AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-04, 00:56   Link #24161
cyberdemon

I have been thinking about this for a while now but...

Spoiler for theory:
Old 2013-06-04, 01:08   Link #24162
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post

Spoiler for theory:
Well,

Spoiler for Re:theory:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 06:23   Link #24163
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Damn, what an end for gyokuro and kahlua
Now, who in the blue hell is that masked freak...
That would be the Masked King, the true mastermind behind Fairy Tale. And it seems everything the group has done during this rescue mission has been exactly as he'd planned. So now the group has one last confrontation before this arc is finally over. I doubt he's come to fight them, love to find out the reason he's actually come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post

Spoiler for theory:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 06:43   Link #24164
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

The worst character is back. And a good one died.
Old 2013-06-04, 12:11   Link #24165
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@mrShady

A more peaceful school time or moment ... all depends on the way this arc is going to end, and considering the fact that ... so far, everything has been proceeding along with the Masked King's plans ... the possibility of that "peaceful" moment ... appearing ... has been unfortunately delayed.

After all, I doubt that the Masked King appeared before Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the group , just to "talk" with them ... he certainly has some goal to achieve ... and whatever it is ... probably won't be something that Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the gang ... would agree with.

In other words ... there is a quite huge possibility of something bad happening in the next chapter, which is most likely ... lengthen the duration of the current arc along with reducing the chances of Tsukune and the rest of the group ... having some peaceful moments in school - after all, if a war between humans and ayashi would actually "start" due to the Masked King's current actions ... then I certainly think that seeing Tsukune and the rest of the group "comfortably" living their lives at the Youkai Academy, would fell a little awkward ... not to mention, be a little out of character, for most of the main characters.
I just hope the whole mask king thing is a set up for a future arc. So he popped up to create some tension leaving our heroes a warning or something and after that it's back to school. Add some after effects to all the fighting (psychological) to make it clear that it had a major impact on their lives and personalities and we'll have a natural flow to a more peaceful arc. During this arc we could focus on their return to (somewhat) normal lives and focus on whatever traumas/problems they picked up during this arc. Giving a human edge to their characters as well.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 16:02   Link #24166
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Or watch Mikogami/the bus driver show up and manage to drive off the Masked King, with the Masked King saying something like "It is not time for a confrontation between us yet" to either of the aforementioned (if the Bus Driver managed o do it, that would be LOL)

Typical shounen, but I happen to like several typical shounen cliches...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 01:42   Link #24167
Chris38

Personally I started thinking that the appearance of the Masked King is Ikeda's way of trying to distract us ... about what actually the conclusion of this arc, is going to be about.

What I mean to say is that, I think that, the remaining chapters of the current arc, are going to be mostly about the struggle, to prevent Alucard's blood from consuming Tsukune's sanity.

After all, Tsukune is still in his "second seal unsealed form", and while the propagation of Alucard's blood and the changes that occur within Tsukune's body, because of it, have been ... slowed down ... I doubt that they have been stopped completely...

And, considering everything that has been said about Tsukune's condition in the current arc, I doubt it's something that Ikeda will simply ignore ... by returning Tsukune to a more normal state, as soon as, the next arc begins.
Old 2013-06-05, 04:23   Link #24168
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
There are 2 things i want to know...

1. can the humans "see" the floating garden bearing down on them, or is that view just for us readers to see just how close to crashing the thing is, and the human world is only experiencing high winds as the mass of the fortress passes over the human city?

2. now that the Bus Driver has control, what do they plan to do with the garden once they've driven off all the rest of the unfriendly youkai from it? Will there be a new attraction floating around Youkai Academy or perhaps landed off the coast? Will Tsukune and/or his group be given administrative rights over the garden by Mikogami once things settle down?

... Since technically they conquered it, stealing it from Fairy Tale. I don't see why not give it to them as a reward for their hard work. That is, if it isn't destroyed before then, or done so for good reason. Though Alucard will have to be relocated, or the whole thing sent off into deep space if it's capable of such a task.
Old 2013-06-05, 05:20   Link #24169
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
There are 2 things i want to know...

1. can the humans "see" the floating garden bearing down on them, or is that view just for us readers to see just how close to crashing the thing is, and the human world is only experiencing high winds as the mass of the fortress passes over the human city?
I'm sure it's got a barrier around it, much like the academy does. If I remember, it was mentioned at some point in the past. I think it's just shown that way to show just how close it got to crashing. "Hail to the bus driver" indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
2. now that the Bus Driver has control, what do they plan to do with the garden once they've driven off all the rest of the unfriendly youkai from it? Will there be a new attraction floating around Youkai Academy or perhaps landed off the coast? Will Tsukune and/or his group be given administrative rights over the garden by Mikogami once things settle down?

... Since technically they conquered it, stealing it from Fairy Tale. I don't see why not give it to them as a reward for their hard work. That is, if it isn't destroyed before then, or done so for good reason. Though Alucard will have to be relocated, or the whole thing sent off into deep space if it's capable of such a task.
The silly idea that popped into my head is that Ikeda will reveal himself to be a Fate/Stay Night fan (or Fate/Zero in this case), and there will be a cameo appearance from a golden haired girl shouting "Ex-calibaaahhhhh!!!", before the garden disappears completely, along with Alucard.....hey, it worked for getting rid of Caster, and look how he appeared!

In all seriousness, it couldn't be ditched into the sea, as it would probably cause a natural disaster in the form of a tidal wave. I'm going to speculate that Alucard will be relocated somewhere a bit safer, and the garden will be demolished. It's already in a pretty poor state, and extracting Alucard from the place would likely result in more of the structure breaking up. I suppose the garden could be parked up somewhere, but I think it would always remain a risk to manage.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 20:47   Link #24170
ShinsoSan

I'm a little bit surprised by the amount of people who think R+V is ending. If its ending Ikeda is going to rush everything. I hope that does not happen.. I don't think it would but the # of people rushing to the conclusion that R+V is ending soon confuses me.

From an interview in Italy Ikeda said he'd reveal who the bus driver really is and what kind of role he has in the story, Ikeda said it would an important revelation. Plus Tsukune's parents haven't been involved yet with this whole monster business other than Tsukune's friends visitng (they should eventually). There will probably be a chapter where the enemy takes Tsukune's parents or threatens to hurt them to stop Tsukune or whatever.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 01:16   Link #24171
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Most of us are pretty well convinced that R+V isn't ending anytime soon... the talk of it ending is most likely inspired by the fact that the Masked King seems to be the final boss for the entire series.... and let's be honest: nothing has been set-up for there to be another enemy after the Masked King, and even if this series does go back to the school rom-com, you can only do so much of that without R+C changing the type of manga it has become (i.e. action-romance,; most of the comedy has been cut out at this point due to the nature of the Fairy Tale arc).

Basically, much of the story depends on the direction that fleshing out the Masked King will take us. My personal hope is that there's another set of baddies working under the Masked King that will have to be dealt with.

Old 2013-06-14, 15:38   Link #24172
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Plus there is Miyabe's ambitions to contend with, and the unknown object in the Snow Village might be revisited after this main part has been dealt with. It may be possible that the Snow Village as it is will no longer be able to conceal itself after some time has passed if the object isn't removed or destroyed, leaving them exposed to human eyes. If anything, they may have to demolish the upper parts and retreat to another area, like Youkai Academy, since it's Grand Barrier is still very much intact, and nothing is threatening to take it down at the moment.
Old 2013-06-21, 12:48   Link #24173
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Spoiler for Super Bus Driver!:

I feel like this is a elaborate plot to bring back Moka's mom.
Old 2013-06-21, 12:56   Link #24174
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Um... unless we get this huge WTF asspull that Issa is the Bus Driver, the Bus Driver is most certainly NOT Moka's dad

Old 2013-06-21, 18:25   Link #24175
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Um... unless we get this huge WTF asspull that Issa is the Bus Driver, the Bus Driver is most certainly NOT Moka's dad
Whyyyyy noooooot?

We know Issa is either missing or dead.

Wouldn't it make sense that he would become the bus driver to oversee Moka's safe integration to society without any meddling from the family?

Seems kinda legit to me.

Especially when you consider how the Bus Driver has been mentally preparing Tsukune for all of the struggles he's currently going through. Making sure that Moka didn't fall for some lameo boyfriend who would flake at the first instance of trouble.

The only other option, IMO, is that Issa is dead.
Old 2013-06-21, 19:30   Link #24176
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, there is the possibility that Issa is in fact the Masked King...

Basically, I ain't willing to place any bets on Issa's fate at the moment. All I can say about the bus driver is that he's more of an enigma than Mikogami. Not to mention, it seems like the only times the Bus Driver has had contact with Moka is when the Newspaper club goes on their misadventurous outings. Beyond that, Tsukune is the one who's generally had the most contact with him.

Old 2013-06-21, 19:37   Link #24177
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Whyyyyy noooooot?

We know Issa is either missing or dead.

Wouldn't it make sense that he would become the bus driver to oversee Moka's safe integration to society without any meddling from the family?

Seems kinda legit to me.

Especially when you consider how the Bus Driver has been mentally preparing Tsukune for all of the struggles he's currently going through. Making sure that Moka didn't fall for some lameo boyfriend who would flake at the first instance of trouble.

The only other option, IMO, is that Issa is dead.
No it doesn't, unless you would explain how Issa, a vampire, has gotten ahead of an ability that lets him travel through dimensions (which, lets him travel to and from the youkai academy, which is in a different dimension, due to the barrier surrounding it), along with a mysterious ability of knowing whenever something bad / interesting happens in the human world.

While, the first might be something that any ayashi can learn (since we have already been introduced to the Jigen-tou), the second thing, seems to me like an ayashi racial ability, and there is nothing suggesting that R+V vampires can have an ability like that.

Finally, why you are assuming that there is only one place, that Issa can hide in ?

The R+V world is pretty large after all... and there are definitely some other places in it, that haven't been conquered by the Masked King yet.
Old 2013-06-28, 13:33   Link #24178
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Nothing yet...
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 15:11   Link #24179
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whhaaaaaat!? I thought she was defeated. You know... I don't even remember what happened since this manga is monthly is all.

Anyway, Miyabi being the Masked guy but actually Alucard was a nice twist. Much better than coming up with a new character out of no where.
Old 2013-06-30, 15:15   Link #24180
GrimJack

So we were right that the masked king was Miyabi but who guessed it was Alucard as well lol

really enjoyed this chapter

but this means Akua has to fight her grandfather to save her sister

the drama

@DragoZero she was defeated but I never counted her out in fact I was wondering when she would reappear obviously at the right moment though

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire