AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-09, 00:30   Link #11901
Eratas123

@ Box - Why not have her just move to another country or lose the position because Kanzashi has a higher aptitude than her?

Side note - Do all rep candidates have training? If so, does that mean former reps like Maya have it too?
Old 2011-12-09, 00:37   Link #11902
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yes they do, basic military and specialized IS training.
Old 2011-12-09, 00:43   Link #11903
Eratas123

@ Box - Thanks I'm going to add a scene where it looks like Maya's getting harassed and someone tries to "rescue" her.....cue him getting his ass kicked and Maya saving him instead.
Old 2011-12-09, 00:46   Link #11904
HasuMasu
*Artist

No problem.

The more I think about this story I'm about to do, the more it starts to seem like Gundam.
Old 2011-12-09, 00:51   Link #11905
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Wait, most of the people in your story are rep candidates, right? Where do they get their training from since they try to get the position while they're only students/idols/regular citizens?

@ Box - As long as it's not destiny
Old 2011-12-09, 00:59   Link #11906
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
@ meistah - wait, most of the people in your story are rep candidates, right? Where do they get their training from since they try to get the position while they're only students/idols/regular citizens?

@ box - as long as it's not destiny
kill it with fire!!!
Old 2011-12-09, 01:04   Link #11907
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Made a post after yours in the same page when I went to sleep

@ Box - What happened to that detective story? Also, please tell me you changed the downer ending It's a crack fic, a downer ending really doesn't fit that well. Via Dolarassa had a downer ending, and I didn't mind it since it's premise was dark.
Old 2011-12-09, 01:05   Link #11908
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Made a post after yours in the same page when I went to sleep

@ Box - What happened to that detective story? Also, please tell me you changed the downer ending It's a crack fic, a downer ending really doesn't fit that well. Via Dolarassa had a downer ending, and I didn't mind it since it's premise was dark.
To be fair nobody died in Via Dolorossa.

I think I'll let the detective plot bunny sleep for now.
Old 2011-12-09, 01:19   Link #11909
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

As Blitz explained, it's also a transition between familial love > lusty/ romantic love. They're a late bloomer because... umm, they're supposed to have an extended lifespan.

Quote:
@ Box - Your OC is stronger than Tatenashi? Um.....are you sure you wanna take that risk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
What? I never said that.
Quote:
@ Box - Didn't you says she gets stronger to parallel your OC? That means your OC is stronger than her since she has to get stromger to parallel her.
Louise is at the least as strong/ skilled as Tatenashi, but she's definitely a smug bitch (before Face-Heel Turn and maybe even post Heel-Face Turn), I'm willing to take the risk simply because readers are not supposed to root for her (I'm a little worried about Leather Pants effect though...)
Old 2011-12-09, 01:24   Link #11910
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Is Louise sexy? Honestly, that's probably the biggest factor to getting the effect. That, and being either a tease or badass.

Madoka and Ichika have extended life spans? As in do they live above 100 or something?

Side note - Is the "punks attacking a girl in an alley" thing plausible? I'm not sure if there are any people suicidal enough to do that, but I need it for a segment.
Old 2011-12-09, 01:43   Link #11911
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Is Louise sexy? Honestly, that's probably the biggest factor to getting the effect. That, and being either a tease or badass.
She's both a sexy tease AND just that Badass, second only to Tatenashi (because Tatenashi is more extravagant and elegant). Besides she maybe cocky and manipulative, but at the least she's not a complete monster.

If I succeed, she might be somewhat a Magnificent Bitch that readers love to hate, if I failed to write her properly, thens he's a shallow smug bitch villain sue that readers will have to loath.

(Besides, Meister's version is CLEARLY intended to be 'evil is sexy' version, making the leather pants effect intentional)

Quote:
Madoka and Ichika have extended life spans? As in do they live above 100 or something?
Highly likely around 100, 120 tops (and boy living that long can be a bother if you're not happy)

Quote:
Side note - Is the "punks attacking a girl in an alley" thing plausible? I'm not sure if there are any people suicidal enough to do that, but I need it for a segment.
There's no such thing as impossible stuff, besides it's happens in real life, only in fiction the thugs are 3 times dumber.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-09 at 02:07.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 02:09   Link #11912
DarkJak2050

[Yawns...]

Usual shit going on guys?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 02:11   Link #11913
HasuMasu
*Artist

The nameless OC is now not so nameless, simply going by "Sasaki", her first name will forever remain unknown though.

I also changed the unit's name to "Nemesis", her second unit will be "Lilith".
Old 2011-12-09, 03:41   Link #11914
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh yeah! looks like I'm gonna see page 600!

@eratas: I got 2 plots together for Tatenashi in the course of 18 hours but I'm not even sure if either one fits her well since I was trying to imagine her still being with "a maiden's heart". =)) That and I'm only working with archetype templates. My views on her are along the lines of Too-awesome/sexy-for-you, easygoing onee-san, extreme tease(sleazy on the outside pure on the inside.).

btw what do you guys think about the name "Sento Asura"?

EDIT: HOLY CRAP LAURA IS RICH!
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 03:50   Link #11915
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Demino

She was kicked out of the harem by default cos Ichika think she's too high for his standard.

Sento Asura sounds badass, but is it pure or mixed language?
Old 2011-12-09, 03:51   Link #11916
demino_hellsin
That one guy

He may not want her, don't mean she don't want him

@zero: pure from what I understand

sento = actually means 1000(sen) blades(to) in this case, but I think it can also be misinterpreted as another character/phrase which means "combat"

Asura = I think this is more religion than anything because Asura seems to be a recurring word I see in mythology, buddhist or hindu I forgot which. As far as I know Asura is supposed to be the god of war/combat/ferocity
Old 2011-12-09, 03:56   Link #11917
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So either way she's hated, right? I'm hoping Irish gets negative reactions once I make his forced Heel-Face turn since he's meant to bw an anti-hero. Also, for Louise, you have to be careful not to make her win every mind battle since having her outsmart Chifuyu and Tatenashi just screams compensating for something.

Actually, that kind of life span isn't that rare nowadays with medicine and extended againg, doubly so for the world of I.S.

I was planning to make a segment like that for Irish and Maya's bonding day. Maya gets harassed and Irish runs in to try and save her.......then proceeds to get mauled Maya then proceeds to kick ass and tells Irish that she just didn't want to hurt them and give them a chance to leave.

@ demino_hellsin - She tried to make Ichika massage her while she was wearing no pants and specifically told him to grab her ass. Not only that, she barged into his bathroom while he was naked and wouldn't leave till he allowed her to was his back. I doubt she's got an innocent maidens heart

Sento Asura sounds like the God Asura of Wrath.
Old 2011-12-09, 03:59   Link #11918
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: As long as she never went all the way then everything works out in my favor *evil laugh*
Old 2011-12-09, 04:02   Link #11919
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - She probably was going to go all the way Only reason she didn't was because Ichika's such a prude and always told her to get out. Then again, I would've done the same if I was in his situation.
Old 2011-12-09, 04:02   Link #11920
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So either way she's hated, right? I'm hoping Irish gets negative reactions once I make his forced Heel-Face turn since he's meant to bw an anti-hero. Also, for Louise, you have to be careful not to make her win every mind battle since having her outsmart Chifuyu and Tatenashi just screams compensating for something.
Hated but admittedly respectable villain, and yes she may outsmart Tatenashi, but boy our resident Student Council President will return the favor HARD...

Quote:
Actually, that kind of life span isn't that rare nowadays with medicine and extended againg, doubly so for the world of I.S.
Well, I was speaking by default, especially Ichika is resistant to common disease.

Quote:
I was planning to make a segment like that for Irish and Maya's bonding day. Maya gets harassed and Irish runs in to try and save her.......then proceeds to get mauled Maya then proceeds to kick ass and tells Irish that she just didn't want to hurt them and give them a chance to leave.
lol so true and in character.

Quote:
@ demino_hellsin - She tried to make Ichika massage her while she was wearing no pants and specifically told him to grab her ass. Not only that, she barged into his bathroom while he was naked and wouldn't leave till he allowed her to was his back. I doubt she's got an innocent maidens heart
Ayup.

Quote:
Sento Asura sounds like the God Asura of Wrath.
hence I asked.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest