AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-26, 15:48   Link #3141
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post
Looks like Komi-sensei isn't holding back anymore. With Yui's question Raku will finally start contemplating his future with the girls and this will ultimately bring the whole locket ordeal to a close.

Once he makes up his mind to choose whoever he made the promise to over Onodera then he will ask Yui to tell him everything she knows. Hopefully it isn't another dead end and he will be able to draw some idea as to who his promised girl is.

If he decides to continue liking Onodera regardless of the promise then this whole locket ordeal should be brought to a close and the only driving force to find out will be purely curiosity.

I only mention Onodera because that is who Raku truly likes as the other girls' progress with him are founded on them having a key.
However if Onodera is the promise girl problem solved and let the fun begin
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 16:03   Link #3142
Death Usagi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
I am still sticking with the theory that Raku made a promise to ALL 4 girls with keys.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 16:48   Link #3143
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Im sticking with it was just a promise that all four will remain best friends and a group picture of them is in the locket. There will never be a chosen girl, i dont think komi will have the guts to have raku confess to one. Too many harem members, it will be lame and open ended. I will continue to enjoy the ride till that day comes tho
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 17:35   Link #3144
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
Im sticking with it was just a promise that all four will remain best friends and a group picture of them is in the locket. There will never be a chosen girl, i dont think komi will have the guts to have raku confess to one. Too many harem members, it will be lame and open ended. I will continue to enjoy the ride till that day comes tho
funny I can see that happening too but that would be a massive let down
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 17:50   Link #3145
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Oh trust me i know, even if the MC chooses a girl i dont ship for im totally fine with it and wish most harem mangas would do so. BUT the fact is most of them do not. TWGOK was a pleasant surprise, then you look at R+V and Himari and both went with the open/possible harem ending. I expect this to go the latter, as crappy as it is
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 19:21   Link #3146
Galacticichi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
However if Onodera is the promise girl problem solved and let the fun begin
Forgot to note that haha. Yeah if that is the case then Raku gets to make an easier decision. This ending would probably be my favorite because I feel like Raku is very capable of announcing his like for Onodera over the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
Im sticking with it was just a promise that all four will remain best friends and a group picture of them is in the locket. There will never be a chosen girl, i dont think komi will have the guts to have raku confess to one. Too many harem members, it will be lame and open ended. I will continue to enjoy the ride till that day comes tho
If that's the case then what Yui said to Raku is just teasing and that seems a bit too serious for that. Komi seems to be going for a different end otherwise I don't see the point in having Raku deliberate about ignoring the promise or not. Also, the book they found in Onodera's room doesn't illustrate best friends so I guess you're denying that has anything to do with their past?
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 19:55   Link #3147
Death Usagi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
One other thing is that if Komi makes things too obvious, the series wouldn't be fun.

Just like TWGOK, the girl who was confessed was totally unexpected because she wasn't a popular character in a way compared to the other girls in the harem.

I'd say there is an element of surprise coming but I guess that depends on the story. But I don't think Komi would go an obvious route.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 19:56   Link #3148
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
when the manga eliminates chitoge from being the girl he remembers cus of the color of her eyes then pulls out nonsense that she had brown eyes until she was 5 years old to put her back in the race i throw logic out the window.

ive watched enuff anime and read enuff manga. Dont get ur hopes up cus komi is gonna leave ya crying. I give it 10% chance it ends with him choosing a girl., and 30% chance the locket was a promise to marry 1 girl only.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 20:56   Link #3149
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post
Forgot to note that haha. Yeah if that is the case then Raku gets to make an easier decision. This ending would probably be my favorite because I feel like Raku is very capable of announcing his like for Onodera over the rest.
You know as much as i'd love to agree with you my post earlier pretty much says why onodera is actually the hardest one. Fact is of all the girls onodera would probably be the worst promise girl because now he has to not only deny chitoge and face Claude's wrath (plus that of his gang) but the police from marikas family will get involved fact is there's no really clean way for it to work out. It seems as though it will be like TLR where its pretty much open ended and a crapshoot.

Onodera is my favorite girl but ending with her would be very complicated
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 21:08   Link #3150
Galacticichi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
I find it amusing that these recent posts are even considering that should Raku choose a girl at the end a negative consequence like the mafia war is going to seriously take place. Sure, it started off as a plot point but we should all know in the end it's just going to be shrugged off with a typical shounen resolution, or played off as a "joke" scene as it usually has been throughout.

Let's be serious, the most he'll have to deal with is tears and well-wishes from those shot down if anything.
Well I completely agree with Somnus and should Raku officially state "I like (insert ship) and am going out with her" and "war" brewed then Marika/Chitoge/Yui wouldn't allow their respective groups to fight with Raku's. Their groups are all so devoted to them that they should back down when given the order, right?
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 06:14   Link #3151
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
True to Komi's style, Raku promised to marry every girl who has a key.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 07:36   Link #3152
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
You know as much as i'd love to agree with you my post earlier pretty much says why onodera is actually the hardest one. Fact is of all the girls onodera would probably be the worst promise girl because now he has to not only deny chitoge and face Claude's wrath (plus that of his gang) but the police from marikas family will get involved fact is there's no really clean way for it to work out. It seems as though it will be like TLR where its pretty much open ended and a crapshoot.

Onodera is my favorite girl but ending with her would be very complicated
If we're truly heading toward a Kosaki ending, I believe that Komi will make all those obstacle magically disappear.
Worry not.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 07:41   Link #3153
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
If we're truly heading toward a Kosaki ending, I believe that Komi will make all those obstacle magically disappear.
Worry not.
Id like to think so because really if you read the manga and especially look so far in the anime I think kosaki is the only girl who he truly has feelings for. Chitoge clearly likes him after romeo and Juliet but I wonder what will happen once they stop being third years and his fake love with chitoge ends
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 08:44   Link #3154
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
One other thing is that if Komi makes things too obvious, the series wouldn't be fun.

Just like TWGOK, the girl who was confessed was totally unexpected because she wasn't a popular character in a way compared to the other girls in the harem.

I'd say there is an element of surprise coming but I guess that depends on the story. But I don't think Komi would go an obvious route.
I don't know about you but Chihiro was the clear and expected winner.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 11:07   Link #3155
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I don't know about you but Chihiro was the clear and expected winner.
I gotta admit I think the moment that it was 6 girls 5 goddesses and chihiro was one of the 6 (no pun intended) you could see the ending. I'm actually a little shocked I didn't see it coming
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 11:45   Link #3156
Arararagi-kun
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Fake Love?

Considering the title of the series, isn't it inevitable that chitoge wins? It would make sense that the story is about fake love that turns into real love. While I hope this isn't the case (team onodera ftw), I can't seem to argue against this theory. What does everyone else think about this?
Arararagi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 12:55   Link #3157
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arararagi-kun View Post
Considering the title of the series, isn't it inevitable that chitoge wins? It would make sense that the story is about fake love that turns into real love. While I hope this isn't the case (team onodera ftw), I can't seem to argue against this theory. What does everyone else think about this?
though my favourite is the onodera imouto to me too it seems like chitoge will win
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 13:08   Link #3158
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I don't know about you but Chihiro was the clear and expected winner.
Yeah, Chihiro is too "special" compared to the others. But I still feel bad for Tenri.
And for god's sake, Keima, this time you can legitimately go for the imouto route
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:34   Link #3159
Galacticichi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arararagi-kun View Post
Considering the title of the series, isn't it inevitable that chitoge wins? It would make sense that the story is about fake love that turns into real love. While I hope this isn't the case (team onodera ftw), I can't seem to argue against this theory. What does everyone else think about this?
So Raku's fake love for Chitoge became real love and overtook the already real love he feels for Onodera? He's made progress with both of them and his love for Onodera doesn't seem to be lacking so I don't get how this could ever happen. They were never on an equal playing field since the beginning so Chitoge must really matter much more than anything else for that kind of end.

Since Chitoge and Onodera are leading in regards to Raku's feelings, the one he promised must be one of them(assuming the promise is marriage/love). The better story would be for Chitoge to be the promised girl so that Raku will have to make a choice since by then Chitoge wouldn't be far behind Onodera in love. Chitoge being the promised girl may bump her into equal territory with Onodera imo.
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 16:06   Link #3160
Death Usagi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
Makes you wonder how things would have been if Raku never got into the whole Ichijou group vs Beehive fiasco.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.