot more impressive than the Junichi we're stuck with in the anime. At least the one in LGO had limits to his perversion and stupidity. In the anime he's, like you said, a lot more open with it. Nearly every teenage boy is going to be perverted to some extent, but it all depends on how you handle those urges. In the manga, he did a good job of it. In the anime, though, he stupidly acts on nearly every impulse the guy gets. I think that's quite a distinction.
The only time Junichi "controlled" himself in the anime or the manga was when Ai lifted her skirt to reveal her swimsuit. Junichi's passionate speech about Ai's swimmer breasts was in the manga too, so I don't see how that's an extra -1 for anime Junichi. Otherwise, Junichi has taken every opportunity to peek in both the anime and the manga.

Junichi saying what he did in front of the swimming team isn't enough to put him above or below his manga self either. There would be a valid complaint if Junichi intentionally peeked on the entire team and spoke about the entire team, but there is evidence to suggest otherwise.

First, Junichi didn't begin his speech until he saw Ai. He looked in Ai's direction. Junichi was trying to apologize to Ai, and Hibiki caught onto that too.
There's also the uncertainty behind Junichi "peeking" at the swim team. Even if the team blamed him for peeking, whether that was Junichi's true motive is still uncertain. The swim team would have accused him for peeking regardless of his true intentions, because he's a guy not on the team that's visiting a girls-only swimming practice. Junichi could have wanted to apologize to Ai from the very beginning.
Old 2010-10-11, 20:16   Link #77
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The only time Junichi "controlled" himself in the anime or the manga was when Ai lifted her skirt to reveal her swimsuit. Junichi's passionate speech about Ai's swimmer breasts was in the manga too, so I don't see how that's an extra -1 for anime Junichi. Otherwise, Junichi has taken every opportunity to peek in both the anime and the manga.

Junichi saying what he did in front of the swimming team isn't enough to put him above or below his manga self either. There would be a valid complaint if Junichi intentionally peeked on the entire team and spoke about the entire team, but there is evidence to suggest otherwise.

First, Junichi didn't begin his speech until he saw Ai. He looked in Ai's direction. Junichi was trying to apologize to Ai, and Hibiki caught onto that too.
There's also the uncertainty behind Junichi "peeking" at the swim team. Even if the team blamed him for peeking, whether that was Junichi's true motive is still uncertain. The swim team would have accused him for peeking regardless of his true intentions, because he's a guy not on the team that's visiting a girls-only swimming practice. Junichi could have wanted to apologize to Ai from the very beginning.
That wasn't what I was reffering to. I was talking about anime Junichi's dumbass rant when he saw Sae's tits. Plus, there's still two more episodes left, so he'll likely pull more retarded moves like this. But as it stands currently, the anime form is worse IMO. I admit that I was exagerating a bit when I said manga Jun's a lot better, but I still prefer the manga version.

I actually liked the anime Junichi in Ai's arc up until that point. I thought he did a lot of things right. But all it took was one look at Sae's tits to send him off the deep end.

Last edited by wingman32x; 2010-10-11 at 20:42.
Old 2010-10-12, 07:39   Link #78
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I actually liked the anime Junichi in Ai's arc up until that point. I thought he did a lot of things right. But all it took was one look at Sae's tits to send him off the deep end.
Those breasts hold great power, beware!
Old 2010-10-12, 11:11   Link #79
wingman32x

Quote:
Those breasts hold great power, beware!
Lol, this reminds me so much of a scene from the Adult Swim show, "Stroker and Hoop" (They had to stop a girl whose boobs had the ability to hypnotize people lol)

Anyway, you're right so far. It seems like Junichi can't behave himself around Sae from what we've seen. They put him under a spell lol.
Old 2010-10-12, 11:39   Link #80
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Quote:
Lol, this reminds me so much of a scene from the Adult Swim show, "Stroker and Hoop" (They had to stop a girl whose boobs had the ability to hypnotize people lol)

Anyway, you're right so far. It seems like Junichi can't behave himself around Sae from what we've seen. They put him under a spell lol.
Most guys can't control themselves when they see well-endowed breasts. Think of it as instinct.
Closed Thread