AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-09, 08:29   Link #41
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Unstoppable Force (Souta: Ea) vs. Immovable Object (Akane: Unlimited Flag Works)... who will win?
And the winner is Rin with her Mystic Death Flag of Protagonist
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:40   Link #42
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Unstoppable Force (Souta: Ea) vs. Immovable Object (Akane: Unlimited Flag Works)... who will win?
Akane already beat him though.....
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 12:09   Link #43
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
And the winner is Rin with her Mystic Death Flag of Protagonist
Isn't it the Mystic Yandere Flag of Protagonist?
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 18:08   Link #44
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Every time i read a FSN reference I get the itchy feeling of wanting to watch it again. Sigh.
FSN too awesome.

Hopefully anime discussion will be moved to the anime thread Or just give us a subforum already
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 20:55   Link #45
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where It's Legal to Marry Clara and Alice
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I just read the current translated chapters and I'm really enjoying this series. Can't believe I didn't pick this up a long time ago.

Anyways, I'm really intrigued on how earlier on it goes from harem romance rom com to an occult fantasy story later on in the story, with said elements still intact of course.

About that. Do you think that this series will be broadcasted long enough for such discussions in sub forums? It could warrant one since things in the series later one do get "complicated", and it's worth discussing, at least from my stand point.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 21:50   Link #46
BionicMeerkat
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Chicago, Il
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
I just read the current translated chapters and I'm really enjoying this series. Can't believe I didn't pick this up a long time ago.

Anyways, I'm really intrigued on how earlier on it goes from harem romance rom com to an occult fantasy story later on in the story, with said elements still intact of course.

About that. Do you think that this series will be broadcasted long enough for such discussions in sub forums? It could warrant one since things in the series later one do get "complicated", and it's worth discussing, at least from my stand point.
Haha yeah I'm currently rereading the chapters because the last few releases had me in a loop. I'm not sure if it was because of the other series I keep up with or because of my work on Mondaiji that I forgot bits and pieces of the story.

This series doesn't have a Anime thread? It should be safe to say it is gonna be at least 1 cour so there should def be one made.
__________________
B-T Wiki

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 09:34   Link #47
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where It's Legal to Marry Clara and Alice
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Well bits and pieces of this story is a bit "complicated" since during the events of volume 3, but the harem rom com sort of keeps the humor and romance side of things in check. It's sort of funny how the story goes out on a tangent after they indulge in the mystery on Souta's power, and where it could potentially lead him. Interesting but I hope the approach won't grow to stall since the characters are neat, but sometimes a story going off on weird direction can be costly in regards to the former.

I don't know about this series getting an anime thread. The mods here are quite "picky" when it comes to an anime series and its thread making request. It also comes down to if people are showing an interest in the series. There are currently 7 volumes of the novels and the manga version is getting close to where the former is at, so I suppose we can get proper discussions of this series going if people are willing to show that this series is interesting enough to warrant its own anime thread.

Edit: Volume 8 of the novels had just got released.
__________________

Last edited by Kirito; 2014-04-11 at 10:01.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 10:45   Link #48
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
This already has an anime thread. It's bigger than this one.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 11:09   Link #49
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where It's Legal to Marry Clara and Alice
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I was actually talking about a sub forum. Sorry. I should've made that clear in my comments but since I was rushed and couldn't think of words properly... you get the point.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 02:13   Link #50
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
wait is this a novel? i only thought of it as a manga originally
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 02:52   Link #51
omega253
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
wait is this a novel? i only thought of it as a manga originally
Yes, it's a light novel. Currently, I think it has 8 volumes, but nobody is doing a translation for the LN. A shame, really.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 08:32   Link #52
watisit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
So the current Souta party is as follows

Knight: Nanami
Magician: Akane
Bishop: Kurumiko (Little girl selling popsicle at the beach)
Ninja: Ruri (robot)
Samurai: Mei
Dragon Knight: Tsumugi (the granny)
Summoner: Kikuno (Okiku-nee)
Thief: Megumu (trap)

Looks like Rin isn't part of the party
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 08:34   Link #53
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Age: 26
Rin's surname seems to indicate she's the "Hero" in the party. The "Eiyuu" in "Eiyuuzaki" is a very good hint towards that.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 09:13   Link #54
watisit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
That's my point, there isn't a hero role in the party. And if anything, isn't Souta supposed to be the leader?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 09:23   Link #55
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
Rin's surname seems to indicate she's the "Hero" in the party. The "Eiyuu" in "Eiyuuzaki" is a very good hint towards that.
Rin's probably the ranger class, seeing she's quite proficient with the bow. now who's the berserker I wonder (not Hakua pls)
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 09:25   Link #56
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
That's my point, there isn't a hero role in the party. And if anything, isn't Souta supposed to be the leader?
Souta is more like the "Protagonist", and a "Hero" may not necessarily be such.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 10:09   Link #57
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
So the current Souta party is as follows

Knight: Nanami
Magician: Akane
Bishop: Kurumiko (Little girl selling popsicle at the beach)
Ninja: Ruri (robot)
Samurai: Mei
Dragon Knight: Tsumugi (the granny)
Summoner: Kikuno (Okiku-nee)
Thief: Megumu (trap)

Looks like Rin isn't part of the party
Did you notice in the anime end credits, it looks like Akane's silhouette looks like she's holding a big sword?

I mean, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying the anime confused me. Why is she holding such a big sword?
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 10:10   Link #58
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
So the current Souta party is as follows

Knight: Nanami
Magician: Akane
Bishop: Kurumiko (Little girl selling popsicle at the beach)
Ninja: Ruri (robot)
Samurai: Mei
Dragon Knight: Tsumugi (the granny)
Summoner: Kikuno (Okiku-nee)
Thief: Megumu (trap)

Looks like Rin isn't part of the party
o.o aint that missing one?
well then again she hasnt appeared in the manga(translated yet) but she's in the raws and she in the ED of the anime
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 10:19   Link #59
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
o.o aint that missing one?
well then again she hasnt appeared in the manga(translated yet) but she's in the raws and she in the ED of the anime
Are you referring too The Idol?

I also thought about that. Hmm.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 10:33   Link #60
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Are you referring too The Idol?

I also thought about that. Hmm.
yea her..she appears in ch 27...i blaming purr for it XD
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.