AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-30, 11:10   Link #10261
blueexorcist

Spoiler for Ilya:

Ikousai is in need of some Love simulation and she will finally understand what she is feeling..
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 11:33   Link #10262
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Actually, I think it may well be over 97 by now.

Remember it was only 97 while she was still doubting her love and, to a certain degree, denying it. Think of it being similar to how Koyuki was pre volume 3, or even Miyabi pre volume 8. Now, considering those two examples, I think that when we see her value next time, it should be a goof bit higher, especially if what you mentioned where to take place(remember Shinobu's case).
Old 2017-01-30, 11:37   Link #10263
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Its more like the less defense magic that is left the stronger faster etc the runes are. It also seems that Regina is observing the situation in the sky ready to strike at any time. I think however she is preparing to attack who ever wins. (two bird one stone)
Also I think that maybe Dark Ilya is releasing radiation each time she reports information. I mean if someone if split into two and sends information wouldn't there be magic fluctuations? What if during those times she releases some radiation during that time? It would be slower since she isn't facing Gina and a thousand clones but still. It would work. Also it wouldn't be detected since it is expected. (The magic fluctuations) Also since its slower no one notices and its slow enough to allow her "allied" forces to still fight. That way it would make another reason that black Ilya stays behind. It would be a hidden trump card. All of this is speculation.
Thoughts?
Yeah, I think you're right. Nice work on thinking of this up to this much. But again, Robin Hood's contractor's name is Gino, not Gina. It's just one letter, but still. Please get it right?

@Sparhawk: Yeah. I hope you're right that the person who uses it won't die. If Beatrix also dies like Hrotsvit, German Mythology will be destroyed. And plus it'd suck for her to die, and I'm not just saying that for German Mythology.

@Blueexorcist: If Beatrix really becomes a permanent ally of Japan here and decides to never fight him in this war, then I can see what you said being a thing. But the question is, will it really happen in time to let Kazuki be able to see her positivity level when they fight Ililya together?

Edit: One post late.
@Omega: You may not be able to tell from the way Blueexorcist did it, but the one who said this:
Quote:
According to one of the spoilers from this Volume, they're going to be defeat Ililya with Kazuki using Beatrix's Level 10 spell after kissing her. If that spoiler is true, it'd be good to see. But I wonder how it'll work when Kazuki can't see Beatrix's positivity level right now (it's supposed to be 97 or so, but even knowing that in his mind shouldn't help if he currently can't see it at all).
Was me.

And yeah, I think you're right now that you mention it. But then again, Koyuki's case was different, with her positivity level being held back below 65. Beatrix was above 65.
Old 2017-01-30, 11:40   Link #10264
sparhawk1610
Asura

@DragonOsman

I think that we will see her positivity level. Also, I believe that she will not fight Kazuki after what she said in the previous chapter. To me it looks like her feelings win over her desire to win Ragnarok war.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 11:42   Link #10265
KnightShade

I think windgrace is right, the killing blow should be exclusive to gungnir. The kings authority is foresight but that doesnt grant beatrix hrotsvits sacred treasure.
Old 2017-01-30, 11:58   Link #10266
charasu
DigiDestinied

holyshietttttttt this chapther is chaos@@
Old 2017-01-30, 12:43   Link #10267
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
@DragonOsman

I think that we will see her positivity level. Also, I believe that she will not fight Kazuki after what she said in the previous chapter. To me it looks like her feelings win over her desire to win Ragnarok war.
I think you're right, yeah. Either way, I hope we find out about her positivity level soon.

@Kidstandout: What do you mean with the killing blow being exclusive to Gungnir?
Old 2017-01-30, 12:50   Link #10268
KnightShade

She cant inherit gungnir through king authority as its a sacred treasure. The authority itself is the power of foresight.
Old 2017-01-30, 13:13   Link #10269
charasu
DigiDestinied

i only can say, holy shit again in this chapter@@
================

damn you author

Last edited by charasu; 2017-01-30 at 13:26.
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 13:27   Link #10270
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
i only can say, holy shit again in this chapter@@
You say this twice even though there is only one update. Do you know something we dont?
Old 2017-01-30, 13:34   Link #10271
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He only just now caught up to the translation, if I understood it right.

But about Gungnir: Then Kazuki also can't get Gungnir just from kissing her unless her Level 10 spell has something to do with it, right?
Old 2017-01-30, 13:38   Link #10272
KnightShade

But nothing happened this chapter as of yet for him to say damn you author.

Exactly
Old 2017-01-30, 13:52   Link #10273
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Perhaps the crop out to you-know-what. Or the reactions of the characters thereafter.

In regards to Thors lvl 10, any takers on what it will be?
Old 2017-01-30, 14:16   Link #10274
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Thors Level 10 has already been shown it is Mjölnir.
Old 2017-01-30, 14:33   Link #10275
OmegaWeaponZ

It wasn't stated as being the level 10 spell, simply as being high leveled. It could, in fact be something else entirely.

Kinda like how Yagrush and Ayemur were synonymous with Baal/Melquart and weren't his level 10, or Susanoo and Murakomo, it is possible that it could also not be his level 10 spell.

Well, at least, I'm hoping for something different rather than a spell used as early as v2. Heck, the other lvl 10 that Kazuki had to wait to use even long after it was shown, Asmodeus' level 10, was changed when he used it for himself.
Old 2017-01-30, 14:35   Link #10276
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't remember that. But really, Beatrix already used it? So then Gungnir would have to be related to Odin's Level 10, then, unless we did already see that, too, and Gungnir isn't involved in it.

Gungnir can only materialize when the German King is on the verge of death and the King's Authority is on at full power. If Kazuki manages to kiss Beatrix when she's like that, he'll get both Mjolnir and Gungnir. But I'm not sure if he can wielding both at once, so maybe not. Just Mjolnir should be enough.

Edit: One post late.
Yeah, it'd be good if it wasn't something seen that early on (Volume 2 or so). But what do you mean about Asmodeus' Level 10 being different when Kazuki used it?
Old 2017-01-30, 14:48   Link #10277
charasu
DigiDestinied

Spoiler for :

asmodeus lv.10 seventh inferno when kazuki use it and it still same
baal lv.10 is beelzebub
what are you talking about omega?

if you talking about kaguya "galaxy" that is her original spell@@
Old 2017-01-30, 14:54   Link #10278
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Well, that's what I get for using the wikia that not to updated and has some wrong information because on the wikia Mjölnir is stated as Level 10.
Old 2017-01-30, 14:55   Link #10279
charasu
DigiDestinied

@^ at least i can confirm this without using spoiler.
Old 2017-01-30, 15:08   Link #10280
OmegaWeaponZ

When it was initially used, Seventh Inferno killed all indiscriminately(refer to volume 1).

In volume 10, which was when he was facing that Red dud from America, it was stated that it controlled both Life and Death, thereby nullifying the hold of death that Red's spell had on the children at that power plant. This, in part, was due to Kaguya herself not understanding the concept of it well. If I remember well it was due to some of her own internal struggle.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem