Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-30, 20:31   Link #2561
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
EHHHH? faith decreased in future eps now...
Tch, don't pay him any attention, director cuts applies to each arc animated, and so far only one story arc was concluded on TV wich is Tohka's arc, Yoshino's has yet to end this week's Friday.

The director is doing what Utable did with Fate/zero and Shaft's Shinbo did with Denpa Onna with DC's per arc and even one extra episode to end the third arc from the anime with a Blu Ray's ova.

So its darn obvious the Kotori's hug is gonna be included in the third Blu Ray.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 20:51   Link #2562
kagato3

My god if they are putting Origami dream there I have a bad feeling that they plan to cut it when was shown in the LN and if so All i can say is How the hell do they think cutting the most important part of her backstory is a good idea?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 20:57   Link #2563
sky black swordman

Thank god! There is hope that Tohka's and Shoidou's second kiss (the one in volume 2) will animated!
Old 2013-04-30, 21:10   Link #2564
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

what!! more DC!!!
where i can download full episode god dammit!!!!
Old 2013-04-30, 21:17   Link #2565
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
what!! more DC!!!
where i can download full episode god dammit!!!!
Download?
Wait for the BD release since those are samples screenshots.
Old 2013-04-30, 21:39   Link #2566
Marly
>AS

I'm more surprised that the director actually cares enough about this series to include these additional scenes to make the adaptation more faithful.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 22:05   Link #2567
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Tch, don't pay him any attention, director cuts applies to each arc animated, and so far only one story arc was concluded on TV wich is Tohka's arc, Yoshino's has yet to end this week's Friday.

The director is doing what Utable did with Fate/zero and Shaft's Shinbo did with Denpa Onna with DC's per arc and even one extra episode to end the third arc from the anime with a Blu Ray's ova.

So its darn obvious the Kotori's hug is gonna be included in the third Blu Ray.
I read from the Amazon description of the second volume of the blu ray, and it said that only episode 1-3 has the director's cut. I'm glad if I'm wrong though.

Last edited by Iggy_Pop; 2013-04-30 at 23:17.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 23:07   Link #2568
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
I read from the Amazon description of the second volume of the blu ray, and it said that only episode 1-3 has the director's cut. I'm glad if I'm wrong thoug.
You are not, I just checked and it's exactly as you say.
Old 2013-04-30, 23:09   Link #2569
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
My god if they are putting Origami dream there I have a bad feeling that they plan to cut it when was shown in the LN and if so All i can say is How the hell do they think cutting the most important part of her backstory is a good idea?
Well, they already pointed out her backstory at the end of episode 1. The dream would just serve to enhance it.

Guys, you do realize no dircetor's cut for future episodes doesn't mean they're going to keep cutting material, right? If they don't cut any more material (though I wouldn't be surprised if they do cut some), then there's no need for a DC.
Old 2013-05-01, 01:07   Link #2570
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well, they already pointed out her backstory at the end of episode 1. The dream would just serve to enhance it.

Guys, you do realize no dircetor's cut for future episodes doesn't mean they're going to keep cutting material, right? If they don't cut any more material (though I wouldn't be surprised if they do cut some), then there's no need for a DC.
No that dream is one of the central plot points for volume 4
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-05-01, 02:53   Link #2571
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
No that dream is one of the central plot points for volume 4
But it's a dream about how her parents were killed by a spirit, which was already revealed in episode 1. The dream may enhance that, but the whole backstory hasn't been cut.
Old 2013-05-01, 03:33   Link #2572
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
But it's a dream about how her parents were killed by a spirit, which was already revealed in episode 1. The dream may enhance that, but the whole backstory hasn't been cut.
You are kidding? The dream doesn't just show that her parents were killed by a spirit. It showed how they were killed, who she belived killed them and set up the climax of the 4th novel. It is the most important scene in her back story.
Old 2013-05-01, 09:44   Link #2573
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
You are kidding? The dream doesn't just show that her parents were killed by a spirit. It showed how they were killed, who she belived killed them and set up the climax of the 4th novel. It is the most important scene in her back story.
Well if there's anything in that dream scene that is actally the focus of anything, they'll put it in. Just don't make doom predictions of screwing up the 4th novel when we haven't even gotten to volume 3 yet.
Old 2013-05-01, 11:07   Link #2574
Shinon

volume 5 update the same for akihabara stories all done thx for translation it is epic
Old 2013-05-01, 11:09   Link #2575
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

A blog article I came across showing a closer look at some of the items in the volume 1 BD/DVD among other things.
Old 2013-05-01, 12:43   Link #2576
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
You are not, I just checked and it's exactly as you say.
Seriously, if that was accurate then it would be the worst marketing strategy in the story of merchandising because buyers won't have any interest on the later BD since they won't have nothing new.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-05-01 at 12:56.
Old 2013-05-01, 13:21   Link #2577
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
volume 5 update the same for akihabara stories all done thx for translation it is epic
am I the only one who was amused as hell when they both kissed him at the same time and wishing I saw his o crap face when tohka appeared haha so im guessing he explains what happened next but he's in trouble
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 14:04   Link #2578
leadeater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
Lovely. I am really wanting to get to Volume 7 though, it seems to be quite action packed. Also the Akihabara stories were quite cute, though short.
leadeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 15:22   Link #2579
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thanks Riki! The akihabara stories are cool and volume 5 is epic and it leads up nice to v6 and v7 although DEM is a real pain in the arse lol
Old 2013-05-01, 15:28   Link #2580
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Seriously, if that was accurate then it would be the worst marketing strategy in the story of merchandising because buyers won't have any interest on the later BD since they won't have nothing new.
It's a description from Amazon. Remember that. They're only writing down what they know for sure, otherwise it's the same as them promising pre-order bonuses in a future game but turns out they're wrong. Wait for official info from the studio/director.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy