Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-25, 10:51   Link #2061
LevelSeven

5420 if i remember correctly...

EDIT: picture time :
Spoiler for a few pictures i found in the internet :):

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2016-08-25 at 11:48.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 13:37   Link #2062
marvelB

Yeah, I'm not seeing any surprise villain attacks happening during the exam, not with so many powerful students/teachers present. Remember, the only times the villains attacked was during private field trips with smaller groups of just one or two classes. They're not going to invade big public events like this (notice they laid low during the sports festival, as well). Besides, if just ONE of the newly introduced kids was powerful enough to take out 120 people at once in a mere test, then it would be pretty safe to say that Shigaraki's gang would be biting off WAY more than they can chew by attempting an invasion at this point, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
That was a great chapter. So many quirks shown in action. I want to know what the girl's quirk is.

My guess is that her quirk is something related to erasing/concealing her presence. Deku said that he didn't notice her despite being right in front of him, so she might specialize in stealth. Maybe something similar to the invisible girl's quirk, but not quite as obvious, I think....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 13:37   Link #2063
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
So how many chapters do you think it will take for villains to interrupt the exam and then we will have "OH man, UA students were so strong. They can fight ahead with those villains without pissing in their pants..we sucks".
As bold as the villains have been lately, even they should know better than to attempt an attack there.
Old 2016-08-25, 15:48   Link #2064
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Deku harem: +1
Old 2016-08-26, 20:28   Link #2065
Random14

Yeah, new super powerful rival introduced, typical test/tournament arc. Well, this kind of test is perfect for his wind manipulation abilities. So Deku is down one, but he's just gotta keep moving. I just hope he doesn't have to resort to any 100% kicks or something.

I hope Deku can regroup with the rest of his class, it was cool seeing them use their new special moves.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 09:58   Link #2066
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That girl looks hot. Add her to your harem, Deku!

That Inasa guy definitely lived up to the hype. He seems to have complete mastery over his quirk. It's a good quirk, too.
Old 2016-08-27, 10:17   Link #2067
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

That Inasa guy definitely lived up to the hype. He seems to have complete mastery over his quirk. It's a good quirk, too.
In before Deku's blew all his winds with Air Punch.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 10:35   Link #2068
zztop

I hope Horikoshi Kouhei's had time to catch the Suicide Squad movie - I'd love to see him do fanart of Shigaraki getting villain tips from characters such as Harley Quinn and the Joker.

For example, Harley-nee-chan teaching him the ways of disturbing social order using only insane recklessness and a solid baseball bat.

*inb4 Amanda Waller scaring the heck out of the UA students - even Aizawa-sensei!!
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 11:08   Link #2069
LevelSeven

^beware any universe from having people like the joker, they would instantly become one of my favorites, but unfrotunatly, the joker cant be used in shounen storys, he is to "mature" :/
Old 2016-08-27, 11:42   Link #2070
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^beware any universe from having people like the joker, they would instantly become one of my favorites, but unfrotunatly, the joker cant be used in shounen storys, he is to "mature" :/
^ True that. Maybe for a seinen manga...

Harley'd still be OK to use yes?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 13:05   Link #2071
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Guys, you are discussing about Harley and Joker the top-notch vigilante villain right?
COINCIDENTALLY Kohei think to explore THAT
Spoiler for Boku no Hero spin off: ILLEGALS:

IT'S HAPPENED a new spin off manga just announced this manga will focus on vigilate heroes like Batman, and Daredevil.
Have to say i kinda dislike the main hero is Deku 02 but we have old geezer who apparently someone belong to Luke cage archetype which excite me more.
This is truly great news that Kohei will expand Boku no hero world, perhaps this is sign for Kohei maybe planning to make his own version collaboration crossover saga like western comic often do.
I hope Kohei will introduce more spin off series again especially the space theme, that something i looking forward for him to introduce us the Cosmic heroes like Marvel and DC Comic does. Maybe we can see Boku no hero/manga version Silver surfer,Nova and etc soon.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 16:31   Link #2072
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
^ True that. Maybe for a seinen manga...

Harley'd still be OK to use yes?
a horror seinen like berserk (if it would have a totally different plot) than yes,

maybe a version of her who isnt as crazy as the versions i know but given the current crazy-ness of blood-addicted-girl maybe harleys behavior could fit into the growing villian alliance

^that would be crazy, immense work and AWESOME!!!!
i hope to see a few overlapping times, imagine bakugou changing into the vigilanty side at some point >_<
Old 2016-08-27, 18:33   Link #2073
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Guys, you are discussing about Harley and Joker the top-notch vigilante villain right?
COINCIDENTALLY Kohei think to explore THAT

IT'S HAPPENED a new spin off manga just announced this manga will focus on vigilate heroes like Batman, and Daredevil.
Have to say i kinda dislike the main hero is Deku 02 but we have old geezer who apparently someone belong to Luke cage archetype which excite me more.
This is truly great news that Kohei will expand Boku no hero world, perhaps this is sign for Kohei maybe planning to make his own version collaboration crossover saga like western comic often do.
I hope Kohei will introduce more spin off series again especially the space theme, that something i looking forward for him to introduce us the Cosmic heroes like Marvel and DC Comic does. Maybe we can see Boku no hero/manga version Silver surfer,Nova and etc soon.
The fanfic material will be strong....
Old 2016-08-28, 00:08   Link #2074
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
a horror seinen like berserk (if it would have a totally different plot) than yes,

maybe a version of her who isnt as crazy as the versions i know but given the current crazy-ness of blood-addicted-girl maybe harleys behavior could fit into the growing villian alliance

^that would be crazy, immense work and AWESOME!!!!
i hope to see a few overlapping times, imagine bakugou changing into the vigilanty side at some point >_<
I am not sure if Bakugou will go vigilante though it's true Bakugou is not type hero who obedient with clean rule.
From what i read on the trailer
instead being a group the 3 main characters seem individuals with own story
Old geezer is Luke cage who hit people in dark street (BTW old guy can swing between building like spiderman)
Fan service girl- I still cannot understand her position but she kinda remind me with Cat woman with her blabber no rules stuff.
Deku 0.2- Basically he is Deku with quirk but his quirk is useless in fight in it seem and more to investigate area.

I take it the old geezer maybe the main character judge from chronological order of introduction but for promotion sake since japan people fond with younger guy as MC they take Deku 02 as face characters for the series.
There definitely Deku 02 x Fan Service Girl.
Hopefully Old Geezer is family man, family drama great addition for this spin off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The fanfic material will be strong....
Definitely, Attention girl like someone who ask you to make heat stuff with her and done go away.
assuming jump Giga is seinen.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 01:16   Link #2075
Waxman

Are we 100% sure that fan service gir IS a girl? I mean, sure she can be just flatchested but for some reason i took a look at her and i saw a dude...
Anyways, this is good, in many ways its the same as the first villain attack, the students separated an under attack of a bunch of small fries with a few serious threats.
That allow to show off how much they have grown.
And it would be great if Mineta return and he's the one helping Deku defeat the pretty girl, i mean Mineta's the one who wants to be cool and that's the girl impresion of Deku's smile.
Also hentai Mineta and a pretty girl, that alone is worth reading.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 01:28   Link #2076
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Her character design seems a bit strange, almost like she was drawn by another mangaka. She reminds me a bit of the way Yuuki Kodama (Blood Lad) draws his women. Voluptuous, but just a bit...off, though in an attractive way.
Old 2016-08-28, 14:07   Link #2077
coded321
He Who Games

hey guys, how do you feel about ochako as a heroine or character? apparently in a recent SJ survey, ochako was voted as the worst heroine, with chitoge from nisekoi coming in second. for me, this is quite a big surprise. I know she's not the greatest, perfect heroine of all time, but is she really disliked that much?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 14:10   Link #2078
Twi

Mm... well, I'm okay with her, but the other girls have had much more development/cooler powers since the Festival and her personality is pretty standard...
Old 2016-08-28, 14:22   Link #2079
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
hey guys, how do you feel about ochako as a heroine or character? apparently in a recent SJ survey, ochako was voted as the worst heroine, with chitoge from nisekoi coming in second. for me, this is quite a big surprise. I know she's not the greatest, perfect heroine of all time, but is she really disliked that much?
Her development has started to stall due to being focused on Deku. She can still shine though, and I await her moment.

Also that list is BULLSHIT because Kagura from Gintama is 5th, so don't take it to heart
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 16:04   Link #2080
Galaxian

My only guess for why they voted for Ochako is because readers a different girl as their favorite and they wish she was the main heroine in the manga instead of her.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot