AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Air

Notices

Old 2006-02-15, 19:53   Link #21
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by nani
OMG this is too cute that would make a great 2nd game plot if they ever had one ^-^
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 20:53   Link #22
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
OMG this is too cute that would make a great 2nd game plot if they ever had one ^-^
Heh, lets keep our fingers crossed then. ^^

And i agree, very cute wallpaper~
Old 2006-02-16, 00:48   Link #23
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Air Calendar 2006

Durrhurrhurr, nobody complain. Camera isn't really a good one (3.2 megapixel) and I have shaky hands. I'd scan it but it's too large for my scanner =/

I know it's gruesomely blurry, but maybe somebody can shrink the resolution (or anything, whatever. /me is PS nub) to make it seviceable. I'll try scanning the sheets part by part and then assembling them in PS. That should be basic enough for me to handle.

OT: Angelsama, do you manually change your avatar? I noticed you've been shuffling through F/SN and Tsukihime avatars everytime I login.

Last edited by celcius; 2006-02-16 at 07:33.
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 04:31   Link #24
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

guys guys i am so sorry, kill me now.. >< i have been so busy i promise that tomorrow i will post the pack up..

dont kill me...>_<
milkmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 06:38   Link #25
Zoomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomer
Well, my server is still up: http://ayume.be/air/

milkmandan's pack
Air Wallpaper Pack v2.1

Just got wind that the forum was wiped as I checked the animesuki site for traces of lunar's bleach 63 h.264. Haven't been checking as I was much too reliant on the RSS feed. Sorry about the late post.

Can someone check this and point out what's missing? Thanks.

I have
[A&F]Air TV - Artbook
[Nipponsei]_AIR_Movie_Soundtrack_[320k_CBR]
Air OST
and perhaps a few more somewhere.
Zoomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 09:16   Link #26
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius
OT: Angelsama, do you manually change your avatar? I noticed you've been shuffling through F/SN and Tsukihime avatars everytime I login.
Yeah, now and then i do - and it'll probably be a Yukito one soon. >_>
Old 2006-02-16, 10:45   Link #27
nani
Dreamer
*Artist

Quote:
I know it's gruesomely blurry, but maybe somebody can shrink the resolution (or anything, whatever. /me is PS nub) to make it seviceable.
Are these OK?

BTW, have you completed your Nayuki and Misuzu drawings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmandan
guys guys i am so sorry, kill me now.. >< i have been so busy i promise that tomorrow i will post the pack up..
How about waiting a few more days? I have another ten or so images which can be added (probably early next week, as I have got a Japanese mid-term exam on saturday).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomer
Can someone check this and point out what's missing? Thanks.
I have
[A&F]Air TV - Artbook
[Nipponsei]_AIR_Movie_Soundtrack_[320k_CBR]
Air OST
and perhaps a few more somewhere.
- The Movie Artbook
- Scans from Megami Creators Vol 4 (contains several pictures not found in the TV/Movie Artbooks)
nani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 16:08   Link #28
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

How about waiting a few more days? I have another ten or so images which can be added (probably early next week, as I have got a Japanese mid-term exam on saturday).
ok then i'll wait a few more days before updating then...just post em here. i'll come back and check

where to get the other scans? if people have scantalations then yeah, cuz i do plan on adding the art book if zoomer doesn't do it first
Old 2006-02-16, 19:48   Link #29
Tempestuousfury
Continually amazed

Send a message via AIM to Tempestuousfury
Gah! There are so many different links and packs and whatnot. How exactly does one figure out what to get. *shrugs* I suppose it would be best to wait for the pack and not worry about the links, since I don't want to have to sort through the pictures and rename and whatnot? Any help?
Tempestuousfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 22:26   Link #30
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Nani:
Oooh nice, I'll try and scan the others, since I've removed it from my make-shift frame and is currently lying on my desk.
Well, after my HD broke down, I wasn't able to do progress with inking, and when I got a new HD, I haven't been able to get enough motivation back to work on it. =/
Good luck on your midterms. I'm pretty sure it'll be no problem for ya (or anyone who has a deep love for anime it seems).

Milkmandan:
You plan on scanning your book?? Sorry for dragging you back from HF...

Zoomer:
I dunno if that's it, but I saw an artbook awhile back posted on box. It was the game's artbook but tagged as Air TV. I'm only saying this 'cos the filename sounds horribly familiar.

Also, since you've included albums:
- Lia's version of Natsukage
- I've Ornithopter
- Airness
- Millions more of arranged version of Air's tracks (jk, but there are alot of arrange CDs like Aria Air, which rocks btw, and more)

Tempestousfury:
I guess it'll be better to wait till Nani can post the images.

EDIT: I've scanned the Jan-Feb, it's four parts. I'm experiencing hell trying to assemble them into one pic though, it's a little hard since I don't think I scanned all of them with the same angle. It's remotely close, but I'm hella sure it ain't perfect. Soooo... anyone wanna give it a try? xD

Last edited by celcius; 2006-02-17 at 09:40.
Old 2006-02-17, 22:06   Link #31
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

I've cleaned up these two images by doing basic contrast adjusts. I did have to resize the images by about 1/2 to get it to be a bit clearer. If it looks ok to you I'll do the others ones. (or your scanning operation succeeds, then there's no need)

BTW sorry about my wallpaper torrent going down, the school LAN seems to have blocked it or something

Celcius, this is probably kinda crazy since I really don't know anything but peicing photos together but...

try using this panorama program called autostitch. I've used it to make nearly perfect panoramas of landscapes even when my photos arn't all aligned, the program somehow does it perfectly. Maybe it will work on scans as well. It's ridiculously easy to use as well. Just extract it, it asks for a folder where you have put all your photos/scans in, you select all and click open, and it then combines the images.

Download the free fully working demo here:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.zip

The program's website.
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 11:04   Link #32
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

I shall give it a shot. Maybe tomorrow if I can finish my paper early and find a research topic as well. Otherwise, I'll probably be able to get to it on Tuesday. On a side note, I think I'm gonna capture an image of Misuzu when she was spinning during the last part of the op. I'll try to re-touch/vector/whatever the pic and see if it can be wallpaper quality I'm almost done with my current project, Shana-tan. I shall be posting and gathering some comments to see if I'll continue with the Misuzu screen/wallpaper.
Old 2006-02-18, 12:35   Link #33
nani
Dreamer
*Artist

Quote:
I shall be posting and gathering some comments to see if I'll continue with the Misuzu screen/wallpaper.
Please do. I would like to see fanarts from fellow forum members.

I myself had been planning to do two AIR wallpapers as well. Unfortunately, they are pre-empted by my office work currently......

On the other hand, while I am sorting out additional wallpapers to be included into the new pack, I have "re-discovered" the following short comic. It's a sweet cross-over story by Rei Izumi.

Unfortunately, I am not able to translate the texts as my Japanese is very rudimentary (only five months of learning so far). Can anyone assist (at least for the last two pages) ?

nani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 00:41   Link #34
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

i have the OFFICIAL Air Tv artbook, got it from HLJ. someone here posted a link to it, and i eventually got it as well

i think there MIGHT be scans for it already, i'll look around..

I will be adding a 18+ section to the wallpaper pack, seperate from the rest of the clean scans. this part will basically be the entire [A&F] AIR TV artbook. and any other suggestive pictures..although i am not sure if parts of the book are already in.

well i am still kinda waiting for more to come up, should have time to slap a new pack together.. *soon* i'll wait till next week sometime. so until then guys~!~ keep posting!

i am thinking as for now, i wont add the comic strip...seeing that there could/might be more? oh well

i'll have to recheck the pack and see whats missing, i personally dont know what and what hasn't been added maybe check for some doubles O_O
har har..

*note: i will need some help cleaning up this pack and making sure we add everything accounted for, so i'll need some people to help me with this pack before, (we) make a grand release, so who wants to help me? basically, if you can.....ever since animesuki crashed and this forum had to be remade, can someone Gather ALL the images and ZIP IT up and send it to me? that would save me A LOT of time. I got midterms coming up so yeah
Old 2006-02-19, 03:00   Link #35
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Auto-stitch couldn't stitch it together. I guess I have to do it manually -.-

I dunno about the artbook, I've been looking for it for some time already. On a side note, does anybody want the storyboard of Air the Movie xD xD xD (j/k). You won't even recognize who's who there o.o

Alright, I have the initial wallpaper pack that you found (it was made by someone though I forgot the name), then I also saved some of the pics posted on the thread beofre the forum cfrash, I also got the v2 of the wallpaper pack from Zoomer, also before the forum crash. I also have the Air storybook, which I forgot where I got from. Add the game artbook as well, which I got from burnout at H-F a long time ago. Finally, I got some unsorted images from various locations as well as some avatars I snatched from somebody. Then there's the pics here. If you think that should be all, then I'll zip it up and send it to ya'.

Last edited by celcius; 2006-02-19 at 03:23.
Old 2006-02-19, 10:29   Link #36
Zoomer

Quote:
Are these OK?

BTW, have you completed your Nayuki and Misuzu drawings?

- The Movie Artbook
- Scans from Megami Creators Vol 4 (contains several pictures not found in the TV/Movie Artbooks)

Actually, I meant I had the TV Artbook as a seperate file. Do you guys want me to up that too?

Size and b/w use is not an issue. They are small anyway.
Old 2006-02-19, 10:31   Link #37
Zoomer

Quote:
Auto-stitch couldn't stitch it together. I guess I have to do it manually -.-

I dunno about the artbook, I've been looking for it for some time already. On a side note, does anybody want the storyboard of Air the Movie xD xD xD (j/k). You won't even recognize who's who there o.o

Alright, I have the initial wallpaper pack that you found (it was made by someone though I forgot the name), then I also saved some of the pics posted on the thread beofre the forum cfrash, I also got the v2 of the wallpaper pack from Zoomer, also before the forum crash. I also have the Air storybook, which I forgot where I got from. Add the game artbook as well, which I got from burnout at H-F a long time ago. Finally, I got some unsorted images from various locations as well as some avatars I snatched from somebody. Then there's the pics here. If you think that should be all, then I'll zip it up and send it to ya'.
Do you need a ftp? Let me know.

You and milkmandan
Old 2006-02-25, 00:57   Link #38
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

OH GOD< thank you...i tried to come back to check on everything and WHAM the whole asuki forum is down..omg i was about to cry >_< it was down for so long >< anwyays its back now....what to do about this wallpaper pack? anyone have any more? and yes zoomer we prob will need your ftp
Old 2006-02-25, 01:37   Link #39
Anime+
Banned

I need to get the art book, I like a lot of those images.
Anime+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-25, 05:32   Link #40
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

good stuff, this is really great.

Tags
images