AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-12, 14:47   Link #1
daflecta
(^_^)

Could Kakashi become the 6th hokage?

We all know that Naruto is going to become hokage.

So Tsunade is 50 years old (right?) and she's curently the 5th hokage. Let's say, hypotheticly speaking, Tsunade dies at age 80. That would make Naruto 42 years old, and I think that's a just little to young to become hokage.

So my best guess is that Naruto becomes the 7th hokage, leaving room for a 6th. And who's better to be hokage then Kakashi.

Let me know what you guys think of this theorie.
daflecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 14:48   Link #2
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

er...dunno he probably could...while it's not really in his character
Old 2004-09-12, 14:52   Link #3
daflecta
(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
er...dunno he probably could...while it's not really in his character
Why not, I think Kakashi would make a great leader, or do you prefer Gai being hokage :-D there's a scary thought
Old 2004-09-12, 14:57   Link #4
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflecta
Why not, I think Kakashi would make a great leader, or do you prefer Gai being hokage :-D there's a scary thought
no what im saying is Kakashi is a good leader but not the type to command an entire village. His easy going personality (always late!) is unforgivable
Old 2004-09-12, 15:03   Link #5
kboykb

Well.. I can't see why not.. right now he's pretty much the cream of the crop when it comes to Jounin besides maybe a small handful of others..

so power-wise.. if he regained his willingness to start practicing maybe he could be fairly powerful when he gets a bit older.. unless he's reached his peak now.

But attitude-wise.. Kakashi being the Hokage to me is similar to Jiraiya being the Hokage

Also the Sandaime became the Hokage when.. err.. well in the anime the way they drew him it looked like he was 15. And the Yondaime died when he was (speculation).. late 20s or early 30s.. and the 1st and 2nd hokages gave up their thrones when they were quite young too.. I don't think 42 is too young to become hokage. Definitely not.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:09   Link #6
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

I disagree with kakashi becomming Hokage after Tsunade. My Reason for saying this is, he has the qualifications to become Hokage, But Hokage = Strongest Ninja in the village. And Look how much Naruto has grown in the past 13 months of ...(Naruto Time.) I mean right now in the Manga, I wouldnt be surprised if Naruto isnt stronger than kakashi already. I would put money on it, that Sasuke is almost at Kakashi's level already also. Now that he has his full you know what. Im just saying Kakashi slacked off after becomming a Jounin, hes not pushing himself like he use to as a kid. When he ran into kabuto tho, he said he wasnt going to remain himself, meing Kabuto = a risk if he were going to fight him, however I remember Naruto beating Kabuto..so ..my two cents.
LipidSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:26   Link #7
kwanseemun

Send a message via AIM to kwanseemun
Quote:

So Tsunade is 50 years old (right?) and she's curently the 5th hokage. Let's say, hypotheticly speaking, Tsunade dies at age 80. That would make Naruto 42 years old, and I think that's a just little to young to become hokage.

So my best guess is that Naruto becomes the 7th hokage, leaving room for a 6th. And who's better to be hokage then Kakashi.

I've also gotta disagree with this theory....why is 42 too young? thats only 8 yrs younger than tsunade right now, and the 4th...jiraiya's student must've been younger than 37 when he became the hokage since jiraiya was 37 when the 4th sealed kyuubi...and do u remember the flashback from when the 1st and 2nd were telling the 3rd that he was gonna become hokage? the 3rd looked around the same age naruto is right now.

and i gotta agree with the others for the attitude thing too...he'd be too lazy and always read come come paradise series
kwanseemun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:27   Link #8
baumeista

Quote:
the third got hokage at the age of naruto so age isnt really a problem.
at the rate naruto is growin he surpassed all other hokage before he is 20!!
Kakashi will surely not be hokage => the title hokage refers to the strongest of the village!!
Kakashi was easy defeated by Itachi so if he was hokage the konoha would be in big trouble!!
baumeista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:39   Link #9
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Kakashi right now is just too weak. Why there is such a huge, gaping disparity between his chakra and that of the former hokages, sannin, even Itachi, is a question mark, other than maybe he just wasn't born with that kind've capacity or potential. He has great thinking ability and a wide range of jutsus, but in terms of pure power (chakra) he falls so far behind. Unless Kakashi gets significantly stronger I think him becoming Hokage is unlikely, or, if he does, it's a rather poor reflection on the power of Konoha.
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:42   Link #10
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
I doubt Kakashi will become hokage, but its posible... but not every hohage reamains in that postion till they die, 1st was still alive when 2nc became hokage, and both were alive when 3rd became hokage, and 3rd was alive to give 4th the postion. Tsunade is the only person who wasn't apointed hokage by the previous one.

So Kakashi could gain the title from Tsunade if he becomes stronger over time(still quite young), but I doubt it somehow.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:47   Link #11
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I would prefer Gai-Sensei to become Hokage.

Come on, You know you want to see how flashily he would bring the breeze of youth back into the hokage name! *thumbs up and sparklesparkle*
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:51   Link #12
daflecta
(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I would prefer Gai-Sensei to become Hokage.

Come on, You know you want to see how flashily he would bring the breeze of youth back into the hokage name! *thumbs up and sparklesparkle*

hahaha anyone but Guy-Sensei, or even worse Hokage Sakura!
Old 2004-09-12, 15:53   Link #13
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumeista
the third got hokage at the age of naruto so age isnt really a problem.
at the rate naruto is growin he surpassed all other hokage before he is 20!!
Kakashi will surely not be hokage => the title hokage refers to the strongest of the village!!
Kakashi was easy defeated by Itachi so if he was hokage the konoha would be in big trouble!!
Lol, 3rd didn't become Hokage at that age rofl. They just meant that he is the hokage of the future.

Character data book states:
The first died at a young age and then the second got to be hokage.(But in that flashback they both are alive)

And 42 young ??? Rofl the 4th was around his 26-28.And the 3rd didn't become hokage around that age either. Neither of the hokage's except Tsunade.

And Kakashi becoming hokage no way!
Old 2004-09-12, 15:55   Link #14
naantje
Annoyance :)

not in a million years, unless he gets the Atma sword and can summon bahamut
naantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:07   Link #15
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
No we do not.

It's his goal, but how do we know that won't change? The reason of him wanting to be hokage was to get recognized as strong. Well he's already recognized by most in the village, so who knows what will happen in the future? Naruto becoming hokage is of course a real posibility, but I'm taking a huge dislike whenever someone states it as fact that he will.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:55   Link #16
Skorpa

Quote:

the third hokage became hokage when he was very young. There is a scene where u see the first and the second talk to sarutobi and says "tomorow u are going to be the next hokage",

And i dont think that Kakashi can become a hokage, he's not good enough
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:06   Link #17
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpa
the third hokage became hokage when he was very young. There is a scene where u see the first and the second talk to sarutobi and says "tomorow u are going to be the next hokage",
Did you even read my post?
Old 2004-09-12, 17:08   Link #18
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

He could be or he could not be, depending on how Kishimoto plans it out. I doubt it though. I can't see Kakashi as the hokage anytime soon.
Technovia_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:19   Link #19
OshadowO

Kakashi has about as much chance of being a hokage as naruto has of not becoming one. IE it won't ever happen. Of the jounins we've seen so far none of them is really hokage material. Kakashi and Gai are probbaly amongst the strongest but neither is the leader type (as in hokage not ninja team). Those that might be have not gotten enough airtime so that rules them out completely.
Based on that its pretty safe to say Naruto would be the sixth (would that be rokudaime?)
Ofcourse you all know that means the next in line is Konohamaru
OshadowO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:39   Link #20
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Send a message via AIM to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via MSN to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodloss2000
Ah this topic cracked me up... Kakashi as hokage ain't gonna happen.
Bloodloss2000 is offline   Reply With Quote