AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-01-10, 12:35   Link #1161
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

White Anna is female gender

He was castrated by his parents as a child which resulted in this and him being a psychopath

And yes...he has a male and female personality. Although the female one is dominant it seems.
Old 2015-01-10, 21:20   Link #1162
UchihaBeast

'kay
tks
have you tried Vendetta trial yet?
UchihaBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 23:06   Link #1163
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

No.....Don't intend to play that
Old 2015-01-14, 18:57   Link #1164
EvilMegaCookie

Aight. So I decided to join this forum to have a few questions answered about Dies Irae if you guys don't mind.

From what little I know, there is Taikokyu value, Would be nice to have someone elaborate on how this value works exactly and how absolute it is. From what I understand, the higher the difference, the more/less efficient your abilities are towards other Godou/Hadou gods. Godou Gods and Hadou Gods. And The Throne.

So i've been skimming through this 50+ thread and decided that I might as well go the lazy route. >.< So... yeah. Would it be possible to get a list of every character's Hadou/Godou from Dies Irae?

EvilMegaCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 20:33   Link #1165
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

There's already a wiki for that:
http://www10.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/32.html

And this one's for KKK:
http://www10.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/31.html
Old 2015-01-14, 21:01   Link #1166
IceHism

does DI/KKK have continuity with the senshiken series? (Hachimyoujin and bansenjin) and if that's the case, does senshiken have lower or higher levels of chuuni than dies?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 21:03   Link #1167
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
does DI/KKK have continuity with the senshiken series? (Hachimyoujin and bansenjin)
No...totally different.

In Senshinkan world, Shinza is in fact, a popular video game
Old 2015-01-14, 21:03   Link #1168
Kirayuki

No, they are 2 different series. There are some jokes/references to them at most.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 21:08   Link #1169
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMegaCookie View Post
Aight. So I decided to join this forum to have a few questions answered about Dies Irae if you guys don't mind.

From what little I know, there is Taikokyu value, Would be nice to have someone elaborate on how this value works exactly and how absolute it is. From what I understand, the higher the difference, the more/less efficient your abilities are towards other Godou/Hadou gods. Godou Gods and Hadou Gods. And The Throne.

So i've been skimming through this 50+ thread and decided that I might as well go the lazy route. >.< So... yeah. Would it be possible to get a list of every character's Hadou/Godou from Dies Irae?

The list is in those two links quoted

And you are right on that point about Taikyouku value

Ren survived because firstly, his Atziluth is rooted in a desire for preservation and protection. Its defensive capabilities are supreme amongst everything else.

Secondly, Hajun was not focused on eradicating him at that point....He was simply withstanding the pressure of Hajun's presence rather than an all out attack.

It still completely shattered his sanity though. If Ren weren't insane he would have long caved in and died...
Old 2015-01-14, 21:16   Link #1170
Righteousness

Just crossing my mind, but... what is the relation between Reinhard and some of WWII darker, real life events?
Did Reinhard create the Final Solution as well (how about the Einsatzgruppen)? If so, was it for boosting his Gladsheimr?
Righteousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 22:16   Link #1171
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

As far as I can recall, the Dies Reinhard is a Nazi in name only...his sole loyalty is to his vision of endless battle and destruction in Valhalla.

Although he faked his own death to form the LDO after meeting Mercurius so yeah, he should have already written the Final Solution then..
Old 2015-01-15, 02:58   Link #1172
EvilMegaCookie

Ah. And unfortunately my japanese isn't so good as to be able to read. I can understand certain phrases and words due to having watched anime for so long.

So... yeah. The only reason I know this much is due to spoilering myself like hell. :P But if I hadn't, I most likely wouldn't have gotten interested in the first place! So there is that.

So even if the Taikokyou value difference is ridiculously large, like say Hajun and anyone else, they can still survive despite the value supposedly making your Powers less effective against those with a higher value?

So shouldn't Ren's timefuckery be completely worthless despite it being amongst the strongest of Atziluth? So even if he did survive despite the Taikokyu value being that much lower than Hajun's, shouldn't he have died instead of just going insane?

Unless you mean surviving in the sense that he could atleast speak japanese and have some remnant of sanity left. Instead of having his brain fried like a bag of pommes. Awkward analogy, I know.

Edit: Dang, there is a lot of ''So'' in this comment. :P

So I guess it would be safe to assume that the concept has some form of degree as to how you survive regardless of how low your Taikokyu is compared to your opponent? Since Ren could apparently survive thanks to his time armor.

Last edited by EvilMegaCookie; 2015-01-15 at 02:59. Reason: Commenting on my post.
Old 2015-01-15, 06:26   Link #1173
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Ah. And unfortunately my japanese isn't so good as to be able to read. I can understand certain phrases and words due to having watched anime for so long.

So... yeah. The only reason I know this much is due to spoilering myself like hell. :P But if I hadn't, I most likely wouldn't have gotten interested in the first place! So there is that.

So even if the Taikokyou value difference is ridiculously large, like say Hajun and anyone else, they can still survive despite the value supposedly making your Powers less effective against those with a higher value?

So shouldn't Ren's timefuckery be completely worthless despite it being amongst the strongest of Atziluth? So even if he did survive despite the Taikokyu value being that much lower than Hajun's, shouldn't he have died instead of just going insane?

Unless you mean surviving in the sense that he could atleast speak japanese and have some remnant of sanity left. Instead of having his brain fried like a bag of pommes. Awkward analogy, I know.

Edit: Dang, there is a lot of ''So'' in this comment. :P

So I guess it would be safe to assume that the concept has some form of degree as to how you survive regardless of how low your Taikokyu is compared to your opponent? Since Ren could apparently survive thanks to his time armor.
Normally they'll be instantly overwhelmed and destroyed.

Ren surviving is testament to how strong he is. He is really a very special case. And yes it is largely due to his temporal stasis armour.....The nature of your Atziluth plays a very large role.

And really....the greater reason is that he wasn't facing Hajun's full might. When Hajun actually noticed him and sent the KKK cast against him he was beaten. Even then it still wasn't Hajun's full power he was facing.

An analogy would be more like Ren is a solid planet in the face of Hajun's supernova when everyone else is vapor. Sure he might survive a picosecond longer before anyone else but before Hajun's full might, that question is merely academic.

Mind you though...anything else in Ren's situation would long be obliterated
Old 2015-01-15, 07:24   Link #1174
EvilMegaCookie

Which brings me to the question: What exactly is Hajun's Atziluth? I seem to remember Reading that his Power is basically to destroy everything but himself. And that his Taikokyu value will aways be higher than the opponents. But I suppose it'd be more accurate to say that Hajun's value lies in 1000's rather than being infinite? Since 100 is pretty insane already.

So Ren's temporal stasis armor can even freeze concepts/conceptual attacks, correct? I assume that must be the reason for his survival. Even though by the rules of Taikokyu, he shouldn't be able to defend against it from what I understand. Although I do seem to remember that Mercurius played a large role in it due to his Acta Est Fabula.

Reinhard, Mercuirius and Hajun. Would be nice to have a run-down on what their Atziluth can do.
Old 2015-01-15, 08:34   Link #1175
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Which brings me to the question: What exactly is Hajun's Atziluth? I seem to remember Reading that his Power is basically to destroy everything but himself. And that his Taikokyu value will aways be higher than the opponents. But I suppose it'd be more accurate to say that Hajun's value lies in 1000's rather than being infinite? Since 100 is pretty insane already.

So Ren's temporal stasis armor can even freeze concepts/conceptual attacks, correct? I assume that must be the reason for his survival. Even though by the rules of Taikokyu, he shouldn't be able to defend against it from what I understand. Although I do seem to remember that Mercurius played a large role in it due to his Acta Est Fabula.

Reinhard, Mercuirius and Hajun. Would be nice to have a run-down on what their Atziluth can do.
Yes....destroy everything but himself IS his Taikyouku. As for its more general effect on inhabitants of his world...it warps them into beasts capable of abiding only their own existences and will thus go around destroying and killing everything not them (ie, the world is turned into the darkest pit from the hell realms where demons slaughter each other till none are left)

Nope....Hajun is literally infinite Taikyouku. The very nature of his Taikyouku is that its power has no upper limit. It's always increasing without end.

Yes Ren's Time Stop can....You have to understand how a Hadou Atziluth/ Taikyouku works. It's not cause an effect to counter your effect.....It's literally forcing your opponent and the world into the state demanded by your Taikyouku Law. Like even if the opponent is transcendent over time, Ren's Law will still subjugate the opponent into the state of "STOP" demanded by his Law.

And again....Hajun's full might was not turned on Ren. Ren literally won't last a second if he did.

Hajun did not even notice Ren's existence all the while Ren was resisting him

The thing about Hajun is this.....His absolute power and nature is also his biggest weakness. Because he is so far above everything else, they are all like viruses to him. He literally sees everything yet perceives nothing

Ren is like a virus lying dormant in his body....forced into dormancy to evade Hajun's immune system but resisting nonetheless

Hajun's Taikyouku may be infinite but only a finite, miniscule portion of that Taikyouku rank so to speak is being thrown at Ren....Not all of that power is being directed to crush him. Pressuring him, scraping along the surface of his shield, gradually eroding him yes...but not directly crushing him all at once

Also you cannot really use Ren as a benchmark for other Hadou Gods. Ren is a class of his own

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2015-01-15 at 08:52.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 11:59   Link #1176
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I want to point out again. Give Rea some credit in this ordeal.
Without her, Ren would have already run out of gas
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 13:33   Link #1177
EvilMegaCookie

So it'd be more correct to say that his Taikokyu value is always increasing, rather than it being truly infinite, right?

2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 and so on and so forth, for all eternity. Something like this I suppose?

And what does Reinhard and Mercurius Atziluth do?

And one more question: Is there anyone besides Gare that is having a go at translating Dies Irae? Since Gare seems to have stopped doing so. :P
Old 2015-01-15, 16:01   Link #1178
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
So it'd be more correct to say that his Taikokyu value is always increasing, rather than it being truly infinite, right?

2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 and so on and so forth, for all eternity. Something like this I suppose?

And one more question: Is there anyone besides Gare that is having a go at translating Dies Irae? Since Gare seems to have stopped doing so. :P
There's a person called Kairosity on Tumblr who's making summaries and translations of Dies Irae. Just look up Dies Irae master post on Google and it'll take you to the part of her profile where most of the DI stuff is at. You can also skim her liveblogging for scattered summaries (link's in the DI master post)

Last edited by Y Ddraig Goch; 2015-01-15 at 22:50.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 16:10   Link #1179
Righteousness

Here's a (badly but literally) translated passage from Marie's route that really helps explain Hadou/Gudou combat:

"Let's compare this to a simple sheet of paper. Present there, the picture of "Already-known" is drawn. In the corner, in a region of Shambala, the two colors, "Stop" and "Dead" continues piling paint while fighting over the territory. To these two colors, there is a difference in the character and sheen. "Stop" is with the colored pencil, "Dead" is with paints."

Basically their different cravings/desires (formally 'Laws') pile on top of each other like paint, continually fighting each other across reality.

Reinhard's Atziluth was explained on here earlier, basically his Briah (see garejei translation) writ large and massively boosted up, his twisted desire of love. Mercury's Law is eternal recurrence IIRC. Both (along with Ren's Atziluth) are essentially hells, just in different form- Reinhard's is a Valhalla of eternal creation and destruction and change, whereas the Snake (think Ouroboros almost, cycles cycles cycles) is repeating everything over and over.
Righteousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 19:52   Link #1180
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

No...

He is default higher than his opponent because his Law won't allow otherwise. No matter how strong his opponent is, Hajun's Law will set it so he is higher. And there is no upper limit to this...it's not like there's a set pattern or time to it. It keeps increasing and if he faces anything, his rejection of anything foreign to him will set him higher than them

The key is to understanding that the power and effect of an Atziluth is based in the desire of the God. Hajun's desire is to be left alone through the extermination of everything not him. Thus his Law rejects others utterly which sets his Taikyouku above any opponent by default and his rage at the external causes his Taikyouku rank to always increase

And as for those two...that would be the same as describing the whole game. Go play it if you really care...it is too lengthy otherwise

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2015-01-16 at 00:34.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!