AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-03-20, 02:51   Link #9801
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to katiemirmo
Welcome to all the new members, sorry I can't greet you one by one ^^
Enjoy your stay~
katiemirmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 09:43   Link #9802
Seion Sayu

yeah ^_^ thanks sorry, I'm just used to making a thread the moment I join a forum. ^^; Sorry.

Anywho, the name is Sayuri. I am Japanese, Chinese, and Filipino. I used to live in parts of Osaka, Tokyo, Japan. I do travel to Asia whenever possible. I speak fluent Tagalog, basic Japanese, I am supposed to know Mandarin from my grandmother, but unfortunately she passed away 3 years ago.

Is there a photo thread?
Seion Sayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 09:52   Link #9803
Good Apollo
I'm Burning Star IV

HI guess what..... I'm NEW. just came joined another forum recently which seems to be die but hopefully i have better luck here yeah?
Good Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 09:58   Link #9804
Kanra
Lurker

Hello all!
I'm new to the forum (shocking news!) and I don't really know what else to write so I'm just going to end my message here :3
Kanra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 14:01   Link #9805
Tia
passionate

Cool

hi all,i'm a newb here though not on anime forums in general.hope to make a lot of friends here and enjoy my stay
Tia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 14:27   Link #9806
rathbaster

Hi!

New here (as one might guess)

I just discovered digital fan subs a month ago.

I remember the days when a "fansub" meant a script in one hand and VHS copy of an imported laser disc in the machine This is far more convenient and I wish to thank all the subbers who do this for us.
rathbaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 14:32   Link #9807
hinakatbklyn

To all the "New" members: Summer Rain, Kanra, Tia, and Rathbaster, Welcome.
Old 2010-03-20, 17:21   Link #9808
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to katiemirmo
Welcome to all the new members, Hope you enjoy your stay here
katiemirmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 17:38   Link #9809
wotad

Hello Im Callum

i like chicken and coca cola xD

im here cause i love code geass and wanna no more and get more facts about upcoming season rumors xD
wotad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 18:23   Link #9810
vozenpop
Yui&!

hola, new member--be kind.
vozenpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 09:38   Link #9811
yukimiaka18

hello everyone....

Im Hazel from Philippines.....

i love animes.....ever since....since childhood.....i love singing and memorizing their songs.....

i like Fushigi Yuugi all of its series......Ayashino Ceres, Itazura na kiss, Code Geass and Claymore.....
and a lot more.....

Special A...,,,Ouran High School Host Club,

nice to meet you all guys...im just a newbie here....hope that i could keep in touch with everyone of you...all of us anime lovers....
yukimiaka18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 15:17   Link #9812
Ken Cannon

Hi guys! I'm new to this forum, but I'm an average poster on "naruto fan forums" but I think I'll have fun here, and nice to meet you all!
Ken Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 23:58   Link #9813
Galaxy

I'm back
I finally remembered my account info
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 03:45   Link #9814
Acylia

I'm new to the forum, but not to anime
Acylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 16:12   Link #9815
IuseMaya

Hello everyone. I am new to Animesuki... My name is Jordan, and I will be moving to Japan in 3 months. I love anime, mainly the creation of anime itself though. I am a Maya animator now, working on projects for various people. I will be attending university in Japan. That's about it.
IuseMaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 16:39   Link #9816
Psycho 101
~Warrior Chef~

Send a message via MSN to Psycho 101 Send a message via Yahoo to Psycho 101
Well I actually did one of these last year. But a bunch of personal issues came up that required my attention. Like being physically assaulted by my boss and losing my job, and my gf and I breaking up and her becoming a psychotic delusional nut hellbent on "ruining me" for example. So not much time for the net and online stuff. Got a bunch of it settled so here I am...again. I didn't post a real intro with info last time so I'll do it this time. Better late then never right?

My name is Sean and I'm 27 years old. I live in Maryland USA (yes it's a state lol) and rent a house with my gf and 2 friends. I'm about 60% Irish and 40% Scottish and it also seems someone in my family got into the Navajo wood pile. Which explains why my grandfather was tan with no body hair despite being Scottish lol.

I'm 6'1 with dark reddish blond hair and bright blue eyes that turn an ice blue in winter. I'm built like an oaf/viking(think Shrek lol)...that would be the Celtic heritage. I also wear contacts as I'm blind as a bat.

I live with a dog and 2 cats though they're not mine. The cats are my gf's and the dog belongs to one of the other roommates. My dog stayed with my parents when I moved back out (3rd time for that) as she had become the "family" dog.

As for some of my "likes and "dislikes" i like anime. Duh lol. I also like drinking, bowling, shooting pool, watching movies, sweeping a woman off her feet, collecting all sorts of junk (I'm a packrat), going to concerts, hanging with friends, making money, and my number one thing to do is cook. I also like people to be open and honest with me as I'm dense and don't get hints well at all.

I dislike arrogant people, back stabbing cheating women, alcoholics, any sort of bigot or racist, animal abusers, bugs (god I can't stand bugs), and people who needlessly waste food

being an anime forum I guess I should mention some of my favorite anime and manga this time lol. For anime some favorites include Oh My Goddess, "X" (the tv series not the god awful movie), Haibane Renmei, Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust, Fatal Fury,12 Kingdoms, You're Under Arrest, Samurai X, Ninja Scroll, Ai Yori Aoshi, Getbackers, Black Lagoon, Kurau, Witchblade, Street Fighter II V, Shuffle, Nanoha, Hellsing Ultimate, and Aria.

As for some of my favorite manga they include Oh My Goddess, Ai Yori Aoshi, Saiyuki, Getbackers, Vampire Hunter D novels, Bleach, Lone Wolf and Cub books, Battle Vixens, Aria, Enchanter, Negima, Galaxy Angel, Sundome, Rosario + Vampire, and Blood Alone.

Some of my favorite games include Max Payne 2, Resident Evil series, Silent Hill series, Halo (especially online), the old Lunar RPG games, The "shinning" series of games (Shining Force, Shining tears etc.) Final Fantasy series, COD Modern Warfare 2, Command and Conquer series, and any good NHL game.

If you want to know anything else feel free to ask.
Old 2010-03-22, 21:24   Link #9817
mystycbill

hey im kind of new here and i was just wondering if anybody wanted to be friends.

hey im a total newb to this so i might be needing help some time so if i ask please help. also jst wondering if anybody wants to be friends.

Last edited by NightWish; 2010-03-23 at 03:21. Reason: Merged
mystycbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 03:10   Link #9818
crazymomo

Smile

Ahoy hoy everyone! I am new to these forums and would just like to introduce myself here. My alias is crazymomo, or mofo-momo or just simply momo... i thinks im gonna like it around here...
crazymomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 10:26   Link #9819
Sanger Zonvolt
Sword That Cleaves Evil

I am Sanger! Sanger Zonvolt! The sword that cleaves evil!

and I have come to this forum.

I am a fan of all things mecha.

I also like various good anime/manga series, such as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kongou Banchou, Hokuto no Ken, and Saint Seiya.
Old 2010-03-24, 19:45   Link #9820
anuzan

Sup everybody im a noob here. only really been on 1 other anime forum but it died from lack of ppl using so looked for a new one and here is the best i could find :P
anuzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members