Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-30, 22:46   Link #481
Ruuko
Smelly :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
Speaking of which, wasn't the OP much different this time? It seems like they added more fanservicey pics.
the OP for episode 1~4 is the "hell side" of the song
episode 5, its the "heaven side"
Ruuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 23:13   Link #482
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruuko View Post
the OP for episode 1~4 is the "hell side" of the song
episode 5, its the "heaven side"
Wow I just watched both of the episodes OP's again ( Episode 4 + 5 ) and thats really cool how they did that. I did notice the actual Opening being different but I didnt realize that one was "the hell side" and the other one is " the heaven side"
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 23:17   Link #483
Midonin
Last Engage

The OP single was released a few days ago, and has both. Though I suspected there'd be a Heaven side from the moment the first OP had the "Hell side" subtitle attached. You can't have one without the other.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 00:05   Link #484
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Spoiler for ep. 5 school uniforms:
Eh it's a comparable change to how some others look so different between winter and summer such as Amagami SS, Clannad, and Seitokai Yakuindomo[And maybe K-ON] all had similarly large changes in their sailor fuku.
While others don't change very much like Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Shana, Seitokai no Ichizon, or B Gata H Kei; so I think it's within range of possible uniform changes for a school since I haven't seen it standard of being one or the other.

And I'd say the purple one is their winter and the white/blue one is their summer uniform by the sleeve length since winter one is always longer than the summer one[for obvious reasons ].
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 00:43   Link #485
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Guy View Post
Wow I just watched both of the episodes OP's again ( Episode 4 + 5 ) and thats really cool how they did that. I did notice the actual Opening being different but I didnt realize that one was "the hell side" and the other one is " the heaven side"
This series is one of the few that I have watched the entire OP every episode (because I can't get enough of Mio's legs, trust me), and the moment ep 05 started, I thought "it sounds different" and the next immediate change I noticed was more Noa-chan (I believe the other OP had only 1 good shot, when she was at her desk). Sure stands out from other anime (though Amagami's change was typical of 1st half/2nd half seasons).

By the way, other lol this episode: Noa-chan couldn't shut down the TET. You know someone is serious when they don't factor in shutting down their greatest creation
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 01:51   Link #486
Ruuko
Smelly :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Guy View Post
haha yepyep, i downloaded the album a few days ago and i saw two "Help!!" songs one labeled "hell side" and the other "heaven side" and noticed the slight difference in the two songs, both are good though :3

if your curious what the single sounds like just youtube "石動美緒 - Help!" [name of the single] and the songs in the single should be up there (i think, i havnt checked yet)

:3
Ruuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 04:41   Link #487
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Ep 5 is best episode of not just MM, but the entire summer and fall season so far.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 04:52   Link #488
Mr. Anime

Wow episode 5 was a bit senseless, but when he turned into a super masochist and fired the HE-N-TA-I-HA i was in need of a break because i laughed for about 2minutes. i think fukuyama jun (i love him) would have been a nice songoku^^.
BTW this anime has the best opening this season i think
Mr. Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 08:24   Link #489
Bombo
TSF Fans

this is a hilarious episode XD
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 10:01   Link #490
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking Episode 4 GIF batch!

A little late on this one again! Fear not! All of the ones I made are here=>
http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...de-4-gifs.html
Among them are freebies!

That's it for this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
next immediate change I noticed was more Noa-chan (I believe the other OP had only 1 good shot, when she was at her desk).
Not only that but we see her in swimsuit and she is loli luscious! With her shy expression and lilacs at the end of episode 5. It was HNNNNNNGGG!
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 10:32   Link #491
larethian

wt? did the LN really have that DBZ parody??

hmm did I see Asuka from eva, and was that Miharu from Baka To Test?? and Hayami Saori got added to the OP.

Last edited by larethian; 2010-10-31 at 10:43.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 14:43   Link #492
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

I finally got around to reviewing the MM! OP "Help!!" and I have to say that Taketatsu Ayana is a pretty bad singer... even though her voice acting is pretty decent... The songs were pretty good at being masochistic though... Even though Ayana's singing is bad, its still pretty enjoyable, so much that it can be considered in the "So bad its good" category.

Also, my review of the single is at the Anime Instrumentality Blog if you are interested in the gritty details...http://blog.animeinstrumentality.net...e-help-review/
Old 2010-10-31, 16:09   Link #493
Seihai
スマイリウム

Holy crap, this episode couldn't have been better. It was so very disturbing but it also made me laugh hard.
Can't describe how awesome this episode was.
I thought I could never get used to green hair but Noa made my view spin around 180°.
And a certain tied-up-hair obsessed person is making me see tied up hair with a different angle now, too.
How could this be?! Oh no... it's... it's the hentai power!

Spoiler for heaven side indeed:
Old 2010-10-31, 17:11   Link #494
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Holy crap, this episode couldn't have been better. It was so very disturbing but it also made me laugh hard.
Can't describe how awesome this episode was.
I thought I could never get used to green hair but Noa made my view spin around 180°.
Spoiler for heaven side indeed:
Here is some more to make you spin around 180 degress of Noa=>
Spoiler:

Pretty much the intermission ones are the best I find. Is Noa a loli who is perverted by chance? Or she wanted the abnormal problem to be perversion she all can be her friend with that problem?
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 17:56   Link #495
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Eh it's a comparable change to how some others look so different between winter and summer such as Amagami SS, Clannad, and Seitokai Yakuindomo[And maybe K-ON] all had similarly large changes in their sailor fuku.
While others don't change very much like Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Shana, Seitokai no Ichizon, or B Gata H Kei; so I think it's within range of possible uniform changes for a school since I haven't seen it standard of being one or the other.
The changes in other shows weren't quite as big as here imo... I'd expected something that is at least remotely resembling the winter uniform (e.g. keeping the purple skirts), not something that looks totally different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
And I'd say the purple one is their winter and the white/blue one is their summer uniform by the sleeve length since winter one is always longer than the summer one[for obvious reasons ].
Yes, that's how I see it as well. I just wondered why they're changing from winter to summer uniform *now*, when you'd expect the exact opposite
Old 2010-10-31, 21:13   Link #496
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

OK this episode made no sense at all but it was super funny pervert powers
Old 2010-10-31, 21:20   Link #497
faythz
I.G

indeed it was a good episode , i laugh till cry damn Hentai ha & hentai dama & hentaijin
didn't remember last time i laugh like this
faythz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 22:57   Link #498
ion475
にこにこにー

IMO...DBZ parody along with Louise-ish (Not exact, since Louise don't have the hat...) cosplay by Mio...

By far the best episode so far, even though the story is non-sense...
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 01:06   Link #499
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Best ep I watched so far: DBZ parody FTW!
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 05:12   Link #500
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol Dbz parody was quite funny . "Hentaiaaaaaaaa" ^^
Episode 3 is still my best ep . Serious Tarou without superpower is the best
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen