Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-22, 22:08   Link #461
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
The answer is in a spoiler tag for a reason. If anyone is brave/foolish enough to open this then don't blame me for anything you read, you know the risk of opening a spoiler tag.
Spoiler for Kobato & Sena:
Oh Sena

Just wondering though, is it explained why Sena didn't see Maria as little sister figure to go crazy too? Maria does act like a little sister to Kodaka too, and beside she IS a little sister. Though if I'm not mistaken Sena does take care of Maria when the club went to the amusement park, CMIIW.

Does Maria's bad mouth and personality turn Sena off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
we havent seen that side of her in the anime, too sad since kanae already plays well another character with that trait.
Judging by the preview,
Spoiler for not sure if it should be on spoiler tag since it already happened on LN but not on anime, but just in case:
Old 2011-11-22, 22:59   Link #462
potchip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Wow, thanks for the information. I think all those games she plays has permanently stained her brain or something. If I was Kodaka, Sena would be scratched off the potential girls to date list. With behavior like that how does she ever expect to win him over...?
As if an 'avid dating sim gamer' wouldn't have scratched a girl off that very list already. Though apparently gamer anime girls are very popular on anime forums. I'm always at a loss as to why...there are boundaries of what one can and cannot discuss with a girl. It is really like hiring a car to shelter from rain..wrong purpose.

In a way all Haganai characters are gag characters and don't think we are supposed to read too much into a character's personality via their more outlandish behaviours (yeah I know...). And that Kodaka is rather protective of Kobato against Sena and Kobato sort of runs to Yozora as 2nd preference after An-chan because she can somewhat subdue Sena, not because they had rapport or anything.

Maria's cuteness comes directly from Yozora's manipulation I reckon. If she's left unchecked she'd be quite annoying, but once put in her place by the sadist is amusing.
potchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 05:10   Link #463
Johnny
Working the bags...

Just seen an update in volume 7 and another thing to add to the Sena's creepy list. Also from reading the posts around here I think I see what Rika was starting to try and convey to Kodaka...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 17:40   Link #464
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Just wondering though, is it explained why Sena didn't see Maria as little sister figure to go crazy too? Maria does act like a little sister to Kodaka too, and beside she IS a little sister. Though if I'm not mistaken Sena does take care of Maria when the club went to the amusement park, CMIIW.

Does Maria's bad mouth and personality turn Sena off?
I think it's just how Maria came across as annoying to Sena, and Kobato is more attractive (in more sense than one ) to Sena...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 10:30   Link #465
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Maybe it's the blond hair (No offense against RL blondes, but don't you notice how Sena's only fixated on blondes in the RL of the story? I don't include the eroges she plays.)

Anyway, Boss is 2/3 done with his Volume 1 chapter, so I helped him out with the other remaining volume 1 chapter. He'll upload his part when he's done.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 22:14   Link #466
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
I think it's just how Maria came across as annoying to Sena, and Kobato is more attractive (in more sense than one ) to Sena...
It's that shy personality I think, Maria is more open with people while Kobato is usually hiding behind her brother.
Brimstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 22:38   Link #467
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

it could be sena nancisicm since she and kobato look very alike, and from what we know they might be related.
Old 2011-11-25, 02:26   Link #468
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Found the Connect raw. Since there's no image (well, aside from the cover) on it, I gave up trying to read it since it made me dizzy XDD

Quote:
As annoying as Maria usually is, she could be cute if one treat her kindly, just like Kodaka or Yukimura. But yeah, Kobato is more fun to teased anyway.
But just for once I'd like to see Sena trying to 'rape' Maria and see her reaction XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Maybe it's the blond hair (No offense against RL blondes, but don't you notice how Sena's only fixated on blondes in the RL of the story? I don't include the eroges she plays.)

Anyway, Boss is 2/3 done with his Volume 1 chapter, so I helped him out with the other remaining volume 1 chapter. He'll upload his part when he's done.
Thanks for translating the remaining chapter

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-11-25 at 20:29. Reason: removed quote and answer (forum rule 1.1)
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 05:39   Link #469
daku_noroi
★_★

sorry well i think i should be really thankful about i got overboard i really wish to read it as much as possible

Hottoni gomenasai >_<
*BOWS HEAD*
daku_noroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 05:50   Link #470
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just realized there's also some chapters of volume 7 translated on Baka-Tsuki, w00t XD
Thank you, whoever you are ^^

Random thought. There's a chapter title remind me of Saint Seiya's opening song
Old 2011-11-25, 06:42   Link #471
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

^Yes, I think it is.
Awesome find

Those 3 chapters on Baka-Tsuki and that 1 last chapter of vol 7..... Wow. Just wow. Now I'm really curious what's gonna happen on next volume

Just want to ask
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-11-25, 07:00   Link #472
daku_noroi
★_★

ummm.... Yeah your right its quite odd but.. I think.. Base From the last chap. Of v7.. Aren't them friends already? So maybe like hitagi senjougahara .. Yozora also lie lowed her bad mouth.. I think?
Old 2011-11-25, 09:58   Link #473
Brimstone
Banned

Something very wrong just happened

Brimstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 10:21   Link #474
daku_noroi
★_★

eh? What is it? Are we meant to be alarmed?
Old 2011-11-25, 11:02   Link #475
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post

Where's this from?
Old 2011-11-25, 12:19   Link #476
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post

So, Kobato's rabbit doll will be its Kyubey then?
Old 2011-11-25, 12:36   Link #477
daku_noroi
★_★

...kyubey?
Old 2011-11-25, 13:05   Link #478
VVolf
夜空派

Kyuubi, I think he means.
VVolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 15:22   Link #479
LC
Shocking Pink

What point do you all think the anime is going to end on? It seems to me that it might end with vol. 4.
Old 2011-11-25, 15:48   Link #480
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
What point do you all think the anime is going to end on? It seems to me that it might end with vol. 4.
most likely at the novel 4 prologue.

Last edited by zeniselv; 2011-11-25 at 19:14. Reason: i gave it a volume more.
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen