AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-08, 03:00   Link #1321
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
HOLY SHITE.

Part VIII is here...as a relatively...not-so-safe for works one either, and that is after I trimmed away most of the dirty words like thrust, grinding, etc. I never knew I had it in me to write such...dirty things. For the first time EVAR too.

Anyway, TEH CHEESE FROM BELKA : Part VIII is here. The ones below the multiple lines are NC-17...I think, so beware.

Spoiler for Part 8 : Love:

I think I'll go and hide myself, kthx bai.

Comments btw. This is the first time I've ever written some form of smut, even if they're already trimmed down from the original downright dirty version with the use of...improper words.
It was very tasteful to say the least. I'm not going to comment on the smut as I've never written any but it gives enough hints to what's happening without going into the details so good job on that front.

I loved Saga's reply to Tiara!!

@USB
Ooh. Very nice characters there. Especially Faye; Yay avid reader!!
Although whats with the massive jump in mage rankings

Last edited by Liingo; 2007-06-08 at 03:12. Reason: my very slow typing....
Old 2007-06-08, 03:04   Link #1322
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Spoiler for Low profile:
Spoiler for AX steps in...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Random filler! This takes place over several periods of time, mostly before the whole Return Of Rein I thing.

Spoiler for Ultra Director:
- *Taps the 'Y' key franticallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy.*

Quote:
What Nanoha-verse needs is it's own version of Genei Ryodan. An awesome cast of Lost Logia thieves FTW. And they don't all need to be remotely l33t either, they can have lousy B/C rank mages that serve the purpose well and still fit in a strong group of mage thieves.

Maybe Mabiko ought to cook up a love-potion for Hayate or something and let it's effect work on "someone" aside from her.

Hmm...now that I think about it, a ZnT scene with Rossa and Hayate would work great. The "experienced" Acous getting flabberghasted at an extremely OOC Hayate and tries hard to keep his "brother-ism" nice and not cross the stripe of sis-con-ism.

*Starts planning...something....hopefully.*
- a Genei- type of group is in the works... though me and Kha are still working on the leader, "Fangwang".

- Kyla: do any of the ancient books have any references to Potions?
?????: dunno, ask ???? for that...
K: him huh? if he's not jumping across a thousand problems, then maybe he can e of help.

- May the divine help Rossa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
oh, God, how could I miss this? And-- what's this? Unison Devices on the loose? This spells disaster to our Aces if they miscalculate their strength.

===============

Hmm... does posting story-like post allowed here? I noticed some of us have already done the same, so I thought I'd like to share what I have been working on since last night. Besides, sooner or later, they're going to be involved directly with Riot Force 6.

I introduce you....

Spoiler for please click:
- a windtalker is also very good application on undeviced magic... +100 for originality

Quote:
HOLY SHITE.

Part VIII is here...as a relatively...not-so-safe for works one either, and that is after I trimmed away most of the dirty words like thrust, grinding, etc. I never knew I had it in me to write such...dirty things. For the first time EVAR too.

Anyway, TEH CHEESE FROM BELKA : Part VIII is here. The ones below the multiple lines are NC-17...I think, so beware.

Comments btw. This is the first time I've ever written some form of smut, even if they're already trimmed down from the original downright dirty version with the use of...improper words.
- Ohhh... honey...

- Mabiko is a temptress

- *tries to post "keep out" tape- to no avail
Old 2007-06-08, 03:09   Link #1323
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

You're right, I did miss something. Stupid nausea...

Quote:
Hmm... does posting story-like post allowed here? I noticed some of us have already done the same, so I thought I'd like to share what I have been working on since last night. Besides, sooner or later, they're going to be involved directly with Riot Force 6.

I introduce you....

I'm glad that the Wind Talkers were very professional about it. Bodes well for Hikki. Like Hayate, Hikki's status as the only Gale Whistler does lubricate matters of promotion, ne?

Btw, are the Wind Talkers that busy to have no time to visit Armstrong on Earth? I mean, even Riot 6 had time for a Terran holiday in the middle of an op.

Quote:
touching. Me likes, because it reminds me of Romeo & Juliet and me dont care if it's NC-17 or not, because it fits the romantic mood.

===================================

well, here we go.

Spoiler for space-saving:

======================

Kha, I think you missed the best part of the Wind Talkers. You can check my post at this thread's previous page.
First Terran multi-cultural force! I wanted to do something like that, but German historical baggage just didn't cut it. Kudos!

And now I suppose there's a department out there who can confuse both Aurion and Kha, while they've been confusing everyone else with jargon?

BTW, is Snow Wolf and Sitting Dragon a reference?
Old 2007-06-08, 03:27   Link #1324
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- a windtalker is also very good application on undeviced magic... +100 for originality
err.... can you elaborate a bit? I seem to miss your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
You're right, I did miss something. Stupid nausea...

I'm glad that the Wind Talkers were very professional about it. Bodes well for Hikki. Like Hayate, Hikki's status as the only Gale Whistler does lubricate matters of promotion, ne?

Btw, are the Wind Talkers that busy to have no time to visit Armstrong on Earth? I mean, even Riot 6 had time for a Terran holiday in the middle of an op.

First Terran multi-cultural force! I wanted to do something like that, but German historical baggage just didn't cut it. Kudos!

And now I suppose there's a department out there who can confuse both Aurion and Kha, while they've been confusing everyone else with jargon?

BTW, is Snow Wolf and Sitting Dragon a reference?
1: my friend, are you alright? You sound like you're sick or something

2: it is

3: *attempts to contact Wind Talker's office, but only receives a message that sounds like this:

"This is Wind Talker's message box. I am very sorry to inform you that none of us are available today. If you have any message to convey, please press one. To end this conversation, press two. Thank you and have a nice day."

I think they're so secretive as in their daily routines....

4: I've wanted to do a multi-cultural department for quite a while, actually.

5: I bet Anna and the rest of the lolis are very excited about the news, as they can write their love letters to Erio in secret languages without any worries of being... "caught in the act".

6: well, actually, partially. Keep in mind that Wind Talkers are partially inspired by American Indian tribes -- Navajo, in particular. Hence, the name.
Old 2007-06-08, 03:42   Link #1325
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

@ USB500

undeviced magic: capability to cast spells without a device...

that's that.
Old 2007-06-08, 03:50   Link #1326
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
@ USB500

undeviced magic: capability to cast spells without a device...

that's that.
i see, i see. *takes note* thanks
Old 2007-06-08, 04:05   Link #1327
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Spoiler for AX steps in...:
I'll react as soon as I get time to type (work ... ). Didn't expect someone to interfere that fast
Old 2007-06-08, 04:12   Link #1328
Aaron008R

Quote:
HOLY SHITE.

Incredible...... Simply fantastic and tasteful. It's masterpiece material......
*remains speechless for a few minutes*

Quote:
Here I mean Act III of Serge's background, not the case with Tais. So I wonder if Aurion has means of knowing it (and he certainly has unless I make the Aces and other participants unable to tell him anything, because they'd probably let him know otherwise). I have some ideas how to do it but that'd make his loss not certain to say the least How well exactly do you intend Aurion to be informed?
Just asking Nanoha about some hands-on details would work. He'll get more information on the way.

Quote:
So far I see following possibilities regarding Serge's past:
- every participant remembers all the events from "Dance of the Demons" and is theoretically able to tell about them, thus Aurion would probably want to see Serge dead
Why are you being paranoid about Aurion? He's NOT an SSS+ hax mage that can blow up Lost Logia like flies. Though he can play beaurucracy and manipulation behind the scenes quite well (he has a decent influence in the inner workings of TSAB), not to mention being a master of deceit in a battlefield. but Aurion's not someone who asks a kid who bullied him/her and instantly attacks the culprit, so to speak. He's very open-minded and tends to ignore other people's slightly objectionable goals as long as it's not putting innocent people at serious danger, bloody murder or taking over the world. The likely course of action he would take is to strike up some sort with Serge about neutrality to each other as long as RF6 and some others are left unharmed. He might even provide some assistance if he gets interested.

Quote:
- all/some participants either don't remember most of the events or won't talk about them (I have a certain idea) to anyone, thus probably making Aurion extremely suspicious but uncertain of what actually happened;
No need. You can tell him without leading to violence. He's not a violent man.

Quote:
Also, some of Serge's true goals are going to be revealed - does Aurion need to know about them?
He probably won't care as long as you know what.

Quote:
touching. Me likes, because it reminds me of Romeo & Juliet and me dont care if it's NC-17 or not, because it fits the romantic mood.

well, here we go.

======================

Kha, I think you missed the best part of the Wind Talkers. You can check my post at this thread's previous page.
HOLY POLYGLOTS!!!
100 languages, seven languages at a time and a living Decipherer?
My head is spinning.
Very nice.

Quote:
This is where Almaria comes to play. Aurion may be a polyglot, but he's no way in heck THAT good with languages. I wonder if Kha's whispers would help.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-08 at 04:23.
Old 2007-06-08, 04:22   Link #1329
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
I'll react as soon as I get time to type (work ... ). Didn't expect someone to interfere that fast
Yes please prioritize work over posts - though i can't say of backlog safety.

and pardon the tons of references from games and other series- esp with Chacha.

Otome tech is only nanohaverse compatible tech i can think for now to post.
Old 2007-06-08, 04:34   Link #1330
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
HOLY POLYGLOTS!!!
100 languages, seven languages at a time and a living Decipherer?
My head is spinning.
Very nice.
and here I thought it was a bit of overkill
Old 2007-06-08, 05:29   Link #1331
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
This is where Almaria comes to play. Aurion may be a polyglot, but he's no way in heck THAT good with languages. I wonder if Kha's whispers would help.
Not really. The Whispers work by tuning into Devices and registering their intentions as well as what they are saying sound for sound. So if its anything other than mathematics, Midean, Velka German and Japanese, the second language of Mid Childa assumably , he'll only have the intentions to depend on.

As for people, since they don't think using their magic circuits, it's no help what so ever.

Track 5 is a mess! Keep delaying me... /upset/

EDIT:

This was posted by USB in the pic thread, but it has tremendous application here:
Spoiler for Unlimited Imperium Vault:
Now replace Kluize with Sophia... Perfect.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-08 at 05:53.
Old 2007-06-08, 06:01   Link #1332
KBTKaiser

I think I caused a few eye poppers there ...and those who caught the anime reference didn't realize the fact that there is a Z-Metal Evoludar running around in my story now.

*sees a mushroom cloud with a telltale red glow*

WHO'S THE FOOL THAT USED IRON CURTAIN ON THE DEMO TRUCKS!?!

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4b:

Aaaaand the 2-parter turned into a 3-parter.

And...I need suggestions on how to divert Hayate now.
Old 2007-06-08, 06:13   Link #1333
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
HOLY SHITE.

As someone who's read his fair share of... "stuff"...

*looks around*

What?

*ehem*

I can say that this would be the level of a lime, nothing too explicit, yet still conveying the basic... sensual yet romantic message I actually prefer this type of sublime writing better than what other lemon writers do, we don't need to know that he **** his **** into her **** and **** her **** out and went **** **** **** ****. Yeah, like that. It's tastefully written and very much like it, especially all the fluff parts beforehand And Saga's quite the charmer

One thing I need to ask though...

"Ai no Tsurugi"?

*face contorts into bizarre expressions*

Quote:

well, here we go.

======================

Ever since knowing the Wind Talker's name, I've imagined them to be a force similar to this, specializing in codes, encryption and languages, and nice of you to deliver. 100 languages for Armstrong alone though?

Shinji: That's more than the four of us combined!

It's nice to see a team that relies on their innate almost savant-like skills to assist in the field. On Snow Wolf and Sitting Dragon though, what do you mean "robot pilots"?

Quote:
This was posted by USB in the pic thread, but it has tremendous application here:
Spoiler for Unlimited Imperium Vault:
Now replace Kluize with Sophia... Perfect.
Erio better take notes from Kh... I mean Kluize Kluize will also have to explain Tiger on his chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
I think I caused a few eye poppers there ...and those who caught the anime reference didn't realize the fact that there is a Z-Metal Evoludar running around in my story now.

GGG FINAL-LY!!!!!

*Plays Yuusha-Oh Tanjoy Mythology Version on Loop*

I'm wondering how GGG knows the difference between the two swords... but that gets swept away in the memorable FINAL action!!!!

FINAL FUSION!!!!

And since when did Nanoha say unyuu?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-08, 06:23   Link #1334
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Blaaagh! Having no internets sucks. I'm definetely not used to backlogs of these size, not to mention the delay in sending Nightengale Tesla's incomplete profile >_< Here's to hoping we might isolate the problem today, otherwise there'll be no internet in the weekend.

Quote:
Keroko, you want a ride in Firehawk? I'll give you a ride!

Here goes. HI-HO, SILVERRRRR!
Spoiler for Like a bolt of lightning...:
Yay! A ride in a Firehawk. And Kha got something out of it too. Despite being the Wing Commander of Rogue Squadron, Keroko still is a 19 year old girl, and thus subject to the roller coaster effect. Please do tell that Kha was recording the entire thing.

Quote:
Spoiler for ER!:
I have no idea how this was before the edits, but this is really great. A lot more onvolved with the main cast then the last couple of excursions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Random filler! This takes place over several periods of time, mostly before the whole Return Of Rein I thing.

Spoiler for Ultra Director:
Y, definetely Y. I wonder what other terrors Yuuno is fighting inside the library.

Quote:
oh, God, how could I miss this? And-- what's this? Unison Devices on the loose? This spells disaster to our Aces if they miscalculate their strength.

===============

I introduce you....

Touching, and it encourages me to do a small ficlet of Keroko's first days in Rogue Squadron. Hikki certainly comes over as one of those leaders who want to avoid distance between members in their unit at all cost.

Quote:
HOLY SHITE.

Having read a rather lengthy number of lemons before, I can safely say that this was far more romantic then smut. Sure there were ways of writing this without the bed scene, but this was far from the fanservice smut that is commonly called lemon. Besides, it gives the scene that little extra, you know?

Quote:

well, here we go.

Wow, a dechipering unit. Haven't seen that one before. It does make me wonder what they do in the field, though. Do they try to remain outside combat?
Old 2007-06-08, 06:23   Link #1335
KBTKaiser

Look again, Lowe. That was Hayate whimpering.
Old 2007-06-08, 06:25   Link #1336
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Look again, Lowe. That was Hayate whimpering.
*blinks*
My GGG Fanboyism i-

YOOSHA!!!!

-s getting the be-

FINAL!!!!

-tter of m-

FUSIO-

*smacks self*

Stills begs the question of when did Hayate learn to say that?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-08, 06:26   Link #1337
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Hey all this talk about Erio's "loli-sense" reminds me of something yet again... Remember how Kha even as a shouta learned to detect a device using his "Whispers"?

HOW MANY MORE TIMES IS ERIO GOING TO RESEMBLE KHA?! Man I'm starting to think Fate "adopted" Erio because he reminded her of one incredibly busy person who was close to her.

Quote:

Kluize: No fair! Here we have someone having free-reign in screwing with other dimensions timelines, and all she gets is royal treatment from Cosplay Queen! And what did I get? I wouldn't mind if we switched places!

*dodges Anna's fist*

Kluize: And look at the number of new lethal Lost Logia she has! Blatant robbery this is, and no one knew! Gah! Why was I so stupid to just grab the older Lost Logia from forgotten dimensions when security is so slack? I mean, who wants this Sexy Commando suit? RX-93 Nu ***dam? The ORIGINAL Kamen Rider bike? And I just threw out the Voltron lions as those useless roids were taking up space in my Vault! (fumes)

*Anna's Shinku Hadoken >>> Kluize*

Now that that guy's shut up (thanks Anna), I'd like to say, that was FUN. I suppose if ya let Kha in I'm sure a full Confession bind would work wonders.
Old 2007-06-08, 06:28   Link #1338
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Thumb's up for GGG.

Hayate, your obsession must be stopped at all costs.
Hayate: but they're so soft.... I want to sleep on them.... munyuuu.....
Somebody please cure this person before things get worse.

Blame USB500 for that one, Lowe.
Old 2007-06-08, 06:34   Link #1339
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hey all this talk about Erio's "loli-sense" reminds me of something yet again... Remember how Kha even as a shouta learned to detect a device using his "Whispers"?

HOW MANY MORE TIMES IS ERIO GOING TO RESEMBLE KHA?! Man I'm starting to think Fate "adopted" Erio because he reminded her of one incredibly busy person who was close to her.
I keep telling you all, Big Brother 7Arcs is watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Kluize: No fair! Here we have someone having free-reign in screwing with other dimensions timelines, and all she gets is royal treatment from Cosplay Queen! And what did I get? I wouldn't mind if we switched places!

*dodges Anna's fist*

Kluize: And look at the number of new lethal Lost Logia she has! Blatant robbery this is, and no one knew! Gah! Why was I so stupid to just grab the older Lost Logia from forgotten dimensions when security is so slack? I mean, who wants this Sexy Commando suit? RX-93 Nu ***dam? The ORIGINAL Kamen Rider bike? And I just threw out the Voltron lions as those useless roids were taking up space in my Vault! (fumes)

*Anna's Shinku Hadoken >>> Kluize*

Now that that guy's shut up (thanks Anna), I'd like to say, that was FUN. I suppose if ya let Kha in I'm sure a full Confession bind would work wonders.
Confession bind? That's overkill isn't it... though I suppose, it'll help to uncover what other juicy dimensions Mabiko's been on

@KBTKaiser:

Still... it's... too...

*explodes with the force of 10000 moegatons*

Mabiko wouldn't happen to have GaoFighGar hidden away does she?

Old 2007-06-08, 06:35   Link #1340
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Stills begs the question of when did Hayate learn to say that?
Sakura: She not says just that. These are from our frequent parties at the Church.

(plays recording)

Hayate: Na...
Hayate: Nyoro...
Hayate: Kyaa!
Hayate: Hoe?
Hayate: -tebayo!
Hayate: -demasu.
Hayate: Pika!

And there's more! I think this is the next file...

(plays recording)

Keroko: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...!!!!!!

Sakura: Oops. My bad, Father.

EDIT:Kluize crawls back smoking.

Klz: Ha! Gaofaigar? I'll show you teh big daddy! Raijin-Oh--!

*METEOR >>> Kluize*

See why he's X ranked? /heh/