AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-03-11, 10:12   Link #25381
Eratas123

Can someone survive beig in the same room as an exploding bomb?

Does Ichika seem like the type of guy who'd figure out f someone was crossdresskng? I planned a crash into hello with him and "Iris". Mayuzumi calls "her" a Tsundere when "she" denies saying she's goof out with Ichika.
Old 2012-03-11, 10:14   Link #25382
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Not odd, hell, in fact it was good, the effort making that plausible is not few. Many author (me included) is too lazy to do that, with some other just don't know where to put the limit and distinction.

Ichika might exaggerate everything, but he has milder fact as basis for those claims. When he said Military is suffer, it's because they're overshadowed (I.S. might not invincible, but hell, defeating one with conventional force will cost a lot, lives and money alike).
And pointless too.... Most of the time anyway.

Either way, I think I am going to do something extreme.....
(So because Eratas keep complaining about Tech wank, so I give him....more on Character)

Note: The plot did not change..... I only bring forth and increase the character's presence in the story...

The main character is a Dog-like Plush toy robot.....

His name is Ligis (Stands for Light Intelligent Glyph Intensifying Synthetic.....or so he claimed....don't worry if it doesn't make sense because there is a possibility that he just made it up on the spot).

An experimental robot helping out in the maintenance department....

Extra Irony: He is the one who created the AI for Blue Flow's Drones....

Personality-wise: he is selfish like hell and always seems to care about himself first....

Spoiler for His past::

He enjoy reminding people that he is a dog plushie robot whenever people angst about their painful past
Old 2012-03-11, 10:20   Link #25383
Eratas123

Sorry, but J can't take it seriously after "Plush dog". It's like Accel world: I would take him ingesting about his fatness seriously if he looked realistically fat, not a huge chibi or plump doll:uhoh;
Old 2012-03-11, 10:22   Link #25384
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depending on the type of 'bomb'. Some bomb can be tiny, and the explosion are small, but kill and injure a lot of people due to construction.

Some are so simple that it fails to hurt anyone except the suicide bomber, who survived relatively intact in fact (the one in a cafe in Bali few years ago)

Assuming he's getting smart after 'Charles', he will be cautious. Otherwise, standard ignorance by everyone.
Old 2012-03-11, 10:29   Link #25385
Eratas123

A bomb that can level a building, albeit weakened to just the room.

If he saw someone halfway acroos the worldwho kidnapped his friend then beat him down, then he finds a person who looked incredibly similar back in Japan, would he think they were the same person?
Old 2012-03-11, 10:31   Link #25386
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

To answer that: No.

You know Ichika is ignorant about people he didn't close with, at worst he will notice their similarities... then dismiss it as coincidence.
Old 2012-03-11, 10:35   Link #25387
Eratas123

In your opinion, is someone whose killed people before deserving of a happy ending?
Old 2012-03-11, 10:39   Link #25388
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

In my opinion, depends on that person's action in the way of atonement. Unrepentant, gleeful monster doesn't deserve happy ending... unless we 're talking about karma houdinis.
Old 2012-03-11, 10:41   Link #25389
Eratas123

I meant people who do try to atone and suffer inthe story. Also, how about a person who couldn't done something, but didn't due to personal reasons?
Old 2012-03-11, 10:47   Link #25390
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If they succeed in their path of atonement, why not?

Some people might call it as selfishness, however can be subverted, in a certain way I can't think due to my limited brainpower (?). This kind of conflict is interesting to play with, but somewhat intricate in deployment.
Old 2012-03-11, 10:51   Link #25391
Eratas123

If a person's a jerkass, will he still be recruited if he's skilled enough.

Side note - This is the problem I'm dealing with with Joshua. He's the Token good teammate and tells everybody else not to kill Civilians.....but he doesn't stop the group from doing things like bombing building all because he thinks he might find the pilot who killed his family if he sticks with them
Old 2012-03-11, 10:58   Link #25392
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If he is obedient jerkass that is professional and disciplined enough to do his job, why not? (unless courtesy is part of the job)

Err, might ask smarter person for details, all in all, I can see him being morally gray (darker or lighter shade is depending on your portrayal).
Old 2012-03-11, 11:02   Link #25393
Eratas123

Obedient jerkass it is then. Anyway, do you think there are organizations like Tatenashi's that do things behind their leaders back like missions and never tell them?
Old 2012-03-11, 11:08   Link #25394
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm not sure about that, but I think at the very least, being a leader has access to every mission status and report.
Old 2012-03-11, 11:10   Link #25395
Eratas123

What if she's only acting leader/replacement? Her parents are alive an well in Shadow, after all.
Old 2012-03-11, 11:15   Link #25396
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Then the parents get it.

Even if the leader is not 100% holding the leash, the leader is supposed to know everything Organization-related.
Old 2012-03-11, 11:16   Link #25397
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Sorry, but J can't take it seriously after "Plush dog". It's like Accel world: I would take him ingesting about his fatness seriously if he looked realistically fat, not a huge chibi or plump doll:uhoh;
Well... which means that it is a success.....

Edit: His plush form is not meant to be taken seriously anyway.....

He is more like Ioryogi (Kobato).... though only more relax....

Originally I wanted to give a teddy bear(Cute but dangerous) design but in the end I give it a dog-like (because of the origin of the word Cynic (his attitude towards humanity)....)

The "Plush Dog" answer towards other people's angst is references from Portal 2.
Old 2012-03-11, 11:19   Link #25398
Eratas123

@ Treme - How about disfigured?

@ Senpai - That works. Do you think her org does any mission (Assault, espionage etc etc) as long as it's related to their cause? Also, does getting slashed (not stabbed) in the eye cause it to go blind?
Old 2012-03-11, 11:20   Link #25399
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What. The. Hell.
Old 2012-03-11, 11:22   Link #25400
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Their organization is minimized on action and more of intelligence, from what I assume (of course there's no canon source for that, as always). Espionage might be within their reach definitely, I'm not sure about covert ops but not really impossible.

Even if the eyes don't go blind, the damage will cause a nasty interference in vision.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest