Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-21, 16:26   Link #1141
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Like everything else my conclusions are based what the anime has shown, I can't do much then that because it's all that has happened. If there was more to it based on LN I'm completely open to it and will certainly accept such explanations as long as it not too contradictory (which at that point I'll would just have separate the two as LN version and Anime version).

That's why I said, that I won't blame you. It's just that, people don't seem to understand the reason for my weekly routine.

I, for one, have already done such.

I didn't and I even agreed with you uptil one point in my post.

I am sorry than. I sincerely apologies for my possible misinterpretation.
No problem. Like monir said earlier, anyone who has ever had sub-par adaptation of their favorite books/comics/mangas/whatever certainly understands your POV.

Quote:
But that's what I was talking about. Her hostility towards Kojou overshadows her diminutive tsundere advances towards Kojou. To further my point, her strong implications of being lesbo for Yukina, coupled with her clashing assertment that the only reason she bothers with Kojou is because of Yukina, destroys any kinds of hints of affection.
Yeah and that why I said I understood Kojou why would be baffled at her actions at first especially since he didn't know anything about her before. But considering that (atleast in the anime) she is no longer violent towards him (just regular Tunsdere really), calls him up at night + Yukina's talk that he would have picked up the signs now. But hey Kojou himself says that doesn't he understand women so his obliviousness kinda layed it out on his own.

Quote:
All said, in the end it comes down to how you interpret the situations, how you define "dense", and how you expect Kojou to react in the said situations.
True, but just because I find Kojou dense doesn't mean I hate him or anything either.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 16:36   Link #1142
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Yeah and that why I said I understood Kojou why would be baffled at her actions at first especially since he didn't know anything about her before. But considering that (atleast in the anime) she is no longer violent towards him (just regular Tunsdere really), calls him up at night + Yukina's talk that he would have picked up the signs now. But hey Kojou himself says that doesn't he understand women so his obliviousness kinda layed it out on his own.
Correction, she is still verbally violent towards Kojou, and curses him on regular occasions. I already explained why she implies to bother with Kojou.

Your viewing things from the seat of spectator. You have to dive into Kojou's mind to judge fairly.

Fine, lets do this. First lets start with these questions, and work our way through this.

What do you want Kojou to do? What do you expect of him in those situations?
Old 2013-12-21, 16:59   Link #1143
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Correction, she is still verbally violent towards Kojou, and curses him on regular occasions. I already explained why she implies to bother with Kojou.
The anime hasn't shown that, in fact IIRC in ep 9 their had pretty pleasant conversation up on till the end. Really I've seen more dere towards him then tsun past the 2nd arc.

Quote:
Your viewing things from the seat of spectator. You have to dive into Kojou's mind to judge fairly.
As you said yourself, the anime rare ever dives into Kojou's mind so all I can go on is based on his actions and mannerisms. I can't see or know about what isn't shown.

Quote:
Fine, lets do this. First lets start with these questions, and work our way through this.

What do you want Kojou to do? What do you expect of him in those situations?
I want him to atleast consider the possibly of such a notation based on Sayaka's contradictory attitude/actions towards him compared to everything else after hearing Yukina's analysis of her character. Acknowledge the inconsistencies then decide if he wants to pursue further for proof or not. Kinda of like what's he doing with Asagi. Just don't ignore/miss details continue to point to a certain direction. That's mostly it really (though I would prefer a confrontation).
Old 2013-12-21, 17:22   Link #1144
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

The anime hasn't shown that, in fact IIRC in ep 9 their had pretty pleasant conversation up on till the end. Really I've seen more dere towards him then tsun past the 2nd arc.

It did. She cursed him on both of their interactions. "Cough" butchering, and misrepresentation "cough" "cough"

I want him to atleast consider the possibly of such a notation based on Sayaka's contradictory attitude/ations towards him compared to everything else after hearing Yukina's analysis of her character. Acknowledge the inconsistencies then decide if he wants to pursue further for proof or not. Kinda of like what's he doing with Asagi.

You said it yourself. We only have so much material to make such statements.

Just don't ignore/miss details continue to point to a certain direction. That's mostly it really (though I would prefer a confrontation).

Since Kojou is practically an wooden doll in the anime you wouldn't know, but going by his personality that's likely not possible.

He wants to be friends, not lovers with the surrounding girls.

Do understand, that my words are limited because of the rules applied to this thread.

Last edited by Ougon; 2013-12-21 at 18:23. Reason: Edited to avoid even hinting at things.
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 18:59   Link #1145
erdii

at this point I can only say Kujou is unlucky character. girls are putting him strange situation then wenting their anger on him. he was kissed two times against his own will but again he was blamed for these. not every guy would fall for someone who kisses them. actually it may even bother them. basically what these girls are doing can be considered crime. they are putting presure on him based on their own feelings. none of them thinks about Kujou's feeling just force themselves on him (mentally not physically). Kujou was kissed three times and none of them was of his own will. he should be considered victim but he becomes the villain. somehow these kind of heroines annoys me a lot

well I really pity this kind of characters that are used by the girls.
Old 2013-12-21, 19:31   Link #1146
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:

It did. She cursed him on both of their interactions. "Cough" butchering, and misrepresentation "cough" "cough"
Well certainly changes somethings, thanks for pointing that out.

Quote:
Since Kojou is practically an wooden doll in the anime you wouldn't know, but going by his personality that's likely not possible.

He wants to be friends, not lovers with the surrounding girls.

Do understand, that my words are limited because of the rules applied to this thread.
More reason to set things straight then starting with Asagi who's feelings he is aware of, so she stops getting mad at him all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
at this point I can only say Kujou is unlucky character. girls are putting him strange situation then wenting their anger on him. he was kissed two times against his own will but again he was blamed for these. not every guy would fall for someone who kisses them. actually it may even bother them. basically what these girls are doing can be considered crime. they are putting presure on him based on their own feelings. none of them thinks about Kujou's feeling just force themselves on him (mentally not physically). Kujou was kissed three times and none of them was of his own will. he should be considered victim but he becomes the villain. somehow these kind of heroines annoys me a lot

I don't like this line of logic here because Kojou is just as guilty since he does nothing. If that's what bothers him he say so and stop acting the victim as it will get him nowhere. There is little to no communication from anyone on the subject so this what you get. I personally don't think he really dislikes it hence where we are now.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-12-21 at 19:50.
Old 2013-12-21, 19:33   Link #1147
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post

It was four times. 1st: With Asagi, 2nd: With Yukina (though he was unconscious), 3rd: With Folia, 4th: With Folia (in LN this kiss was much longer, and Folia was tasting Kojou's lips to her hearts content).

PS: I am backing down with flooding this thread with clusters of debates. Since its destroying the potential of this thread.

Those who want to continue, PM, or VM me.
Old 2013-12-21, 22:18   Link #1148
rladls716

Good, more than 13 episodes, I'm looking forward to Koujo's "wait a moment! this is an accident this time it is..." with a girl moment.

I was thinking this time Koujo would lose this time, but a familiar can negate Kanon's abilities was out of nowhere.
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 23:37   Link #1149
whitecloud

now im thinking...i guess the only girl that can truly effectively put a dent to him is himegami eh? too bad she is in toaru, in this world she will be truly usefull
Old 2013-12-22, 09:28   Link #1150
Dark Wing

Man this show has had so many similarities to the Index series that it's absolutely ludicrous really. I mean damn cross-over when?
Old 2013-12-22, 09:30   Link #1151
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Man this show has had so many similarities to the Index series that it's absolutely ludicrous really. I mean damn cross-over when?
When Kojou acquires Supernatural Negating JILL hand
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 09:48   Link #1152
whitecloud

you want kojou to meet touma? what do you think would happen?both of them would just likely drink in the bar telling stories about girl trouble and bad luck that keep following them
Old 2013-12-22, 11:35   Link #1153
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Why does Kojou keep biting every new girl he meets? He even bit kanon, but that's not accurate since it was his familiar that bit kanon. The only ones who are not bitten (yet) is nagisa, asagi and natsuki, although he already knew them before he became a vampire and asagi kinda already got bit when kojou was looking at her earrings. The only exception to this is the non-human astarte.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 12:33   Link #1154
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Because it's a harem show and adding new girls to the harem is how the genre works?
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 12:44   Link #1155
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
Why does Kojou keep biting every new girl he meets?
It's the other way round. The girls are offering themselves to be bitten.
Old 2013-12-22, 13:34   Link #1156
Breimoon

even more campione! elements in the this episode
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 16:11   Link #1157
Dahak86
Classics never age

Images
xmas time
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 16:14   Link #1158
Kakurin
大佐

Asagi! Himeragi! But where's La Folia?
Old 2013-12-22, 17:20   Link #1159
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Asagi! Himeragi! But where's La Folia?
Replaced by Val-kun.

PS: You forgot Sayaka!!

Yukina seems to be really popular with Dengeki Bunko... Just see their bunkoten twitter page...
Old 2013-12-22, 17:28   Link #1160
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Replaced by Val-kun.

PS: You forgot Sayaka!!
I'm not having Sayaka in my top list, but I admit that she can be very cute.

Tags
supernatural, vampires