AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-10-18, 10:23   Link #21
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

xD odin : this is my son .. the buttdragon emperor vali .. xD LOL i can see that happening xD
Old 2013-10-18, 10:39   Link #22
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Okay. Here are some spoilers.

Spoiler for V16:
This. THIS!!!! is just. WOW!!! INTENSE I cant wait to read it!!! No pressure n0m@n.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 10:44   Link #23
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post

Just a question so Odin will adopt Vali, But Vali is a wanted terrorist of the factions does that mean that his sins will be forgiven for being Odin's adoptive son? Is that what Kuroka was implying in vol.15?
Yep, I think that was the thing that Kuroka was implying in volume 15.

I still don't understand the reason why Vali has suddenly decided to clear his terrorist status, but I guess that we will find that out, when we actually start reading the volume.

On a slightly different topic, I hope that the bad things related with Ise's power up, won't have anything to do with his lifespan or capability to use his Boosted Gear power's, since that would be too repetitive with the aftereffects of Juggernaut Drive, that Ise just recently recovered from, and the issue of Ddraig sleeping, which has prevented Ise from fully using his Boosted Gear powers in volume 14.

I just hope, that it will be something like, Ise being unable to fully control he power up, that he gains in this volume, and that he will just need some more training, to manage to effectively use this new move.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 10:53   Link #24
II Maestro

Maybe the reason why the organization is named DxD is because Ise[Red Dragon] & Vali[White Dragon] working together after being adopted by Odin.

Though Albion won't be happy because the one who gave him the title ketsu-dragon is none other than Odin.
Old 2013-10-18, 10:55   Link #25
amtro
Distro

Updated the picture section in the group with Koneko and Rizevim.
Sadly there aren't many pics in this volume, 4 total.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 10:55   Link #26
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

This volume sounds really interesting, I'm looking forward to it.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 10:57   Link #27
Ultragunner

Just as I thought DxD was done for.....oopsss
This vol sounds absolutely awesome ^^
I wonder what happens to Fafnir? He will go beyond being a pervert????
Old 2013-10-18, 11:08   Link #28
bastek66

Koneko get what she always wanted
Spoiler:
Old 2013-10-18, 11:25   Link #29
peinmaximus@

guys,all the people in this volume get more strong less ise?because he have a power up but something bad happen?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 11:30   Link #30
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,all the people in this volume get more strong less ise?because he have a power up but something bad happen?
Well, Ise already has a quite huge power gap compared to the other members of the Gremory team, so I think that it's a good thing that he has some difficulties with his power ups that make the other members of the Occult Research Club catch up to him a little bit.

Naturally assuming that it won't be something serious that will shorten his lifespan again or have some other serious consequences that will put him in some kind of danger.
Old 2013-10-18, 11:34   Link #31
peinmaximus@

guys,rias defeated grendel that ise can't defeat,then she is stronger than ise now?and what happen with ermenhilde and valerie in this vol?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 11:39   Link #32
Chris38

Quote:
guys,rias defeated grendel that ise can't defeat,then she is stronger than ise now?and what happen with ermenhilde and valerie in this vol?
Nope she's not. It's just that she has created an awesome move that is difficult to defend against ... but if she is attacked before she manages to use it, then she will be in a similar situation as she was in, during her fight with the Lion Longinus in volume 10.

As for the rest be patient and wait for the volume to actually come out, or someone who has actually been lucky to already obtain the novel, to make some more detailed summary of it,since at the moment, pretty much all of us have the same amount of information that you do.
Old 2013-10-18, 11:42   Link #33
amtro
Distro

Quote:
She broke through Grendel's defenses and Grendel himself is undead. That is all.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 11:59   Link #34
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
It could be bad in many ways.

One is Ise's body, what if it shortens Ise's lifespan or harm any parts of his body like severe exhaustion after usage or if he goes beserk similar to Saji or Juggernaut Drive. In Ise's stand point it would be bad if it affect Ise's girls, similar to Rias with her breasts shrinking.

The most important and highly likely it will affect the power hierarchy of the Magical Realm. Aside from Indra and Odin not many warriors at the top of the Power Hierarchy knows of Ise or are concern with him. If Ise's new power up makes him too powerful, it means a lot of trouble for the Underworld (No, not the part becoming stronger than High Class Devils, he already pass that and then some). It will make the Underworld's brought into scope with many Magical Worlds, many of which will become wary of the power that the Underworld has gain.Thus, Ise's new power up could make many enemies for the Underworld which could be physical (terrorist or groups actively attacking the Underworld) or political (unrest and unwilling leaders of other worlds actively
preventing the Underworld from making any political moves).
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 12:28   Link #35
X102reddragon

This volume sounds like it's going to be epic! Only thing is I wish there were a few more pictures for this volume. Also I was wondering when we were going to meet Ophis's other half. Although I was expecting her other half to be her opposite(older body, more talkative personality, etc). Although that would have probably not have been too surprising so the author went for a carbon copy just one that has even less emotions then Ophis..I can't see how that's possible with how emotionless she already is. Lol
X102reddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 13:26   Link #36
Ikaros000
Hetare Yakitori

What can I say.... ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWN!!
Im placing my bets on the bad thing for Ise's power up is that he attracts EVEN MORE guys XD Maybe even some evil male dragons :P
Old 2013-10-18, 14:03   Link #37
n0m@n
C-Z

Something even more shocking.
A second "Sekiryuutei" appears, and the name of that person is.....
Spoiler for v16:
Old 2013-10-18, 14:06   Link #38
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by X102reddragon View Post
This volume sounds like it's going to be epic! Only thing is I wish there were a few more pictures for this volume. Also I was wondering when we were going to meet Ophis's other half. Although I was expecting her other half to be her opposite(older body, more talkative personality, etc). Although that would have probably not have been too surprising so the author went for a carbon copy just one that has even less emotions then Ophis..I can't see how that's possible with how emotionless she already is. Lol
There are more pictures, yet have not been posted yet. The volume comes out tomorrow. As for Ophis, she is emotionless, but she has shown curosity and interest. In in a way, she is a sheltered young girl that has been finally allowed to explore. She taken interest swimming, eating (especially sweets), and even culture (the Ninja side story, she dressed up like a Ninja).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaros000 View Post
What can I say.... ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWN!!
Im placing my bets on the bad thing for Ise's power up is that he attracts EVEN MORE guys XD Maybe even some evil male dragons :P
I can see that so maybe, however, just wondering if there is a female Evil Dragon among the group or are they all male.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 14:08   Link #39
II Maestro

^^Wow~! What a news! So Euclid is the emperor of red dragon(Imitation) while is Ise will be the emperor of the crimson dragon, And finally Ise's dividing gear upgrades.
Old 2013-10-18, 14:14   Link #40
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Something even more shocking.
A second "Sekiryuutei" appears, and the name of that person is.....
Spoiler for v16:
Like the other spoiler was not enough.
Man this vol is better that I thought.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novel, translation