AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-04-02, 13:22   Link #41
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Bard View Post
Let's be serious: So who thinks itachi would've been a better incarnation choice for indra OR ashura...or BOTH? Aha
It could have been with:
Kakashi - Obito
or
Minato - Shisui

If the old Frog Sage had his prophecy about a blue eyed guy being the reincarnation that finally works then it connects perfectly to the part where they tought it was Minato, he sure was a more likely candidate than the stupid Naruto, i can understand how Jiraiya tought it has to be Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
So they're going to fusion? =P
Fusion here does not have to be like in DBZ. My guess is that they will fuse their chakra only, their bodies and minds will remain independent, but they will be able to share both their powers (would be cool to see a rinnegan in Naruto) and their thinking/minds to be able to perform fighting like Pain's bodies who have a shared vision and thinking. A minor cool thing would be if this black metal-like thing that Nagato, Madara and Obito used and apparently originates from the Sage of 6 paths would be used to help Naruto and Sasuke to fuse their chakra, for example as earrings (homeage to DBZ from Kishi). I do not expect a funny dance ceremony for the fusion to happen, but i think Kishimoto may think of something similar just to have something very funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soo how would Byakugan clan get their eye power if it didn't look like either of the 2 sons got it? Unless that is SOT6P's brother was the one that got such power.
The Sage had a brother and we still don't know anything about him. Surely he had some special power and my guess is that it had to be a the byakugan among others. Unfortunately Kishimoto didn't do anything with they Hyuuga clan, not even Hinata or Neji. And now Neji is already dead so there's not much to do (until he is resurrected). At least there's a slight chance that Hinata may be relevant if she's connected to the Sage of 6 paths a bit. For example if Naruto and Hinata have a child who is very similar to the Sage's mother that would be funny, the rabbit goddess reincarnated

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2014-04-02 at 13:35.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 15:10   Link #42
Breimoon

lets hope this will not mean a manga sequel based on byakugan powers about hinata-naruto's son/daughter
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 15:18   Link #43
Avaricia
My Lord

Lord Jashin got Kaguya pregnant
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 15:34   Link #44
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm unclear how any of the characters can be called reincarnations. Is it a bad translation? Because it doesn't make sense for Madara to be summonable if his soul if he is simply the reincarnation of another, and said reincarnation has already been reincarnated once again (Indra=Madara=Sasuke, except not because Madara is separate from Sasuke?). Maybe instead of reincarnation it should be posses?
The reincarnation thing deal with Madara being present along with Sasuke is wierd.

Everyone remember Xenogears? How Grahf who is a part of Lacan is actually a past life of the protagonist Fei? I think the situation with Madara and Sasuke might be something like that.

Madara and Sasuke may have split into their own separate entities, but maybe are still inexorably linked somehow; because they still have Indra's chakra.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 16:22   Link #45
DKN117

My prediction? The big, final Naruto vs. Sasuke fight will be... a friendly non-lethal all-out fight, to keep on until one person gives up or just plain can't keep going. It'll still be amazingly epic, with both boys going all-out and doing some crazy sh!t, but this will allow for Sasuke's (re)turn to the Light Side.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 16:31   Link #46
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

[QUOTE=Ero-Senn1n;5067089
Fusion here does not have to be like in DBZ. My guess is that they will fuse their chakra only, their bodies and minds will remain independent, but they will be able to share both their powers (would be cool to see a rinnegan in Naruto) and their thinking/minds to be able to perform fighting like Pain's bodies who have a shared vision and thinking. A minor cool thing would be if this black metal-like thing that Nagato, Madara and Obito used and apparently originates from the Sage of 6 paths would be used to help Naruto and Sasuke to fuse their chakra, for example as earrings (homeage to DBZ from Kishi). I do not expect a funny dance ceremony for the fusion to happen, but i think Kishimoto may think of something similar just to have something very funny.
[/QUOTE]

So you basically think they're going to couple, like in Buddy complex, just without the mechas instead of DBZ fusion...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 17:21   Link #47
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
lets hope this will not mean a manga sequel based on byakugan powers about hinata-naruto's son/daughter
Surely it seems that things have been set up for that possibility. Why would the sage of 6 paths have a brother which actually does not have any role so far. I was expecting that maybe Naruto is the descendant of that brother, or at least the in the current chapter it's mentioned. What we know is that he was also exremely powerful since he and the Sage fought together the 10-tails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
So you basically think they're going to couple, like in Buddy complex, just without the mechas instead of DBZ fusion...
I don't know about this Buddy complex, my guess is based simply on all the stuff we saw in the manga so far. There are dozens of minor things that point to this, but mostly it's about the story about the 2 brothers and how Naruto and Sasuke progressed to this point. And of course the question of what would be a cool ninja fight, where even if the opponents are very powerful it still is a ninja fight and not some kind of monster-fight. Something that reminds us of the good old fights where Naruto and Sasuke cooperated, for example against Zabuza, but this time on a much higher level. To sum it up if they cooperate they can save the world, if they still hate each other as previous reincarnations than the world is doomed. And the nice part is that only in this cooperation would they gain Sage-level power, individually they would still stay weaker, so that they are not distanced too much from all the rest, i mean they do not become gods compared to the others. And of course they still remain also rivals like Goku and Vegeta so they will do this fusion very rarely, which means no free rinnegan for Naruto and Sasuke, individually they still stay very different and much closer to human level.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2014-04-02 at 17:34.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 18:16   Link #48
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soo how would Byakugan clan get their eye power if it didn't look like either of the 2 sons got it? Unless that is SOT6P's brother was the one that got such power.
Recessive gene, it's like how people can have children who are albino or with downs without anyone within recent family history having any of the traits.

Anyway it looks like Kishi didn't Retcon sharigan's origin afterall, that it being an offspring of the Byakugan being true. So this means the Byakugan is also the parent eye of the Rinnengan. Since it was Byakugan > Rinnengan > Sharingan.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 18:46   Link #49
starwar

There are many conflicts in Naruto Manga.
- First, Sage said that the Juubi was sealed into him and his brother (in chater 370) --> Thus, that tree is not completed original Juubi.
- Second, maybe Naruto is not good at understading the knowlege of life but he is genius in learning ninjutsu. For example, he can master sage jutsu in few days while Jiraiya must spend much time on mastering sage jutsu and the Fourth said that he was not good at senjutsu although he is genius. Another example proved that Naruto can master Kagebunshin in few hours or Rasengan in 1 week. --> Hence, we cannot say that he is useless and stupid. In other words, he is genius.
- Third, with senjutsu, why does Naruto not use the strategy that 1 clone can hide in somewhere while absorbing the nature charkra. Due to senjutsu, the clone can feel his original charkra at great distances and know whenever his origin lost nature charkra. In order to achieve the sage art, this clone can make another clone to absorb nature charkra again before releasing this technique. So that, with continuos strategy, he's sage art anytime. --> this is simple strategy. --> Naruto can be the strongest character in Naruto Manga except the Sage and his mother due to this strategy and his ability to create thousands of clones which can achieve experience quickly, thereby matering any ninjutsu in short time.
starwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 19:10   Link #50
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Dude, Naruto did not give a fuck about the Byakugan.

Naruto has an Oedipus complex not a former life granny complex.

I swear, it is like people forget Naruto does not love Hinata.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 20:30   Link #51
The Green One

Since when has that ever stopped shipping?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 22:13   Link #52
strategos

Hinata is the reincarnation of Kaguyas!

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 22:45   Link #53
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
Dude, Naruto did not give a fuck about the Byakugan.

Naruto has an Oedipus complex not a former life granny complex.

I swear, it is like people forget Naruto does not love Hinata.
Your wasting your time logic just doesn't work on some shippers. Also since when does Naruto have an Oedipus Complex? He hasn't shown any signs that he does.
Old 2014-04-02, 23:04   Link #54
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
The reincarnation thing deal with Madara being present along with Sasuke is wierd.

Everyone remember Xenogears? How Grahf who is a part of Lacan is actually a past life of the protagonist Fei? I think the situation with Madara and Sasuke might be something like that.

Madara and Sasuke may have split into their own separate entities, but maybe are still inexorably linked somehow; because they still have Indra's chakra.
Everyone is fixated on Madara and Sasuke creating a paradox because they both have Indra's chakra, but everyone is ignoring that Naruto and Hashirama were both in play at the same time with Ashura's chakra. Let's be fair in this one
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 23:45   Link #55
Lunarskylar

Something i'm surprised hasn't been brought up is the whole Sun and Moon motif going on here, and what's that supposed to represent.

rikudo's staff has both sides that madara showed, and obito showed, and clearly one side is supposed to represent the sun (obito's) while madara has the moon. Now the moon gets its energy from the sun, which would make the sun the strong element or the stronger half, and the moon would be the one that relies on others? Kinda like whole motif of Indra's lineage wanting power, but Ashura relies on others for strength (although then Madara shouldn't have the moon staff but meh who knows)

This is interesting to me because Sasuke is getting the staff that could be seen to rely on people, while naruto is getting the side that is power based. And so they'll have the best of both worlds, because it's all about unity?

I feel like it goes back to the priest who was a follower of the rikudo, who had the heart on one hand and accept on the other, and I'm sure there's alot more cultural references that could explain this better
Old 2014-04-03, 00:08   Link #56
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Your wasting your time logic just doesn't work on some shippers. Also since when does Naruto have an Oedipus Complex? He hasn't shown any signs that he does.
Did you not remember how he acted when first meeting his mother?

He went totally gaagaa over her hair, love story, and life. That shows he has a mother complex.

Which may subconsciously explain why he likes Sakura (who has been compared to Kushina and she even told him before death to find someone like his mother).

It sucks, but sadly....Naruto is an Oedipus.
Old 2014-04-03, 01:09   Link #57
Lunarskylar

is bee dead or what? no one seems to care, what became of that tentacle?
Old 2014-04-03, 01:50   Link #58
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
It sucks, but sadly....Naruto is an Oedipus.
No he isn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
is bee dead or what? no one seems to care, what became of that tentacle?
Lol! He joined Anko and Yamato in the land of forgotten ones!
Old 2014-04-03, 01:58   Link #59
HasuMasu
*Artist

Except we know where Anko and Yamato are, but no idea where Bee is.
Old 2014-04-03, 02:39   Link #60
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
No he isn't!

Lol! He joined Anko and Yamato in the land of forgotten ones!
Why using Wikipedia which has been known to edit?

It is generally understood that when one is under Oedipus complex, it means the person is a momma's boy or wishes to be with someone who reminds him of his mother.

If Naruto wanted to bang his mother for real, it would be called incest.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion