AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-29, 21:07   Link #241
Arisato_Yuuto
Nandaka shiawase~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I remember Ascaloth stating on RIUVA that its sole purpose is to "convince people the Fujibayashi Kyou way".

Anyway, bassists often have big fingers or maybe hands. The strings are comparatively thicker than a guitars and harder to press down.

I have a couple of questions though,

1. Is she the only one in the club who isn't after Mugi's sweets? If so, what is she after?

2. How does she view my Azunyan as actually? A little sister, or does she have a secret fetish of dressing Azunyan the way she is dressed the year before? Or does she have a yandere-like fear of Azunyan snatching away all her attention?

For the 1st question, the answer is...
She really wants the cakes, but she didn't eat it coz she afraid of gaining more weight (see the manga, chapter 29)
Old 2009-07-01, 20:52   Link #242
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisato_Yuuto View Post
For the 1st question, the answer is...
She really wants the cakes, but she didn't eat it coz she afraid of gaining more weight (see the manga, chapter 29)
I seriously thought your answer was for question 2(didn't read question 1)
Cause at first i thought you said about how Azunyan is the cake, and Mio don't want to eat her cause it will weight her down....

Anyway, "lack of sleep gives you a more open mind", i have to take this notes down :P
Old 2009-07-01, 23:06   Link #243
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I really got the vibe that since Mio sees a lot of herself in Azunyan and vice versa -- they're both very earnest and dedicated, anxious to be good at what they do. Correct me if I'm wrong (haven't read the manga) but Mio is an only child? Azunyan is like a bonus little sister for her. That was a telling line from Mio to Azunyan that she needed to learn the lead parts "for later" (after the older ones graduate).
Old 2009-07-02, 01:23   Link #244
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I really got the vibe that since Mio sees a lot of herself in Azunyan and vice versa -- they're both very earnest and dedicated, anxious to be good at what they do. Correct me if I'm wrong (haven't read the manga) but Mio is an only child? Azunyan is like a bonus little sister for her. That was a telling line from Mio to Azunyan that she needed to learn the lead parts "for later" (after the older ones graduate).
Vexx you always too serious, you are no fun at all xD
I'm joking ^^, totally agree with your points and i like how you put up the term "a bonus little sister"
Old 2009-07-02, 01:30   Link #245
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I suppose we'll never know whether it was Mio or Azunyan who delivered the headchop on Sensei over her proposed 'boobcheck' (or maybe both of them).
Old 2009-07-02, 02:42   Link #246
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'm not really sure. It is left unmentioned so far.
Old 2009-07-03, 16:09   Link #247
Mio-kyun

Hey-o~ im new here and didn't know where to ask this small request...I just couple days finished K-ON and it was awesome, and I loved Mio coz shes pretty much like me...And the request is that can someone come up with some kind of cute nickname for mio so I can use it in game, and I've been thinking of all kinds of names but never came up with anything that looks and sounds good. And all "Mio" and "Mio-chan" and those normals are in use already. =( Sorry if this came to wrong place..but could someone help meh~
Old 2009-07-03, 23:43   Link #248
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio-kyun View Post
Hey-o~ im new here and didn't know where to ask this small request...I just couple days finished K-ON and it was awesome, and I loved Mio coz shes pretty much like me...And the request is that can someone come up with some kind of cute nickname for mio so I can use it in game, and I've been thinking of all kinds of names but never came up with anything that looks and sounds good. And all "Mio" and "Mio-chan" and those normals are in use already. =( Sorry if this came to wrong place..but could someone help meh~
No help from me sadly... I was creating a bard type of character in one game and every combination of "-MIO-" I tried was taken. Good luck
Old 2009-07-15, 00:21   Link #249
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio-kyun View Post
I'll try to think up some:
1) moe moe kyun (moe_moe_kyun)
2) Black Haired Beauty
3) Black Haired Bassist
4) Let's Go, Mio!
5) Miocchi
6) Micchan
7) Micchin
8) Mio-chin
9) Akiyama-san
10) Akiyama-chan <--never mind
11) Akiyama-sempai
12) Akiyama
13) Mio Akiyama
14) Akiyama Mio
15) Mio the Maid
16) Mio the Moe
17) Moe Mio
SaintessHeart's suggestions:
18) I<3Ritsu
19) RxM
20) Ritsuismywaifu
...and remember you can always use any name, taken or not, and add some random numbers on the end to make it original and usuable. e.g. 'Mio'-->'Mio5586'

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2009-07-15 at 19:00.
Old 2009-07-15, 03:14   Link #250
Mio-kyun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
2) Black Haired Beauty
3) Black Haired Bassist
4) Let's Go, Mio!
5) Miocchi
6) Micchan
7) Micchin
8) Mio-chin
9) Akiyama-san
10) Akiyama-chan <--that's kinda weird actually, dont use that
11) Akiyama-sempai
12) Akiyama
13) Mio Akiyama
14) Akiyama Mio
15) Mio the Maid
16) Mio the Moe
17) Moe Mio
...and remember you can always use any name, taken or not, and add some random numbers on the end to make it original and usuable. e.g. 'Mio'-->'Mio5586'
Hehe, thanks a bunch.. I couldn't come up with so much, and I really liked "Miocchi", "Micchan" and "Mio-chin" maybe I try one of those.

I like simple nicknames, so I don't really like to add anything in the nickname that won't look good, like I could've use something like "Mio..", because I can't use space, and I guess all allowed symbols are " . - * [ ] "
Old 2009-07-15, 04:34   Link #251
Kudryavka

Hm, you sure you can't use the mighty '_' symbol for spacing?
Old 2009-07-15, 06:04   Link #252
Mio-kyun

Quote:
Hm, you sure you can't use the mighty '_' symbol for spacing?
Hihi, actually yes...forgot to put it there, silly me.
Old 2009-07-15, 06:07   Link #253
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
2) Black Haired Beauty
3) Black Haired Bassist
4) Let's Go, Mio!
5) Miocchi
6) Micchan
7) Micchin
8) Mio-chin
9) Akiyama-san
10) Akiyama-chan <--never mind
11) Akiyama-sempai
12) Akiyama
13) Mio Akiyama
14) Akiyama Mio
15) Mio the Maid
16) Mio the Moe
17) Moe Mio
You forgot I<3Ritsu, RxM and Ritsuismywaifu.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-07-15, 19:01   Link #254
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You forgot I<3Ritsu, RxM and Ritsuismywaifu.
I edited you in there.
Old 2009-08-03, 14:25   Link #255
yoshib

I <3 Mio she is so awesome
Old 2009-08-05, 16:41   Link #256
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshib View Post
I <3 Mio she is so awesome
I'm starting to fall for her charm too... I was originally anti Mio because I hate hype, but I'm starting to like her (but I still hate how KyoAni force feeds viewers who the popular people on a show are gonna be. It's like, "She is going to be one of the most popular characters on the show, and you are going to like it, god damn it! Love her!!!)

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2009-08-05 at 21:58.
Old 2009-08-05, 20:48   Link #257
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

The only reason I was anti-Mio at first was because Kyoani purposely milked her moe moe kyun attraction in the first half of the show. I feel that it died down a lot during the second half, and it was thanks to that I was able able to like and respect her as an actual character.

Hell, she's one of my favorite characters from the show now, so you can' see what kind of 180 she did in my eyes.
Old 2009-08-05, 22:01   Link #258
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
The only reason I was anti-Mio at first was because Kyoani purposely milked her moe moe kyun attraction in the first half of the show.
Yes, exactly. I feel that KyoAni did the same thing with Kagami from Lucky Star, though maybe not to such an extent. Too much hype and milking clouds a character's true self, I think.
Old 2009-08-05, 23:17   Link #259
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
The only reason I was anti-Mio at first was because Kyoani purposely milked her moe moe kyun attraction in the first half of the show. I feel that it died down a lot during the second half, and it was thanks to that I was able able to like and respect her as an actual character.

Hell, she's one of my favorite characters from the show now, so you can' see what kind of 180 she did in my eyes.
The moment I heard "Don't Say Lazy", what "moe bomb"?
Old 2009-08-07, 16:49   Link #260
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
The moment I heard "Don't Say Lazy", what "moe bomb"?
Yeah, KyoAni dropped the Moe Bomb.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters