AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-08, 12:40   Link #1381
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
No, Goujeizar is Shuu's unit. Like I said, Mabiko doesn't have a giant robot...YET.
Then she WILL get one eventually! I'm leaving the more sizable Einsts to you, my good friend. What you say about Mabiko accompanying the Phantom Squadron in taking down the queen bee? She seems most suitable aside from my SRW template characters. But I'm reserving Alchimie for myself.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-08, 12:49   Link #1382
KBTKaiser

Works for me. Just put a specific squad request through the proper channels when the time comes.
Old 2007-06-08, 12:49   Link #1383
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Thumbs up

Quote:
And now, for the big showdown! with an ULTIMATE twist.

*senses odd brainwaves in the air.*

Who's playing with the damn Psychic Dominator, dammit? That thing was sealed ten times over!

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4c:

*goes all matrixy as he dodges sniper fire from all directions possible*

Didn't expect that one, eh?
GouJeiZar? Strange name for a mecha, but then again Shuu wins for having his own FUSION sequence So Mabiko is just the one who summons GouJeiZar for Shuu huh? Wonder when she'll be getting her own mecha.

And +9000 Points for using FINAL episode 7!

Sore nawa...

Yuusha-Oh...

Genesic...

Gao

Gai

Gar!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-08, 12:56   Link #1384
Aaron008R

Quote:
Works for me. Just put a specific squad request through the proper channels when the time comes.
Though Mabiko better watch out from Cressida (the Excellen equivalent). She gets along quite well with Hayate, and I'm not assuring you that your characters will be safe from her flirting or petting. But I'm positive your little Kitsune-sentai will give Vinson (the Bullet equivalent) hell.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-08, 12:56   Link #1385
KBTKaiser

And once again, you two miss the plot point. Mabiko is a conduit of ZA POWAA!
Old 2007-06-08, 12:58   Link #1386
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
LOL I got that... but was just commenting on the GouJeiZar part, not her role in the entire timeline

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-08, 13:01   Link #1387
KBTKaiser

And the reason I ended the story there was...well...come on, how much of a fight are you gonna expect from emPOWERed Yuusha Vs. Sol Master? XD
Old 2007-06-08, 13:11   Link #1388
Aaron008R

Quote:
She did mention it. So it was hard to miss. Like LoweGear, i was more absorbed with the Super Robot part.

Quote:
And the reason I ended the story there was...well...come on, how much of a fight are you gonna expect from emPOWERed Yuusha Vs. Sol Master? XD
Understandable. But I sure would have liked to see everyones reaction if Mabiko describes the GOLDION CRUSHAAAAAA!!!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-08, 13:14   Link #1389
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Understandable. But I sure would have liked to see everyones reaction if Mabiko describes the GOLDION CRUSHAAAAAA!!!
Don't think she would've been able to describe thy most powerful attack... shame, for it would've strangled the life out of anyone who hears about its insane awesomeness with COURAGE and HOTBLOOD

Old 2007-06-08, 13:19   Link #1390
KBTKaiser

And don't forget to add ZA POWAA to this version of the crusher.
Old 2007-06-08, 13:27   Link #1391
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*phew*

I admit... The imposition on Glock's device is getting longer and complicated than I thought due to the various character interactions... but then again, I like character interaction

Anyways, here's Epilogue Part IV for Glock's Profile, and even then it's still not finished

Spoiler for length:
Brilliant reinterpretation of the Necromnicron! That means Aurion and Kha have a "page" out of that powerful "book" in their possession!

I also liked how things can change from nonsensical to romantically serious without feeling out of place! Kudos!

Looks like this recording shall make it into the CrosyS SS without much changes after all.
Quote:
And now, for the big showdown! with an ULTIMATE twist.

*senses odd brainwaves in the air.*

Who's playing with the damn Psychic Dominator, dammit? That thing was sealed ten times over!

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4c:

*goes all matrixy as he dodges sniper fire from all directions possible*

Didn't expect that one, eh?
Sakura: GOU!!! JEI!!! ZAR!!!!!!
Kha: Dai-Stahlmut doesn't look out of place anymore!
Sak: Hai desu~~ ZA POWAAA!!! RAWR! Now why doesn't OUR Trinity Unison be that impressive, Father?
Kha: The Linker Core Trinity Unison is a requirement for Dai-Stahlmut Ultimate Fusion... What do you mean?
Sak: Dai-Stahlmut is SMALL!
Kha: Big means you can't go certain places you know.
Sak: No, no, no! Father doesn't get it! Big mean power! (flexes to emphasize her point)
Kha: Heard of maryoku compression, Sakura? (pats head)
Sak: (Lights up and chibi flies in circles) Oh yeah!!! Father thinks after all!
Kha: You had to make a Konata-comeback didn't you?

It seems that we also forgot about poor blue Zafira as he is being anphyxiated by the fox-pile.

@Lowe: I still need a name for the prefix of Dai-Stahlmut when used with Supreme Symbiosis by the way... Any ideas? And I felt the same too! GGG FTW!!!!!!

Kluize: (lands on Kha) Oh no ya don't! Come on arrest her for multiple counts of "Interference in Non-administrated Worlds" already!!!
Sakura: HIIII-YA! (Rider Kicks Kluize out) Mou, you never graded Dai-Stahlmut that much. T_T
Kha: (dusts himself off) Please don't mind her... You know how girls are when they are jealous.

*Hayate Harisen Mk 3 >> Kha*
Quote:
GENIUS! Quite an impressive counter by Glock there. And the inclusion of Artei at swordpoint made it better.

GouJeiZar desu ka?
OI! Now Mabiko's got a frickin Super Robot as well? What's next? the Banpreios? Hehe, still good. Poor Zafira. And somebody please tuck Hayate into bed already! Use tranquilizers, sleeping gas, ANYTHING!

*grabs a rapid fire sniper rifle*
I'm sure the same can't be said of Artei...

*hands Aaron a Dragonov*

Quote:
Quote:
Don't think she would've been able to describe thy most powerful attack... shame, for it would've strangled the life out of anyone who hears about its insane awesomeness with COURAGE and HOTBLOOD
I'd opt to wait and see how Za Powaa and HIKARI NI NAAAAAREEEE hit it off.

Sakura: But, but! HOT BLOODED COURAGE?! Ha! You guys aint seem nothing yet! (summons massive golden "Hammer of Justice") Hora! Now imagine this with Dai-Stahlmut. With more parts of course.
Kha: It's the size of a mallet...
Sak: :veinpop: HIKARI NI NARE!!!

*Chibi Hikari ni Nare >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kha*

----New intelligence data updated----

And here it is, the long awaited Track 5!

Spoiler for Track 5 - The 21st makes their moves:

More serious writing here. I beg your pardon, I'm just not that good with humour beyond random bouts of Omake...

Sak: Mou! Father, do a parody like Mabiko, please? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleaseplease......
Kha: I'll never hear the end of this...

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-08 at 13:51.
Old 2007-06-08, 13:28   Link #1392
Aaron008R

Quote:
And don't forget to add ZA POWAA to this version of the crusher.
Heh. Now THAT's something even K****e would want to have.
XXX+ power level!

But wait, were getting a little too drowned in our Super Robot enthusiasm here.

Okay, back on a relative topic. LoweGear, would Kay and Glock be interested in dealing with the higher-ranked Einsts? Kay DOES get a Zankantou eventually. I'd also like to see how Kay reacts to the Phantom Squadron members.

Like this:

Kay: You're like Kyousuke Nanbu!
Brevis: What are you talking about?

@Kha: Nice! You've got Aurion's cranky side head on! But please remove the part with him addressing Kha with -chan. He usually only uses honorifics for higher-level military, remember?

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-08, 13:32   Link #1393
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Heh. Now THAT's something even K****e would want to have.
XXX+ power level!

But wait, were getting a little too drowned in our Super Robot enthusiasm here.

Okay, back on a relative topic. LoweGear, would Kay and Glock be interested in dealing with the higher-ranked Einsts? Kay DOES get a Zankantou eventually. I'd also like to see how Kay reacts to the Phantom Squadron members.

Like this:

Sakura: (twirling "Hammer of Justice") ME SMASH EINST TOO!!! WAAGH!!!
Kha: (massaging steamy meat bun) Ork?!

I'm looking forward to that too! And if ya still need Mekka Powaa, Sakura'd gladly offer Dai-Stahlmut as well.

EDIT: My friends just noted that I sound like I've severe bipolar disorder on this forum. I wonder why.
Old 2007-06-08, 13:41   Link #1394
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Sakura: (twirling "Hammer of Justice") ME SMASH EINST TOO!!! WAAGH!!!
Kha: (massaging steamy meat bun) Ork?!

I'm looking forward to that too! And if ya still need Mekka Powaa, Sakura'd gladly offer Dai-Stahlmut as well.

EDIT: My friends just noted that I sound like I've severe bipolar disorder on this forum. I wonder why.
Gladly accepted!
but please remove the -chan part. no honorifics for most of the time from Aurion, right? See my last post.

And Kha, I'm revealing Caster's face in my scenario. Is it alright with you? I'll be adding some lines as well, for spells at least.

And about your disorder, it's TRIPOLAR!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-08, 13:50   Link #1395
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Gladly accepted!
but please remove the -chan part. no honorifics for most of the time from Aurion, right? See my last post.

And Kha, I'm revealing Caster's face in my scenario. Is it alright with you? I'll be adding some lines as well, for spells at least.

And about your disorder, it's TRIPOLAR!
Oh I thought that would've rubbed off onto him. Okay its gone.

It's okay. As long as the Aces don't see it, I least want another dimensional dislocation.

And yeah, tripolar.

EDIT: The compiled SS post in the fanfic thread has been updated here. Enjoy!
Old 2007-06-08, 14:03   Link #1396
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Sakura: GOU!!! JEI!!! ZAR!!!!!!
Kha: Dai-Stahlmut doesn't look out of place anymore!
Sak: Hai desu~~ ZA POWAAA!!! RAWR! Now why doesn't OUR Trinity Unison be that impressive, Father?
Kha: The Linker Core Trinity Unison is a requirement for Dai-Stahlmut Ultimate Fusion... What do you mean?
Sak: Dai-Stahlmut is SMALL!
Kha: Big means you can't go certain places you know.
Sak: No, no, no! Father doesn't get it! Big mean power! (flexes to emphasize her point)
Kha: Heard of maryoku compression, Sakura? (pats head)
Sak: (Lights up and chibi flies in circles) Oh yeah!!! Father thinks after all!
Kha: You had to make a Konata-comeback didn't you?

It seems that we also forgot about poor blue Zafira as he is being anphyxiated by the fox-pile.
Maryoku Compression?! What th-

And poor Zafira? You call him poor? I'd so like to trade places with hi-

*Dodges Earthshaker Round*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
@Lowe: I still need a name for the prefix of Dai-Stahlmut when used with Supreme Symbiosis by the way... Any ideas? And I felt the same too! GGG FTW!!!!!!
Do like the Yuushas do... with GREAT!!!!

There's also God, King, Fire, Sol, Sigma, Grand etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Sakura: But, but! HOT BLOODED COURAGE?! Ha! You guys aint seem nothing yet! (summons massive golden "Hammer of Justice") Hora! Now imagine this with Dai-Stahlmut. With more parts of course.
Kha: It's the size of a mallet...
Sak: :veinpop: HIKARI NI NARE!!!

*Chibi Hikari ni Nare >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kha*

*Attack Yield graded at 5000 Moegatons: Threat Level HIGH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
----New intelligence data updated----

And here it is, the long awaited Track 5!

Spoiler for Track 5 - The 21st makes their moves:

Oh God... Arnie has finally been introduced I've best prepare earplugs just in case...

Ara, Sof has seriously big beef with Aurion, but pulling a man out of his hobby store... zettai yurusanai!!! Can Aurion still go there after all the "charges" brought against him?

Good set-up for the events ahead, the pieces are slowly falling into place.

Quote:

Like this:

Not sure on that... that'll depend on how well Kay and Glock do against their next Necron encounter, and what Glock's next assignment would be Kay's getting herself an interim weapon upgrade while she has yet to get her Zankantou (yep, the X.Z.O. Sword), while Glock gets his own upgrades to Sofia (the staff, not the one who makes Aurion nervous ).

And... Kay would probably be asking where the heck Zengar is

Shinji: Uso Da?! Kyosuke Nanbu?! Hontou?!! SUGOI!!!!
*fanboy mode start up*

@Kha:

I would say quadpolar, but what the heck, tripolar is enough of a description :P

Old 2007-06-08, 14:53   Link #1397
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Ah, you've posted a whole lot while I was writing my background

Anyway, I'll be commenting later, as I decided to break Act III in two halves. So here goes new shortened Act III and I'm off working on Act IV.

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act III:

Now that could be the end of it? Or not yet
Old 2007-06-08, 16:03   Link #1398
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Maryoku Compression?! What th-
:whistle:
Quote:
Do like the Yuushas do... with GREAT!!!!

There's also God, King, Fire, Sol, Sigma, Grand etc...
Sakura: Great Emperor? Grandefire...? Gundalfr Dai-Stahlmut!
Kha: I don't think associating yourself with that pink-haired loli is a good idea.

*uber Void spell >> Kha*
Quote:

*Attack Yield graded at 5000 Moegatons: Threat Level HIGH*
Sakura: (shoulders Hammer) Hmm this hammer's starting to feel better than my other self's Star Keyblade.
Sakura Zaki: It's the Sakura Star...

Vita: (glittery eyes) At long last! Someone else understands!
Sak: (loli form, just as glittery) Yes I do, good knight!

(Both loli programs embrace and cry)

Kha: (slaps forehead in disbelief)

*Justice Goldeisen Combo-storm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kha*
Quote:
Oh God... Arnie has finally been introduced I've best prepare earplugs just in case...

Ara, Sof has seriously big beef with Aurion, but pulling a man out of his hobby store... zettai yurusanai!!! Can Aurion still go there after all the "charges" brought against him?
Oh yeah there goes Mid Childa Idol judges.

And thus the last effect of Unlimited Vicious Comeback is revealed. Now see why even Kha's afraid of Sophia somewhat.

Maybe I should do an omake episode of Sophia's reaction to Carim saying that Sofia's too un-womanly and therefore is the cause of her failure at romance. ^^;
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Ah, you've posted a whole lot while I was writing my background

Anyway, I'll be commenting later, as I decided to break Act III in two halves. So here goes new shortened Act III and I'm off working on Act IV.

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act III:

Now that could be the end of it? Or not yet
Sharing power over magic particles... ka? If we take divine will into consideration, maybe that's why Kha and Sakura could reverse the threads at the particulate level. (sub-moe-lecular for the Unison Device /heh/)

I'd like to see how a Kha VS Serge would look like. Kha would definitely have something to say about seeing through Whispers the magic particles flying about in a most unbelievably controlled manner. And given Serge's take no prisoners policy, I believe it is justified for Sakura to be Unisoned in and the Cleric to use that in that battle in order to match Serge. Best of all, it won't feel as trivial as it would if he used that on Tais.

As a side note, Kha is more of a team player than a soloist, so in a 1v1, while Sakura's unison and that might help level the playing field, ultimately his chance at victory is always to hold his own until his allies arrive before he can turn the tide. It's because of this that's why he can be considered both an Ace (for having enough power and grace to be very tenacious even though he can't win alone) and a Striker (team player)

As with any head on encounter with the Aces during StrikerS timeline, beware the Ion Canon. I need to remind myself that too. Good post! Gives much better understanding of what's going on when Serge fights too! Knowing Serge, I doubt that's the end. Let's see what Act 4's about.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-08 at 16:23.
Old 2007-06-08, 16:19   Link #1399
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Let's see what Act 4's about.
Busy-busy writing, just can't help answering to this - Act IV is all about giving Kha a whole lot of reasons to kick Serge's a**
(that's not mentioning the case with Hayate and magic dampener, though it slipped into AU region)

EDIT:

Dance of the Demons takes place shortly before StrikerS timeline, approximately the year before its beginning (judging on A's to StrikerS manga Drones started appearing some time before StrikerS, don't remember exact numbers, maybe someone could enlighten me anyway it'll be alright with me unless I'll have a gap of less than a month)

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-06-08 at 16:31.
Old 2007-06-08, 16:26   Link #1400
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Busy-busy writing, just can't help answering to this - Act IV is all about giving Kha a whole lot of reasons to kick Serge's a**
(that's not mentioning the case with Hayate and magic dampener, though it slipped into AU region)
If Fate bothered to tell Kha (knowing her she wouldn't) of the encounter that gave her that bruise which I think Shamal fixed, there would be no holding the Cleric back indeed.