Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-03, 03:31   Link #4341
waffler

Dam that means they wont find out kamito is ren ashbell xD
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 04:15   Link #4342
azziz

but the elstein sure are mysterious:having abilities that surpass that of the elemental lords,defying rule of nature and usable withouth the help of spirits.
i'm wonder if,perhaps,in other country,does exist other nobility bloodline with equivalent power for the other five elements?
logically,the answear should be yes,but we would have see at less one suchlike elementalist in the blade dance if that was the case-or among the number.
so i guess all the author wanted was to make claire special,thank to her heroine statut.though the same can be said of kamito.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 08:16   Link #4343
EvI

why some people call ren ashbell of ash renbell?
anyway any news of volume 11?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 09:38   Link #4344
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

So who thinks in v11 that rinslet is gonna make a contracted spirit with the iseria girl?
Old 2013-04-03, 10:59   Link #4345
Algester

all I know Rinslet is up for a mid-season upgrade... after all pretty much half of the cast already has them, Fianna's Save the Queen, Clair's darkness princess, Kamito's legal wife and dark king mode and the final skill taught by Grayworth. all that remains is Ellis and Rinslet how will that mid-season upgrade will be is up for the author to decide
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 11:03   Link #4346
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Is it possible to make a elemental lord a contracted spirit though? Well not like it's confirmed or anything. Also, does anyone else think the real elemental lords are going to all be cute girls like that Iseria, it'd be funny if kamito added all six including ren ashdoll to his harem xD but I couldn't tell if ashdoll was female since it was possessing restia?? kinda confusing, anyways kamito's harem is getting huge lol
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 13:49   Link #4347
Chris38

Considering the fact that Claire, Rinslet's "rival" has a gained a human shaped spirit (well, I know that Scarlet is the same spirit that Claire had from the beginning, but it was only recently that she gained her "human" form), I think that Rinslet is also going to get a spirit that can change it's appearance into a human.

Since Rinslet has a pretty close affinity to water, and so far ... there aren't any other water spirits, with a human appearance, apart from Iseria.

After all, I doubt that she's going to stay spiritless for a long period of time, and it's not certain that the "Iseria" that Rinslet met, is actually the Water Elemental lord.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 14:20   Link #4348
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Considering the fact that Claire, Rinslet's "rival" has a gained a human shaped spirit (well, I know that Scarlet is the same spirit that Claire had from the beginning, but it was only recently that she gained her "human" form), I think that Rinslet is also going to get a spirit that can change it's appearance into a human.

Since Rinslet has a pretty close affinity to water, and so far ... there aren't any other water spirits, with a human appearance, apart from Iseria.

After all, I doubt that she's going to stay spiritless for a long period of time, and it's not certain that the "Iseria" that Rinslet met, is actually the Water Elemental lord.
Actually, it was more or less confirmed that she wasn't the Water Elemental Lord, since otherwise that name would have freed her.
Old 2013-04-03, 18:45   Link #4349
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Actually, it was more or less confirmed that she wasn't the Water Elemental Lord, since otherwise that name would have freed her.
imstarting to think that's her but shes being a smart ass and pulling fake mem loss too get close to the demon lords party too keep an eye on them
Old 2013-04-03, 19:10   Link #4350
shadow1296

Quote:
well do we know that iseria seaweed is the water elemental spirit lords true name to begin with, correct me if i'm wrong but knowing the true name of a spirit is one of conditions of sealing and unsealing a spirit, so my guess is that these are the names that the elemental spirit lords gave out that lied saying they where their true names so that they could give the illusion of being an all powerful spirit that is unable to be sealed, the characters already believe that killing an elemental lord will kill all the spirits under him and the blessings with those spirits will also, but sealing one shouldn't risk that, and I highly doubt that some one hasn't tried to seal one before, especially with the destruction they bring sometimes on mere whims, and if their true names are unknown then nobody would have been able to seal one

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-04-04 at 14:33.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 19:47   Link #4351
holybell84

I am now hoping for the scene where Kamito wakes up with Restia on his left, and Est on his right, knee socks party of course =D That will be godly.
Old 2013-04-03, 21:46   Link #4352
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
So who thinks in v11 that rinslet is gonna make a contracted spirit with the iseria girl?
for some reason I get a different impression I think that somehow kamito will fight the possessed sorja khan and then free fenrir by taking control of bandersnatch somehow and when it returns fenrir will get an upgrade.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 23:40   Link #4353
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
It's more like they didn't try to use that name to free her. The moment she said her name's Iseria, they stopped trying to free her and said they'll do more research into her first, since they did not believe she's really Iseria.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 23:52   Link #4354
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It's more like they didn't try to use that name to free her. The moment she said her name's Iseria, they stopped trying to free her and said they'll do more research into her first, since they did not believe she's really Iseria.
Yup. They were just surprised to hear that she has the name of Water Elemental Lord. And seeing that she lost her memories, her credibility for it just dropped. She herself said that all she remembers is the name and not sure that it was hers, when countered by Fianna.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 14:16   Link #4355
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
I am now hoping for the scene where Kamito wakes up with Restia on his left, and Est on his right, knee socks party of course =D That will be godly.
But the thing is that Restia doesn't wear socks, but that may end up butting heads with Est, who does wear socks.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 14:17   Link #4356
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
But the thing is that Restia doesn't wear socks, but that may end up butting heads with Est, who does wear socks.
Genius literary masterpiece!
Old 2013-04-04, 19:33   Link #4357
waffler

I hope kamito can end up with restia they have the biggest bond and kamito was chasing after her for a long time
Old 2013-04-04, 19:57   Link #4358
Algester

Quote:
think about it Restia wears clothes but is barefooted while Est doesn't wear clothes but has knee-socks... they complement each other
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 21:21   Link #4359
sky black swordman

Quote:
There is also the whole panties issue too. According to Kamito in volume 4, Restia wore underwear properly, while other hand Est was confused as to what panties were. It's safe to say she doesn't wear panties.
Old 2013-04-04, 21:32   Link #4360
waffler

i wonder if people are gonna recognize kamito as ren ashbell now he has restia back

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap