Confused Shark

I read the manga
The only female characters and heroines who appeared are all prostitutes
MC's objective is to conquer all brothels in the world
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-08, 11:55   Link #3
Asuka'
Nin Nin

^huh? Wasn't someone posted about this previously? (I remember the last pic) Is that one deleted?
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-08, 12:25   Link #4
zztop

Butcha-U does the art for the manga version.

The LN art is by Mizuryu Kei. Both Mizuryu and Butcha mainly do hentai manga.

(IIRC Mizuryu's also created doujin series Mizuryu Kei Land, about a sex-themed amusement park.)
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-08, 12:48   Link #5
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Dies -> go to another world with a cheat from god -> becomes a rich guy -> conquering all the brothels with hot babes in the world...

That's the premise?

Wow, that must be one of the most blatant wish-fulfillment premise in an already wish-fulfilling subgenre. It doesn't beat around the bush and just go straight to fooling around with hot girls as the main goal of the story. Incredible. What's next? An Isekai story where the MC becomes instant god before he's thrown into another world and then straight up have a mass orgy with every hot female of the land?
Old 2018-10-08, 13:20   Link #6
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Amazing, right?
Old 2018-10-08, 15:09   Link #7
albedolover718

wrongdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

Last edited by albedolover718; 2024-03-03 at 02:07.
albedolover718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-08, 20:49   Link #8
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Normal ossan yo~
Old 2018-10-08, 22:55   Link #9
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

so it is confirmed that all heroines is prostitute and STILL a prostitute (not exclusive for him).
I am fine with story having prostitute as heroine as long as she stop becomes prostitute (Just like Road to Kingdom), but prostitute and still prostitute? how the hell it's heroines? and how he 'conquering' all brothel? so it is just give a taste of every brothel in the world?
Old 2018-10-08, 23:30   Link #10
albedolover718

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Normal ossan yo~

Hiiiiiiiiiii…….

Last edited by albedolover718; 2024-03-03 at 01:59. Reason: Wrong
Old 2018-10-08, 23:32   Link #11
albedolover718

Tqqqqqqqqqqq…..

Last edited by albedolover718; 2024-03-03 at 01:59. Reason: Wrongfgf
Old 2018-10-08, 23:42   Link #12
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

^Ah, then I can understand why you like this story...
in short, you just think of this story like a hentai, that's indeed one way to enjoy this kind of story
Old 2018-10-08, 23:50   Link #13
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
so it is confirmed that all heroines is prostitute and STILL a prostitute (not exclusive for him).
I am fine with story having prostitute as heroine as long as she stop becomes prostitute (Just like Road to Kingdom), but prostitute and still prostitute? how the hell it's heroines? and how he 'conquering' all brothel? so it is just give a taste of every brothel in the world?
Every town he went, he made it his duty to try all brothels there
In this story, highclass prostitutes are being treated like supreme courtesans like Japan in the past
So their status is way higher than normal non-prostitute girls
The short haired one in the pic attented prestigious magic college
It's not exaggeration to say that this story is trying to humanize (maybe even deify) prostitutes
Old 2018-10-08, 23:58   Link #14
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

No matter how they put it, high class prostitute or not, it is still sex without love or comitment,
you pay and you can have sex. no love or comitment, My grandparent married by arranged marriage, so at least there is a commitment and love can be sprouted while living together.
while some (many) isekai stories had love without commitment, and that's still fine by me.
I hate NTR and just being prostitute mean there IS NTR, cause everyone can had sex with her as long as they pay. while at least MC doesn't love the prostitute, this is not love story, just sex story.

and I agree with you this story trying to deify prostitute.
Old 2018-10-09, 00:09   Link #15
albedolover718

wrongggkqweqwe

Last edited by albedolover718; 2024-03-03 at 02:07.
Old 2018-10-09, 20:08   Link #16
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
No matter how they put it, high class prostitute or not, it is still sex without love or comitment,
you pay and you can have sex. no love or comitment, My grandparent married by arranged marriage, so at least there is a commitment and love can be sprouted while living together.
while some (many) isekai stories had love without commitment, and that's still fine by me.
I hate NTR and just being prostitute mean there IS NTR, cause everyone can had sex with her as long as they pay. while at least MC doesn't love the prostitute, this is not love story, just sex story.

and I agree with you this story trying to deify prostitute.
I disagree with you about this being NTR. The basis of NTR is feeling, that is to say, emotion. Specifically, the feeling or emotion of having someone "stolen" from you. The feeling of being strung along only to discover that they were in a relationship all along, or to have been in a relationship only to discover they were cheating on you. In short, the basis of NTR is the feeling a betrayal one of the characters gets.

This doesn't have that. Sure, all the women are prostitutes. But they aren't pretending not to be, nor are they creating an emotional link between the characters only to rip it away. Everyone knows that the girls are prostitutes, and that they will have sex with other people. The friendships and other relationships that are built are made with that knowledge in mind. Thus, there is no "theft" of anyone's expectations, no betrayal, and thus no NTR.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-09, 20:15   Link #17
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

^I am agree with you that the basis of NTR is feeling, that's why I said "at least MC doesn't love the prostitute". so there is no feeling of NTR, but it is still physically NTR. NagiAsu is a case for no physical NTR BUT the feeling of NTR is there. while this story, there is no feeling of NTR BUT this physically NTR, IF the author make MC love the prostitute, then it will be NTR (on emotional level), thankfully He didn't love the prostitute. but again, it is physically still NTR. that's my opinion.
Old 2018-10-09, 21:27   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^You can't NTR the entire population of prostitutes
Old 2018-10-09, 21:57   Link #19
Valky
Radioactive

In the first place, Is there even romance in this?
Old 2018-10-09, 22:23   Link #20
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

^^ I just read the manga not the novel, so my opinion based on those two on the cover, because the manga scanlation just cover those two while hoping they will become 'proper heroine', but after this thread exist and I know that it will become adventure to taste prostitutes, just like how story about "Saimin app" where MC just hypnotize girl after girl to had sex with. there is no proper heroine.

If you had read whole story, this is not NTR, but if you just read manga scanlation, you can say it is NTR physically because it is just 2 prostitutes and is regular with them.

Tags
gundam, sex maniac mc