AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-24, 02:14   Link #61
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

Man, who would have thought rukia would look so hot in a bathing suit.

other than that I hated this episode w!
Old 2008-04-24, 03:32   Link #62
Cyz
"Show it to me"

The last Bleach filler about Bount was good. I hope this one is too . Is this what? like an insert story before the whole Arrancar ARC thing?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2008-04-24, 03:46   Link #63
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
This filler arc looks interesting. The new capitan is pretty cool, but I don't get one thing: If the currents could take down the menos, why not just start them insted of sending people in?

BTW: This is not happening BEFORE the HM arc like smo think, because you can see in the opening that Ishida has his Schniders with him. I AM curious how they will bering back Ichigo an Co from HM
Old 2008-04-24, 04:14   Link #64
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Well as if fillers weren't enough to delay the anime, I guess you all didn't notice that there won't be bleach next week.Next episode will air on May 7.

WTF!!!!!
Old 2008-04-24, 05:02   Link #65
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hm I havent really seen the episode yet, but I'm hoping the fillers arent all that bad. Its pretty interesting, as many have noted, how blatantly they just cut in and happily said "Hi, please forget whats going on now in HM, the fillers will now begin". Shows a lack of planning on their part, since they should have known that there wouldn't be an opportunity to have a canon in continuity filler arc once they start the espada fights. Really, instead of pulling such a half assed random arc, how about just starting an AU arc, would make things much more easier and interesting.

The thing about this filler is that unfortunately, it still doesent have the freedom of AU, and they dont really get much freedom. In other words, there wont be any real surprise deaths, since ichigo and the like obviously cant die. It really depends on how the anime team executes it, and if they will be able to develop the non-canon characters well enough so that viewers would actually feel something when they die. Well, I guess I'll just watch a few episodes before deciding if i want to pull a red card on the arc or not.

Though... Just wondering why the heck does everyone compare every single thing with naruto? Naruto (anime adaptation) is such a accepted standard of ultimate crap anime, saying something is better than naruto isnt really saying anything. Of course, on the other hand, saying something is worse than naruto would be a very strong statement
Old 2008-04-24, 05:29   Link #66
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by EoT View Post
I enjoyed the episode. Had a good feeling to it but they could of made the transition from arrancar arc to filler arc a bit better than they did..
You mean they could have made one in the first place? Well they couldn't really, mainly due to poor planning, unless they were planning to do it like this all along.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-04-24, 06:08   Link #67
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

this is a filler I know.... but I haven't watched yet so I want to ask..

I've found some pics for this ep. very confusing >.<

why are they back in the real world?? aren't they in Hueco Mundo???? maybe this is going to happen after the Hueco Mundo arc????

gaaaah it's irritating that I'm very confused

Old 2008-04-24, 07:07   Link #68
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

maaan did yall see the pic of inoue with the hose in the beginning?
Old 2008-04-24, 07:49   Link #69
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
maaan did yall see the pic of inoue with the hose in the beginning?
Are you referring to this?

Old 2008-04-24, 08:23   Link #70
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
Well as if fillers weren't enough to delay the anime, I guess you all didn't notice that there won't be bleach next week.Next episode will air on May 7.

WTF!!!!!
What...Witting To May 7....
Anyone Know Why?
Old 2008-04-24, 08:27   Link #71
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
the question is, after this and next weeks eps, how far is the show gonna deterioriate. Because for the first 75% of the bount arc the plot sucked *and* the animation sucked...

..because the last canon ep (167) was absolutely terribly animated, i can only dredge how low we're gonna get in this new filler arc...
it's not like the animation quality is suddendly gonna get worse. They have different animation teams (some good and some not so much) working on the episodes, and it's not like all the good ones will be instantly replaced just because the filler arc started. If the fillers go on for a lot of time, then maybe the good animators will be slowly replaced by bad ones, and the animation quality will start to get worse.
Old 2008-04-24, 09:28   Link #72
MyGoddess
Tessa-sama

Send a message via MSN to MyGoddess
It was an ok episode. This filler arc could have been good if it was in-continuity(sp?) but judging from the preview, it's not.

And I swear that Szayel and the 3rd seat guy are related somehow.
Old 2008-04-24, 09:35   Link #73
Kakashi
カカシ

@ Chaos: No way to know for sure but I'm guessing they plan to re-introduce Ichigo & the gang next episode.

As for the episode I agree with MyGoddess, it was ok, new captain looks strong but nothing special. He looks a bit like Urahara.
Old 2008-04-24, 09:40   Link #74
Lendial

his character design is great, hes a mix of aizen shunsui and uruhara.

though its scary low ranking nameless shinigami can kill menos grande with raw katanas.
Old 2008-04-24, 09:47   Link #75
Kakashi
カカシ

lol classically they look to make it dramatic by making the threat Menos but then end up downplaying Menos and making a mess of things...Ichigo was around 3rd seat when he first encountered a Menos and it was considered suicide for him to take one on, now henchmen cut them to pieces with ease.
Old 2008-04-24, 09:50   Link #76
morgus

Just another plothole. I liked the episode, but the new third seat is too reminiscent of Szayel for me.
Old 2008-04-24, 10:48   Link #77
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
What...Witting To May 7....
Anyone Know Why?
Welcome to golden week. AKA anime and manga fan withdraw time.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-04-24, 10:58   Link #78
DarthTUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Are you referring to this?

Ive watched the EP with a friend of mine and he laught so hard when I played it from the beginning just to stop on that pic
Inoue looks really hot
Old 2008-04-24, 11:04   Link #79
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Welcome to golden week. AKA anime and manga fan withdraw time.
Golden Week...I Hope This Two Week Be Very Fast..
Old 2008-04-24, 11:04   Link #80
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
lol classically they look to make it dramatic by making the threat Menos but then end up downplaying Menos and making a mess of things...Ichigo was around 3rd seat when he first encountered a Menos and it was considered suicide for him to take one on, now henchmen cut them to pieces with ease.
It was considered suicide for Ichigo to take one on because 1) he had nearly no training 2) while Rukia was baseing everything off of what she learned about them from school text books (so she may have been mixing information about the Gillian's and the other forms of Meno's together, remember she thought that no lone shinagami could oppose it.) 3) Kira is a fairly strong VC so him wipeing one out that quickly is not too suprizeing.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Closed Thread