Old 2006-10-23, 23:48   Link #61
tsukiko-chan

kashimashi girl meets girl
Old 2006-10-24, 08:28   Link #62
Shounen
Away for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
I read the first couple chapters of the Mai Otome manga, and it seemed completely different from the anime. It started out from the perspective of a boy entering the academy disguised as a girl... I'm not sure if the story continues to follow him after the first few chapters.
offtopic but... Mai Otome was the Anime histories biggest failure ever, as far as i've heard.

Again you have Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru, I'm sure this was NOT originated from an game. It's about this boy who takes his Ojii-sans last wish to go into this all-girl-dorm school, pretty funny actually ^^.

Edit:
well the game was first out, but theres also an manga out there.
Old 2012-02-02, 09:03   Link #63
NeoChan
Banned

Hope there was an anime quite similar to Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru where the male leadjust cross dresses as a girl and has trouble of having pretty girls around... with comedy and romance is good.

To be excluded are animes where the boy becomes a a real girl (an excuse for a yuri plot)
Old 2012-02-02, 09:05   Link #64
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I seriously doubt that the topic creator is going to read this topic seeing that this suggestion was made over 5 years ago.
Old 2012-02-11, 11:36   Link #65
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I would rather recommend Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru and Is This a Zombie ? :
The former has a boy named Mizuho who's extremely feared of other boys. That's why his parents brought him to the all-girls school. In order to not being kicked out, he must dress up as a girl and while hiding his true gender to the students of the school. It's based on a visual novel, but you should watch the anime adaptation (12 episodes).
The latter has a highschool boy named Ayumu who is killed by a serial killer. Later, a necromancer named Eucliwood "Eu" Hellscythe. The next night, Ayumu accidentally taking all the powers of a magically-equipped girl named Haruna. Because of this, he's wearing girls' clothes while in fighting mode. It's pretty funny, though and you should watch the anime adaptation (it's based on a light novel) consisted of 12 episodes.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Closed Thread