AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-11, 22:15   Link #2061
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
However, this arc's storytelling is getting more interesting with the theories Whis came up with. Guess we'll have to see how much of it will be true regarding Zamasu next time.
His theories lead me to a question: Why stop at two wishes? Since you have the time ring and all.

Using the difference between current Trunks and Future Trunks' age, Zamasu could have already made 10 wishes already.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-11, 22:18   Link #2062
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Because he doesn't WANT to destroy the planet, just the mortals on it.
Yet it took a small group of Saiyans (Say Vegeta and Nappa or Bardock and his 3 teammates) to conquer a planet themselves and wipe out the inhabitants within a few days....

Even Zarbon said he could do it within a day himself.

Quote:
Also what Zamasu is doing in Trunk's timeline seems to be a dry-run for what he plans to do in his own universe.
Still doesn't make sense.

However say Zamasu did make a wish in the future for Goku Black, that would mean Goku Black cannot go in the past with Zamasu....in any case I'm just mubbling cause time travel is well complicated.

Quote:

And people are over-estimating what the Gods in the Dragonball universe know, which is very limited in many ways. There doesn't seem to be anyone with "true" omniscience here, even Zen'O.
Well I'm pretty sure having a guy committing genocide, killing the Kai's and screwing up the natural order of things is reason enough for Zeno to come in.

I mean afterall a tournament being held between two universes was enough to warrant his attention cause the two gods of destruction had been lagging in their duties.....is it not the duty of the ultimate god to make sure his underlings are doing their job?
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-11, 22:55   Link #2063
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialKnight View Post
Even Zarbon said he could do it within a day himself.
Makes sense to me actually. While Zamasu wants to kill all mortals, he's not in a particular rush (remember, even before he was immortal, Kaioshin live millions of years, or have you forgotten how Old Kai is 75 million years old?), and Black is basically taking his time because he LIKES inflicting pain and terror.

Quote:
is it not the duty of the ultimate god to make sure his underlings are doing their job?
No, it's not. Indeed, in many other fictional universes -- see DC, Marvel, and even AO from Forgotten Realms -- the Highgod doesn't interact AT ALL with the universes they made. They just watch.
Old 2016-09-11, 22:58   Link #2064
GDB

Quote:
However say Zamasu did make a wish in the future for Goku Black, that would mean Goku Black cannot go in the past with Zamasu....in any case I'm just mubbling cause time travel is well complicated.
He probably uses a wish to make him part Kaioshin, hence why his ki is so similar to Zamasu's.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-11, 23:27   Link #2065
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Makes sense to me actually. While Zamasu wants to kill all mortals, he's not in a particular rush (remember, even before he was immortal, Kaioshin live millions of years, or have you forgotten how Old Kai is 75 million years old?), and Black is basically taking his time because he LIKES inflicting pain and terror.
As typical of villains talking about justice...

Quote:
No, it's not. Indeed, in many other fictional universes -- see DC, Marvel, and even AO from Forgotten Realms -- the Highgod doesn't interact AT ALL with the universes they made. They just watch.
Yet the Kai's intervened when Buu was rampaging across the universe in a bid to stop him.

And Zeno intervened and reprimanded Beerus and Champa about not doing their jobs.

So in Dragon Ball's universe the Gods do interact to a certain degree.

Quote:
He probably uses a wish to make him part Kaioshin, hence why his ki is so similar to Zamasu's.
That's what I'm wondering...there's still one piece of the puzzle left that Beerus bought up which is their similarities in Ki. Perhaps it's like the movie "The Last Dragon" where the two characters share the same heart so if one dies the other will too?
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-11, 23:35   Link #2066
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
So in Dragon Ball's universe the Gods do interact to a certain degree.
And yet we're also forgetting that Universe 7 (where the series we've been following is set) is considered an outlier, as far as deific interaction with mortals go. The baseline for most universes seem to be what U6 has -- where there MAY be a vague knowledge among the more advanced mortal races that there are actual gods out there, but no one's ever really met them in person, barring stuff like Vados going around recruiting people for Champa's team.

As for Buu and the Kais, also remember that Bibidi forced their hand by more or less sicking Buu on their homeworld. THAT would force anyone to bend an otherwise straightforward non-intervention policy.
Old 2016-09-11, 23:36   Link #2067
Sixth
Hu Tao

Just imagined if Teamfourstar do this episode.

"Make me BLACK".

Shenlong: OH really? Wow...this is...first time I heard this kind of wish... *turned Zamasu into black*

"Grant me immortality"

Shenlong: You are the 2nd person who wished this...I can't wait to see how are you going to fck this up..Hahahahahaha"

Zamasu: What do you mean??
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-12, 00:21   Link #2068
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Just imagined if Teamfourstar do this episode.
Speaking of which, I do love MasakoX's running commentary of Super so far. The one for episode 58 just came out, too.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-09-12, 09:01   Link #2069
Sixth
Hu Tao

https://twitter.com/teamfourstar/sta...51508364455936

DBZA Vegeta vs SSR Black version.

It was hilarious. Vegeta is being Vegeta.
Old 2016-09-12, 20:01   Link #2070
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Old 2016-09-13, 00:16   Link #2071
Chosen_Hero

Is it just me or does DB Super feel like it's doing whatever it can to set up for DBZ Abridged?
Old 2016-09-13, 08:56   Link #2072
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Is it just me or does DB Super feel like it's doing whatever it can to set up for DBZ Abridged?
I have the same thought about it too.

I am still find "Make me Black" sentence hilarious. It reminds me of DBZA Popo and his pecking order.
Old 2016-09-13, 10:26   Link #2073
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I have the same thought about it too.

I am still find "Make me Black" sentence hilarious. It reminds me of DBZA Popo and his pecking order.
Bit of an unfortunate choice of words there... Makes it sound like Zamasu asked to become Black, which as we just learned like two weeks ago, was not what happened. I mean obviously it's meant in a "Make Black for me" kind of way... but that could have been phrased better.

Oh well. If that's the biggest problem we've got to deal with from speedsubs now, obviously we're in a much better place than we've been before with this show.
Old 2016-09-13, 18:01   Link #2074
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Bit of an unfortunate choice of words there... Makes it sound like Zamasu asked to become Black, which as we just learned like two weeks ago, was not what happened. I mean obviously it's meant in a "Make Black for me" kind of way... but that could have been phrased better.

Oh well. If that's the biggest problem we've got to deal with from speedsubs now, obviously we're in a much better place than we've been before with this show.
Actually, "makes me black", then "create a clone of zamasu" can explain perfectly why black has the ki of Zamasu. Whis got it backward

just my two cents
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 09:16   Link #2075
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I wonder with this whole TFS jokes if Zamasu wished for a clone of Lord Popo looking just like Goku Just Kiddin
Old 2016-09-15, 10:05   Link #2076
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I wonder with this whole TFS jokes if Zamasu wished for a clone of Lord Popo looking just like Goku Just Kiddin
Shenlong: name your wish.
Zamasu: make me black!
Shenlong: what? You want to be my master popo? Sorry can't do that.
Zamasu: but...you are supposed to grant my wish.
Shenlong: sorry...how about some compensation?
Zamasu: compensation?
Shenlong: i give you a goku clone.
Zamasu: better than nothing.
Old 2016-09-15, 10:47   Link #2077
alex_drian

Guys, you are killing me
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 13:05   Link #2078
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

This show changes people. I used to be White.... Solomon Graves III's no. 1 fan
Old 2016-09-15, 13:42   Link #2079
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This arc has dragged on long enough.

Must a power-locking arc to prepare for All Universe tournament.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 14:32   Link #2080
Idealist 99

I just want Goku to defeat his Evil Clone without any fusion or assist.

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy