AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-13, 23:38   Link #4521
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Still, how can you explain Rey's looking like a child when Gil told him Rau's death.
I totally forgot about that scene. Do you remember what phase it was shown?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 00:34   Link #4522
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I totally forgot about that scene. Do you remember what phase it was shown?
Sorry. Since I'm not a fan of Destiny, I don't really remember which episode (only remember the scene). Maybe in the last 10 episodes?
Old 2012-09-14, 00:58   Link #4523
monster

Actually, wasn't Rey already wearing the ZAFT Academy uniform when he was told by Durandal about the death of Rau? I think the scene of Rey as a child was the one with Rau himself.
Old 2012-09-14, 01:04   Link #4524
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That's what my memory is telling me too, that the child!Rey scenes were with Rau as his "parent".
Old 2012-09-14, 02:47   Link #4525
I Fail at Life

Seems they are making more and more subtle hints,that a Destiny Remaster could be coming (well obviously not too soon.)
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 03:05   Link #4526
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post
Seems they are making more and more subtle hints,that a Destiny Remaster could be coming (well obviously not too soon.)
If they do make one. Probably wouldn't be till 2014, which is the 10 year anniversary of Destiny.

So they already showed Shinn as a recruit? That was fast, how long as it been since Orb was defeated? 1 month, 2 max?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 03:20   Link #4527
monster

Unicorn will most likely be done by 2014. I wonder if they will have a new series to run alongside a potential Destiny Remaster, if it does happen.
Old 2012-09-14, 03:21   Link #4528
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Actually, wasn't Rey already wearing the ZAFT Academy uniform when he was told by Durandal about the death of Rau? I think the scene of Rey as a child was the one with Rau himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's what my memory is telling me too, that the child!Rey scenes were with Rau as his "parent".
You two might be right . My memory might got messed up from watching all those flashbacks in Destiny until I can’t be sure anymore what was said in scenes where Rey is still a child and when he’s grown up.
Old 2012-09-14, 03:25   Link #4529
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
If they do make one. Probably wouldn't be till 2014, which is the 10 year anniversary of Destiny.

So they already showed Shinn as a recruit? That was fast, how long as it been since Orb was defeated? 1 month, 2 max?
..Didn't Kira and the others had just recently going out of atmosphere when that scene takes place?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 03:54   Link #4530
Gundamx

Didn't the copy(Rau and Ree) age a lot faster than normal person?
That why they eat that pill.
(Ree start eating the pill after Rau dead > so he was growing a lot faster than normal person.)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 04:00   Link #4531
Destined_Fate

Makes sense that Shinn is being shown so much if they're going to do a Remaster of Destiny in 2014. Though he must be a prodigy if ZAFT recruited him already and they seem to want to strengthen the popular Shinn x Lunamaria thing by her expression from seeing Shinn in the distance being so mysterious, wounded, and the such which many girls love hence why series like Twilight are so popular with girls.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 04:04   Link #4532
I Fail at Life

Which is more likely:

A.Seed Destiny Remaster in Q4 2013 and the movie for Destiny's 10th Anniversary

B.Go forth with the movie Q4 2013 and a Remaster for Destiny's 10th Anniversary

C.Seed Destiny Remaster in 2013 going into 2014,like they did with the Seed Remaster and no Movie

D.Destiny Remaster in 2014 (No Movie) and or no Seed project inbetween

Just for fun
Old 2012-09-14, 04:25   Link #4533
monster

Option D. is the likeliest.

But hey, if there's enough interest in Destiny's remaster, they might be motivated enough to follow through with the movie. It was supposed to be a sequel to Destiny, after all. And since they missed their chance the first time around, their best chance would be after a Destiny 10th anniversary remaster, to see if there's still interest.
Old 2012-09-14, 04:27   Link #4534
Destined_Fate

They don't need an inbetween, they should instead just do what they can and capitalize on the 10 year Anniversary. We don't need them rushing out the Remaster or get another project going and being forced to end it so they can jump on the SEED Destiny remaster for the Anniversary. As for the Movie, still seems unlikely unless fans really love the SEED and SEED Destiny Remasters enough to warrant taking such a gamble so many years after Destiny had ended.
Old 2012-09-14, 04:42   Link #4535
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Indeed. Seed Movie might have a significant chance if SEED Remaster & (assumed) Destiny Remaster are commercial success. Sunrise-Bandai need a new cow to milk after the commercial & (arguably) quality failure that is AGE.
Old 2012-09-14, 04:50   Link #4536
I Fail at Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
They don't need an inbetween, they should instead just do what they can and capitalize on the 10 year Anniversary. We don't need them rushing out the Remaster or get another project going and being forced to end it so they can jump on the SEED Destiny remaster for the Anniversary. As for the Movie, still seems unlikely unless fans really love the SEED and SEED Destiny Remasters enough to warrant taking such a gamble so many years after Destiny had ended.
I don't want and never said they should rush out the Remaster.You took what i said too seriously and literal. Its just a theory ''sigh''
After this and (Destiny's Remaster) would be last chance for the Movie,this is how i always saw it.

Cause i always saw this as testing waters,to see what the response and/or market is like for seed after all these years to see if a movie should even be warranted.That's why i said after this and (Destiny's 10th Anniversary) is their last window of opportunity for the Movie
Old 2012-09-14, 04:51   Link #4537
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post

C.Seed Destiny Remaster in 2013 going into 2014,like they did with the Seed
This and an AfterStory... They fight again . . .
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 04:54   Link #4538
Destined_Fate

Eh, I wasn't serious either. Just saying that they aren't the best with time management and considering what happened to Destiny I would prefer they go take a break in between before doing the Destiny Remaster. Though they could use the gap for an Astray mini-series if they wanted to lead up to Destiny if they wanted to get the most out of the SEED series than do a Movie after the Destiny remaster.

Problem is that they're going to need to create a new villain unless they have a new bad guy make a few cameo's in the Destiny Remaster. Whatever the case many wanted that Kira, Athrun, and Shinn team up though the villain would have to be pretty broken to stand up to such a powerful team.

Since Cagalli is doing VA work for G gen again(If it's still the same VA) makes it likely she could appear in a SEED Movie, she was popular and Athrun fans wouldn't feel right if she was just discarded after Destiny. Especially since they were told that eventually Athrun and Cagalli patch things up together... Off Screen.
Old 2012-09-14, 05:03   Link #4539
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Now that I'm more of a CE era fan than I ways say...4 years ago. I'm actually moderately interested in what a SEED movie would be like.

After the incredible displays of "NO, FUCK YOU EARTH/PLANT" events, I'd love to see how that universe is say like...10 years after Destiny.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 05:08   Link #4540
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
After the incredible displays of "NO, FUCK YOU EARTH/PLANT" events, I'd love to see how that universe is say like...10 years after Destiny.
I'm just hoping that they don't fight aliens after that .

But, hey, what if the bad-guy for the movie comes from Mars colony from where Agnes from Delta Astray comes. There's a lot of coordinators there to be strong opponents. Mars Attacks! (but please don't make it like AGE's Mars Attacks)

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep