AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-09, 02:59   Link #3061
Breimoon

maybe solomon wanted to give every species magician powers having thus humanity lose their only weapon against other species?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 07:53   Link #3062
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

i'm thinking he probably got drunk in power along the way. In the earlier groupshot, we saw falan without her child and wahid. The loss of friends probably forced him to make some desperate choices that lead to the creation of al-thamen
Old 2014-04-11, 05:53   Link #3063
Breimoon

has anyone idea of what they are talking about in the raw? It seems important
Old 2014-04-11, 10:46   Link #3064
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
i'm thinking he probably got drunk in power along the way. In the earlier groupshot, we saw falan without her child and wahid. The loss of friends probably forced him to make some desperate choices that lead to the creation of al-thamen
If Falan = Falan, I wonder where she completely lost her fake Chinese accent.

And the new chapter,
Spoiler:
Old 2014-04-11, 11:02   Link #3065
hamazura
whatever

Baal and Fanalis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
If Falan = Falan, I wonder where she completely lost her fake Chinese accent.

And the new chapter,
Spoiler:
fake chinese? are chinese saying aru aru too? i think its only kagura who does it -_-
Old 2014-04-11, 11:09   Link #3066
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
Baal and Fanalis?

fake chinese? are chinese saying aru aru too? i think its only kagura who does it -_-
It's an old Chinese stereotype. Like Shampoo from Ranma.
No, real Chinese people don't say it, it's originates from how Japanese were spoken in Manchuria during the Japanese occupation.

Because it's not an accurate stereotype, it's "fake".
Old 2014-04-13, 20:27   Link #3067
natchu96

The bottom of the continental rift she says? Where light doesn't reach even with nothing in the way?

Yeah we've seen one of those already alright. With more red lion-ish things in them with immense power.

So maybe the Fanalis race has always inhabited the gaps in reality? Wonder if the dragon is alive as well . . . won't that be interesting.
natchu96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 21:40   Link #3068
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well, hello Fanalis ^^
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 22:13   Link #3069
ChampDream
Alive

This chapter was interesting, Solomon's dad is really old, he probably was the first human to become a magician.
Old 2014-04-13, 22:35   Link #3070
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

If I undestand correctly, that black pudding thing that destroyed alma toran and almost destroyed the current world IS alma toran's god, or what is left of it and now instead of giving, it takes magoi into itself and since it was cheated of taking all of alma toran's magoi now is searching it over here and Sheba probably heard the voice of said god and decided to betray Solomon and co.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 22:46   Link #3071
natchu96

Al-Thamen always praised the black god.

What if Solomon realized the world is screwed with that thing around and decided to abandon it? He has theories about Il Illah not having consciousness already, perhaps he deemed its existence unnecessary.

Denying god is generally considered arrogant.

Edit: Come to think of it we've never seen a Fanalis cast magic. Sorta reduces the doubt about these lions.

Last edited by natchu96; 2014-04-14 at 00:20.
natchu96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 00:24   Link #3072
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

And we finally see the seed of betrayal. It lies in Solomon's actions after all. The guy pretty much don't care about his friends' feeling with his : "Oh yeah, sorry about that" line. All his friends, comrades, other races fighting with him because they believe his words about God's true wish - to have a peaceful world of equality.

And then he just casually ditched that and said "God probably just is just a big lump of power and the cool things I said before was all lie. Sorry .".

So the black god is Il Illah without all of his magoi which explain why It sucked out magoi of all thing when it was summoned. The concept of God in this manga is interesting because it remind me that for many species, they never realized how big the world actually is. Like bacteria on a needle, they will never have a chance to see the real world outside of their needle world because they're so tiny.

Or it could also be that Alma Torran is just a part of a multiverse, where each world of its own god.
Old 2014-04-14, 01:50   Link #3073
Breimoon

so al thamen real goal is to have their god return to its original form by absorbing magoi?
Old 2014-04-14, 02:05   Link #3074
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I just thought that this sound awfully similar to the God Tree concept from Naruto. It is the origin of all magic whuch was stolen by the humans and it wants it back.
Old 2014-04-14, 03:29   Link #3075
hamazura
whatever

fanalis : strongest tribe with magic resistance?
dragon with solomon is like ugo with aladdin, not to mention aladdin is a copy pasterino of solomon himself
and im 10000% sure that someone who will become greater than god and kill the god later on... is solomon himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
I just thought that this sound awfully similar to the God Tree concept from Naruto. It is the origin of all magic whuch was stolen by the humans and it wants it back.
why compare it with naruto, its not like naruto is the originator of this kind of plot. even ultraman gaia has the same plot. no i'm not joking
Old 2014-04-14, 04:28   Link #3076
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
foreseeable plot twist: Solomon is the one who is closest to god. Him liberating all the species', whilst changing the world's laws and rules. He will realize that the power and influence he possesses will inevitably plunge the world into chaos, thus taking the "unfinished" part of the world and expanding it to become a Aladdin's current world.

Also Sheeba = Gyokuen flag right there. WE WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU SOLOMON
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 06:49   Link #3077
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

it's really sad to see her said that line when we've already know what would happened later with all his friends. The fact that she said it with all honesty just make it more painful.
Old 2014-04-14, 07:40   Link #3078
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

As much as I'm liking this epic flashback........I miss Aladdin, Alibaba and Mor :|
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 09:41   Link #3079
Raviel

Just imagine them learning about the current arc along with us (though this is kind of what's really happening anyway lol).

It helps if you imagine them eating popcorn while doing so.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 10:50   Link #3080
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
It helps if you imagine them eating popcorn while doing so.
Sadly what I am envisioning is that as soon as the flashback is over, someone will be assassinated since both Sinbad and Kouen still want to rule the world and eliminating each other djinns it is a logical strategy to attain that goal.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen