AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 20:23   Link #61
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Red face

The last time I saw such weighty stunt was from the movie Underworld where some random vampire, I forgot the name, pierced a guy's chest with his hand, and he did that pump-that-heart thing. Sakura proves that she’s a genius and actually useful in dire situations like this. Maybe her shrewd ways only work at times where people’s lives are really at stake, but *sighs* offering her remaining chakra to save Naruto might just lead her to her sudden death.

Oh well, I thought at first that Naruto, just like Kushina, would survive from getting separated from the Kyuubi since he is an Uzumaki though half-blood. I did not expect him to end in a vegetable state like Sasuke; moreover, they look dead to me, but looking backward in the previous chapters, Naruto was totally working his ass off in the entire battle that he couldn’t bring himself to endure being apart from the bijuu. The moment it got forcefully taken out of Naruto’s body, the Kyuubi’s chakra that had become one with him was gone, and so his chakra was exhausted.

Anyhow, Karin surprised me in this chapter. Although I don't like her that much, I give credits when it's due. I somewhat think that Karin will play a big role in the coming events since she somehow possesses the same ability as Kushina’s. Can these chains ingrained in her body be used to retrieve a bijuu, or in lieu of the kyuubi’s, will it supply everyone with Karin’s unlimited chakra? As for Sasuke, his situation calls for a change—rinnegan. Madara already had planned on killing Sasuke so that he could retrieve his eye. He’d need the rinnegan to complete this endless dream of his. Orochimaru, on the other hand, was snaky as ever. His pliant body creeps me as always. >_<
Old 2014-02-05, 20:27   Link #62
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

First chapter in a while that actually compelled me to discuss Naruto. And only to post this lol
Spoiler for cliff hanger:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Did Karin almost demolish the mokuton statue that Hashirama had previously used to take down a Susanoo-enhanced 9-tails? Oh this manga
had to LOL at this moment
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 20:32   Link #63
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
First chapter in a while that actually compelled me to discuss Naruto. And only to post this lol
Spoiler for cliff hanger:
hahahahahahaha!!!! lol XD My stomach hurts. <3 But nah, it's probably Kabuto.
Old 2014-02-05, 21:13   Link #64
itachi-san314

yea, my money's on kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
tobi 2.0 guy is 100% YAMATO ....come on...Wood element....too obvious...
yep. good call. still it was a cool concept. i just assumed it was an empty spiral zetsu shell before this chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Did Karin almost demolish the mokuton statue that Hashirama had previously used to take down a Susanoo-enhanced 9-tails? Oh this manga
of course. she's an uzumaki and they are unstoppable gods
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 23:08   Link #65
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Ah...

Plot twist: Yamato is inside spiral zetsu powering him up
ah yeah babe. call this last thread. lets go kishi

i dont always like sakura, but when i do, its cuz that bish don gon ham

karin pretty badass too.

lil iffy on madaras new look.

and dat dirty foot...likely kabuto, but im hoping tobirama pull off some edo tensei soul transfer nonsense. he created it after all...
Old 2014-02-06, 01:08   Link #66
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

That was funny, when she cut him open Gaara was looking at Sakura like he wanted to say, "WTF are you doing you savage!"

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 01:31   Link #67
Cookie-Monster

lol @ the mystery guy being shisui

Would be pretty cool. But what the hell is an uchiha with no eyes gonna do to help? Pep talking sasuke isn't gonna heal him.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 02:14   Link #68
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Or... it's Enel from One Piece! He has finally found someone else with god complex.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That's the best laugh I've had all day
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 03:43   Link #69
Itachi urchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
The guy in front of Sasuke could be Izuna Uchiha.
I have been thinking too, I have a feeling the mysterious guy is an Uchiha, am my guess is Uchiha Izuna because his name is coming up in this battle and I noted Hashirama noted Sasuke reminded him of Uchiha Izuna.

I now believe Naruto have a big chance with Sakura, poor Hinata, Sakura really past the boundary here. I'm so impressed with Karin, she really does love Sasuke more than anyone.

Final question - where they hell is killer bee, it's as if only naruto got a bijou extracted from him.
Itachi urchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 03:44   Link #70
Itachi urchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
-Wow, that's a pretty intense chapter. Granted we ALL saw the "Naruto dying? Eh, just stick him with the Yin-half of Kurama and he'll be good to go" but the method and delivery of the news amidst all the chaos going around them is very effective. Of course, that's just to make sure he's alive after this. The real mystery is how he'll actually rise above his previous levels in order to rescue the other bijuu.

-Mystery foot is very possibly Kabuto, but who knows at this point. It could even be the ghost of Izuna Uchiha coming in to give Mads a stern talking to about how much his actions will lead to craptastic results.

-Oh and what is this; Sakura doing something useful as a medical ninja? Well I'll be. These events are so rare, they should get marked on a calendar or something.
I have been thinking too, I have a feeling the mysterious guy is an Uchiha, am my guess is Uchiha Izuna because his name is coming up in this battle and I noted Hashirama noted Sasuke reminded him of Uchiha Izuna.

I now believe Naruto have a big chance with Sakura, poor Hinata, Sakura really past the boundary here. I'm so impressed with Karin, she really does love Sasuke more than anyone.

Final question - where they hell is killer bee, it's as if only naruto got a bijou extracted from him.
Itachi urchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 04:22   Link #71
Breimoon

no one cares about the rapper, they only care about MC
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 11:16   Link #72
Eragon
Still Alive

It blows me how people find the motivation/enthusiasm to ship any pairing from this horrid (in terms of relationships) manga.

Shika-Temari seems to be the only one that's even half decent.

Anyway, Sakura finally shown doing what she trained so much for. Nice.

Mystery person is mostly Kabuto - Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke incoming.
Old 2014-02-06, 12:38   Link #73
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
no one cares about the rapper, they only care about MC
I don't think B is dead...the hachibi sliced off a tentacle before been captured. If the idea is that giving a jinchurik, bijuu chakra as the plan is with naruto, then I think the 8 tails tentacle will serve that purpose
Old 2014-02-06, 12:43   Link #74
Fruits Basket Fan

Oh, wow!

The first hetero On screen "kiss" on this manga and Naruto is not even conscious LOL

Yes, I know it is CPR and Sakura is doing her job as a medic, but still....first on screen lip lock!

Naruto will be pissed that he missed the sensation of his first "kiss" with a girl.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 12:46   Link #75
abeech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I know some extreme Naruto x Sakura shippers that will count that as a hint no matter what the situation is, so yes
Sakura is gonna die. I bet she has to use the same Justus as granny Chyio to bring naruto back because even if the kybui could save him I doubt he can bring him back to life and that fool looks dead as a door nail.
abeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 14:02   Link #76
strategos

I think people has forgotten about Captain Yamato. He could appear on this chapter soon. As for Naruto, I think we won't know nothing about him until the next 3 chapters (Chapter 666)

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 14:21   Link #77
defrule

Kotoamatsukami would be so handy versus Madara.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 16:30   Link #78
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

The girls were doing pretty nice in this chapter,
Karin pretty good with the uzumaki chain jutsu, never thought i'd see her like that, it was nice to see that after how stupid she had been shown recently.
Sakura going all strategy and self skill in medical ninjutsu

it was pretty sad to see sasuke lying there on the brink of death with no one to help him while naruto was getting all the emergency treatment, but then again he brought that on himself.
As for the mystery guy at the end, it's kabuto, he seems to be the only one who can save sasuke using some snake jutsu, but no matter what happens please no rinnegan for sasuke
Old 2014-02-06, 19:44   Link #79
Destined_Fate

If Sakura keeps that up she's going to run out of chakra. That technique she's using to keep Naruto around seems to really be taxing on her.

I wonder if directly squeezing his heart, and using her healing techiniques while doing that, and trying to force air into his lungs is going to have a cost we don't know of. Don't think anyone in the series has gone that far to keep someone alive or doing such techniques that she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Karin using chakra chains to fight that giant wood thing was amazing.

Sakura performing CPR on Naruto, To think that the time would come for Naruto to be kissed by a girl and its Sakura. Too bad he is unconscious.

Madara just evolve into One-Eyed Sage of Six Paths.
Not gonna lie, this made me laugh. Naruto has wanted to kiss Sakura for so long and now he's having multiple "Pseudo" kisses from but he's unconscious during all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
its kabuto, he woke up and hes only 1 not wearing any footwear.
Than where's Anko? They were last seen knocked out and together when Orochimaru had them hauled off... Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Too bad Sakura couldn't do any thing for Killer Bee a couple of chapters ago, guy risks his life as much as Naruto did but no lets leave him for dead just like that other guy who died in the War and all those fodder people.

I think I heard thousands of Naruto x Hinata shippers scream of terror after that kiss, too bad Sakura obviously still loves Saskues. Either way, if Naruto ends up with Sakura it will be cuz she didn't get with her true past love, if Hinata gets Naruto same thing for her. Wow, has Kishi been watching Legend of Korra and thought that love triangle was a brilliant idea and just went with it?

Ass pulls, Ass pulls ever where here. Naruto series is making less and less sense as it goes on :/

Oh we'll, at least Sakura finally got to some thing :P
It's because Killer Bee isn't Naruto. Sakura would never go this far for anyone else but Naruto.

Sakura doesn't have the same feelings for Sasuke as when she was younger. He's done horrible things and when he threatened to hurt Naruto in the past she was fully prepared to break him, even kill him if need be.

The things he has done aren't reasily forgiven and Sakura has been hanging out and fight alongside Naruto a lot. Naruto also has grown a ton from his immature self and Sakura has matured mentally as well.

So I wouldn't say that she "obviously" loves Sasuke still. Hell, during the chaos she doesn't even care to see if Sasuke is hurt while she dropped everything and is giving her everything to help Naruto which shows that he priorities have vastly changed since she first appeared.

Which means that her feelings for Naruto have evolved while her feelings for Sasuke have devolved. What comes of this, can't really say as anything can happen. Hell Sasuke may even be able to redeem himself to everyone an Sakura... Somehow.

Also, Sasuke has Karin whose an Uzumaki. So he can fulfill his long desire to be with Naruto through her.

Hinata seems to have accepted that she cannot help Naruto the same way Sakura can due to their differences in techniques and training. That or her tripping really hurt that she stopped trying to get to Naruto.

Karin has an ass pull to give her powers she didn't have before. Sakura though is just putting her medical skills to practice and even than it's barely enough to keep Naruto alive even as she gives him CPR and pumps his heart.

It is about time she got back to being a major character, she's the main heroine after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Are people really using this chapter as shipping fodder? seriously? I dunno what to say.
Well, I guess they are.

Though it is telling that Sakura has never went this far for anyone else and doesn't seem to care at all what's happening with Sasuke while Karin is somehow going SSJ because she wants to bear his babies.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2014-02-06 at 20:17.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 02:17   Link #80
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Karin has an ass pull to give her powers she didn't have before. Sakura though is just putting her medical skills to practice and even than it's barely enough to keep Naruto alive even as she gives him CPR and pumps his heart.
Not sure I'd call it an asspull, as the only Uzumakis other than Naruto we've seen in action are Nagato (a Rinnegan user) and Kushina (Naruto's mother). We have no way of really knowing if those chains were a common technique among the Uzumaki or not. Our sample size is too small. That and look at the clans we do know. We see them, time and again, using very similar techniques.

Or,
Naruto, PS:
You have an older sister, her name is Karin

Hell, that'd even explain Karin's personality. She acts JUST LIKE Kushina did
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion