AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-06-02, 23:59   Link #7061
bashkim1234

Ise is ultimated class or Satan class after unlocking the power of his Body. In shin volume to Ise dragon Aura was that of high class devil. Ise dragon Aura is now beyond that level,because Ddragi stated,that he has now the Aura of transcendent being.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-03, 11:07   Link #7062
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I meant that issei was a high class close to ultimate, but not yet ultimate ... as well as the difference between riser volume 2 and rias volume 2, both were high class but riser was stronger.

and issei in his ultimate class balance breaker close to satan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Ise is ultimated class or Satan class after unlocking the power of his Body. In shin volume to Ise dragon Aura was that of high class devil. Ise dragon Aura is now beyond that level,because Ddragi stated,that he has now the Aura of transcendent being.
In its most powerful form it is currently transcendental and that was said shin dxd 1, I do not see why its base will change so much now.
For example your base didn't change much when you switched from BxB to CxC

Since if you're right about increasing base power, CxC should now be god class and enough to defeat diehauser ...
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-03, 12:35   Link #7063
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Issei once he's mastered all forms of power.
Base = Ultimate Devil class
BxB = Satan class
CxC = Heavenly Dragon class
DxD = Dragon God class
AxA + ExE = Above ExE evil gods class
Old 2020-06-03, 12:39   Link #7064
bashkim1234

Quote:
In its most powerful form it is currently transcendental and that was said shin dxd 1, I do not see why its base will change so much now.
For example your base didn't change much when you switched from BxB to CxC

Since if you're right about increasing base power, CxC should now be god class and enough to defeat diehauser ...
You now well that Ise had the power of low class devil,when Ise was reincarned. When Ise achived a full BXB and awakend Trinia and CXC Ise power at his peak was ultimated class devil.
Azzael stated, Akeno,Kiba and Ise have the power equal of high-class devil. In Ise case he reached ultimated class devil thanks Triania and CXC. So if Ise was at that time in his BXB high-class devil . It would mean that Ise base form was middle clas devil.
When Ise awakend his DXD mode all his forms got increase .
In shin highschool DxD volume 1 Ise had the dragon Aura of high class devil. Ise Pseudo DXD mode is heavenly dragon class. In this form Ise is tancenden . But after Ise awakend his true DXD Ddragi said,that he has now the Aura of transcendent being. Ise base will ultimated class or Satan class.
Old 2020-06-03, 14:15   Link #7065
godz

Quote:
You now well that Ise had the power of low class devil,when Ise was reincarned. When Ise achived a full BXB and awakend Trinia and CXC Ise power at his peak was ultimated class devil.
Azzael stated, Akeno,Kiba and Ise have the power equal of high-class devil. In Ise case he reached ultimated class devil thanks Triania and CXC. So if Ise was at that time in his BXB high-class devil . It would mean that Ise base form was middle clas devil.
When Ise awakend his DXD mode all his forms got increase .
In shin highschool DxD volume 1 Ise had the dragon Aura of high class devil. Ise Pseudo DXD mode is heavenly dragon class. In this form Ise is tancenden . But after Ise awakend his true DXD Ddragi said,that he has now the Aura of transcendent being. Ise base will ultimated class or Satan class.
We still have not translated shin dxd 4 and there is still the variable that is the duel that will be between the issei team vs diehsuer team in shin dxd 5, so after shin dxd 5 we will have a solid base of the current issei base.

since if the situation happens that diehsuer is still stronger than issei CxC, then it could be said that issei current base is not yet ultimate.
Old 2020-06-03, 15:17   Link #7066
bashkim1234

Quote:
We still have not translated shin dxd 4 and there is still the variable that is the duel that will be between the issei team vs diehsuer team in shin dxd 5, so after shin dxd 5 we will have a solid base of the current issei base.

since if the situation happens that diehsuer is still stronger than issei CxC, then it could be said that issei current base is not yet ultimate.
After he awakend Ophis power his dragon Aura is high-class devil. He also awakend GR power now His base and all his other form got increase. I Think Ise base ultimated class devil At least.
Old 2020-06-03, 15:32   Link #7067
godz

I will wait for shin dxd 5, there we will have more solid information about the growth of issei and how this will influence the combat of issei team vs diehsuer team.
Old 2020-06-04, 02:36   Link #7068
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Issei once he's mastered all forms of power.
Base = Ultimate Devil class
BxB = Satan class
CxC = Heavenly Dragon class
DxD = Dragon God class
AxA + ExE = Above ExE evil gods class
Well I guess that Ise and Vali will reached heavenly dragon class in CxC and EJOD, when Ise and Vali base reached satan class. But you guess could be correct.

Quote:
I will wait for shin dxd 5, there we will have more solid information about the growth of issei and how this will influence the combat of issei team vs diehsuer team.
I have to agree with you in this regard. We have to wait, how much Ise base has increase.
Old 2020-06-04, 02:44   Link #7069
bashkim1234

Well I would like If Ise would use his flame blaze and other dragon relate abilities in his next match. Ise needs more abilities or techniques, because his techniques are copy-past.
Old 2020-06-04, 03:06   Link #7070
Itsmepatrick

Yeah he should use Flame Blaze,Dragonification and other Dragon related abilities in his future fights since some of his abilities for sure will be Invalidated by Diehauser .
Will be great if Issei can also improve his use of Penetrate like how Draig skillfully use it against Crom Cruach.l

Last edited by Itsmepatrick; 2020-06-04 at 08:16.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 07:15   Link #7071
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Yeah he should Flame Blaze,Dragonification and other Dragon related abilities more often since some of his abilities for sure will be Invalidated by Diehauser .
Will be great if Issei can also improve his use of Penetrate like how Draig skillfully use it against Crom Cruach.
Ise will probably not use his true DxD mode, because he cannot sustain for long period of time. Dielhauser ability has a limit : This guy is a master strategist, but his power in just satan class.
Old 2020-06-04, 08:09   Link #7072
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Ise will probably not use his true DxD mode, because he cannot sustain for long period of time. Dielhauser ability has a limit : This guy is a master strategist, but his power in just satan class.
It will be like an overkill so I don't think he will use his DxD forms. His power in his DxD forms is Heavenly Dragon class and Diehauser is just a Satan class. There's also Draig who can just brute force Diehausers members. True DxD will be use I think against Indra's team and also the upcoming UL invaders.
Old 2020-06-04, 08:52   Link #7073
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
It will be like an overkill so I don't think he will use his DxD forms. His power in his DxD forms is Heavenly Dragon class and Diehauser is just a Satan class. There's also Draig who can just brute force Diehausers members. True DxD will be use I think against Indra's team and also the upcoming UL invaders.
I hope Ise would get the real atmira this time,because this time Limit is annoying. I hope Ise will also start to transform into a huge dragon.
I hope that Dielhauser turn to be a super devil,because I want to See what will Happen to RYUUTEIMARU now after Ise unlocked bis true DXD mode.
Old 2020-06-04, 08:58   Link #7074
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
T DxD has a count of 88 as P DxD, so the limit time is not relevant when at the least a fight can durate max 10/15 minutes.

See suddenly Belial as Super devil is even worse to see nerfed issei in shin 5, because would be illogic
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 10:38   Link #7075
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
T DxD has a count of 88 as P DxD, so the limit time is not relevant when at the least a fight can durate max 10/15 minutes.

See suddenly Belial as Super devil is even worse to see nerfed issei in shin 5, because would be illogic
diehauser could simply avoid him and be done whit it, like teleporting around via magic whenever issei is close by. just because issei wants a head on fight it doesn't mean diehauser has to give it, here is hoping we see diehauser try to even the odds by using all the underhanded means he can
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 13:20   Link #7076
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
diehauser could simply avoid him and be done whit it, like teleporting around via magic whenever issei is close by. just because issei wants a head on fight it doesn't mean diehauser has to give it, here is hoping we see diehauser try to even the odds by using all the underhanded means he can
Belial is considerevoly slower than issei, would not even be able to see him, as for the fact that this has been showed only from Walburga. If it was so easy, a lot of others character would have done it. Furthermore Angra was trying to escape with the teleporting, but issei was too fast to say an example.

Make worthless boosted gear or evil pieces for the plot, otherwise Issei would kick his ass and of all the team easily, because there are not strategies to face an opponent a lot of stronger than you
Old 2020-06-04, 14:22   Link #7077
godz

There is still the plot twist that some do not like, diehsuer super devil.
Old 2020-06-04, 14:57   Link #7078
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Yeah, make now even Grayfia, Serafall, Falbium and others characters super devils for the plot. However it would not change nothing, would be even worse because at the max would be at the level of Rivezim, too weak for issei T DxD, giving even the possibility to summon Ddraig.

This develop withtout count that would be illogic would be even worse
Old 2020-06-04, 15:14   Link #7079
bashkim1234

If Ise can use his true DXD mode and summon Ddragi ,Dielhauser will destroyed.
Old 2020-06-04, 16:44   Link #7080
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
It'll be worst if Ishi makes that happen. With 2 Heavenly Dragon class and a Maou class in Issei's team it'll be too easy for them to win so I think there will be some weird plot that may happen like UL sealing his Longinus for a period of time or maybe there will some rule in the game which will limit the power of players cause If not Issei and Draig will just bully the Diehausers team .